Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Bug reports
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
261. hozzászólás - 2010.10.01. 18:13:26 (Válasz Hrus #259 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Hrus - 2010.10.01. 05:19:35
It does seems strange that on a duel page every doomlord is allways at 100% (as not attacked in last hour) on world 2. Is it the same for other players? I smell a bug.

I don't get that issue (Firefox). Could be a browser / caching issue?
Pontszám: 5
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
262. hozzászólás - 2010.10.04. 02:45:41
If you have heal wounds skill high enough to heal multiple pets at the same time pop up window asking confirmation is on hungarian
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
263. hozzászólás - 2010.10.04. 21:18:39
i was doing search on torture chamber and found in notes from Mikklos that this was added in a patch

"- Added torture chamber info to the info bar on the top of the screen."

i was dragged into chamber and nothing came up on top of screen related to it, unless u spot it in a defence report there is no event notifcation of being dragged in or released.

Considering you get an event when someone puts a curse on you it doesn t make sense that u dont get an event related to chamber, either remove the event notification from curse pyramid or add one in for torture chamber.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
264. hozzászólás - 2010.10.05. 06:01:44 (Válasz D00ml0rd #263 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Hrus - 2010.10.01. 05:19:35
It does seems strange that on a duel page every doomlord is allways at 100% (as not attacked in last hour) on world 2. Is it the same for other players? I smell a bug.

This is not a bug, the program always tries to list you players who are at 100%. If you filter to specific hordes, there might be not enough 100% players to fill up the duel window so the program will lists you some who are at 20-80% instead.

Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.10.04. 21:18:39
i was dragged into chamber and nothing came up on top of screen related to it

The info bar on the top shows how much people you dragged into the torture chamber, and how many "rooms" you have left. There is no info on how many dragged you away, because technically, being dragged means no advantage or disadvantage to you. Actually, if you check previous battles, probably those who defeated you also dragged you to the chamber.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
265. hozzászólás - 2010.10.05. 10:11:05
There's a bug with Energy Harness: sometimes you can get duels with 0 SE or almost 0 SE. I posted a bug report in the wrong topic previously, but here's this one in the right topic now. Please, check the issue. The Hungarian worlds do not have this error any more, which proves that this bug was already fixed there. Isn't it possible to apply that fix to Doomlord too?
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.17
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
266. hozzászólás - 2010.10.05. 14:45:11
I forwarded this to the programmer, hopefully it will be fixed when he patches up the game with the newest version.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
267. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 06:43:34
World 2. there are 2 items missing from AH - the lesser ones. the bids on them have been over for ~3 hours now
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
268. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 08:34:30 (Válasz Miklos #266 hozzászólására.)
Thanks, I hope it's going to happen soon.

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.71
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
269. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 12:36:23
OK, here's a very strange thing I ran into on world 1. I'm pretty sure that I did apply to the Championships, I gained a level yesterday just to be able to. And now, when it's all over, here's what I see on the Championships page:

Your battles on the championship of the day October 06. 2010:
Round Opponent Result

Result of all battles
Get the reward for the championship, 400 soul energy
There is no announcement of a championship now.

That is, no battles whatsoever. And clicking on "Result of all battles" does nothing. Could someone please investigate what this is all about? I don't think I forgot to apply after all, although I can't be 100% sure of that. But if I did forget, then why would I get some reward? Either way, this must be some bug. My character's name is Joxer, please check the issue and let me know what happened.

Pontszám: 7.13
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
270. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 12:46:59 (Válasz quint #269 hozzászólására.)
Well, if you got reward you definately did apply.

I clicked on the "Result of all battles" on world 1 and got this:

Your battles on the championship of the day October 06. 2010:
Round Opponent Result
Round 1 Kethios vs Valcrist666 You won! View battle report
Round 2 Kethios vs Acquire You won! View battle report
Round 3 Kethios vs Kool106 You won! View battle report
Round 4 Kethios vs Popadrac You won! View battle report
Round 5 Kethios bye You had no opponent, you made it into the next round!
Round 6 Kethios vs One eyed jack One eyed jack won! View battle report

The winner of your category on the championship of the day October 06. 2010: One eyed jack

It is working for me.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
271. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 12:53:17 (Válasz Kethios #270 hozzászólására.)
Not working for me at all. As I said, nothing, absolutely nothing happens when I click on that button! I tried in 4 different browsers, the result is the same: I can't view my battles. Please, fix this for me, I would like to see how far I got in the Championships.

popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
272. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 12:56:58
This is so weird, this is the result of my category:

Today, 14:02 The winner of the championship in category 17. is Táncos Vozálk.

This is the player that won against me on W2, but there's no character with this name on the world, especially at level 44.

"Round Opponent Result
Round 1 Dakaan vs Viridel You won! View battle report
Round 2 Dakaan vs Táncos Vozálk Táncos Vozálk won! View battle report
The winner of your category on the championship of the day October 06. 2010: Táncos Vozálk"

And this are the players level 44 - 45:

9. AKYD 45 Diamond Homless Beauties And Dorks
10. Sbart 45 Emerald GuGu
11. Burning death 45 Emerald The warriors of the underdark
12. Schioru 45 Diamond RO-Dragons
13. Skarak 45 Emerald The warriors of the underdark
14. Gavius Klugge 44 Emerald Vortex
15. Verd 44 Diamond Homless Beauties And Dorks
A hozzászólást Dakaan módosította 2010.10.06. 12:59:07-kor
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
273. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 13:06:12
also the name is not clickable?

looks like a npc was added to the 47+ tier, because you guys were only 4 (i think there must be at least 5 players in a category)
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
274. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 13:24:34 (Válasz quint #271 hozzászólására.)
Try to go to "Previous Battles" menu and there shall be the championship battles described with a yellow C
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
275. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 13:26:19 (Válasz Inv_ #273 hozzászólására.)
It can be, but if an NPC was added.. it shouldn't have been that strong to win the champs in my opinion.

I'll contact the admins.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
276. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 13:40:09 (Válasz Kethios #274 hozzászólására.)
Nope, no such thing there. And I know there should a "Champ. battles" tab under the previous battles menu, but there's only "New battles". I'm telling you, this must be some bug. This needs to be analysed by an admin who can check the software or the database, because something went wrong here.

BTW, I reached level 8 the day before yesterday, not yesterday, as I previously wrote, but I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Pontszám: 6.71
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
277. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 13:43:58 (Válasz quint #276 hozzászólására.)
Okay. I'll ask the admins to look after it.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
278. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 14:00:24 (Válasz quint #276 hozzászólására.)
@quint:

I got the answer from the admins:

You started at lvl 8. in the championship but sadly there were no 4 players that were nominating in that category so the champ hadn't been done there. You got the reward for participating.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.10.06. 14:02:21-kor
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
279. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 14:06:41 (Válasz Dakaan #272 hozzászólására.)
@Dakaan:

In your category there were 3 players nominating so 1 clone AI got added from the category below yours to be able to organize the championship. Sadly, it was stronger and won. The clone had the stats from a player below your category but the name was given after an AI from the event.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
280. hozzászólás - 2010.10.06. 14:15:01 (Válasz Kethios #278 hozzászólására.)
Oh come on now, other categories get clones, my category doesn't so I don't even get the chance of fighting for a medal? Thanks for answering anyway, but I must say this is not a satisfactory solution at all. That measly 400 SE doesn't compensate at all for taking away even the chance of fighting against some clones for the medal. If I lost to some "robot", I would say, that's just my bad luck, but at least I would have had a chance. Right? But no, the admins didn't even give me that chance. Bad decision.

HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője