Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Antidote

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2024.01.09. 14:02:47
https://prnt.sc/seW-Y_gHDUI2

This event is a waste of time and duel points. No human targets, only clones. Only 9 of them are in my range, so I have to use subplasmas if I want to reach the 400 wins, and it is even a bigger waste of duel points.
Dátum: 2023.12.15. 11:46:45
Unfortunately I can't see anything new under the relic section.

When will you release next years event schedule?
Dátum: 2023.12.13. 07:57:54
The energy bricks are not sent to you by your clanmates. You get them automatically after every duel or action points used. Every day at 0:00 (system time) these bricks are converted into building energy that you can use to fill the soulwell. The conversion rate is between 1000-10000 SE/energy brick depending on the amount of building by the bigger clans. You can see how much building energy you have on your clan's buildings page. Good luck for the build, your hard work will pay off.
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 20:27:38
Visibility of subplasma attacks:
I want so see battles where I got attacked with subplasma from out-of-range, without losing anything.

I feel a tiny bit of sarcasm in the description, not as much as in Gasgamar's comments, but something. I recommend everyone to turn it on, so we can finally see if these attacks are still happening, or all these complaints were pointless in the last few months.

Hopefully this will sort the problem. Maybe removing the subplasma task from RoTP and other events (if there's any other) and generating much(!) more crystal opponents on the huckster's wars would be the complete solution, because these are the main reasons for anyone to ever use subplasmas.
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 12:19:20
Okay, I think you'll never gonna understand the fact that subplasma attacks and the chamber is harmless for the target. Not a big problem, there are millions of people who think that the earth is flat, and still manage to stay alive somehow. Let's try another perspective, and maybe you'll understand, that making subplasma attacks and dragging much lower levels to the chamber is not beneficial at all. It's in fact a waste of the duel points, and as Manu and Fos pointed out before, efficiency is the key to success, so these subplasma tasks are quite annoying for us as well, because it does more harm than good.

I may not be the most efficient player in the game, but I'm trying my best. Just a few numbers for your information:
My character is on level 142 with 66+16 energy harness.
Subplasma attack on a random lower level player (level difference: 85): your reward is 1335 soul-energy and 12 XP. --> 1335/12=111,25 SE/XP. Collapsed from the spell damage.

Regular battle in the clan championship: The reward is 11451 soul-energy and 45 XP. --> 11451/45=254,46 SE/XP

Battle in the CC with an energy harness essence: your reward is 14275 soul-energy and 45 XP. --> 14275/45=317,22 SE/XP

Most of the subplasma battles end with the opponent collapsing, so I could only do critical spell quests on them, but that one takes a minimum of 12 DP-s, there are better opprtunities. My average quest cycle consists of 40 stun, 60 critical hit, 12 pet levels. A single cycle costs me a maximum of 20 DP-s, and I get 167247 SE for the 3 quests.

20 battles in the CC without energy harness essence: 20*11451=229020+167247 quest SE, 20*45=900 XP equals to 440,29 SE/XP

20 battles in the CC with energy harness essence: 20*14275=285500+167247 quest SE, 20*45=900 XP equals to 503,05 SE/XP

As you can see, it's 4 times more efficient to do clan championship battles, then doing subplasma attack and shooting sparrows with cannons.
If this is not enough for you, nothing will be, so you can keep complaining, and spend the rest of history in the catacombs, but believe me when I say, it's not inviting for us at all, to keep you on our torture chambers. So you can come out to the surface, the air is much better up here, and I think it's time to forget this topic finally.
Dátum: 2023.11.23. 20:21:07
I think there are some misunderstandings of game elements here.

First of all, making the scarab of death available for purchase outside the auction hall is NEVER going to happen because it would kill the PVP part of the game sooner than most of you would think.

Secondly, you can still drag anyone to your torture chamber, it doesn't matter if they have the scarab. The question is if it's still worth it. The answer is not always so clear. I remember having someone in my range with a scarab, and I still dragged him anyway because it was still beneficial, and there were other cases when I had to admit that it's not worth it.

Third is that ridicoulus amounts of SE you are talking about coming from the chamber. To gain 10000 SE/day from one single player means that this one player needs to gain 1 million SE on that day after(!) you dragged him to the chamber. It's impossible to get this much SE everyday under a certain level. I'd be happy to have 16 of these players in my torture chamber but there isn't enough targets. The subplasma is an alternative solution for this problem, so at least everyone has the chance to capture active players for fewer SE rather than dragging inactive ones and earn nothing. I don't do this because I'm better off spending those few DPs in the clan championship but not everyone thinks this way. I think it's obvious why we can only drag lower level players to the chamber with subplasma and not higher ones. I still only use subplasmas when an event forces me to do so, and it could be a good thing that the ones I attack won't see this so they won't mind, but looks like nothing is good enough for some players.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 14:05:58
You tried this a few months ago and turned out you scried on somebody else. I could obviously complete this task in 5 minutes, but there's another task on that phase that requires a minimum of 17 days, so I'm not in a hurry. Not that I owe you any kind of explanation, but If you have any questions feel free to send a message and ask why I do thing the way I do. Maybe we could share some good ideas instead of arguing about something nonsense

Anyways that's getting more and more funny. You guys accuse me of cheating in opposite ways. Some of you think I deliberately weaken my character to... I still don't know why would anyone do it. And others say I have higher level friends who support me by attacking me so I can steal their SE with a scarab of death that I don't even have.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 12:31:09
In this case I can totally agree with you. If anyone from your clan or whatever other clan ever sent me a message asking me politely, I would have stopped. I never received any message from your team. I received some other messages from other players, but most of them were instulting, so I had to use your method and place their heads in the meat grinder.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 12:25:05
Reason of suspension: Violation of netiquette... that's what happens when you send an insulting message once in a lifetime.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 12:23:50
I guess you should ask your clanmate who's in my range how many times I hammered him from 10 levels below before he went back to catacombs
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 12:21:46
First of all, i don't have a scarab. The other problem is that the amount of SE you can get with the scarab is limited to level*500 SE. In my case it means I could get 71000 SE in one battle. I'd need lots of attackers to make a mentionable profit.

Talking about the mace in the hand of my character. There's a long period event called the return of the gods, which has a task on the 10th phase to beat 15 dim. gate creatures with a mace. If you ever come out of the catacombs, you should definitely give it a try.
Dátum: 2023.11.21. 11:46:41
Okay, just to be clear. I have two active characters in the game, Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless and another one in a different horde but let me keep it's name as a secret. Antidote was my first ever character in this game, and this is the username I use when I log into the game, that's why you can see this name on the forum. Yes, it's been banned for 3 days back then for violating some rules more than 10 years ago. I never use that character anymore but I didn't erase it... wow, great problem.

Honestly, as someone who doesn't give a cr@p about these subplasma attacks I still don't care why did you or your clan attack me. If I ever attack someone with subplasma there's always a reason, mostly because of events, sometimes for the glory of satan. That "someone hits your clanmates you do the same as a revenge" attitude won't make you any different. if you kill a killer the number of killers in the world stays the same. But I'm still ok with it, you can visit me anytime just leave a message and say hi.
Dátum: 2023.11.20. 20:48:46
It's funny that you appeared on this topic. I can still remember having my own private apartment in your clans torture chamber because you and other members of your clan kept attacking me with subplasma 5 times a day for more than a whole year. I never complained about it, and I still don't really care because i never lost anything. Actually it was quite motivating for me to get stronger and smash your clan mates in the championship when I catch up on their level. I had no other options because most members of your clan hiding in the catacombs all the time. So please, don't act like you and your clan didn't do the same to other players well below your level.
Dátum: 2023.07.13. 06:24:40
Well, that one actually makes sense. I'm in the same situation with someone in my wider range. As a defender I usually lose against him, but I can win as an attacker. I still have no problem with the subplasmas or the torture chamber but it's better when he's in my chamber then when i'm in his.
Dátum: 2023.05.02. 09:00:49
If you drag anyone to the torture chamber, you only get 1% of the SE that he/she collected that day, but as the buildings description says he/she won't get any less SE. That means if you collect 100k SE a day, which is quite a good amount for a level 30-ish character, we only get 1000 SE. That's not even enough to buy a healing potion.

Let's say I don't like the basic rules of chess. The rook can move way too fast, it would be much better if it could only move in one direction, and can only change direction when it reaches the end of the board. It sounds ridiculous, isn't it? Now that's the same with the subplasma. The only difference is that noone's going to change the rules of chess just because I don't like it, so I either stop playing or accept the rules. You still have a choice, if you don't like the subplasma attacks, you can turn them off if you have premium membership.

You guys make this subplasma topic more and more embarassing. If the developers had any intention to make a change, you would have reached your goal a long time ago. I think it's time to move on.
Dátum: 2023.04.17. 22:09:51
Lol I think you forgot to take your medicine or something but you are talking absolute nonsense
You say you can't put a printscreen to prove your point, and I am a liar. It's ok, here's my actual character sheet to prove you are the one liar here. I still have no idea what kind of stripping are you talking about. I always change my equipment for the different tasks like critical hit and paralysation quests, dim. gate battles, etc but that's all. I'd never strip down for anyone to attack me, as you can see I only lost around 11k SE in my entire career. I don't wanna be arrogant but even if i'd strip down, I don't think anyone in my range would have much chance to beat me. I could maybe change to a weaker equipment and send my pets to the kennel, but I still have pretty high abilities and 19 minions...

You answered to my comment from january, at that time the RoTP was running, that's why I got attacked from higher levels, and for more than a year I was being "bullied" by all the higher level characters from the Dark fighters clan. I have never ever sent a message to anyone of them or write anything about these in the game forum. I was totally ok with the attacks, it's part of the game, and I never lost anything. That's the thing that you and your friends can't accept, and that's what I'm not willing to talk about anymore.

https://prnt.sc/Lj-EPJjzVeVm
Dátum: 2023.04.17. 14:08:19
I have absolutely no idea what are you talking about. I don't know who did you scry, but these are not my stats, and I only strip down my character to lose battles intentionally when the ROTP event requires it. It's one of the hardest tasks for me, I don't often lose battles to anyone in my range. That attack you mentioned was in january, while the RoTP event was running, and I got some subplasma attacks from higher level players because a task required it. Not a big deal for me, I didn't lose anything.
Dátum: 2023.02.14. 10:41:12
@valorian @Artemis22 Just send a message to the customer service and they will restore the daily bonuses and mark those temple tasks done. The same thing happens all the time at the beginning and the end of DST, and they are always helpful.

@ernie007 That's a very rare problem to have, I'm always short on platinum. You should spend some of them at the pit of damnation and you'll be able to exchange more.
Dátum: 2023.01.24. 11:04:55
It's a waste of time to read any of your totally pointless comments. You call other players stupid, idiot, bully etc, while you are the ones who can't accept basic things in the game and still crying about some attacks, where you did not lose anything at all. I don't think that we are ones with the problem here.
You guys should really consider playing with a rubber duck instead of doomlord. Never seen such childish players.
Dátum: 2023.01.23. 17:14:10
As you can see below, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner with a level 20 character, or an experienced player with a relatively strong level 115 character.
The only difference is that I'm not offended at all after this, and not gonna be offended even if he continues to attack me twice every day for the rest of the year.

With a swift move your opponent deals the coup de grace to you.
You have taken too much damage, you fall to the ground unconscious.
In this battle you have dealt a total of 1028 damage and have taken 324045 damage. Your opponent drags you into the torture chamber.
Your opponent wins the battle and steals 0 soul-energy from you.
Oldal: 12