Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - LydonB

Dátum: 2010.08.09. 22:10:39
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for the recommendation counter to update itself?

A friend of mine registered via the link sent by the recommendation mail and my counter hasn't updated itself yet.
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 23:03:20
Apologies, yet most of the suggestions are game breaking. Especially the ones which practically give you the same bonuses of another horde, remove the use of certain skills or have an overpowered bonus/effect. Hordes are there to be distinct and different; playing around with that boundary could be disastrous.

This one in particular would be off the scale: "Cheaper shopping: All items you buy at the soulhuckster cost 30% less".

Meaning that a level 15 Palace provides a 30% discount already. So that would add up to 60% or 70% discount depending on the horde of the player in question.

Also, "Cannibalism: You can attack your own horde, but with lesser gains or an ability penalty" - This will end up with everyone fighting the infection. Since the benefit of 100% infection is gained whilst the ability penalty would be mitigating by the 0% infection bonus.

The ideas look great from a players point of view; yet one must consider everything. Most of these suggestions will simply destabilise the whole game.

Some of them are helpful though, especially the regeneration reduction of epic monsters.
Dátum: 2010.07.25. 16:09:59
Question about clan wars.

I noticed this message in one of my clan mates battles:

"If you win this war, you will gain 558 SE less from the soul-well (and if you lose, your opponent will get this much more)"

Why is that?

Also, regarding "extra loot". An ongoing clan war which started yesterday is currently at 72 V/23 D. Yet extra loot is at -3757; why is it negative if we are winning with nearly 3x more?
Dátum: 2010.07.24. 22:19:14
Well, and edit button/link is a simple thing. We ain't asking for a new event here, just a text link which enables someone to edit his own post.

All that needs to be done is copy the external (this) forum's edit post function and paste it into the internal forum code.

I really can't comprehend why such a request would take 2+ years to accomplish, not to mention the ease of use style sheets provide.
Dátum: 2010.07.24. 15:31:40
Thanks for the info.

Having a new horde pop-up suddenly was quite weird to say the least.
Dátum: 2010.07.24. 12:51:31
Just noticed that there are two new unique clans.

Crystal horde, filled with high level bots?

Can anyone explain what exactly is going on?
Dátum: 2010.07.22. 18:26:58
Possibility to edit one's own posts in the clan forums.

Having to delete the same post over and over again just to add something is simply ridiculous.
Dátum: 2010.07.22. 15:51:06
Greetings Potential members,

I am LydonB of clan Destroyers. The #1 diamond clan around. Currently we are ranked #4 amongst all the clans of World1.

Our clan has simple rules, yet very effective; as one can see from both our buildings and numerous victories in wars.

Destroyers is formed by different types of player types.

To name a few:

Builders: Killer no 1 and Scott Pilgrim
Warriors: Dedhed, LydonB and Lonewolf
Ancient stone users(P2P): LydonB, Mantap, and LoneWolf

Interested to be a part of the elite? Apply today, limited spots available. All levels welcome.

Please note that we are extremely active. Failure to inform the clan prior to extended leave will result in a dismissal.

Regards,
LydonB

P.S - If more information is required; do not hesitate to contact me in-game under the same alias.
Dátum: 2010.05.16. 12:48:26
SE profit of 1 million at those levels is proof enough on this server.

"Farms" who are not pusher accounts are extremely limited. If you do 1+1 then the result is obvious.

The same goes for the other players mentioned previously in this thread.

Clan D.O.C has 5 members, four of them have level 20 friendship crystals; two of these also have 1 million SE profit.
Their builder doesn't even have a spell - he has 3 AS items, plus a level 20 friendship crystal
Mannna - level 9 has two AS items and two level 1 items ( this will be another builder)
All of them apart Mannna have the same map reward.

Are you noticing the pattern? Quite the "co-incidence" isn't it?
Dátum: 2010.05.15. 11:57:02
He's a clan pusher account.

Pet levelling is easy to do.

Having 1mil SE profit and nearly a whole clan with level 20 friendship crystals is way too obvious.
Dátum: 2010.05.14. 12:40:00
Idézet: Random - 2010.05.14. 10:53:17
We examined this characters and we didn't find a problem on them. They are playing according to the rules. This much Looted SE is conceivable on that level. And the looted SE doesn't contain the drained SE.

Apologies, but I really don't believe in your claim.

How can a level 11 player have an SE profit of 1,044,599 via only duelling? Conceivable? On this server? I think Not! (That's 95k SE profit per level...at such low levels!)

And 4/5 members in a clan all having level 20 friendship crystals? (With two of these members having around the amount of SE profit as above..) Really??

If such obvious cheating is called conceivable, then you are stating that the system is inadequate and everyone else can cheat at their leisure without facing any type of ramifications.

Did you check the mac address? Are they using proxies? And what about these so called "recruits" of theirs? Do they just hunt and loose SE? Do these players attack them on a daily basis? Is there some sort of pattern to their playing times?

I guess it's OK to cheat as they are still in the game. The only way to beat them then is to play their game. I'll post a cheater guide this weekend... stay tuned.

I also find it hilarious that an admin posts a reply of this sort shortly after this kind of post. ^ Does that mean that the only way to get some attention on this board is via "blackmailing" the higher ups about posting guides on how to exploit the game?
Dátum: 2010.05.13. 09:15:19
Idézet: shadowpreyer - 2010.05.13. 06:58:57
please tell me which of these words is mispelled

According to scholars, why did man domesticate grain?
stable food source
beer
they were bored
didn't want to chase down fast animals

None.

Domesticate and grain don't go very well with each other. But still, it is a valid synonym.
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 22:34:29
Idézet: funkyw1 - 2010.05.11. 22:28:11
Hi, I just got this quest to vist Darkin Where do I find him and how do I get there?

Level 8 legend. Click the link in it.
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 14:39:50
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.05.11. 14:11:21
At the moment I'm using the 30 duel points/day option, so I'm only able to attack players with the same or higher level than me.
Can anyone tell me how much lower levelled characters I can attack if I change my setting to 15/day.

Would be nice with a public formula for this information, as changing back takes 48 hours.

AFAIK, you can attack two levels lower.

However, if you duel more than 15 times a day; you will end up having to wait for points to recover.
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 13:10:49
Definitely.

The higher base level will also have much more HP.

Keep your old one though, just in case. But use the new one.
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 13:09:54
Idézet: Gamer - 2010.05.11. 13:08:35
We were in the top.

As I said, the circumstances were different.

You can't do it on this server.
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 12:38:10
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.05.01. 20:33:37
Anyone else seeing a football ad on the doomlord banner whilst using premium?

Pops up from time to time.

Issue has been fixed.

Thanks.
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 12:37:05
Well, before even spending the SE to train the new pet, calculate it's base level and compare to the old one.

SE needed to train divided by 300 = base level

Taken from http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,58.0
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 12:34:38
Idézet: Gamer - 2010.05.11. 11:24:15
Since there are not that many players, using pusher characters is too easy. There are not that many players who can attack them. I could get many SE out of a pusher charater of a player i won't name.

Since it's against the rules to have pusher accounts; shouldn't some sort of action be taken against them?

The players mentioned previously are definitely exploiting the system, both by using pusher accounts and via friendship crystal.

Steps should be taken and abusing players should be made example of.
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 12:30:28
Idézet: Gamer - 2010.05.11. 11:29:06
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.05.10. 21:10:28
A clan compromised of only one type of player style is vulnerable to the opposite; whilst a good balance can dominate.

A clan with only dueler characters definitely can rule.
Ofc there are not that many players in these worlds, but in theory it would work. I also was in a clan with only duelers in the hun version and we were fine.

To build you need builders, now with an abundant amount of farms available duellers (aka spiders) can manage something; but it will take en eternity to build the higher level buildings.

Now, if we consider that farms are practically in-existent (apart from cheaters), the previous option is out of the question, leaving only one solution; a balance of player types is the way to dominate.

Take for example the top 10 clans, all of them have builders and duellers.