Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2012.12.07. 10:34:23
Hi, this is the translation of the original news. It is implemented, but only on the original server. We will patch it here as soon as possible, if it is done I will list it under news. We shall add the new relics soon, as well.
Dátum: 2012.12.06. 20:59:34
Ardent, you are completely right! We should have had double-checked the translations of the tasks with an English player, because wording really makes difference there. (Okay, there was 1-2 task even the Hungarian players misunderstood )

BabeTheOx: I checked all the logs, and wrote a reply to you.
Dátum: 2012.12.06. 15:10:14
Doomlord plans for 2013
This is a list of things we plan to do in the future. The order is also a priority order as well. Not all will make it, but we will try to to as much as possible.

Larger developments

Ruler of the Planet event (already implemented and in progress)

New AA abilites (currently under development)
We would like to make the ability Magic more useful, so we will add an AA ability which gives magic absorption based on Magic.

Clan buildings
Tree of Life. This is a new mechanism still being planned. Big clans will have an opportunity to build magic bricks which they can sell to smaller clans. Smaller clans pay for this with "energy bricks" they build from a resource which they collect while hunting and duelling. Energy bricks build the big clans Tree of Life which gives the members reward items when they level up.
Energy Sanctum max level increased to 70 (already implemented).
Masterful architecture III
Palace max level increeased to 49. Each 4 levels above 29 give +1 dress and +1 leadership (already implemented)
Mage tower max level increased to 50. Each level past 20 descreases the cost of developing specialized Magic by 0,33%.
Alchemy laboratory 75. Levels past 50 increase the effect and duration of common essences used
Curse pyramid 50. Each level past 20 increases your transdestruction vs cursed doomlords, and reduces his helping hands effect by 3%.

Character move between servers (only from younger world to older), might be even between international servers.

Mentor system. Each new player might choose a mentor from the experienced, higher level players. The mentor can provide help in words (messages, chat) and physically (with some SE, helping build soul-well etc). In exchange, if the apprentice advances levels, it benefits the mentor.

Epic adventures. If the player is at least level 100 and has completed a given number of adventures, every 10th adventure will be epic for him. This means that the tests will be more difficult, but there will be also some extra reward (like blue rares from wheel of fortune).

To help target problems for high-level players, we added the subplasma. Also we consider making inter-world championships.

Extending Lady Alveriel by adding more competitions, lasting for shorter time, and rewarding more players, and giving more diverse rewards. Tasks might also change each week.

Non-combat spells to make Magic - and mana points - more useful. You can use a non-combat spell once a day, using a large amount of mana. These will give you some bonuses for a duration of time.

Pet evolution. Your pets will be able to undertake a special training, which can give them additional unique abilities.

New, expendable items which you can buy for soul-diamonds and helm shards. For example giving boost to critical hit etc.

Level quests. Similar to temple of doom, but you will get these tasks once per level. Primary goal is to give more things to do for a beginner player, but it will be available for all players. Additional plans to help beginners: faster hunt, a minimum amount of SE for each duels, skills from lvl 2, adventures from level 1.

Smaller developments

Seach clan page will list only active clans. Also we might list recent clans on daily routines page for those who are not in a clan yet.

Reducing the number of greater ring/necklace focus crystals, but also automatically selling the weakest one for golden ducat if you already have the maximum amount. We also consider adding more at higher levels.

Pet training confirm button displaying time of training.

If the premium membership expires and you lose APts DPts, an opportunity to reclaim the lost resources after you renewed your premiumship for 10 ancient stones.

Correcting problems with auvction house items getting stuck.

Mind boost hotkey to the top line, next to dress change.

Under battles summary, display if a DG creature has dropped treasure.

Wired reflexes should heal pets to max hp-1 instead of max hp.

Allow championship battles to be archived.

Thievery. We would like to change how thievery works. Now when you steal, your opponent's thievery is ignored. We would like to use the difference of the two skills instead. Also we plan to add burnt-out ancient stones to the Crystal Horde.

Display pictures when choosing an entity treasure.

Display number of complete clan quests on clan toplist.

Temple confirm when you should get a new temple.

Refresh auction list: delete obsolete items, and add some new.

Reduce maximum number of clan members on W4.

Add new relics which can be purchased for relic coupons.

Chat stay minimized on next login. Display clan members online who gave permission to do so.

Help small clans to catch up with epics: reduce auction time, increase treasure "jump" interval, one-time use expendable item which deals huge damage vs. lower level epics.
Dátum: 2012.12.06. 14:41:54
Thank you, Sbart!

I feel bad that things didn't go that well early on. We had external forum admins, who could not help with all problems and didn't do the job seriously enough; also we were doing CS in email, where people even had difficulty finding the email address, not to mention mails going to spam folder etc. Now everything is done centrally, and I check customer service daily to see if all problems are solved, if players are satisfied with response etc.

Btw in our country, Hungary we have a very huge playerbase. People know our games, my first game, Land of Survivors which I designed 20 years ago still has a very heavy fan base, and our other games has a lot of players too. People know us, know our games, like them and trust us. They say they keep playing because they know we will not abandon them, will continue to develop the game and help players with every problem.
But when we decided to finally translate onw of our games, Doomlord, it was a very difficult project. Outside our country, no one knew us. It's hard to find dedicated people from other countries who can help with admin, cs, translation etc. We are stilll learning many things. We really appreciatre the help from all you players with your suggestions and all! Our goal is not to make a game which you play for a few weeks, but to make a game which lasts for long and gives new goals constantly.

Btw I'm almost done with the translation of the new plans, will post it very soon
Dátum: 2012.12.06. 13:18:15
Idézet: Dancer - 2012.12.05. 02:59:02
Maybe I am just jealous that in all of the jobs ive had providing services to the public, there was always accountability to the customers, and a desire to do the best job possible.

We have exactly the same goal. That's why we set up the customer service interface to ensure each player problem is resolved in 1 workday and players are maximally satisfied with our service. Not only paying players, but every player. If anyone feels thats his problems were not resolved in a proper manner, please feel free to submit a complaint to me or here on the forum. Any company who does not thrive for maximum customer satisfaction is a fool.
But of course there is the thing, that what you play is a computer program game which is being constantly developed. It is a very very complex program. Programs have bugs. We do spend a lot of time testing but sometimes there are still bugs, like in any program. I remember when a Windows version had 65000 known bugs in its official release Fortunately, we are pretty quick fixing those, and if any player has and disadvantage from such, there is our customer service to help and compensate. Testing each new event, item or mechanism for months with 100+ testers is not possible, unfortunately. First because then we could add like 3 new things to the game per year, so everyone would get bored and quit. Second we do not have such a huge team of playtesters who are willing to play as intensely as in normal game just to try out a single new feature.

What you say about improper translations, I'm very well aware of that. This is actually a problem of all games which were made by people whose native language is not English. So far, we had a system where only the programmer could correct any text. It made very difficult to make any fast small correction. This is why I pushed to build a new system, where even admins can correct any texts. Now we have this system live. One of our quiz admins already went through the Spelling error topic, and hopefully corrected everything listed there. But you are encouraged to send in anything else you find via our CS and we can correct it fast. (Btw I corrected the DG-mace-in-hand text).

With the current Ruler of Planet event, we had one core bug, hunts (and as such, subplasma, archgem, auto-squeezes) not counted for RoP tasks. We did not had this bug during testing, and now we spent a lot of time trying to identify the problem. It seems this is happening when the player is attacked by a Crystal Horde member during hunt. Our programmer has made a correction now, hopefully it resolves this problem finally. I'm very sorry it took so much time, but the code is really complex, sometimes it is hard to find bugs.
Dátum: 2012.12.05. 17:12:57
Thank you for all the feedback, it is really appreciated! We will try to make the next round better based on your suggestion. Also apologies for any problems, our customer service tried to help everyone asap.
The task is not to beat DG monsters which have a mace. It is to beat nameds using mace (ie. equipping it yourself). Not difficult btw.

Idézet: Dancer - 2012.12.05. 02:59:02
Im glad our airplane manufacturers dont have the same mentality, !!!!

And I wish making free online games would be as profitable as manufacturing airplanes
If an event lasts for 3 weeks, it's pretty hard to balance so everyone who wants to make it can make it in 3 weeks, but no one finishes faster than 2 weeks. Of course if it needs resources, some people will finish it in a few days. But things we said about decrees can make it last longer for everyone.
Dátum: 2012.12.04. 21:55:58
Yes the event will be repeated after a half year. We will change some tasks, some will remain the same. ANd yes we will definitely change something about the decrees. Giving set time for each level seems an unnecessary limit to me, if someone cant long in for 2 days he lost the event? And if someone is fast he will still do the given level in 1 hour, just it will matter more in which timezone he is in.

Yes subplasma patch was delayed, apologies for that. We finished programming on Friday and it went beta test for the weekend, we should have uploaded it on Monday, sorry for the inconvenience.
Dátum: 2012.12.04. 12:11:12
The subplasma wasn't patched with the previous patch, apologies for that. Now it is really working
Dátum: 2012.12.04. 12:10:29
Ardent: yes he subplasma did not work at the beginning of the event, but it is not a problem since using subplasma is not a task (just finding it). Now it works by the way. Archgem is also working, but there is a Setting you have to set to use it, I wrote about this under News, this change was necessary so the task does not become impossible. Also we included this information in the description of the archgem now in case someone didn't read the news on the daily routines main page.

We did a LOT of testing of the event, but of course it is never the same when hundreds of players do it.

About being an AS race. originally we wanted to allow only 2 decrees per level, but that would have excluded lower level players even from level 4. Therefore we decided the usage of 3, which made it a bit easier for high-level players. But its not about AS, you can use SE for decrees as well. For the next Ruler of the Planet event, we will change some things based on the experience of this. Probably we will limit the use of decrees further (like 1 per day).

Crystal Horde hides only for a maximum of 24 hours. Of course if it happens in the wrong time it can affect your score negatively. But there are many other parameters of the game environment which can affect the results, CH is just one of them. If you are a top player with few targets, duel tasks are difficult for you. Other tasks are easy, on the other hand. So you have to use the decrees on the duel tasks if you are unlucky with the CH. By the next event you will prolly have enough subplasma to complete these tasks easily regardless of CH.

Sbart: yes, that was a mistake in planning, we started sending out over 100.000+ emails to players about the event, and the server couldn't forward them in the required time. Next time we will try to do this better.
Dátum: 2012.12.03. 08:27:21
We are aware of the dread neck not being given out, we will fix it asap! sorry for the inconvenience.
To use the subplasma, click on a character's profile, there will be a sword icon next to his portrait. But the subplasma programming was delayed, it is possible that this is not yet live on this server. It will be today.
When contacting us, please use the customer service interface, yellow help button in upper right corner, thats how your problem will be solved the fastest (we were checking those on the weekend as well).
Dátum: 2012.12.01. 19:18:05
It must be SE, manaconstruction doesn't count.
Dátum: 2012.12.01. 19:17:19
The Ruler of the Planet event has launched yesterday. We added some functions to the game meanwhile:
AA abilities (new abilites: subplasma, archgem. Entity hunts max. has increased from 20 to 25)
Energy crystallizer's max level has increased from 30 to 32.
You can use subplasma by viewing a characters profile and clicking on the sword icon.
We have added under Setting a new function: use archgems during hunt or not. Default is off!
We wish you good luck with the Pyramid of Dread!
Dátum: 2012.11.30. 19:17:41
Idézet: DeanUchiha - 2012.11.30. 14:44:41
For the first level completed why not get soul energy? On Hungarian server get it for the 1. level.

You do get SE, it was just a text error, not listing this reward. I corrected it. Thanks for the notice!

Idézet: Stromboli - 2012.11.30. 14:57:21
Level 4 has 'Use a memory box' task. Can anyone tell me if that means use to put the 200APs into store or use to take them out of store, please? I don't want to buy the box and put the APs into store and the task then gets completed before I reach level 4, if you get my drift.

You use it when you remove the APs from it.

Idézet: TheLion - 2012.11.30. 15:24:38
Lost SE in a duel but it was from an item being used by the other player and at the end of duel it showed 0 SE loss (I only had a small amount so the item took it all) - this duel didn't count towards the "lose 3 duels with loss of SE" (or whatever it says) task.

You must lose the SE at the end of the duel, losing due to drain life or scarab does not count I think.
Dátum: 2012.11.29. 19:51:00
Yes we are aware of it, and will correct it as soon as possible, but the new event made really busy our programmer in the past weeks. Thanks for your patience!
Dátum: 2012.11.29. 19:49:11
Sbart, what you found is a list of developments planned for the next 6-12 months. We made this summary for the live con we had on this weekend. I already made a promise to translate it into English as well asap, but in the past days we were working 12+ hours each day to complete the Ruler of the Planet event in time. We are launching RoP on all international servers tomorrow, I hope all will go well, then I will have some time to take a breath and will translate it for you on the weekend. I apologize for keeping you waiting!
Dátum: 2012.11.24. 22:30:20
Yes, he had. But on Monday, I will get some confirmation about this from the programmer.
Dátum: 2012.11.24. 22:29:30
Sure you can continue doing Temple of Doom during the event, they are independent.

Yes you should save up APts and DPts, but it's not like Landragor when you need even the last tiny bit of APts to win. Some tasks will require a fixed amount of these points.
Dátum: 2012.11.23. 12:33:04
Yes, maybe the SE they can steal should be capped too...

About transcendal projection: I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think their transcendal projection is "not working". Otherwise you couldn't drain life them, for example. I logged in to a CH member (yes, I can do that ) and he had zero SE. Since he is not spending it, someone took it from him... Wouldnt be possible with projection active, I think.
Dátum: 2012.11.23. 12:25:08
Yeah we were talking about cross-world championships too, I think that can become a reality in the future.
Dátum: 2012.11.23. 12:24:20
We are sorry for the delay!
Originally we agreed that both the preparation and the event begins on the same day on every world. But our programmer changed the schedule, saying that he launches the event first on Thursday on the original worlds, and after everything is all right, he launches them 1 day later on the international worlds. I learned this today morning, and wrote the news accordingly.
The Package of Dread is now available in the shop, and as the event's begin comes closer, we will add more information.
So the official launch date is 30th of November, 14pm CET (8am EST).