Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kalann

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2013.09.05. 16:31:46
Idézet: Doomlord60304 - 2013.09.05. 14:05:27
Hello. I have yet to get a response from any clan I have approached and am concluding they are all dead. On World one and looking for a Ruby Clan. Anyone out there???

Active ruby clans do in fact exist

When you visit a clan page, check the level of the soul-well.
If it is below maximum value (example : 27.752 / 83.562 ), that means someone in the clan is active
Dátum: 2013.08.30. 15:31:11
Azanael has 13 medals.

I kinda suspect it's called Bronze medal of Doom, because it upgrades to silver, gold, etc ... at a multiplied cost (same as relics ... maybe it is in fact a relic), so the gold medal of doom would cost 30 medals of doom and 120 Relic shards (!!) ... so in theory it could be possible to hunt for 0 seconds, but collecting the total cost would take forever ^^
Dátum: 2013.08.12. 00:28:48
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2013.08.10. 17:21:27
Hi Miklos,

I've made indeed the same reflection as Sbart did; why isn't this put under "adventure skills".

Anyway, the reason I wanted to make a remark is; why only EH can benefit this AA-skill? Would you please (re)consider to unlock this ability also for DD-players?
Thx for your answer.
E.

No, because DD players already get half exp for adventure battles

Dimensional Energies is to adventures, what Useful hunt is to hunting : a way for EH players to (somewhat) compensate for the advantage DD players have in these activities.
The next one around will be for DG monsters (and maybe entities )
Dátum: 2013.07.21. 22:33:51
Doomlord plays long term. I've been at it for over 2 years, and at level 90+, still have a few options to unlock.
That being said, it has also kept my attention for over 2 years, just to say that there's a steady increment of stuff to strive for

About clans ... well, you could just create your own, or check to see if there are any active clans with a lower soul-well.

IMHO, you'd still be much better off sweating the extra effort and aiming for a clan with at least decent foundations (prerequisite : Academy 10+ in the list of the clan buildings, 7+ if you're only aiming for a stepping stone to a bigger clan).
In the medium term, it really pays off. With my most recent character, I step-stoned in a medium clan (soul-well : 200KSE), grabbed a few skills, and then joined one of the bigger clans (soul-well : 2.5MSE). I was a little over level 30 when I finished the second soul-well, and ... well, lets say it payed off handsomely
Dátum: 2013.07.20. 23:14:08
First, check this website for general knowledge :
http://doomlord.wikia.com/wiki/Doomlord_Wiki

It's a bit messy, but full of useful info. Knowing how the game works sure can't hurt you.

Second, the soul-well :
The soul-well of a clan serves 2 functions :
- The cap of a clan's soul-well is the amount of SE a new member will need to build (to fill the soul-well) to use the other buildings of a clan.
- The soul-well can be used to build by members of a clan with enough votes. The soul-well regenerates to it's cap over time, so the soul-well is in fact a building SE generator.

So, if you check a clan page and you see :
Soul-well: 82.786 / 589.245

That means 2 things :
- You'll have to build 589245 SE to enter the clan.
- Some bloke in the clan recently built 500K+ SE from the soul-well. This is of interest to you, because it means that at least 1 player in the clan is active ; if you apply to the clan,you know that there's someone on the other side who can accept you in.

To find a list of clans : Click "Highscores" (middle left) and then "Clans" (high right).
Dátum: 2013.07.20. 10:42:33
Your best bet is to check the (sapphire) clans whose soul-well isn't full ~ because that means at least one clan member is active and using the soul-well to build. I just checked, and a few such clans with relatively low soul-wells do exist

You'll still have to build 180-500K SE to get in, but that kind of building is doable in a few months of active play - you'll probably be level 20-25 when it's done.

Also, remember that a higher soul-well means better buildings ~ generally speaking, the higher the soul-well, the more bang for your buck, in terms of better bonuses and more game options.
Dátum: 2013.07.11. 12:39:31
No answers ... ?
Dátum: 2013.06.27. 23:02:33
Upon reviewing the list of skills eligible for a permanent max increase with 0% infection, I have a couple of questions :

- Why is Trade in that list ? What's the point of adding 5 to the max of a skill when it's effect only increases every 10 levels ?
- Why are Singularity Knowledge and Trapping not on that list ? These 2 skills would profit from the increase in max level, so I don't really see why they're left out.

I'm just curious about how the list was established
Idézet: Alexor - 2013.06.15. 06:38:35
The clan Crystal Clan declares war upon you! The war begins at 06.12.2013 10:00:37. June 11. 22:00

This morning I finally realized that I can attack them ...
here it is:

Today, 08:22 Alexor *Leahspawn* You have won the battle.
The reward is 2122 soul-energy and 30 XP.
Today, 07:55 Alexor *Zeusov* You have won the battle.
The reward is 1997 soul-energy and 30 XP.
Today, 07:50 Alexor *Gilgaladron* You have won the battle.
The reward is 2496 soul-energy and 30 XP.
Today, 07:28 Alexor *Zerotolerator* You have won the battle.
The reward is 1997 soul-energy and 30 XP.
Today, 07:25 Alexor *Vorluk* You have won the battle.
The reward is 2122 soul-energy and 30 XP.
Today, 07:25 Alexor *Eliminatus* You have won the battle.
The reward is 2371 soul-energy and 30 XP.

If you attack before the war starts, the victories indeed do not count.
Dátum: 2013.06.13. 21:24:28
Idézet: Dolp13 - 2013.06.12. 19:53:48
How about an AA ability for horde hatred for Crystals?

with an advanced version to limit the MPs they steal from you
Dátum: 2013.05.12. 23:43:46
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2013.05.12. 21:15:47
Someone said maybe because I don't have Disadvanced Developement.
@Miklos - Thanks for prompt reply. Will try your suggestion.

Tried after changing duel points and it made no difference.

Attacking a Drakon costs 2 APs, and is equivalent to 2 hunts.
So, indeed, DD works as usual, meaning half exp if the skill is capped. Yes, EH players again get the thick end of the stick here.

Landragor is a proud member of the club of events geared towards DD players (like most events except the huckster war, in fact).

For EH players, the plan is :
- (optionally) fight drakons until you gain the relic of the week.
- After that, duel as normal to gain SE, and then invest it all in 1 fight against a Drakon. Remember the ability reduction for multiple duels counts when fighting Drakons.
Dátum: 2013.05.11. 10:15:47
Misc / Landragor / Activate
Dátum: 2013.05.09. 12:36:20
My relics from the previous Landragor are still there, even if I logout/login.
This is bothering, as it means I cannot get the main prize of the week yet.
Dátum: 2013.05.08. 23:47:02
" We also give a +3 ultraspecialization bonus, as you used 10 loyalty shards."
"You do not have to use your saved epic treasure chests before the third phase to find another. Each player can find one chest in 3rd phase if killing enough dracons."
These are very appreciated as well.
Dátum: 2013.05.05. 23:37:31
@ Jany : DD players usually get their SE from hunting, and use their DPs for challenges

@ Cruel : Recently (a few months ago), they introduced a minimum SE for duels of 15 SE / exp gained, except for DD players.
And honestly ... that seems quite fair to me
Dátum: 2013.04.21. 22:02:54
The potions given by these relics should at least help to complete adventures ; as they are right now, as Trackur noted, the Shaman Bag and Flask of Zu'lit are as useful as a bag of peanuts.
Dátum: 2013.03.31. 04:42:06
Just try without the caps.
On the web, all caps is standard yelling, and considered bad form.
Dátum: 2013.03.19. 00:30:32
W3 Auction Hall :
Only 4 items are available.

Auction items not being replaced has happened quite a few times recently.
Is there a new patch in the works ?
Dátum: 2013.03.08. 08:58:01
It's working as intended.

After a while, epic items sell for less ducats, and drop to 1 ducat per item.
This is to stop strong players from starting clans just to reap ducats by killing lew level epics.
Dátum: 2013.02.18. 00:19:07
Idézet: Trackur - 2013.02.17. 16:13:27
What REALLY needs to happen and we have been saying this since day 1 (day 3 actuaally) is that you need to remove the building requirment for new members. NO ONE can start the game and join a good clan. so what is the point? they go play something else and the old clans grow empty.

No.
They shouldn't get a free pass on other people's efforts. It takes time and investment to build a strong clan, so there should be a reasonable cost of accessing it.
With decent planning, it's possible to build 2.5M SE at ~level 25 ; building 8-16M SE (the range of the current top clan's soul-well) probably pushes that to level 35-40. Although that might seem daunting, the benefits are more than worth the efforts.

For players with less patience, they can sign up at a cheaper clan, and move on later if they feel it's not growing quick enough.

In W2, the problem is precisely that very few of these "intermediate" clans are active. So, new players only have the extreme choices ~ either taking the very long road to join a top clan, or the very short one of joining a new clan (or even creating their own).

That could easily push them away from the game.

The way I see it, there's a bunch of old players massed in a couple of clans who dominate W2, and a trickle of patient lower level players who are slowly crawling up. Player interaction under level 90 seems minimal ; at level 54, I'm seriously afraid of the lack of targets in the upcoming huckster war. In all honesty, merging W1 and W2 would make a lot of sense, at least to increase the number of players at all levels, thus creating more interactions.

The only problem I have with that ... what happens for players like me, with a character in each world ?
Oldal: 1234567