Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ChaoticGemini

Dátum: 2010.10.21. 03:04:54
Look over your opponent's equipment. He may have an item that caused you to loose the point. Also, if you have the Hall of Peace and win a fight, there is a 10% chance to loose an extra duel point.
Dátum: 2010.10.19. 03:04:45
There is no way to change it once it is submitted, but if you post the question on the errors forum, the evaluators can keep an eye out for it.
Dátum: 2010.10.19. 03:01:51
Idézet: Bobbybonilla - 2010.10.18. 22:54:25
I'd seen a lot of 'how is this spelled' questions lately, so I made my own.

Which is the correct spelling?

Amoeba
ameeba
amebuh
uhmeeba

Spelling mistakes in question or answers was the reason for rejection. Three of them were suppose to be spelled incorrectly

I didn't evaluate this one, but I know I toss back questions where there writer marks the correct answer in the choices. In this case the correct answer is the only one capitalized.
Dátum: 2010.10.15. 16:33:58
Idézet: Squatter - 2010.10.13. 05:59:16
What year was the world's first nuclear power plant built?

I cant see the spelling error

4 years apart on the dates is not enough to make an educated guess here.
Dátum: 2010.10.15. 01:51:53
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.10.13. 19:32:21
And as long as I'm complaining, what's wrong with this one?

Which of these does George Jetson work for?

Spacely Sprockets
Slate Rock and Gravel Company
Acme Widgets
Wayne Enterprises

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

Mr. Spacely is a major character in the Jetsons, and the Jetsons is not some obscure cartoon. Even people who have never seen an episode know that the Jetsons are associated with space age technology, so they'd get the answer correct. And the wrong answers were chosen to be obviously associated with other famous cartoons - Flintstones, Roadrunner, and Batman. This question passes any reasonable "special group" test. By which I mean that whoever rejected it is unreasonable. I hereby call for whoever it was to resign as an evaluator and be replaced with someone who is reasonable.

I like the choices in this question. I didn't evaluate it, so I can't say for certain. Perhaps, it's best to mention that it is a cartoon.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 18:28:26
I had your question. My first source listed it came from a noun meaning "embers." I did a google search to look for other options. I then found the tree description. Time was running out, so I went to wikipedia and found "The etymology of Brazil remains unclear." I also see wikipedia lists another possible meaning for the word. So, with no clear answers, I rejected the question.
Dátum: 2010.10.12. 17:01:50
It's not just you. I have posted about the skill not working also.
Dátum: 2010.10.12. 03:28:04
I would be happy to reconsider, but I found the answer to be open to interpretation. Petrov is credited by some in 1968. Some places list the digital clock invented in 1956 with no inventor listed. Some credit Josef Pallweber for a digital time display patent in 1882. Some simply say that it can not be attributed to a single inventor.
Dátum: 2010.10.12. 03:20:06
It's not exactly a spelling error, but it's a good question just worded wrong and I didn't want to give you a penalty.
Your answer is credited with writing the quote you paraphrased, but he never said it. What he actually wrote was, "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"
Dátum: 2010.09.19. 17:09:03
The question already exists: "With reports listing it up to 30 pounds and 6 feet (1.8 m) across, what is the largest land-living arthropod?"
Dátum: 2010.09.19. 17:06:01
If you have more than the used SE that your clanmate has (not the amount you can see listed in the chart) than you are indeed correct, you should be on the list. Ask your clanmate what his total SE used is to solve the issue.
Dátum: 2010.09.19. 01:39:59
The SE top 10 chart has a level modifier. For example, it lists my w2 account as having Used SE: 22.568, but the highscore chart only lists 19k SE because of the level penalty added into the figure. I assume it was done that way to make it fair for all levels to have a chance to make it on the chart.
Dátum: 2010.09.18. 20:52:16
I was talking to my Grandma while reading this page. Since she is an avid gardener I decided to ask her your question. She asked why she would know something like that. So, I asked her the simplified suggestion and she knew the answer immediately. You have been given suggestions it servers little purpose to keep arguing the point.

BTW, I agree with Stekkos that "cultivar" makes a good question by itself.
Dátum: 2010.09.17. 05:22:52
Strangely, it looks like the little town of "Pisa" is on the list of banned words. Perhaps we should start a list of dumb banned words.
Dátum: 2010.09.14. 00:53:18
Idézet: comingfromothergamess - 2010.09.13. 19:10:52
Okay evidently quiz people are weird. If your question is 'already in the database' , it still might be accepted despite being 'told no'. Here was submitted.

uestion Rate of correct answers
At what percentage of health can you no longer duel until you heal enough hitpoints through any means? 100%
At what level can you begin to learn skills? 100%

Also, here apparently either different evaluater or something..

First attempt..

Who is the main male protagonist in the game FFVII ( PS1 )?

Vincent Valentine
Sephiroth
Cloud Strife
Barrett Wallace

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

Second attempt..

Who is the main male protagonist in the game FFVII of the Playstation 1 system?

Vincent Valentine
Sephiroth
Cloud Strife
Barrett Wallace

Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

Third attempt...

Who is the main male protagonist in the game of Final Fantasy 7 of the Playstation 1 system?

Vincent Valentine
Sephiroth
Cloud Strife
Barrett Wallace

Got accepted, got the se reward and got the quest for it completed.

I had your second attempt after reading your post here. I knew you were trying to get the question through, so I marked it as a spelling error so you could write out the game title without loosing the SE for a question.

I think what you are trying to point out with the 100% thing at the start of your post is not true. If your question was not accepted, it will list it on your quiz page at 100% because the evaluator got the question correct. (0% if they got it wrong.) You will see the number never changes, because no other answers will be returned for the question since it was rejected.
Dátum: 2010.09.10. 16:27:42
It's not a bug, it only counts in duels. Same thing goes with all the other combat quests. Unless it states otherwise, they only work in duels.
Dátum: 2010.09.08. 17:56:16
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2010.09.08. 07:33:11
question:
Who is the first Permanent President of the European Union?

José Manuel Barroso
Herman van Rompuy
Tony Blair
François Mitterrand

Remark of Doomlord: According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

Question: I don't see anything ambiguous into it.... could anyone give me some more information?
Motivation:
1. Until recent The president was a "rotating function", so not Permanent. When a member of the EU was “chairman”; The Prime-minister became for that period (6months), the President of the EU.
2. So, in the actual situation they elected a “permanent” President of the EU (not any more in function of the rotating chairmanship). So I don’t see the fact of being ambiguous; he is the first elected president ; he is the first Permanent President due to no more rotation system.
3. My question is in regard of the EU, not the EC; so no ambiguous at all.
So, I hope you could give me some more detail about your worries (as English is my 3th language it’s always possible there is a “miss-interpretation”)

Thanks,
Elvenwind

Presidents from both bodies were in the list, so I didn't know which you were asking about. Since you are asking EU, than that would mean your question should be: Who is the first permanent president of the European Council?
Dátum: 2010.09.08. 06:01:15
Idézet: tafty - 2010.09.08. 05:46:30
why was my question rejected?????

What is the most successful ccg (collectable card game) in the world?

Magic: The Gathering
The Eye of Judgment
MapleStory Trading Card Game
Pokémon Trading Card Game

Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

Successful by who's standards and when? The answer could be argued (with facts) to the point the companies involved have even sued each other.
Dátum: 2010.09.08. 05:47:40
Idézet: S10MATT - 2010.09.07. 17:31:11
when you kill an entity is there a chance you can find a random loot, or is it only after you have killed 15??

You get SE and XP after each one, but you only get treasure after 15.
Dátum: 2010.09.07. 16:38:30
I would guess by abbreviating games and films questions are rejected as bad. If it's not important enough to write out the title, why should it be important enough for people to know.

I'm guessing the "special group" evaluation came from asking about a video game for one game system (PS1).