Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2013.05.02. 14:21:24
For world4, we added that the crystal horde refresh after 1 week even if they were not defeated in enough wars. This way they will keep up with players who can continue dueling them.
Dátum: 2013.05.02. 14:19:56
Right now, it doesn't count, unfortunately. I wrote this down and will check if we can implement it until the launch of the event.
Dátum: 2013.04.30. 19:13:28
Ilyanna, could you please send in a ticket via the help button, so we know which character has the problem. There we can check the logs, and fix it for you.
Dátum: 2013.04.25. 20:02:25
So you mean the founder should have 5 votes? I think it would be pretty difficult to change this. However, I think we can do this: if the number of active members is too low, less than 5 votes are enough to do actions which previously required 5 votes. I will put this on the development list.
Okay, I will consult this with the programmer, what you say makes sense.
we added crystal horde to W4 so you have more targets. However, the crystal horde members wear boosts like their high-level counterparts, making them too powerful. So I removed these boots manually. Do not worry about high ability total, its just 150 const and 150 magic so they do not fell below 15% and you can keep farming them. Also high skill is only continuum d, energy harness and healing so you have nothing to worry about.
Dátum: 2013.04.21. 11:22:41
Nice suggestions, thank you! I did feel as feel that its a bit messy, will try to sort it out.
Dátum: 2013.04.08. 10:53:45
We made some Tasks easier:
The task asking for use/collect temple crystals now asks for less crystals.
The task which asked for collecting 3 temple bags now ask for only 2 bags.
The task which asked for a number of pets to be trained now asks for less pets to be trained.
The tasks which ask for pet food and loyalty shard are given out only at higher levels now, because this was a problem on the fast world.

We also added the option that players on the fast world can set tasks completed for not only ancient stones, but for soul-diamonds as well. This option is live until level 30 now to compensate for difficulty of tasks at early levels. On later fast worlds, this option will be available until level 10.

We added a new option to the Daily Routines page, "Daily Offer". There will be always an item which you can buy for ancient stones, or for burnt-out ancient stones as well. The item is choosen from a list randomly, but every item from the list will appear by the end of the month.
Dátum: 2013.04.02. 10:48:26
Exactly. You can get only one package, but you can still buy a second and give it to someone else.
Dátum: 2013.04.02. 10:47:28
Because several other players could have this same problem, we set "log in 8 consequent days" "check top score, Lady Alvariel, clan building statistics for 5 consequent days" completed for everyone.
Dátum: 2013.04.01. 22:24:02
Please send in a ticket via customer support (help button in upper right) and we will correct it for you.
Dátum: 2013.04.01. 09:24:24
Due to the time change, we had some problems. It seems that the loyalty bonuses have been reset, and also the "do something for X days" temple tasks too. We are going to set loyalty bonus to maximum to everyone right now. Also we will do a general solution to the temple problem. If it is urgent for you, please write a ticket to the CS and I will resolve it today. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Dátum: 2013.03.29. 12:51:09
On popular demand, we extended the promotion of selling subplasma packages under the soul-huckster.
Dátum: 2013.03.29. 11:15:47
1.) Yes, you can give to more than one player. If you make 3 different purchases, you can give 3 packs to 3 different players.
2.) I'm not sure I understand this question. You mean, if you can give part of the pack to one player and other part to other? Sorry, this is not possible, the whole pack you get for one purchase goes to the same player, the contents cannot be split, unfortunately
Dátum: 2013.03.29. 11:13:10
I'm afraid, it works like that
The main purpose of this AA ability was to prevent people exploiting the 15% rule. Some players were clicking duel constanstly when they knew you will be above 15% soon, so they can catch you the moment you go above 15%. The 10 seconds is just enough so you can make a single attack on an epic or entity to drop back below 15% and continue hunting safely. But it is not enough to do like 25 dimension gates.
Dátum: 2013.03.29. 11:09:45
We checked the problem with the adventure task.
Whenever you hunt or duel, you have a base 5% chance to find an adventure.
However, for the beginner level "do an adventure" tasks, this was obviously too low. So if you have this task, uncompleted, and you dont have an adventure, you have 100% chance to find one. And there was the problem - this was working only for level 1, while you get the task up until level 4. So we corrected this now, and its easy to find the adventure on the next few levels as well. From level 5, the original 5% chance will remain. We are sorry for this problem.
If you have any questions, problems don't hesitate to contact us via the Help button in upper right corner, usually it's the fastest.
Dátum: 2013.03.25. 16:28:53
Yes, only one package per player, so if you buy stones twice during the promotion, you can't get two packages for the same character.
Dátum: 2013.03.23. 22:39:15
No relic coupons this time, sorry the rewards vary each time a bit
Dátum: 2013.03.11. 13:28:34
We have redesigned the registration process of the game after clicking the Start Playing button. We removed the initial simple quiz questions, players can create characters immediately. We added some nice graphics to horde selection and captcha page. We are also adding completely new, nice avatar pictures, they will be ready in a few days. Upon registration, you don't have to give a username anymore, you can set it later under Settings, along with secret question. Also you can log in with your email address to the game instead of your username if you like. We hope the new changes will make the game easier to start and more appealing for new players.
Dátum: 2013.03.08. 13:51:28
No, this is just the original mentor, the tutorial you get when you start a new character.