Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Inv_

Oldal: 12345678910
Dátum: 2011.01.05. 01:24:25
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.05. 00:47:20
all i want to know is were you telling the truth about pigs building of hall of fame?

nah.. i lied. afaik MsPiggy NEVER built hall of fame. If such a building were available, I'm sure he would build into it though. so let's call it 50% truth.

(seriously now.. spell checker... think of the kittens)

do u tell porkies or should we believe what you post?

not sure what a porkie is, but unless there's some kind of prize involved, I'll just go with NO. I'm sure you understand.

and let me break that down for you

1. If you were telling the truth then your clan MUST have had full knowledge that piggy was cheating, which then leads me to wonder how many others in the clan are using similar methods.

2. if you were telling porkies then every post u made in her defence means nothing as your now proven lier.

I admit, we all "cheat". Each of us uses a high-precision device called mouse (don't really want to ruin your surprise so I won't explain to you how it works; if curious -> google it); basically it allows us to do stuff really fast. Of course we have other tools which help us develop better than you; formulas for in game stuff, chat room, experience, we're >> 12 years old, brain, etc.

grim situation im afraid but give a boy a shovel and he will dig a hole:)

I admit I'm a bit skinny. I've been told that manual labor would help me put on some muscles. My father told me that hard work develops character. Not sure why he'd tell me that; I already know how to develop my character : first get some income skills (I went the hunter route, but duelers seem to do fine also), then get some trade skill (having some higher lvl items will help), then it's all stats. So to make a long story short, thank you for thinking about me; I'll try to use the shovel method and I'll let you know if it works. If it does I'm sure you can use it also to get some muscles; you may be 12 now, but in a few years you'll notice girls and if you're well built they might notice you... Now, you never told me about the size if the hole.. Not sure if I can make it really big (though I'm sure I can get paid if i dig someone's pool); please advise.
Dátum: 2011.01.05. 00:24:34
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.04. 23:49:50
lol

"
5. MsPiggy built only hall of peace which we demolished every time so we're not receiving any bonus from the building he built."

LMAO classic u do realise the rest of us arnt as stupid as you right?

on one hand u expect us to belive how smart piggy is that she can be that good at playing this game without cheating and on the other your saying shes so dumb she built your hall of peace so many time she spent 7 million SE on it @5000 a pop? 1400 hall of peace builds lol, if you guys let her do that then 100% every one of YOU HAD TO KNOW SHE WAS CHEATING and if you expect the rest of us to beleive it your delusional, and all your protestations of her innocence amount to ZERO

you need to quit this and go play farmville thats probably more in your age group

and to the rest of your comments, you completely miss the point of everything lol

seriously Inv_ farmville...give it a try.

1. asking the moderators to kick some senses into this boy. insulting other players is not cool
2. my efol plan seems to be working. posting a couple of times is well worth it if it gets you all fired up like this. here's some milk & cookies
3. if you're going to trivialize this with lame posts, i might as well make fun of you

When i was in 3rd grade I had a friend who used to make fun of stupid kids every day. Years later I found this game called censored. Even though I started 2 months later than everyone else, in ~ 1 year i made it to 3rd spot. Some players there were seriously lacking skills/brains were constantly QQing that the game is too hard or unbalanced. Seeing how I can't stand people being wrong * on the Internet I got into a lot of flame wars. The devs caved in to the QQers QQing and since they were greedy, they made changes to the game only to drain more money from the players; so I quit. Around that time I found a new game, and I decided this time will be different, that I won't get into flame wars with retarded people ever again. I was wrong.

* more like stupid.

relevance to this thread = 0, just like your posts.
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 23:50:45
where does one find the "new" skills :

resistant skin
spiked skin
negative aura

mentioned in the AA section.
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 23:13:56
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.04. 21:33:22
well ive thought she was guilty for about 6 months now so to me its a done deal however in my defence i also put in first post that if in fact she isnt guilty then a 2 week suspension (so far) is highly unfair on her.

in saying that if she is in fact guilty then her clan benefits from that EVERY SINGLE DAY and every single day that mess will become harder and harder to resolve. E.G the amount of tower of powers there clan does, seems like nothing but they aint cheap (at t he level they have it at now), big SW helps alot and the whole clan makes 10% extra SE for 24 hours of hunting.

might not sound much but thats one instance, all that extra SE can go into there kennel and with only a couple of levels left before there pets start gettign stats they again have an incredible advantge over every other clan and i could rattle on 100 other ways they b enefit daily from that amount of extra building.

1. use a spellchecker. works great

2. you're sounding more and more like a crybaby. see 6.

3. if you want "the amount of tower of powers" so that "the whole clan makes 10% extra SE for 24 hours of hunting" get your clan mates to start building. same goes for kennel and "pets start gettign stats they again have an incredible advantge over every other clan". most of us have mana construction skill so it adds up. top 10 players in our clan can build ~500k per day from mana only. you guys do the same and you'll get the super shiny buildings you're so QQing about.

4. "yes u will lose everytime, i tried to answer it politly but really your first response was just plain stupid." - so far i haven't lost a single time, and i don't see it happening anytime soon. call me when you get better at trolling.

5. MsPiggy built only hall of peace which we demolished every time so we're not receiving any bonus from the building he built.

6. see 2.
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 20:25:53
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.04. 19:58:02
i dont care what the %s are of dishonest building or honest building is.

great logic. no point in arguing with you then.
Dátum: 2011.01.04. 19:51:22
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.04. 19:37:31

the advantge her clan got from 7 mil build from her is as clear as daylight and they continue to profit from that building at every other clans expense.

umm.. and how do you know the se he got from "cheating" went into clan buildings? maybe that se went into stats/skills and he built using "honest" se (i.e. hunting, dg monsers, adventures, etc.) or was from manabuilding.
Dátum: 2010.12.29. 22:29:44
Idézet: quint - 2010.12.29. 22:08:56
I see. Well, the only thing I can think of is that your targets did have some skill points added beyond the theoretical maximum value of those skills. Were they not clean of the infection by chance? If they were, they could have increased those skills by 5 more points. Or maybe they had the item Book of Knowledge from the Auction Hall which increases the maximum value of each skill by one. Also, if their clans have the Alchemy lab, they might have used essences to increase those skills, although I don't know if that counts in challenges.

Check these, see if any of them could have caused the strange outcome of your challenge.

infection - nope
alchemy lab - nope
book of knowledge - yes

but this is only for this player. it doesn't explain the other players i lose to...
Dátum: 2010.12.29. 22:04:06
crystal clan members have hungarian text in battle reports..

pet names are not translated
item category (e.g. Fegyver instead of Weapon)
some item properties also : Bármilyen fókuszkristály belehelyezhető and 3% manaregeneráció
Dátum: 2010.12.29. 20:27:58
Idézet: quint - 2010.12.29. 17:32:38
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.12.25. 22:21:02
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.12.25. 22:14:03
what is the skill in question that you have maxed and do you really have it maxed or MB it to max?

epic specialization @ 50
chronocompensation @ 50

Could you please make a screenshot next time when such a challenge occurs that you lose a test in which your skill is maxed? (without showing the names, of course)

BTW, was your skill at its maximum by default or by using mind boost? Because the boosted part doesn't count in challenges, only the base skill level.

here are 2 challenges involving skills i have maxed :

notice the epic specialization test ..

#2 with 2 skills maxed : epic spec and squeezing

and the relevant skills :

Dátum: 2010.12.29. 11:42:40
clan Crystal Clan capitulated. You won! The reward +0 charged into the soul-well of your clan.

for real??? 0 se?

their soul well is : 219.002 / 500.000

so someone got a reward

also we had to spend 200k se to neutralize the crappy lvl 10 thingie they casted every day
Dátum: 2010.12.25. 22:21:02
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.12.25. 22:14:03
what is the skill in question that you have maxed and do you really have it maxed or MB it to max?

epic specialization @ 50
chronocompensation @ 50
Dátum: 2010.12.25. 21:28:59
Idézet: quint - 2010.12.25. 21:08:50
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.12.25. 20:59:13
how exactly do challenges work in case of a draw?

i lost several times against people on the skills i have maxed (as attacker and defender).. lower level player wins?

Those situations should be extremely rare, but when they happen, it's decided by tossing a coin. One of the characters is picked randomly to win the challenge.

are you sure about that? because so far i'm ~ 0/20. doesn't look that random to me
Dátum: 2010.12.25. 20:59:13
how exactly do challenges work in case of a draw?

i lost several times against people on the skills i have maxed (as attacker and defender).. lower level player wins?
Dátum: 2010.12.24. 19:03:39
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.12.24. 18:26:39
I do not understand the reason this goes on. If they already suspended her it means they found something suspicious. Thus it seems all you that complained about it have now proof of some action taken. If she will be banned i am sure they will provide a legitimate reason. If they do not it means all of you were wrong, unless piggy is the Master of cheating without a trace. So until a final desicion is taken, this debate is at best waste of posts.

I'm just trying to make sure that IF they ban him it's because they really found something and not just to make paying customers happy. Also it would be nice if they could pass judgment soon and not in 2 months
Dátum: 2010.12.23. 09:52:59
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.12.23. 08:02:51

This means that Piggy is 53.5% better than ANYONE ELSE in the top 50. More than twice the player than any other player. How likely is that? 15000 players, and someone is more than 2x superior (while claiming to never buy Stones).

Also interestingly, look at the clan of 4 of the top 5 players on the above list. There are legitimate possibilities for this - but this could also be the spreading around of a cheat system. But with Piggy almost THREE times better than ANYONE NOT in her clan???

You didn't just call us a clan of cheats did you? If you did, I'd have to use the same faulty logic and call DoW a clan of stupid ppl; but I won't... yet.

I suggested a new (mandatory) acceleration option to the admins. It would be a "do random stuff" button, and it would allow ppl to click it several times and be done for the day. When ppl are comfortable with using this button, some features from the game will be removed : first the skill system then the clan buildings and their bonuses, the ultimate goal is to remove everything (except the buy ancient stones option ofc). When this will be over, all characters will be the same. I forgot to point out that without such a system, ppl would need to actually use some kind of strategy and specialize; possible specializations include : duelers, hunters, multi accounts for some emerald clans and helping them build, etc.

I would also like to point out that Diamonds are Forever in world 2 has built more than the #2 clan by10.76%; granted it's not 50% more, but they should obviously be investigated. Now.. turning our attention to the level highscores.. top 4 players include 2 from DoW... while in the other 2 spots are players from different clans. that means DoW has 100% more players in top4 than any other clan and since 100% >> 50% => you and Dakaan should be banned. Let me know if this makes sense... I'm sure that if I try hard enough I can find evidence of cheating everywhere..
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 22:17:35
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.11.29. 23:32:18
Did Quiz categorization got left behind?

in character menu i see "Quiz categorization: 0", but I've searched everywhere and i can't find anything related...

ping?
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 21:53:17
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.12.22. 21:46:39

If you know what I'm talking about, please don't post it here. We don't want another case of the sort popping up.

while i don't agree that this is such case, <sarcasm>i do love with security through obscurity*</sarcasm>; will not mention a thing.

*it has proven to be a valid model
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 21:40:58
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.12.22. 21:36:34
Referring to exploit = cheat; or making use of something in order to gain an advantage.

It's not a bug or game mechanic and is extremely easy and quick to do. Yet, as most of you have now noticed; these things can be tracked via server logs.

if you're referring to "while 1; attack(cow); sleep 10; done" it would be very noisy and stupid. even replacing the sleep 10 with sleep RANDOM%15 would still be pretty obvious.
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 21:30:43
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.12.22. 21:19:20

And yes, I do have an idea of how he is doing it, yet I ain't going to utter a single word or we'll have others exploiting it.

exploit = cheat
or
clever use of game mechanics?

just to make sure we're on the same page
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 21:00:43
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.12.22. 20:46:08

Saying she is not cheating cos you have spoken to her for a few months doesnt prove anything to me lol.

Don't want to spoil your Sherlock moment, but.. saying that he's a cheater cause he's good a cow hunting doesn't prove anything to me ( lol )
Oldal: 12345678910