Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - dark22

Dátum: 2011.09.21. 05:42:40
I m sorry for my false information, I was only aware that LoT was one of the relic to find, while Orb was not, so I automaticlly figured out LoT was reward in Zarknod cause it made more sense. In the end at least I was right about not being able to get Orb from this event.
Dátum: 2011.09.20. 19:35:38
Orb of duel was never part of Zarknod event, round 1 was transcendal focus,round 2 was magic absorber and round 3 was locket.
Those 3 items are/were available at this event among the 3 new ones ( auction ticket, the book and the epic chest).
All together there should be 6 possible items and orb of duel is not among them.
Dátum: 2011.09.19. 02:04:20
Orb of duel is not available in this event, if you think on Locket of the tireless you should find it very soon if you really have 220 victories, but if you already have locket but are missing the orb you will not get it.
Dátum: 2011.09.09. 18:42:54
That rings a bell:)

Anyway I ve finally got anoyed with small fact to formally report it as a bug.
When trying to use "view character sheet (or something)" button on championship battles on worlds 2 and 3, it redirects you to random lvl 1 character in w1, and doing so it forces you to log back into the world you were logged in.
Dátum: 2011.05.21. 20:12:36
Same as first time w1 quiz works normal for me, but on w2 and w3 it just leads me to empty white page with" Adatbázis hiba!" msg in it.
2 times in a row would be too much to deal with so I d like someone to check it out until quiz ends if possible.
Dátum: 2011.05.07. 22:23:25
necroing this since we have it back.
Just one question; are we supposed to be allowed to take quiz on every world we play or not?
If the answer is that we can participate in only one world (which would be utterly disappointing) why is that?

If answer is that we can participate in all worlds we play I think I have a bug to report:D

edit: when trying to enter quiz from other worlds I would get "Adatbázis hiba!" msg, which translator translates as data base error.
Dátum: 2011.03.05. 08:22:49
Idézet: Meeson - 2011.03.04. 22:30:15
i personally think the torture chamber rules should be chaneged if you get done by a HARDER player you have no chance of changing things which is wrong if this was done in real life situation it would be considered as illegal ok this is supposed to be a game but again it is not done for the majority
but thatis just my view on things
and on this matter i am really thinking what the hell am iplaying this game for so if things dont change i feel that i should stop playing this darn game
other than that the game is very good

You lose nothing when in TC, why would it bother you to that extend that you think about not playing anymore?
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 18:23:22
Tell me about it:(
trapping skill option on lvl 20 is not worth a sinle SE, I ve tried it few times already with end result 400ish spent APS and no creatures cought.
On w2 I said I ll trap 4 creatures of the same kind with first trapped creature being benchmark.
Since I was lvl 25 I picked lvl 27 pet (you get -3/+2 your level pets during hunt) cought 2 at lvl 26 and then went to lvl 30 (with maxed DD) w/o catching 4th one.
Dátum: 2011.01.27. 22:02:01
Idk Lydon, it still seems highly unfair to me.
Good example of what you re trying to say is how to come to "good" ruby fighter.
He can't have low IQ because emerald would kill him on sight with a spell, so he has to pump up att, def, and IQ at least.
Emerald can do just with IQ/def combo. Since, as I understod game mechanics, player with 100 def and 20 attack is more likely to win a fight than a player with 20 def and 100 attack I hope you can see my point.
Ruby has to compensate for both high IQ and high def while emerald only pums stats up to his advantage.

I know that player (yes it was one of them) I picked for example is high lvl but we are all getting there, and as I said it only gets more and more like that, i.e. spells and pets will take more and more of % of damage dealt.
Dátum: 2011.01.27. 09:09:49
You throw yourself into battle, raging.
*Lordeadron* summons a(n) ultimate iceblast spell on you. You roll over to evade the spell. You take only 908 damage. He burns 454 mana from you! Your pets lose 1 hit points.
You cast a(n) ultimate iceblast spell to the direction of your opponent. (-310 SP). You deal 4759 damage. The spell affects your opponent: -24 Defense. Your opponent's pets lose 328 hit points.

In this battle you have dealt a total of 8232 damage and have taken 2107 damage.

This is one fight from clanmember (emerald) and as you can see spell is more than half of the battle damage. Granted, he would win even without emerald bonus, but I noticed that as game advances spell damage and pets damage take bigger and bigger part of the complete damage. For example in this fight only 1200 damage (from winner side) and 300ish (from loser side) came from mellee weapons.
Spell is biggest part of it obviously, and having advantage/bonus there means difference between win/loss in close duels most of the time.

But I ve also noticed that players w/o real competition on their respectative levels often switch to diamond horde for the bonus when they know there will be no close fights.

As far as I see it saphire and ruby don't have that much advantage at anytime in the game with their bonuses.
Dátum: 2011.01.26. 03:00:39
Mine and Cruels clanmember got the message
"Today, 13:56 For the 350 correct quiz categorizations, you received 20 quiz medal!"

Its a fluke though as he didn't get any medals. I guess admins are working on it.
Dátum: 2011.01.26. 00:19:09
yes Miklos and I have a very different ideas about what "few days" is. In his book it is around 2+ months:D
Dátum: 2011.01.23. 18:14:11
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.23. 17:59:11
Here you go Dark.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=madre%27

What this website says is perfect. It is an offense when directed to a person. But it could also be an exclamation.
In this particular case, as it is a character name, I tend to agree it is not an offense to a person.

But at the end of the day, I couldn't care less about this discussion...lol

Cruel.

Idk mate, its similar to me saying holly f*** when I see some ubercute lady walking outside. Strictly it means something in the line of "oh my God"and it is not offensive, but it doesn't change the fact what it meant.
Dátum: 2011.01.23. 02:33:28
Link to where putamadre means oh my God please?

My point is not that people speak spanish and therefore can be offended, its the word it self.

Did you know what it meant before all this talk?
99% of people know what f-word means on english eventhough big percentage doesn''t speak english. Same is with common used words on other languages.
Auf wiedershen in german for example is recognised when spoken, bella on italian etc.

Puta madre is one of those type of words imho, where you don't have to speak the language to actually know what it means, and I bet that every person which posted about it knew exactly what it meant.
Dátum: 2011.01.23. 00:52:11
If you got called that name would you seriously consider that you were called female dog nun? Its inappropriate
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 16:06:03
Even if you do cound 12:00 instead of 11:59 and than 00:00 common logic suggests the answer because everyone knows that 11:59 am is one minute before noon, therefore 12:00 am if exists can only be noon.
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 01:16:28
Adventures including potion use should always use lowest (cheapest) potion available or there are some restrictions?

I saw that it usually used my lowest available potions, but today in 3 adventures in a row the most expenssive was used eventhough I had cheaper ones.
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 00:32:30
You have attitude problem.
I am sorry I bitched about your posts (again), I ll refrain from it in the future, I promise.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 23:34:35
What is the name of almighty being appearing in "Star Trek:TNG" TV show?

James Kirk
Q
Ray Allen
Demonhunter

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

Thing is, we do similar things but I try to discuss them with evaluator and find appropriate way to ask a question. You on other hand... Well its obvious what you do.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 23:30:22
Which of the following time is considered midnight?

1. random number
2. random number
3. 12:00 p.m.
4. 12:00 am ------>correct

Evaluators care to explain this one?