Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2015.09.02. 09:23:42
Since you can buy Yellow myto for SE (you buy Green Crystal potions, and then transform Crystal points to Yellow myto), I don't see why you shouldn't have enough resources to get them.

And as a EH player I am at the moment low on almost every kind of mytokronit, but I foresee that one of the mostly limiting factors will be Grey ones, although also Green ones are low (but not as necessary, since they are only needed on my currently active minion).

And although a "mytokronit converter" would be very useful, I don't think it is necessary. There is very little randomness in getting mytokronits*, and although you might not be able to max all minion skills all the time, I would rather see that as part of the game. I mean, if everything is always at max, then resources loose their value (as crystal points have for some of us).

* The only randomness in myto is with Astral treasures and Mytokronit packs. Other than that you know exactly which action you should do to get what mytokronit, and in some cases you can increase the amount you get with AA abilities or relics. Although maybe a lot of the "problem" would be helped if the relics were actually available?
Dátum: 2015.08.28. 23:04:53
It looks like it is stealing things have said previsouly in popular treads.
But yes, much more sofisticated than the normal ones, and would have been hard to spot on an active forum.
Dátum: 2015.08.28. 17:17:25
Manunkind, that is a bot you are talking to.
Yes, totally random wheter you can make that task or not, and it even promotes not doing content until the last moment (i.e. saving task in case something like this comes up).

Is that good game design?

(That task is lost to me, my Temple resets in about 2 weeks)
Dátum: 2015.07.12. 08:46:42
Main source of the Horde throphies is not random drops, but buying the War pack from the soul-huckster.
(This is one of my mian complaints with the event, since the war-pack is bough for AS it makes the Event far too AS-centric).
Dátum: 2015.07.10. 07:47:22
if you are above level 100 there is no difference between Trade 260 and Trade 270, since you need 20 levels of Trade skill to buy things one level higher from the Soul-Huckster (see the description of the Trade skill).

You need the Kryxonium Necklace of Bargain to make it work and gain a "full" level of Trade.
Dátum: 2015.07.01. 06:46:12
I cannot find the "enchanted pet food, monster cocktail, potion of happiness, locked chest, berserker potion, potion of madness, greater mytokronit pack (contains 2 random mytokronits, price is 0.8 AS instead of 1; daily limit of 50), victory chest (price is 1.6 AS instead of 2; daily limit of 20)." at the Soul-Huckster. Looking under the Misc category, am I missing it, or looking in the wrong place?
Dátum: 2015.06.16. 09:44:05
My own data supports the 0,5%/point of treasure ability.
Dátum: 2015.06.12. 14:17:49
Idézet: Miklos - 2015.06.12. 13:21:58
On Monday, at 10 am CET (4 am EST) begins our new mini-event, Easter!

Easter again?

Also, will there be any summer sale of Ancient stones?
Dátum: 2015.06.02. 09:25:28
Idézet: Naho - 2015.06.02. 08:50:28
Why are treasures won from defeating epics sell for only one ducat? Was there some change?

The first Epic treasure you sell will sell for 10 ducats, but eventually (after 10 sold epic treasures?) the price will decrease until it hits 1 ducat/treasure.
This is to avoid that high level players from farming large amounts of ducats from low level epic monsters.
Dátum: 2015.06.02. 07:44:04
Getting new players into the game would be very nice, even necessary if the game is to "survive".
From a businesses point of view, I think that the problem is that beholder has a large share of the Hungarian market in these types of games, but the international market is a lot more competitive, and for that reason the international version of Doomlord is not that successful. Lucky for us, Beholder still updates the original version and translates the changes to us.

About how to make the game attractive for new players:
1. Marketing. If people do not know the game exists they will not join.
2. Make people join at a reasonable level. Level 60 is probably a good level, but as Cruel points out the SE given for is low. I also think that the task of assigning all that SE in Abilities/Skills that a new player knows very little about is daunting, and would suggest a different "character creation process" in the following steps:
a) Choose archetype. This would be something like "Dueler", "Hunter", or "Balanced".*
b) Depending on the choice from a, gain certain pre-set values in Abilities and Skills. Also gain Pets (with Skills), SE built (and Luck), a minion (or two?), some Medals of Doom, Equipment (level appropriate), some of the Relics you can buy for relic coupons (which would depend on a), and some expendable resources (Crystal points, Soul diamonds, BoAS, potions, etc)
c) Choose whether you want the Infection up or down.
d) Gain a small-ish amount of SE to round out the Character.

Since you are not given free reign of the SE, it should be easier to balance such a new character so that it is powerful, but not too powerful.

e) Place the Character in a Clan. Essentially, create 4 Clans (one for each Horde), all lead by an NPC (which cannot be removed from the Clan). This Clan should have some essential Clan buildings appropriate for the level, and the Forum of these Clan should contain useful information (such as how you develop your character, how does Events work, etc etc) in locked posts.
It should be possible to develop these Clans but the membership should be limited to a few months, enough time to get to know the game and get to a new Clan. These Clans would also serve as an easy place for older Clans to loo for new recruits.

If this sounds interesting, am I sure that there are people here on the forums that would give input into the Character creation process, and the necessary posts for the Clan forums.

* This step could be left out of the process.
Dátum: 2015.05.29. 06:27:55
I don't think 1 treasure ability=1% chance of finding an Astral treasure.

Looks more like 1 treasure ability=0.2-0.25% chance of finding and Astral treasure. So somewhere around 400-500 total treasure ability one should reach 100%, and additional ability should then go towards getting a second Astral treasure.
Dátum: 2015.05.21. 11:45:47
About the new Relics:
They all give 10+% extra mytokronits, except the [type]treasure collector, which allows you to extract extra yellow mytokronits. That means that all the other relics give extra mytokronits, while this one only give you more if you pay more.
Is this intentional?

Alos, these new Relics cannot be bought for Relic coupons.
Dátum: 2015.05.21. 07:57:37
My total treasure finding is 108. The question is how the ability really work.

Option A (implied by Miklos answer above):
Each Minions Treasure ability is checked independently, and every "yes" results in 1 Astral treasure (AT) found.
Problem: No one has ever seen more than 1 AT from a single hunt, something that is very unlikely if one gas 5+ minions with the treasure ability.

Option B:
Each Minions Treasure ability is checked independently, and when a "yes" is found 1 AT is found, and the process stops.
Problem: In this case you can never find more than 1 AT/hunt. Also, having the treasure ability on many minions would become a "waste".

Option C:
The treasure ability of all minions is pooled together, and this value is checked against something to determine if 1 (or more?) AT is found each hunt.
problem: This is not what Miklos described above.

I guess what I would like to know is:
a) How does the Treasure minion ability really work? Independent rolls? Pooled ability? Something else?
b) Can we find more than 1 AT per hunt? If yes, is there some special criteria for doing so?
Dátum: 2015.05.20. 07:15:44
Idézet: Miklos - 2015.04.20. 11:43:39
Treasure finding chance is rolled for each minion with the treasure ability, so yes, you can find multiple treasures with one hunt.

- I have 6 minions with treasure finding and have never seen more than 1 Astral treasure from a hunt. Is the above description really correct?

- I have noticed that I never see any Grey Mytokronits or Astral treasures from hunts when I trap a pet. Is this intended?

- "Crystal mytoaffinity" is listed under "Misc." in my Inventory, even though it looks more like a Relic (comparable to Friendship crystal). Would it be possible to move it?
Dátum: 2015.05.19. 06:14:02
Idézet: Miklos - 2015.05.18. 12:35:39
*** changes 2015 May ***
- The registration closes only 1 week after the event has started.
- Greater spacerift potion will be removed from all players inventory before the event starts, and after week 1 and week 2, so they can buy it again.
- New relics will be added to the reward list.

What new relic will be added? Just the Adventure rod, or a new relic?
Dátum: 2015.05.18. 09:44:37
From the 2015 Event calender:
"War of the hucksters 21 May - 11 June"

Questions:
Is it starting on time?
Is there any update on rewards from this Event?
Dátum: 2015.05.12. 09:03:02
They do stack, but I get your point.
Dátum: 2015.05.12. 06:32:23
And again...

New AA abilities without any announcement!
"Grey mytokronits:
You find level*10% more grey mytokronits during hunt.
Prerequisite: level 65, level 10 useful energies AA ability

Max. level: 5
Cost: 10"
"Red mytokronits:
You find level*10% more red mytokronits during duels.
Prerequisite: level 65, level 6 compensation AA ability

Max. level: 5
Cost: 10"

Please, please post in News before adding something to the game.
Dátum: 2015.05.07. 09:15:20
Might be even better to lower the cost of the crystal mytoaffinity from 50 to 25 (-ish?) Chalice of life (it looks like there are a possibility to have several, and that would indicate that they can be aquired from more places).

About the bonus xp from the Emerald Mytocondensator, I have to agree. Even with 10x xp from minion crystals, that part of the effect is just a small bonus. With a x10 multiplier, you would still need to get the experience ability to 300 to double the effectiveness of minion crystals, something you cannot get until level 300 (and a mind-boggling amount of grey and green mytokronits).