Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Snitt

Oldal: 12
Old players usually don't realize that their chrs r weak...the ones who r, finish the game, or start a new chr from lvl 1 with their experiences...usually u just hear that "I'm imba", "I lost, cos he was lucky", "I lost again, cos random".

U can choose medal, for any of ur chrs, OR transfer the W4 chr to another world, where u don't have chr WITH the medal. U can try to think about what kind of reward will someone receive, who has good chrs on all world. I know, that u r the "I'm imba" category and unable to imagine that:)
The lvl never define the power of a chr, if its starts from lvl 1, or 50 still ppl counts. The lvl 50 world attract new players, cos on lvl 20-30 they just wonder how strong a lvl 50 can be and the medal attract the veterans also.
Dátum: 2011.12.21. 07:03:58
Even with 1 execution.
Dátum: 2011.12.21. 07:03:23
Or you just attack chrs in duel window, who r on 20% and done in 1 min.
Dátum: 2011.02.08. 09:10:54
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.02.07. 13:39:07
Idézet: Snitt - 2011.02.07. 13:19:54
The building counted for 4 build/day (if we all do it) which is not a high cost imao. You wont be able to get any reward like these till they make a similar event...clan buildings gona be built up anyway, maybe a bit later. If u think better to get faster clan bonuses and loose event bonus (maybe forever) go for it, but this means you don't think global.

* 2 ring focus crystals: +2, +4, +6, +8% soul-draining (only if you don't have the following focus crystal!)
* 2 necklace focus cryszals: +2, +4, +6, +8% soul-draining (only if you don't have the above focus crystal!)

doesn't really help against crystal dudes since they have the "Drain soul protection: +20%" boots. I can only hit 3-4 players other than the crystal dudes so it doesn't really help me that much.

* 1, 2, 3, 4% bonus for half year to quest reward SE

I only have 1 normal quest available now (lvl 71 one) so i only do the only repeatable quests. the 4% bonus is like 600 se per quest..

* 2, 4, 6, 8% bonus for half year to AA points

There are not many AA skills i'd really love (I already got the ones i wanted). there are some that are nice, but not

* spacerift potion (switches your Energy Harness with Disadvanced Development skill or vica versa at no cost): 3, 6, 9, 12 potions.

I have EH skill and I don't plan on switching to DD.

* soul diamonds: level x 50, level x 100, level x 150, level x 200.

This is the only reward that I'd really want.

* increase or decrease infection by 1, 2, 3, 4%

0% infection so doesn't help me at all. I'm pretty sure i can't go to 1% infection and back to 0% to get the attribute reward again.

* 10, 20, 30, 40 bonus to trade skill for half year (but does not increase the skill beyond maximum)

I already have max trade so this one doesn't help me.

So from all the "global thinking" rewards, there's only one I could use (the SD one), though I make enough SD from adventures to get all the gear I need. If i were to spend 4.1k*4=16.4k per day for activation I would expect the rewards to be worth it.. Granted with 16k I can only buy one stat per day, but still.

Drain works in dim gate also, for quest even 1% worth, new AA skills will added always. If u only count 2% drain from dim gate forever u should understand that u can spend even billion SE for 3 week u will get more by time.

P.S.: I realised who r u...dont get ur building thing with multi chrs in a multi clan. Reply I won't read as I know ur style.
Dátum: 2011.02.07. 13:19:54
The building counted for 4 build/day (if we all do it) which is not a high cost imao. You wont be able to get any reward like these till they make a similar event...clan buildings gona be built up anyway, maybe a bit later. If u think better to get faster clan bonuses and loose event bonus (maybe forever) go for it, but this means you don't think global.
Dátum: 2011.02.07. 08:40:57
P.S.: Give us the event repeatable quests pls:)
Dátum: 2011.02.07. 07:41:09
Ok, for those, who don't understand events...most events are community activities, where we need to work as group (sometimes separated groups) and need to complete all conditions. This event has a building part, not only fight and if it won't be done NOBODY receives any reward, as it happened in one of the original worlds. They resurrected on 25% HP (maybe depends on prisons so possible that they can res higher % with lower prisons). Here top "fighters" are usually not shown on building list. Try to forget a bit about top list and build also, cos with maxed build everyone needs only 4 build a day, if you are good enough you will finish in top 3 anyway. If many ppl keep attacking without build they will reach and kill other lower lvl's queens and ppl who are on that won't be able to fight against a 20 (even 30) lvl higher queen, so maybe they just finish building also cos they feel they have no chance at all. I know many ppl fight and build also, but as it visible on statistics we are not balanced in global, so please all try to tell the zergers that queens are the xenos, not us:) Hit their heads and frequently ask them if they understand:D
Dátum: 2010.11.19. 07:39:06
Really nice upgrade and I know you need a big work for quiz, which will give back the balance, thx...but at rest a small bug appears, timer lost. Give bk pls:)
Dátum: 2010.10.03. 09:09:59
This is the prob...ppl think they cant win with low population. As I remember in hungarian worlds the small hordes did inverse and made force from the high charge chance. Ppl and clans start to mail inside horde that gogo, we can do it, etc...and the smallest horde won. If u go to battle and u think u will loose u already lost.
Dátum: 2010.10.02. 08:19:44
The horde part is counted by % of the horde in the full population of the world. This why emerald had 0.03, when sap 0.05...so if any other horde more prepared or active they won. If u did good in solo, u got ur reward.

As I see ppl here online a lot, +1 medal dont gives -1 min/day...I got 2 and if u talk with gm I give 1-1 for the first 2 players, cos medal is totaly useless.
Dátum: 2010.09.27. 11:01:50
The reward is calculated by few hunting related skills, current abi, kills and mainly spent se. U spent x se, when u take the reward itr counted like +1 str, +1 att, +1 def...if over and u still have spent se its starts again from +1 str...

Now easy to undertand the different, for me 1 str 300 se, for some1 its 30000. U can count, but all won with the event, some less, some more.
Dátum: 2010.04.04. 08:15:40
Idézet: Ciphas - 2010.04.03. 19:59:34
Idézet: Snitt - 2010.04.03. 19:06:58
Idézet: Boar - 2010.04.03. 10:54:10
You modified your style! Good! Soon you will achieve the rank of a human!
But the fact,you offended the Ladies,remains.

Hmmmm u talk about style? Is this ur info?

"Jerks:
-Urgod
-MaCska

I don't care if you are attacking me continuously, the fact remains: you're all idiot droids (and presumably cheaters), who don't want any rival from the legal players. That's all! But the time of truth is coming soon..."

As ur post saes u dunno anytng about the game and u think ppl who knows what to do r cheaters:)

Don"t understand what you wanted to say above !

I told that he is a noob, as other 2 posts told also...He talk about style so I copied his introduction to ask for the reason why he blame ppl if he use the same "style".
Dátum: 2010.04.03. 19:06:58
Idézet: Boar - 2010.04.03. 10:54:10
You modified your style! Good! Soon you will achieve the rank of a human!
But the fact,you offended the Ladies,remains.

Hmmmm u talk about style? Is this ur info?

"Jerks:
-Urgod
-MaCska

I don't care if you are attacking me continuously, the fact remains: you're all idiot droids (and presumably cheaters), who don't want any rival from the legal players. That's all! But the time of truth is coming soon..."

As ur post saes u dunno anytng about the game and u think ppl who knows what to do r cheaters:)
Dátum: 2009.09.24. 09:57:25
Which NBA team was Ray Allen on?

Aaaargh,urgh sprehen zi madndarin?
Dátum: 2009.09.11. 12:06:58
Bocs,h magyarul írom,de nem akarom,h globál cink legyen Mi értelme van,h van ember,aki bírálja a kérdéseket,ha:

-tele van vegyjelekkel,fővárosokkal,egyéb szeméttel,ami 100szor le lett beszélve,h ne legyen benne
-tartalmaz rengeteg olyan lexikális tudást igénylő kérdést,amit ráadásul nehéz megtalálni,ha nem egyenesen lehetetlen,mert valaki valami elmebeteg szakon épp akkor tanulja és számára nyilvánvaló
-csomó ismétlődés...beírok egy kérdést és 2 nap múlva jön szembe a klónja 1 válsz különbséggel
-a legjobb...beírok egy kérdést,visszajön,h hibás,írok másikat és viszontlátom a kérdésemet betüről betüre élő kérdésként rövid időn belül?
-
Dátum: 2009.09.11. 11:58:53
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2009.09.10. 16:45:46
Idézet: Elgoran - 2009.09.10. 14:27:48
Amber (gemstone) is...

a mineral form of iron oxide.
a variety of the mineral beryl.
a fossilized tree resin.
an allotrope of carbon.

I've got "Forbidden word in the 3. answer" error when submitting this question. Is it "fossilized" or what? Language filter seems a bit oversensitive...

That's the first time I have seen that type of error. Hopefully an admin can comment, because I don't see any naughty words and think it is a good question.

The prob is with the oroginal (hungarian) database,what is the basic of the english database.
Dátum: 2009.09.03. 12:05:41
Who is the inventor of the artificial sattelite?

Satellite...answer also wrong.
Dátum: 2009.08.12. 06:04:55
Quest still says loose 200 SE...many ppl knows that u need only 100,but maybe not all:)
Dátum: 2009.08.06. 06:37:34
When was the Chrysler Coproration founded?

Spelling,lexical...
Oldal: 12