Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Furlozza

Oldal: 1234567
Pumpkin

Crystal clan has a little building called Crystal Heart, described as follows:

"Crystal Heart
Your opponents cannot hide from you. In your attack range you can attack anyone, regardless of their life percentage. If you attack and win, you get only half the normal soul energy."

Ergo, the little blighters can and do hit you no matter how sick or healthy you are. Only benefit to us (real life folks) is they only take 50% of what they would have taken if we were at full health.... and usually we would have won anyways in that case LOL
Dátum: 2013.04.17. 23:57:26
There are times when you wonder if the evaluators use all the tools they have available to them... ie, GOOGLE.

Besides, we all know it was United, eeeerr wasn't it?

Dátum: 2013.04.01. 13:44:16
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... looking at your answer Miklos and another above, If I buy another package, I can give the FULL package to another player, but not myself..... Correct?
Dátum: 2013.03.27. 00:25:24
Before I spend me hard earned Euros a couple of questions:

1) CAn we give to more than one player?
2) can we set what amount of certain elements we give or is it a predetermined amount?

If the answer to 1) is No, and 2) is predetermined... CHANGE IT!!!!!!!
Dátum: 2013.03.24. 03:34:49
Shame about the relic coupons.... but me likey the Archgems instead of getting those blaaasted Subplasmas (yes I do use them occasionally, but really....)

And coming up just before the Pyramid Event... me really likey that one LOL
Dátum: 2013.03.19. 04:09:07
A few I have picked up of late:

What does ANZNC day stand for?
An New Zealand Bank
Australia and New Zealand Army Corps <=
An Australian Bank
US Army Corps

1) it is ANZAC.
2) ANZAC Day is the equivalent of Memorial Day in US or Remembrance Day in UK, so given answers are incorrect for the question.

Change the question to "What does 'ANZAC' mean?", keep same answers and result.

How many teaspoons are in a tablespoon?

3 <=

Top answer: In America and Canada: 3 (5 ml) teaspoons = 1 tablespoon (15 ml). In Australia and the UK: 4 (5 ml) teaspoons = 1 tablespoon (20ml)

So change question by Including "in North America" Actually just realised that it may have been the answer '4' in which case it should include the detail "in Australia and the UK'" sorry bout that, Chief.
Dátum: 2013.03.17. 23:17:02
There is also a Cloak available in the Auction House that cuts the time of invisibility down to just 6 Hrs....... So, if won, you could go invisible before logging out for the day and return to "active Service" when you next log in.
Dátum: 2013.03.14. 13:22:56
Good question......

Methinks it has something to do with the variable factor that happens when you normally hunt a beastie. Also I have noticed on a few occasions that high HP increases the chance of getting a larger squeeze result. It may also have something to do with the fact that we capture a 'normal' pet, but it may actually be a lesser or tiny variant.

As you may have guessed by now, I am guessing...... but it all comes back to random factors built into the game... which is why a lvl20 pet gave me over 35K SE once (in last month), without using the Temple Crystal Anomaly.
Dátum: 2013.03.03. 01:57:26
Unless they have changed the way Subplasma works than this will be okay.

I am in the (fortunate) position of having plenty of human, crystal and clone targets in W3 even though I am attacking those of and above my level with the odd drop down to the lower ranks via subplasma (well, when a certain Elf allows me to whip his backside that is LOL Cheeky sod seems to have grabbed an Anti-Wombat potion... have no idea why *sigh*)

And as can been gathered from the above paragraph, have not used subplasma to attack lower level clones, as have no need.
Dátum: 2013.02.12. 14:24:04
Idézet: Hatsepsut - 2013.02.12. 07:36:50

However the evaluation is a subjective thing, so you may be right and perhaps this is not such a special question as I think.

Does this mean that my Clan mate can resubmit the question and it WILL be accepted?

(yeah, Wombat still in slightly surly mood )
Dátum: 2013.02.11. 07:40:02
A member of my clan lodged the following question:

By the end of 2012 which G20 nation elected the 7th Prime Minister in 6 years?

Japan <----
Greece
Spain
Argentina

He received the following generic reply:

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

So, yours truly, being the surly Wombat what I is, did this:

Copy and paste question to Google, hit enter... wait a second..... read down supplied answers .......
result number three:

"Japan Election: At the Crossroads | Fair Observer°
fairobserver.com/360theme/japan-election-crossroads
Dec 19, 2012 – The next Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe, must consider serious reforms in order to ... Tellingly, Abe is now the country's seventh Prime Minister within six years. ... On 10 August 2012, the bill successfully passed both chambers of the ... of annual GDP in2011; by far the highest public debt among G20 nations."

Damn sight easier to find the answer to that than a couple of questions I coped today. Maybe it would be an idea if the folks vetting the questions had 'Google' set to international rather than their local region?
Dátum: 2013.02.05. 22:37:33
Stiska,

Think of it (RotP) as a challenge course open to all comers, from 5 year olds to centurians? or should that be very old folk *grin* For all comers, no matter what age or experience the course is precisely the same.

Now, during the running of this event there will be dropouts, folks who avoid a challenge but carry on, those that reach the limit of their abilities after 2, 3 4,5,6 rows and those that go further than anticipated (cause, let's face it, some 7 year old kid with freckles.... or that sweet ol' granny with grey hair in a knot will keep on pushing you until exhaustion sets in). But in the end it will boil down to those who are able with least penalties to complete the course. It needs to be challenging or else it becomes 'just another event'.

The same applies to this event. Those of a lower level than us now have the ToD to gain extra strength and other bonuses which will help them as they get higher in rankings. When they reach your (or Gimli's or Elvenwind's) level, provided they are in the right clan (to cover all possible tasks one way or another), they will probably be challenging you, me, and those above us both.

But to have one of them (level 30 - 60) as "Ruler of the Planet" or even walking about with the top 'mask of dread' is just plan SCARY!!! Hell, the 'Chain of Dread' is scary enuff LOL

So yes, the tasks do gain in difficulty as you progress up the square Pyramid as is rightly so. To complete the square Pyramid without using any RDs would be the ultimate, even if you weren't RotP.

(hmmm... maybe a reward for such an occurrence should be considered??? *Hint hint*)
Dátum: 2013.02.05. 21:44:45
All I did yesterday was enter the Xeno Wars page via Misc page, go to all three pages and bingo.... the medals appeared, as stated, on my character sheet.

As the Xeno link still appears on my log-in page and character page, try that as well.

Cotillion: Yes it is still the Squeezing Medal and 1% bonus to SE from squeezed pets.
Dátum: 2013.02.02. 00:56:15
I'd reckon that essences are about the same... and when it comes to what is required, exactly the same: not the ones I want LOL

(I am not one of these folks who meticulously records all actions and results to get more detailed info about the game. What I do know is that there has been slight improvements in squeezing returns and general SE from hunting [more plus size beasties plus am leveling up quicker lately]... and finding things, but that can all be put down to the rate of building I am currently doing therefore increasing my luck
Dátum: 2013.02.01. 02:17:08
Don't furget folks that if you are building the prisons you are also increasing your luck. As for the number/SE of squeezes... seems about normal to me... in my case from 8K to 17K and all amounts in-between... (if ya knows what I mean)
Dátum: 2013.01.28. 19:45:55
I's baaaaaaacccccck *grin*

1) Start time : Every special event starts at 1400hrs GMT... which is great if you are in Europe or the Americas... but what about us poor Aussies? That's close to if not MIDNIGHT!!!! Sheeeeeeshhhhhhhh and the RotP is a timed event... FROM 1400Hrs GMT so we aussies are at an immediate disadvantage.

Why not use what you already have available and use... the clock on every single player for injury recovery, Regen of HP, pet training and healing. Allow 24 hrs to start the event by clicking a "Start Event" button... and if said button is not clicked... time starts automatically at 1400hrs next day.

2) Royal decrees : It takes over 7 days to get 150 Helms at the basic rate, yet the penalty for using a Royal Decree was 8 hrs? Ummmm IS something wrong in the State of Denmark... AND Hungary?? It would take over 1000 mins to do 200 hunts (basic rate) or 16 hrs.... yet again the penalty for using a RD was 8 hrs. It could take I dunno... 250 hunts to find10 subplasmas.... probably more and yet the penalty was 8 Hrs... oh and my Favourite "Squeeze a pet over level 80"......... now we all know that 8 hrs is a puerile penalty for failing to do that one.... maybe two hrs per level of your lowest plus 80 pet? WEG

Why not apply penalties applicable to the task, rather than a flat out 8 hrs or ten or whatever. It can be included in the description of the task in the dropdown menu for the RDs and the player is then aware of the penalty of his action and will weigh what he can do against the lost time.

As for a limit, if the above is enforced, there would be no need for a limit, as those after the "Title" would be more interested in completing tasks than completing RDs.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how high or low a character is at times that determines his ability to finalise a task. No way could I or anyone else in my Clan complete the "Create a Catalysed Essence" just as there are several clans in W3 where they probably have not even started on the Kennel, let alone the Alchemy Lab. If this is the case, and surely the game's program can reference this somewhere, a button appears that says "unable to complete task due to level/lack of building". a simple click and the task is finished, but the SE that would be gained on completion of the row is withheld, along with any chance of reaching top 10/15. They can continue the 'pyramid' and if necessary use that escape again for the same penalty. They are only allowed one escape per row or use a RD and suffer appropriate time penalty.

Similarly with Tasks that require the use of an item that can only be acquired using AS could be referenced against last 12 mths records to see if AS have been purchased...

Yes, with appropriate penalties it is quite possible that at the end of the time (which as it started sometime within a 24 hr period for all players and will finish within a 24 hr period for all players and hence will contail an element of suspense right til the end hopefully) that some folks time will be OVER the three weeks...... but hey, they knew what they were doing, didn't they?

3) Rewards : No complaints there... quite enjoyable rewardwise in fact.

4) Other : rather than just show the total points achieved, why not also show the time (including Penalties) as this will make it really interesting if start times vary and penalties are just that.

Overall, I used three RDs :
a) Use three enchanted Pet Food ...... too many lower level pets and too high a charisma skill for them (and I wasn't gunna kill them, then get another batch to train and then squeeze with gradulatum in next row;
b) Find ten Subplasmas ..... well, I thought it would take for ever.... and the next day found the remaining three *sigh*;
c) Create A Catalysed Essence ..... yeah... no way LOL

My main trouble was not having enough DG available at the start... cause guess who'd finished the repeatable quest (kill 25 DG monsters) the previous day... using last DG stimulator *GROAN*!!!!!

Anyways I'm sure I'll think of more between now and the next RotP event.... plus after the next one.

Edits: Spelling corrections
Dátum: 2013.01.27. 12:50:38
Sorry Stiska but that is incorrect or else I'd have very little XP gained in my quest for 30k+ XP in current ToD... and also heal pets, and magic regeneration are picked up as well.
Dátum: 2013.01.20. 18:38:56
Stiska, a few things:

1) Using DPs against Xeno means no XP for the character, but the pets DO get XP (which is a pain when you want young ones to DIE, Darn You, DIE!!) True, there is no SE benefit, but you DO slow down your growth.

2) You can use the DPs to complete the Crit Spell and Crit Damage and possibly the Stun quests (haven't attempted the latter)

3) There is a new Quest (Kill 50 Xenos... using APs)... and yes the return is the same as if you were hunting. SO if you have low Spectral Manipulation, you get low returns, but at least you can use the Archgems when using APs, plus the normal capture/squeeze pets.

4) If you don't want the +5 to crit hit.. I know of many others who will greatfully relieve you of them *grin*

5) when building, as far as I can gather, all bonuses that can reduce your luck 'cost' still apply.

6) As for the rewards, they are a nice balance, although there are times when it would be nice to have three choices LOL

Personally I'd like to see an increase in the base level of rewards, although I can see why it is kept at current levels... to entice low ranks to participate and gain benefits ahead of others.

All up, it is one of my favourite 'treats' as whilst it does need a lot of folks to be involved, it is up to the individual to decide how deeply committed they will be. It is way better than the Map event and even the Pyramid, IMHO.
Dátum: 2012.12.27. 15:28:04
In my current ToD, I have the task of "Use 5 Essences"

So I made I made two Ultra-essences (toughness and Magic absorption), using a catalyst essence each time (the only way you can actually use that essence) and yet am still on Zero.

So I have to 'waste' five other essences?
Dátum: 2012.12.23. 07:24:58
BabetheOx,

What it means is that we (or most of us) in W3 are polite gentlemen/women who resist the temptation of Energy Harness for the more pleasurable and reflective life style that DD offers.

LAst W4 I was in, with EH the only option, it was amazing just how quickly the AAs built up when a level 65 was getting 56+ XP per hunt or more for duels. Heck, I had many left over at the end of the World, cause I didn't know how best to spend them LOL
Oldal: 1234567