Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2011.09.17. 10:06:26
Yes the order of buying AA or items doesn't matter.
Dátum: 2011.09.17. 10:04:09
I wrote a private reply to Cruel when he complained about losing in battle due to luck. However, I think other players might find this post useful as well so I publish it here.

For luck, like for intelligence, the difference of the two players stats does matter. If your luck is roughly equal, then it has no effect at all on combat. However, if your opponents luck is much higher, it can affect things. It can give a weaker opponent some chance to win in the spell combat for example.
Spells have a minimum chance of 20% and a maximum chance of 80% being successful. So even if your IQ is 500 and your opponent's is 100, there is a 20% chance that his spell will succeed, and a 20% chance that yours will fail. Not that it matters against a really weak opponent: even if your spell fails and his not (0.2 x 0.2 = 4% chance only) your thaumaturgy is prolly much higher too so you will still deal more damage. Luck can slightly alter this. If your opponents luck is significantly higher, then his min. chance will be 30% and your max chance will be 70%. So in this case, there will be 0.3 x 0.3 = 9% chance that your spell fails and his succeeds, this might turn the battle. 9% is not much, but it can happen, and especially painful if it happens in the final of the championship. So, you have to improve luck as well if you want to eliminate this factor. And your chances and success rate has nothing to do with actual luck - it is purely math and probabilities, which you can affect, and with clever play, you can completely eliminate the chance to lose.
Luck affects physical combat similar way, it can affect minimum chance to hit and maximum chance to hit.
Dátum: 2011.09.16. 13:34:54
Bartessica: the tome works automatically, you don't have to do anything with it. Simply whenever you hunt you will get +2% LE (but this will not be counted in this event's final reward!). And this is not displayed separately, like the other effects (spectral m etc) are not displayed as well.

The epic treasure chest, you simply click on it, and can choose an item corresponding on the current entity level. it will not reset the entitys level, entity treasure or anything, its completely independent.

Deadstar, see my previous post on drop chances.

I'm glad that the problem resolved, Ardent, I got scared because never heard about such a bug from anyone
Dátum: 2011.09.12. 10:52:49
Something very simple can be done, like calling the first 4 combat-able pets to fight.
Dátum: 2011.09.11. 09:33:15
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.09.10. 14:57:29
I noticed that too, only players with real auction ticket got the catalyst

That' right.
Dátum: 2011.09.08. 13:45:57
Yes it's the same if you didn't find a relic in the first phase you can still find it later.
Dátum: 2011.09.05. 14:59:59
The tome is supposed to have an effect if you are under level 60: gives +2% SE for hunting. But the description should mention that, we will add this to it.
Dátum: 2011.08.31. 17:42:17
It works like this:
Imagine a dice which have 1500 sides. If you roll equal or less than the dracons killed, after a fight, you find the artifact.
So not finding artifact after the first kill has a 1499/1500 = 99,9%
Not finding artifact from the first 2 kills has a 1499/1500 * 1498/1500 = 99,8%
from the first 3: 99,6%
from the first 4: 99,3%
etc.

For each artifact, there is a different number. 1500 is the number for the first artifact, for the auction ticket it might be 2000 or 2500. So if you killed already 200 there is 8-10% chance of finding it after each kill so you will find it soon.
Dátum: 2011.08.29. 18:54:33
yes, Sbart explained correctly, thx.
Dátum: 2011.08.28. 12:36:52
BabeTheOx: at the final calculation, we shall turbo your ultraspec and any important skill (squeezing etc), so you don't have to do it before getting the reward.
However, you are advised to turbo your spectral manipulation while killing the dracons (if not maxed already), it will increase your total SE income.
Dátum: 2011.08.27. 22:00:50
Stekkos, yes, the SE spent on charging is calculated at the end as well.
Yes there is a new relic in every phase if I remember correctly.
Chance to get a relic is random, but the more you killed, the higher the chance. So some people might be lucky to find them early, but everyone who does a lot of killing will find them eventually.
Dátum: 2011.08.26. 15:38:15
Yes, Valkyre, specialization and spec. items are taken into account. In fact, its counted as if all your stats are being specialized and you are wearing your ring etc! And you don't even have to spend ancient stones on switching between.
Yes, the neg modifier applies to dracon fights if you were duelling before. So you should kill dracons first, and duel afterwards.

Schioru, the numbers I wrote were just examples. And yes we will take into account even squeezing. I don't know what do you mean by being left outside, if someone asks for help we always try to do everything possible to make you happy.
Dátum: 2011.08.25. 21:59:19
The reward for being in the top 10 is Landragor's medal. It reduces hunt time by 1 second (same as Zarknod medal).

The chance for relics depends on number of dracons killed.
Dátum: 2011.08.25. 21:53:32
It works this way:
you kill dracons for 2 APts. You get some SE for the fight (this IS increased by spectral manipulation so if its not maxed its worth turboing!). At the end of the event, we calculate how much SE you would have received if you hunted instead for that 2 APts. Subtract what you get for killing, and get the difference.
For example. You get 300 SE for the dracon. On the average, you would receive 2000 SE for 2 hunts. So you will get 1700 SE worth of ability increase at the end of the event (approx!).
There is one thing which doesnt matter, possessing Tower of Power, the other modifiers are included (we suppose you answer all quiz questions correctly).
In addition to this SE, you get relics, healing potions, golden ducat potions also your pets gain exp in the fights.
If you still think it doesn't worth it, don't do it If you want the exact mathematics, stats, etc - sorry, we can't give that to you...
Dátum: 2011.08.24. 21:28:56
It actually looks like this:
To find the old relics the chance is the same.
But there is an additional relic at each phase you can find (or even more, but I can't tell you anything about this )

So people who started later can catch up.

Yes, Landragor is a kind of "repeat" event but the story is different this time.
Dátum: 2011.08.24. 21:25:49
Sorry, the late legend chapters simply weren't translated yet We are aware of the problem and will try to fix this.
Dátum: 2011.08.21. 11:23:57
Yes, Stekkos, everything will be taken into account! We ensure that every modifier which applies to hunting is also calculated here.

About the relics, items which dropped during the Zarknod event will drop here as well, but there will be additional relics too. I can't tell you more, don't want to ruin the fun of exploration...
Dátum: 2011.08.19. 20:52:19
A new event will start on next Thursday, called Landragor the giant dragon. In basics, the event is similar to the Zarknod event. The doomlords have to imprison the giant dragon which is wreaking havoc on the world. To do this, there will be 3 phases where the players build the prison, force the dragon into it, and seal it. To do so, you have to use manapylons to channel soul-energy. The pylons are defended by Landragor's minions, the dracons. You have to fight the dracons to be able to channel soul-energy. Channeling costs 2 Action Points.
During each phase, players will find potions and sometimes unique relics. Also at the end of the event, players receive a huge increase to their basic stats, calculated from the SE they would have received if they went to hunt for the above APts instead. Your pets gain experience for these battles and you can find adventures too. There will be top lists for most dracons killed and most SE channeled and there will be reward for the top 10 of these categories.
Congratulations to the winners!

We made individual categories besides the clan award to reward as much players as possible. The top builder category was left out on purpose. That would be a real no-brainer, a character who does nothing just builds for all SE acquired. (Ok, maximalizing that amount might require some tactics, but still, the winner would be a character with 20s stats and almost no skills, thats not what Doomlord is about).

In 3 weeks, we will launch a new world 4. But it will be of different format! NOT a world where clans compete by building ToP and killing epics. It will be a new twist...
Players start at level 50, with a LOT of soul-energy, which they can spend on abilities, skills and equipment as they see fit. Once the SE spent, they become active and begin playing. On this level 50 world, there will be no clan reward, only individual achievements will be rewarded. And the reward will be that you can transfer your character at the end to any of the first three worlds! Of course this will be a triple speed server as well. It is real fun, I can assure you!
Dátum: 2011.07.16. 18:53:40
The map event is over now, but you have to wait for the results to be displayed until tomorrow. The programmer is AFK tonight, but he will sort it out tomorrow asap... Sorry for the wait.