Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Viridel

Dátum: 2010.10.01. 18:21:45
Idézet: LeWatcher - 2010.09.30. 20:20:58
Idézet: daktarus - 2010.07.28. 20:40:53
I was asked a question: what is taller when standing on hind legs?
a) a bare
b)a cat
C)a rat
d) a dog
I said a dog as there is no such animal as a "bare" there is how ever A "bear" watch the spelling mistakes people!How did that get through? and can you rectify this ASAP thankyou.

I just got this same questions and I also answered Dog as I thought the "bare" was a trick answer. I was in the middle of my answer 20 questions correct quest... now I've got to start over. Please catch the spelling errors.

Yet another example of an issue brought up many months ago... Action taken - None.

Seriously, it IS time to remove the Quiz.
Dátum: 2010.10.01. 18:18:34
Idézet: Spin - 2010.10.01. 12:54:25
Which part do you think is a glitch Kethios? And dark22 is sort of right, the 1 second hunting isn't that big of a deal, being a none emerald with 2 medals would show I went the distance. Another part in it is that at no time during the event did it state that if you only got one special reward no matter how many of the top ten lists you were on.

I don't think there is ANY question that is someone busted their ass enough to be on both Top10's, they should definitely get two medals. If someone can get two by flooding SE (thereby being on the SE/Level list) and killing just 30 of the buggers - but be part of the "right" horde... Then someone who flooded SE AND killed a pile of the buggers certainly should get the same (and frankly, better) reward.

The mistake here is that the Top10 reward is the same as the Horde reward. The Top10 should be REALLY special, because that means that you REALLY participated in the event. The Horde reward doesn't prove anything more than you're part of the biggest group, and participated to an easily-fulfilled minimum.
Dátum: 2010.10.01. 18:13:26
Idézet: Hrus - 2010.10.01. 05:19:35
It does seems strange that on a duel page every doomlord is allways at 100% (as not attacked in last hour) on world 2. Is it the same for other players? I smell a bug.

I don't get that issue (Firefox). Could be a browser / caching issue?
Dátum: 2010.10.01. 18:12:10
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.30. 17:53:15
1. You are right.

2. It is sad, yes.

3. I'm not mad, just sometimes it looked like it was my fault.

Ok, so now that we are in agreement as to the problem - how is a solution found?
Dátum: 2010.09.30. 17:48:17
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.30. 05:57:13
It's not that. If you are asking stuff about gameplay I gladly help. But if you are suggesting something new feature that needs to be implemented - I can only comment: I like it or not. It's up to the admins. My opinion in those cases count like a standard user.

It's up to the Admins - who never read the forum, and therefore will never see the suggestions. What a wonderful system.

I told you I'll contact admins to come an answer your questions aka be more active. I did it here and in the hun version aswell. I got no answer yet.

And that is just a little sad isn't it?

My PM box is still open. If you need anything you can PM me. I'm trying to help, believe me but the thing that I'm cursed about the admins inactivity here is what makes me sad.

Precisely. Yet you get mad at me when I post how appallingly poor the Game Admin is.
Dátum: 2010.09.30. 05:50:48
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.30. 05:40:03
You are still not getting my point. What should I reply to a post that contains question about content and I'm have nothing to do with game content? As a mod I can't reply to every topic because my permissions are limited.

What, you now have less authority than a standard user? Way to throw horse shit on top of a pile of cow manure.

Let me spell it out for you: This forum needs an advocate who will take the concerns of the users, and present them to the Game Admins for action.

If you are unwilling or unable to do this, then just say it, and hopefully a replacement can be named. If the game Admins refuse to do this, then just do us all a favour, and shut down 90% of the forum - because constantly being ignored is pissing people off.
Dátum: 2010.09.29. 21:19:05
Idézet: Estril - 2010.09.28. 17:58:28
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.09.28. 16:29:28
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.27. 05:15:39
I have no rights to tell the admins what to do. I'm only a mod. I don't even know the msn or skype ID of Miklós or Baraty. I only know Random - who is the PR person.

Have you ever thought sending e-mail to Miklós? Or send a PM to me? I'll gladly translate and send it towards him.

All I can do is to try to bug him to come here and read your suggestions.

I'm just a single worthless (paying) customer. They don't / won't listen to me (and I have it in an e-mail that they have no intention of reading the forum). It is YOUR job as Forum Admin to tell these guys that their customers are getting pissed off. And if they don't listen to you, then then whole Forum should be shut down, as it does little but foster negativity.

Please post that mail you recieved.

Isn't a company required by law to provide customer support, whether they like it or not?

Hi,

Thank you how you spoke about this bug, we repaired the mistake. If you write a e-mail us directly abaut errors, bugs you found, we will immediatly get it. We checked the forum, but there is many topic.

Best Regards,
Doomlord Team

----------------------------------------------

If there are "many topic", there are many problems!!!

I REALLY like Jon's system. Right now there is no confidence in the game, the forum, the QuizMods, the ForumMod or the Game Admin. If there would be a weekly round-table where the Forum Admin would post specific topics that would be discussed with the Game Admin - then a day or two later, a re-post on what the outcome of those discussions were - we would ALL be a WHOLE lot happier. And wouldn't it be nice to have happy customers???
Dátum: 2010.09.29. 19:30:09
Tortuga is not which of the following?
A butterfly fron Brazil
A ship in the United States Navy
A Caribbean Rum Cake
An island in Haiti

Lexical, uninteresting, and a pain in the royal ass.
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 16:29:28
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.27. 05:15:39
I have no rights to tell the admins what to do. I'm only a mod. I don't even know the msn or skype ID of Miklós or Baraty. I only know Random - who is the PR person.

Have you ever thought sending e-mail to Miklós? Or send a PM to me? I'll gladly translate and send it towards him.

All I can do is to try to bug him to come here and read your suggestions.

I'm just a single worthless (paying) customer. They don't / won't listen to me (and I have it in an e-mail that they have no intention of reading the forum). It is YOUR job as Forum Admin to tell these guys that their customers are getting pissed off. And if they don't listen to you, then then whole Forum should be shut down, as it does little but foster negativity.
Dátum: 2010.09.27. 02:59:59
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.26. 08:19:23
If you are here to troll, I'll delete your posts >_>

If you are here to play the role of a Game Admin - how about listening to us customers who are telling you what we want.

If you are here to play the role of a Forum Mod - how about telling the Game Admins to try listening to us damn customers.

I have NEVER seen such apathy from an administrative group. Yet you have the nerve to call me a common Forum Troll.
Dátum: 2010.09.26. 00:45:31
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.09.24. 07:01:12
if u need help then ask, if u dont need help then treat your customers with a bit more respect

Or c) Ignore the problems and maybe they will go away (problems like, you know, us pesky customers)
Dátum: 2010.09.23. 03:57:35
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.09.21. 19:20:50
I just want to verify its good also, thats very weird... I am also messaging the quiz admin and no reply for days now. Something is up on cloud number 9

So many things I could say right now...
Dátum: 2010.09.23. 00:47:22
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.21. 08:07:37
It's alright. Feel free to ask if you have any problem.

Don't ask for posts when you know the Admin can't/won't deliver.
Dátum: 2010.09.21. 16:41:34
In Canada how many Chinese people died for every mile of railroad laid?
none

As per the Chinese Canadian Culture Project:
It was estimated that for every mile of train track laid in the Rockies, four Chinese lost their lives. Some 600 Chinese died while building the CPR and often their bodies were not found.

Shitty moderation strikes again... And now this question will be sitting in the database for all eternity.
Dátum: 2010.09.19. 07:00:29
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.09.19. 01:40:30
Who is the patron saint of hopeless cases?

St Jerome
St Mary
St Stephens
St Judas

lol this question deserves help from St Jude

Yea Admin!!! I complained about this question 4 months ago...

What's been done?

Fuck all!
Dátum: 2010.09.19. 06:59:06
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.09.16. 15:11:47
Which is Canada's only officially bilingual province?
Manitoba
New Brunswick
Quebec <- Marked as correct
Ontario

This is wrong: New Brunswick is the only official bilingual province in Canada and Quebec is officially unilingual (French only).

Martin is 100% correct. Another black mark for moderation.
Dátum: 2010.09.19. 06:56:31
Idézet: comingfromothergamess - 2010.09.19. 05:55:54
Maybe you should have put 'in the world' in the question?

"Which animal is considered the largest terrestrial arthropod?"

This isn't clear enough? We have to specify that we're not talking terrestrial Mars or terrestrial Venus.

I agree with whomever it was that said that the Quiz really has nothing to do with the game itself - and at this point, it is a FAR greater negative than positive.

So all I can do is keep telling people to take the automatic SE, DON'T write questions... And don't bother posting on the forum in the hopes that it will be read by someone able to make a change - those Game Admins have come right out and said they don't have time to read the Forum.
Dátum: 2010.09.14. 23:30:05
Anyone want to swap the 2000SE quest with me? L43 Sapphire
Dátum: 2010.09.13. 23:00:38
Idézet: Smelly - 2010.09.12. 16:34:03
Now, the basis of the complaint has been on the board here for 3 days and Admin hasn't made a statement.

I'd be grateful to one of them doing so.

You'll likely die of old age while you are waiting.
Dátum: 2010.09.12. 04:35:21
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.09.10. 05:33:06
Idézet: rok3269 - 2010.09.09. 22:47:21
Who won the football World Cup in 1934?
Uruguay
Italy*
Germany
Czechoslovakia

This should be reworded to 'Who won the FIFA world cup in 1934?' as Football is a totally different sport in the America. What this question refers to is known as Soccer here in the U.S.

Correct about the dual meaning of football but does the US actually have a football world cup? If i am correct is called Superball. Any thoughts Viridel?

Viridel has left the building and is no longer wasting his time and energy by posting his opinions in the Quiz area of the forum.