Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - gasgamar

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2024.02.03. 17:47:02
Hi. Did I miss the second compensation. I only remember seeing/claiming one. thank you.
Dátum: 2023.12.31. 17:22:46
Happy New Year mausoleum moles! May you scurry and chitter in good health, wrapped safely in your warm cocoon of self-righteous indignation.
Dátum: 2023.12.29. 03:48:24
What's that I hear? More squealing from the cellar dwellers??

You guys don't get it. I tried some quirky humor and sarcasm but it was a little too high-minded for ya. Sorry about that.

Me use little words. Talk simple for you.

I'm bulletproof. It doesn't matter what you say. Throw insults, whine, complain - players play the game how they play. If they stay within the rules there's nothing cheating or dirty about it. You cannot make it different than what it is by complaining more loudly.

There is a quote attributed to Albert Einstein that reads, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Are you collectively insane?

I mean, keep it up, Buttercup - if you like that sorta fruitless endeavor. Me? I LIKE my in-game adversaries to whine and snivel a bit. Gives me something to enjoy when I'm not tdoing the gardening, being the maid or worshipping Manunkind's avatar.

-your humble ruler, the Great Gasgamar.
Dátum: 2023.12.28. 16:52:55
Oh, I know. I KNOW.

Manunkind told me.

You see, it wasn't a scheduled procedure. Nosir, it wasn't. I was clearing rats from my cellar - it's like a catacomb, my cellar - and whacked my forehead on a low beam. I was laying about HARD with a broom, you see. Whumping cellar rats.

You may know of these rats; nasty little creatures with squeaky, high-pitched whines. They're always complaining and shitting on themselves and others despite having a pretty good life.

They finally just squeaked one too many times. You do see my point, yes? I couldn't just let the filthy little buggars continue their incessant squealing and the foul stench . . . well, you understand.

Happy New Year, cellar rats.
Dátum: 2023.12.23. 23:38:17
Wanna see Gaguška's scar?

Fingernails??

Not a lobotomy scar. Gaguška wouldn't do that.
Dátum: 2023.12.21. 05:15:30
Yes, my scar IS on the level. I told you . . . it's a GNARLY scar. And I take care of my fingernails quite meticulously, thank you.

Wanna see my fingernails?
Dátum: 2023.12.20. 20:10:48
It's a gnarly scar, worthy of many forum posts.

You should WANT to see my scar!!
Dátum: 2023.12.19. 23:55:52
Wanna see my scar?
Dátum: 2023.12.19. 19:12:11
They do that a lot - sometimes without bothering to correct for the new calendar year.
Dátum: 2023.12.19. 14:28:19
Well, I HAVE been acting differently since my lobotomy.
Dátum: 2023.12.07. 15:37:27
Thanks admin! They've taken some action.

It remains to be seen if I will continue getting my daily whine to go with the cheese of enhanced torture chamber SE from you labyrinth rats.

On second thought, I don't know why I'm concerned - the incessant whining has shown no signs of slowing.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 02:08:23
Manunkind is so much more noble than me. He engages in dialogue and tries to be diplomatic. He's a clan mate so maybe my opinion is biased but I do think he's a good guy.

I, on the other hand, go out of my way to smash bugs on the sidewalk. I dunno - I guess I just love the crunch under my feet. I also pull the wings off flies as a hobby. Side note - if one pulls the wings from a fly, does that creature not then become a "walk" since it can no longer fly?

I digress.

Really this is just a note to encourage your continued fruitless blathering about that which does not harm you. It is rather amusing. I wish the combat descriptions were more intense and fully highlighted my obvious combat superiority. Sometimes the monumental SE gain from the torture chamber just isn't enough!!

Prattle on, Cannon Fodder! My heart sings at thy whimpering complaints.
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 02:00:25
Idézet: manunkind - 2023.12.05. 16:25:19
olethros, different time zones, and i think he's having a ball.

Yup!!
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 06:11:24
Idézet: zodiac1 - 2023.12.04. 16:19:46

GAsgamar
the big bozzo is back and instead of making any normal conversation showing us again his arrogance with insults.dont worry we understood that you hit only players that are 230 lvl below you because you are such a good "player.
well i dont know about mathematics but certainly manners are for sure not your strong point......let me correct you dont have any.besides your arrogance you dont have anything else.but do continue to show how good "player" you are by hitting only players that are 200 lvls below you cause you are afraid to breake a nail if you hit someone stronger not to forget you high IQ that still trying to figure out why you would earn more form a higher lvl in your torture chamber than a lvl 20.but as you already admitted those mathematics are too hard for you to understand them.well for that we we are sorry.the expectation was too hard for your IQ but we still had high hopes for you.as always you manage to dissapoint us.
now i a big syrpise for you,are you ready?a lvl100 and above earns more money than a lvl20 and that means more se for you from the torture chamber.still trying to figure that?is it too hard for your IQ?should we make special cards for you to understand it?

MMMOOOOOO!!!!
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 15:54:05
Greetings Subplasma Cows!! I see we're still on and on about the topic. Ah, what a comfortable feeling knowing I can return here day after day and get my fill of whining should I feel the need. Truly a worthwhile use of your time. I thank you.

I've had a small change of heart. I think reparations are in order. Just let me know how much damage I've caused and I'll make sur-

Wait.

What's that? NO damage?? I can't make it up to you somehow because there's nothing to make up??

I get it now. It's hurt FEELINGS. Group hug time. Here's a heartfelt apology for all past and future subplasma attacks:

Uh . . . sorry. I'm crushed this happened to you blah blah. You don't deserve it blah blah. I feel terrible for you blah blah and all that jazz.

Oh, don't misunderstand - the subplasma attacks will continue - I was just trying to figure out how to give back the vast riches I've stolen and make up for all the character and pet damage I've inflicted over time. Mathematics were never a strong subject for me but I do believe (someone check the equations for me please!) that nothing multiplied by nothing is - wait for it - yeah, it's nothing.

Pleasant day to you, Subplasma Cows.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 03:44:02
Idézet: john wick - 2023.11.30. 22:44:51
gasgamar when i finish with the wars on battleknight and lineage and stop winning championship here and decide to return i will message you.i dont want you to miss searching for me

manukind actually it started with a complain about the missing reports go back and see.and from a complain for a bug that became permanet your friends turned it to personal insults on zodiac and all the low lvls that have a problem getting attacked from players that are 200 lvl above them.as for you keep saying that doesnt ruin anyone games it is relative and you know it.some dont like to be a beating doll that actually pay the 200 lvl above him player that mock him to keep hitting him.but that is a players opinion on how he sees it and if he bothers him or not but to mock someone for his opinion or for the reasons that left the game for sometime is completly different.and manukind do tell me when did anyone said about banning any player?i read the forum daily mostly to see any changes or announcement although the complain section is themost active especially the last days and i didn see anyone to say anything about banning players except your friend.and if you think that is the right way to mock other or to hit players that are new to the game or 200 lvl below you to feel a great player that someone else is the one that must look inwards

Please do let me kmow when you've returned, Tasty Little Morsel.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 03:38:27
Idézet: manunkind - 2023.11.30. 23:15:07
john wick, it very much did start with complaints over subplasma attacks. read the previous 70 pages. it recently restarted over the reports. do you know why the reports disappeared? maybe because of all the complaining over the previous 70 pages.

do you know what happens to low level players who don't like getting attacked but focus on their growth instead of complaining? they become too powerful to be attacked.

i neither said anything about banning nor did i mock anyone. incessant complaining leaves one vulnerable to mocking. the best way to shut someone up is to win.

This. Well said, Manny.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 03:35:34
Idézet: nick7 - 2023.11.30. 21:06:36
and by the way gasgamar you just proved what everyone saying all this time and manukind tries to deny it

I'm not speaking for anyone's game play strategy but my own - infer from it what you will.

You guys are ridiculous. It's sorta twisted fun to read your whining on occasion but I really have a hard time believing you're still doing it.
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 20:47:58
Good GAWD, is this discussion STILL happening?

The whiners appear to be attempting to incite the non-whiners, perhaps looking to get them banned. I hope my fellow non-whiners will use discretion.

Using subplasmas are absolutely a strategy for me. I've mapped out the tastiest Doomlords who provide the greatest TC yields and I hit them using subplasmas. Daily. I've quadrupled my TC input on occasion.

1. Other than losing a little face, there is no harm to the lower-level Doomlord. You don't actually lose the SE; I just gain it. Your character isn't damaged, you don't lose experience, your pets aren't damaged. It's free SE for me with no harm to you. So yeah, I ROCK the subplasma attacks. HARD. Whine all you want. I'll continue, until or unless Beholder changes gameplay. If they do, I'll adjust. THESE ARE THE RULES PEOPLE.

2. If you still feel "harmed" by subplasma attacks, remember the world we live in is such that the strong surive. Want to not feel "harmed"? Get stronger. Join a stronger clan. Get a more powerful Doomlord to seek retribution or try and slow down attacks. I don't think that'll work but hey, you could try.

3. You're talking to the wrong people in this forum. If you want Beholder to make a change, petition them.

4. If Beholder turns you down, do you really think you will effect change by constantly whining and arguing in this forum? Do you honestly believe you can badger even one person into ceasing subplasma attacks? That's naive at best and insanity at worst due to repetitive behavior without success.

The whining just makes me want to hunt the whiners. Most of you seem to be in hiding so that's no fun but I still watch for you. Of course you won't know it . . .

Dátum: 2023.11.18. 00:30:31
@HADES22, @Dionysos, @valorian, @predator, @sirius15, @zodiac1, @Neo2022

I don't read the forums much. I haven't weighed in on this conversation but it's time.

I was once in a different clan. Manunkind was occasionally attacking me when I was a lower level player than him. I was upset. We had a dialogue. I decided I wouldn't be upset, but then became angry again. Eventually I realized it was all silly. Manny and I have since become clanmates. He has been hopeful that you would all grow up and realize your constant whining is silly, same as what happened with me.

Alas.

It's a friggin' GAME, people. Not only that but so what if your high-level attacker gets some SE because you're in their torture chamber?? You don't lose that SE from your total. You don't lose experience points, level, your pets aren't damaged and nobody taunts you for the losses.
Oldal: 12