Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2013.11.26. 14:11:13
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.11.26. 13:48:40
Hord War style clan competition will give entirely different reward, Cod will have nothing to do with it.

Btw, CoD is a typical pvp element: if you dont like it, parley with the other team and agree that none of you use it. Prolly they will listen unless they are dumb Crystal hordes

Which is the way CoD has been used since it was implemented into the game, i.e. not at all. Which is the problem. Having a Clan building that is never used is just a waste of space and effort. It would be better (or at least more interesting) if it were to be re-purposed into the new Clan war.
Dátum: 2013.11.26. 13:16:44
Works "fine" for me.

But I have to go to the Misc page to find it, and got this text after the battle "!!HSZ!! (zarknod_pilon_aktivalas_4)".
Dátum: 2013.11.25. 23:14:11
6th day in a row with Divine potion as daily deal. Intentional or not?
Dátum: 2013.11.16. 17:28:09
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2013.11.16. 17:00:55
Why are you questioning what I don't like. Why can't I simply make a statement without someone questioning my feelings?
I didn't have a problem with the way the game was. I was happy with the way the game was. You all were the ones who
complained and I didn't question you.

To someone other than Tallia - how do you delete a character? Cant find a delete button under settings.

Nobody is questioning what it is that you like or do not like. However, some of use are curious as to why you do not like the merger. That does not mean that you are not allowed to not like, on the contrary feel free to do so. But it would be easier for everyone else to understand why if you could tell us what it is that you do not like.

And it does look like the "Delete character" option is gone from Settings. That is probably a bug.
Dátum: 2013.11.14. 23:12:14
Passed midnight server time, and Energy bricks have not been handed out.
Dátum: 2013.11.12. 18:44:05
Miklos, let's try to be a bit constructive then. I understand Senners frustration, although I agree that negative comments and insults will get us nowhere.

The Problem
Let's first define the problem, i.e. why are we (the players) frustrated. In my opinion (if someone disagrees with me, please do so), the problem is that the International version of Doomlord is never told anything. There is no announcments on things worked on, no discussion with the players on upcoming changes, and in general a minimal presence from Beholder on the Forum. Sometimes there has not even been an announcment of changes implemented until after players (often me) have complained about it.
This is very different from the Customer service, which these days is rather fast and effective, but the two serve very different purposes. The Customer service is for personal problems with the game, while these forums are for interaction between players (your customers) and players, and also between players and Beholder. Since the presence of Beholder on these forums are almost none, players feel neglected.
One reason the players feel neglected is that we know that some of these changes are discussed ahead of time on the HUngarian forums for the game, often with large presence of Beholder.

What can be done about this?
(Again, this is my opinion, nothing else.)
1) Ideally, upcoming changes to the game should be posted on these forums when they are posted on the Hungarian forums. Even if changes typically are implemnted here after they have been implemented on the Hungarian servers, they can still be announced here well ahead of time.
2) It starts to become even more necessary than before to keep a good and well-kept change log for the game. This should preferably be a separate (locked) Forum thread, with a new post every time something in the game is changed (added, removed, changed). In this way players do not have to hunt around the game every day and see "did they change something without saying so (again)?"
As an example of how not to express changes: When the Horde war was announced it was writen that the Stun quest would not work. This was changed at some point so that it would work, but as an edit in the post. This could have been better shown by a seprate entry, or by a clear "EDIT" at the end of the post.
3) Beholder presence on these forums have to improve. Not saying how, just saying that it has to.

Anyway, that is my opinion, and I am willing to discuss it. In a civil maner.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 22:25:49
Idézet: Retardo - 2013.11.07. 22:18:25

I found that there are several bugs in the game right now:

I cannot heal my pets and pets can be ordered only 2h excercising..
Also changing gear is only possible with inventory mode, not in character page and I cannot open the bonus sheet.
It's not possible to "see" what current gear is about by pointing it. Only focus crystals are seen.
It's not possible to answer quiz questions

There might be more but these what I found by quickly approach.
I wish for fast answer and repair.

Thankies,
-Retardo-

Use the ingame Customer support (big Yellow HELP button in top right corner). Much better chance of getting help than posting it here.
Dátum: 2013.11.02. 17:37:35
Gotten a few since the Horde Wars started.

But the frequencey is very ereatic, both the number of Epic Adevntures and the Relic shards. Sometimes I do 15 Adventures, and no Epic Adventure. Other times it has been 15 Adventures, 3 of them Epic, and 2 Relic shards. Random is Random.
Dátum: 2013.10.30. 19:30:52
Idézet: Phaedrus - 2013.10.30. 18:25:54
What is this, and how do I get one?

kryonium necklace of bargain, relic, 60 trade, 6 relic coupons (I have 7 currently), and 1 kryxonium focus.

The kryxonium focus is the strange part, what is it and where/how do I get it?

Please advise, phaedrus, world 2, thanks very much.

The Kryxonium Focus is bought with Relic Shards (20 of them to be exact). Relic shards is a reward from leveling up if your Clan has built the Tree of Knowledge, and possibly from Epic Adventures (only if you are a Premium I think).
Dátum: 2013.10.29. 11:56:24
Idézet: Gerta - 2013.10.29. 11:55:27
I can't attack. Why?

Do you have Event point(s) and Duel point(s)?
Dátum: 2013.10.28. 23:19:14
I don't think any "top" players want to have all the rewards for themselves (I certainly do not). In fact, I think that in a good Event everyone have a good chance of getting the "full reward". Sadly, this Event is not one of those Events (since a large part of the available reward comes from the War pack you buy from AS).
Weirdly, The Map was such an Event. Everyone could get the Top Reward, premium and non-premium alike, high and low level alike. Other than that the Event was not that good, but that part I think Beholder got "right" (from my point of view).

Also, the complain raised here is not "I do not want to loose!", but rather "what is the point of developing your character, if it does not matter when the Events come around?". As the Event stands now it does not matter if you have 20 or 500 IQ, the chance to win a given duel is the same. Is that how the game is supposed to work?

Having a good Challenge is a good thing, but then why can we not prepare ourselfs for that challenge?
Dátum: 2013.10.27. 22:16:31
About fighting Clones:
I do not mind losing battles. What I do care about is how it feels to play the game, and when it does not matter how good I am (since my opponent is directly tailored to me), it does not feel good. What I mean is that there is a sense of "why did I spend all thoses resources becoming powerfull, when it does not matter?".

I understand that there is a problem in generating opponents that suits everyone, and the "Clone-approach" is one solution to it. But it does mean that those of us that are very powerful does feel cheated, since all that power we have gained is pointless. Suddenly it does not matter how much IQ you have, the only thing that matters is how many DP you have.

I do not have any solution to this problem, I just want to try to make Beholder understand why people complain.

About the cost:
The major price from the Event is th Horde throphies,* and the majority of the HT are coming from the War packs (which costs AS). So in that sense, this event is the most "expensive" event ever in the history of Doomlord.

(Quick estimation says that you can get (8*21=) 168 HT from War packs, and about (1100/20=) 55 HT from 1100 won battles (one every 20 battles?))

* At this point someone is going to say "no, it is the Medal". That is not how I see it, since the Medal is Temporary, and the prices from HT are Permanent.
Dátum: 2013.10.25. 16:06:36
One of the problems with the "Clones" is their equipment. They seem to have equipment about 20 levels above their level, something a player above level 100 cannot have, since you need 20 Trade per level above 100, and 260 is the max (so 13 levels above your level). If the "clones" would have weapons/spells 10 levels above their level instead of 20, things would probably be "fair".
Dátum: 2013.10.21. 07:23:23
Idézet: Shadowchronix - 2013.10.20. 19:30:42
just a question about the horde trophies, does the adventure codex stacks with each other ie treasure chests or u can only have 1 of those in ur inventory?

The Adventure Codex Relic looks like it is Unique. Most Relics are, unless they specifically says so (like Treasure chests).
So No, you can only have one Adventure Codex (until otherwise proven).

However, it should stack with all Adventure AA abilities (giving max 15 Adventures, and +20% Soul diamonds at max).
Dátum: 2013.10.10. 17:42:29
Idézet: manunkind - 2013.10.10. 17:19:06
will anything happen with the map finding skill?

"Map finding skill is important. If it is at least 1/3 of your level, you will heal at the end of the battles, and have greater chance to find treasures." (from the original post)

@Cruel01
It looks like it is the point that Hordes will not be able to coordinate their attacks, which is a bit silly, because all it means is that it will be harder, not impossible.
Dátum: 2013.10.07. 17:01:45
Or not.

I haven't seen anything from Beholder here for months, not even answering or commenting on questions/suggestions for the game (like the question about the Auction house I posted in April).
Dátum: 2013.10.01. 07:39:24
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.09.26. 15:51:25
We can do it in the future, I think the reason why it wasn't implemented so far, we did not want to make the interface more complicated (many people play the game from phones).

I can understand that it would be troublesome for people playing on a small screen, so why not just make it an Option under Settings? If you don´t tick the option everything is as now, if you do tick it you also gain a "+5 button" next to the "+1 button".
Dátum: 2013.09.26. 15:13:47
20 Temple medals is max, and for the 6x6 Temple you gain 2 Relic coupons instead of 1 if you have 20 Temple medals.
Dátum: 2013.09.16. 07:16:09
Idézet: Trackur - 2013.09.16. 00:37:12
You received 2293 energy bricks! we built over 50 million into the Tree of Knowledge as a clan in one day and it built level 5 from 20% to 45% ..... what a god damn joke that is!!! now that we watsed all our SE that we had been saving all week I figure I would spare the other clans the humility

I think you have misunderstood how the ToK works. It doesn´t matter how much you build, there is still a limited amount of bricks available, and that amount is not increased by increased building, only by increased activity of players in clans that do not have the Tree!
Dátum: 2013.08.28. 08:50:41
The Bronze medal of Doom looks...weird.
It looks like it costs 10 Medals of Doom and 40 Relic shards (so quite a lot!) and would net give you:
+2 Building (+12, but you also loose +10 from the 10 Medals of Doom) and -10 seconds minimum hunt time. But you also loose 10 seconds hunt time reduction! So unless you are at minimum hunt time (can you even be that?), it is basically a loss to buy it.

Some things that might affect this:
Is there a maximum in number of Medals of Doom you can have? I have 10, anyone have more than that?
The Bronze medal of Doom does not actually cost 10 Medals of Doom. In this case the text is misleading.
Is it unique?