Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2011.09.26. 13:00:28
Deadstar is absolutely right.
You say it would be unfair to give the Orb for free because some people purchased it. But you forget it is unfair not to give it for free and allow some people to receive it as drop it while others have to buy it.
Regarding your suggestion, I don't know how it would fix the problem. I would still have no Orb of Duel unless I purchase it and some people would still have it for free.
Regarding my suggestion, it would fix the problem, but you are already discarding it.

It seems you are comfortable in keeping the situation as it is. You simply don't don't care about the fact that the current situation is unfair for many players. And this is particularly strange given that you claim not to have given the Orb for free in Landragor to avoid being unfair. You are either being inconsistent or your reason not to give it at Landragor has absolutely nothing to do with fairness. I would bet on the second.

P.S. I am on the same page as Deadstar. I will not buy the Orb because this is BS. Even though I would buy a 3rd item in case it was put for sale, as I suggested.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.24. 20:39:34
I am really frustrated.
Finally got my +20% SD essence. Used it. Then used a Detect Traps essence to go do adventures. To my surprise, one essence erases the other, as it seems I can only have 1 active essence at a time.

!!&$%#%$!^@%#$!#&

THIS SORT OF THING SHOULD BE ADVERTISED IN CAPS IN THE ALCHEMY LAB.

I am really pissed.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.24. 18:11:51
The Orb of Duel was a reward at Zarknod!
This is a fact!!!!

A possible solution would be to create a 3rd item that grants the same bonus and do the following:
- It would be put for sale for 100 AS
- People who already bought the Orb of Duel for 100 AS would lose the Orb and get this new item
- After that, all people without the Orb (including those who lost it and got the new item) would get the Orb as long they had a minimum of activations in Landragor.

This way, everybody will be happy.
Whoever got the Orb in Zarknod would have the opportunity to buy the new item.
Whoever bought the Orb would also have the chance to also have the 3 items.
Whoever didn't get it at Zarknod would get it now and have the option to buy the 3rd item.
And the admins would be happy as they would make even more money from people who got the Orb at Zarknod and possibly me and Deadstar, who would not be mad anymore.

I believe this is a win-win-win suggestion.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.24. 14:42:34
This not what I meant. I think there should an opportunity to win or lose the event. So there should be a fixed amount of SE but a limited time to do it. And of course the probability of victory should be very high or we would be mad at the end. As I said, exactly like the Xenos.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.24. 13:27:52
Excellent event!
Great rewards!!

A couple of comments though.

1 - The Orb of Duel issue, which was extensively discussed here, was not resolved. The event ended and some people have both the Orb and the Locket without ever purchasing any of them with AS. And the people who didn't get the Orb at Zarknod have been left with a huge disadvantage.
2 - I personally don't like the structure of this event. I believe there should be a goal and a chance to lose (like with the Xenos). It makes it more interesting.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.22. 00:39:44
This is cool!

Thank you Miklos.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.22. 00:38:59
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.09.21. 16:34:02
Don't be mistaken, deadstar. No one got orb of duel for free on the doomlord.net worlds, ever. That there was once a Hungarian-language server where people could get it is quite irrelevant, I think.

This is not accurate Miklos.
I didn't have the chance to enjoy the Zarknod event, but I know for a fact that 3 items were given:
- transcendal focus
- Magic Absorber
- Orb of Duel

Later on, the Orb of Duel started to be offered for sale.

As I said previously, I believe this was an strategic error from the admin. The item that should have been put for sale was the LoT. It would have given a second chance to those who hadn't got it in the first week of the game. And the Orb of Duel should be a drop from Landragor as well.

Unfortunately, there are some players now who have both the LoT and Orb without purchasing any of them. And this is not fair.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.21. 11:57:50
The fact that the LoT is given to whoever purchases stones in the first week of game only reinforces that this is the item that should be for sale (a "regret option" to those who didn't get it in the first week).

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.21. 00:21:57
Idézet: BabeTheOx - 2011.09.19. 22:26:49
i noticed the birthday announcement on world 3 .. thanks for the cake, but the 20% bonus is useless as i dont have instant ability to pay... sufficient in game notice would have been nice, and more profitable for you i am sure

I think he is referring to the fact he is broke this week and won't be able to buy the AS.
I agree it would have been better to announce the extra 20% earlier so that people would be prepared (maybe some less booze on the weekend ) to purchase the stones.

Happy Birthday!!!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.21. 00:03:09
Orb of duel was, in fact, one of the three relics in Zarknod. Not LoT. But back then, it was not an item for sale. I always thought it would be very unlikely that the game would give for free an item that is being sold.

For Langrador, it was decided that the LoT would be given instead of the Orb of Duel. Given it has the same effect as the Orb of Duel, this would be fine, except that people who didn't participate in Zarknod will have a disadvantage comparing to people who did, as they got both for free.

At the end of the day, it was a mistake to sell the Orb of Duel. The LoT should be for sale instead. And the Orb of Duel should be given in Langrador also.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.18. 17:09:12
The problem is that, as I said, DD clones do not behave properly. They attack me much more often than a DD player would.
And even though the 300-400 average SE loss is not relevant, some of them can really make a lot of damage, which is the main issue.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.18. 16:23:18
The time already changes. In W2, a new auction started today and these new times work for me, while the previous auction had horrible times.

By the way, now that the system has been flooded with so many ducats, it is time to reduce the auction time to 3 days!!

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.17. 04:36:27
What about the Healing Wand?
Can I also purchase the AA Skill first?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.16. 23:21:14
I think the behavior of the Crystal Clan must be adjusted. Most players have DD behavior and so should their clones. And what is DD behavior? DD players rarely attack others, except if they are big cash cows or to take them to the TC. They don't attack because most of the times the SE/XP ratio is very low and their strategy is to maximize such ratio. So if they attack me and steal 500 SE, they will be at a "loss". The problem with the Crystal Clan is that they don't care. They attack me all the time to steal 300-500 SE and this goes against the logic of the game.
So I think only the EH clones should attack all the time and not also the DD clones, as happens now.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.14. 22:31:43
Idézet: eukar - 2011.09.14. 19:00:01
And how exactly epic treasure chest works? I, say, I have to kill 5 more entities to get the treasure, and I use this item - I should get the treasure immediately. But after this, the next treasure will be available after 15 more kills, or after 5?

I don't think they would give an item that resets the so hard to achieve entity count. I think it simply gives us one extra entity item, which is awesome!!
What I am not 100% sure is if we get one item at any moment we choose or when we kill the next Entity.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.11. 17:58:57
I agree it is very useful. And I believe 100% of the people would benefit because even the ones who use more than 4 pets will have the others training at the Kennel.
And of course the button would have to say "call all pets that are not at the Kennel to fight".

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.10. 13:42:47
I am not sure the Catalyst is a relic available to all players. From what I have seen, the only people who got it were the ones who already had the "real" Auction Ticket.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.09.04. 15:05:04
I don't have the Luck AA, but I assume it works like the SD items that give a bonus to luck. They don't change the number to increase it, displayed in you main page. Instead, the amount of SE used is increased. For example, if you have the +2% shield and you build 100, the amount of SE necessary to increase your luck that is displayed in the main page will be reduced by 102.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.08.29. 15:55:33
Idézet: eukar - 2011.08.29. 14:25:17
Yes, but this does not explain why one should have SM boosted when killing dragons...

You need to have SM boosted because every time you kill one draco, it is as if you had gone on 2 hunts. The game stores how much SE you would have made on those 2 hunts minus whatever the draco gave you.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.08.29. 12:47:28
The SM is used to calculate the total SE gained, before subtracting the SE from dracos.

I.E.
a) 2000 - 300 from dracos with turbo = 1700 SE you will use to increase our abilities
b) 1500* - 300 from dracos with low spect.man = 1200 SE you will use...

*Considering a 50 non-boosted SM.

Cruel.