Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - janyemm

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2014.01.08. 15:29:29
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.01.07. 15:07:29

2. Some tasks on higher levels will require more effort than before. As time passes, these tasks become easier. For example, a task on the final level might require you to find 135 burnt-out stones on the first day. On the second day, its only 120, etc. from the 7th day and on it will be only 30.

.... and will we know from start at least demands for WHICH tasks will change in time ? will they be marked ? .... because I do not expect we will know how/ exact numbers/ those "special" tasks will change and which day

Jany
Dátum: 2013.12.30. 16:10:37
.. and what about those who bought ancient stone even before new relics was added to game ? ....
I counted how many AS will need for next 2-3 months and bought according pack. Then new relics and all this bonuses was added to game. Of course I could buy new additional pack, but this time without Christmas present, because I already got one.

Not sure if timing was good here, I am sure game could get more money from me. Now I simply must skipped some from new relics. At least for now. On other side - it was Christmas surprise for us. Maybe next time I will be more patient and will wait to last possible time when I will go to open my wallet.

Jan
Dátum: 2013.12.13. 12:30:05
I am not happy with leaving of Stiska. I started to play this game as total noob after I played another game with some member of Doomlord staff and he told me about this game. This game catched my attention and now I am playing only Doomlord. Start was not easy as this game is not simple. Also gathering informations is very time consuming and unconfortable. To be true Alexor and Stiska / both already deleted your characters / pushed me to learn more about this game. Why ? Because they had better characters and kicked my ass on regular basis . As I am competetive I started to search way how i can be better. Those two were my natural "mentors" although I almost not speak with them .
Now I already know little more about game and unfortunately I found some mistakes I made in past in game progress are not reparable or only at high cost.

At first I was sure merge is perfect idea, now I think something is good, something little less. Of course conditions will be never same because various new relics, events, AA skills are implemented. Of course I can cry I have not oportunity to buy all needed auction house relics in time when 3 worlds existed and price in ducats was significantly lower. Of course after merge I have not chance to get position in Avariel contest although on W1 I was placed in some cathegories almost every week. Of course place in top10 in any event will be far more difficult to get. Of course combined champhionships will be harder to win.

Anyway although I am competetive I am not here to be at all cost best, I want to have fun. Just now for mayority of time I have fun and I can live with one - or maybe even two stronger players than me in my range cathegory.

Players have your moods and sometimes also small "problems" can turned us to be crazy. Just few weeks ago I almost deleted my character when I found I cannot switch my DD playing to EH because I skipped all good rings in entity and epic fights and no higher level rings exist for me with similar bonuses / soul draining + SE from duels / for many months forward - of course it is my mistake I was not searching 3rd party sites with lists of epic items in advance .

Jany
Dátum: 2013.12.11. 18:22:59
I am reading description of this relic for more than hour and still did not understand why was created ..... now I understood it was probably just typing error and it really should be EXCEPTIONAL essences.

Also I found +20attack for ultraimplant is fixed ammuont and not stat, so when I attached ultraimplant to my familiar with double effect it still remain only +20attack although all other ultraimplant stats are doubled. But this is probably not bug, it just working like this.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.12.11. 15:22:06
You can have more than one epic chest in your inventory, but from one Landragor event "last phase" you can get only one epic chest as far as I know.
Same with ducat potions which seems to be limited to 20 pieces - I have 20 from all kinds - yellow, blue and red - each kind attached to one phase. After I got 20 ducat potions in one phase I did not get any other during all next Landragor fights during that phase.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.28. 20:12:22
235 drakons for 14 yellow ducat potions, so 5,96%

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.28. 07:21:07
Cruel,

I am afraid "Find x anomalies" is not possible during Landragor. I was searching forum about info, but I found it is possible during Xeno event, but no info during Landragor.
So in our clan we decide to do not take risk and we choosed another clan task.
Dátum: 2013.11.23. 16:12:22
Stiska, I was also interested to this question, so I already asked in this topic.

1. As far as we know, it is possible to move EXISTING characters from various servers to one clan.

Miklos: "Problem was, as some players pointed out, that after the merge, clans will "merge" as well, so if we dont allow chars from the same player allow the same clan, some players might get stuck in dead/abandoned clans. So we did not include this restriction in the final merge."

2. Also I understood that you can still transfer winning W4 character to merged world if you have not 3 separate chars on W1,W2,W3

Miklos, post125: "Yes if you have don't have 3 separate chars on W1, W2 and W3 you can still transfer you winning char from lvl60 W4."

3. Not absolutly clear for me is now exactly your task which also I asked in post 119 - if I have not character on each original w1,w2,w3 can I CREATE new one and join clan where is another my character ?

but Miklos, post125 : "Also you can still choose during registration W1, W2 or W3."

So I think YES, it is possible. You only need during registration to choose original world where you have not any character.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.20. 06:49:37
According to Tree of knowledge :

1. What is TOP50 modifier ? .. and what are values of this modifier ?

2. Repeat of Sbart question : How does reward formula is rounded ?

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.19. 13:29:57
Miklos , 1st post in this topic :

"Do not worry if you have character on several worlds. You will still be able to play each (during login, you can still choose world1, world2, world3). You will just not able to attack/duel your own characters, and join the same clan."

Miklos, 12th post in this topic :

" Yes, we are still thinking about allowing 2 chars of the same player on different world to join the same clan. "

Evidently some players already had 2 characters in same clan, so I think it is possible.

But I have another theoretical question - I have only one character yet. If I decide to create new 2nd character - in merged world - will be possible ?

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.19. 11:46:01
Hi Pein,

I am player originally from W1. I think it is important to said, because seems to be true that some problems are specific only for some "previous-worlds".

I can read in archive : 2013.11.19. Pein_W2 won on the auction the following item: Soulsucker for 800 golden ducats.

And that message was in archive surely about 30 minutes after auction ended - I know that because I was also interested to that item, but forgot that auction ends at 10:00 .

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.14. 15:27:02
Clan quest in our clan is ........ strange. We were doing 1st quest from new series - upgrade clan soul well by xxxx. We were about half work done today morning.
Now my clan have voting running to choose another task from 10 with 6 task completed !?!? So only last 4 are missing. I am not sure but for me seems to be impossible we made 6 tasks from today morning.

Jany

Janyemm, world1, clan Shadowlords
Dátum: 2013.11.14. 06:44:55
Cannot see relics of players except players from my original server.

edit * already OK *

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 13:25:15
Yes Cruel,

I am here on just due to auction house as I am curious whats happened when we go live. I was overbid in last minutes, so I overbid winner just seconds before 10.00. Auction was of course prolongated, but because merge ended /?/ with offline mode at 10.00. So I should win, but who knows ? ....

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.12. 19:56:50
Thank you Sbart,

Very good resume. I agree with all what you said .. and in fact that are only serious problems I can see in game. I started to play only year ago. Start was nothing like easy. Informations about game are not easy to get. Usually is needed to read all updates on forum, some wikipages, ask more experienced players in clan - if you already have any .. and even after you make all this you HAVE NOT all needed information in english version. I fully agree with Sbart point 2). That should help.

Point 3)
We can take as example Tree of knowledge. You did not find this theme in News, but in Clans ... nothing wrong - I only want to show you must search really carefully all threads in forum to find what you are looking for.
Basic information were given by Miklos. But then we can see some post of Tallia about relic shard rewards in hungary language. Then Miklos coment - only english please. I agree this is english version of game and also english forum, but ..... I think better reaction was TRANSLATION of text to english. I am not speaking hungarian and some doomlord-specific words are hard to translate with use of automatic translator, but surely not for somebody who speak fluently both hungarian and english.
Next we can see another Tree related questions from Sbart and Cruel01 with NO ANSWER at all from staff. Maybe those questions were just overlooked.

Of course, probably I could ask in Help and almost surely I will get my answer ( agree with Sbart that Help button works fine for me and my request were always handled properly ), but why I should ask for something I think is normal to said to every player ?
Of course I can spent hours with translation of hungarian version od Doomlord Wiki to english language and then to my nature language but question is how long I ll be wiling to do so.

I must say I still like this game, but last months changes in "last moment", some frustrating lack of informations about game features in combination with last "rather greedy" event ( of course nobody forced anybody to buy 2 packs daily, but MAIN REWARD simply clearly demand some buying of packs ) gave me some unpleasant feeling.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.11. 17:28:47
I finished about 15TOD before lvl60, did not get any AA points. I started to get AA points only after lvl60. Until lvl60 reward with AA points even was not listed on final reward icon.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 16:32:48
Every year I think are 3 promotions. This year were already 2, I expect last one will be in Landragor time on end of November or in December.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 14:38:56
Oryu,

It was possible to coordinate attacks, as for sapphire Elvenwind with friends tried and succeed in coordinating attacks across all servers. We started 3 days after start of event when Sapphire were last among hordes.
True is it was easier for sapphire as this horde is less favourite among players. So it is easier to manage and coordinate attacks of less number of players.
Bigger problem is some players has account on various worlds belonging to various hordes. They simply cannot win with all accounts.
Agree that all top10 players should get diamond medal, not only 1st.

Anyway do you really think it is big difference if you will have +5 for half year or +8 ? I agree with Sbart that main prize for event were horde relics and main part of them were only for AS as part of War packs. I am paying member, but I think this event was already "too much" favourable for paying members. But if in future relics obtainable from horde relics remain same and no new will be added then also non-premium players will be able to get same relics as paying members and paying ones will only have more relic cupons. If every each Horde war event new relics will be introduced, gap between paying and free players can be too big.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.10.23. 17:34:20
I like this event and I have not problems like ardent or trackur. Yes, I am losing now 3-4 fights daily while on start of event I lose only 1 fight in first 3 days. But I think on 30DP setting it is acceptable. Fortunately I did not develop skills for attacking enemy pets, so now "clone" do not attack my pets strongly.
Anyway I think that "fighting your clone" should be at least modified a little bit because I do not understand why should be strongest players punished for their effort to develop character as much as possible. Yes, of course, it is - at least for now - only this one event.
But idea is somewhat strange for me.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.10.18. 09:51:46
Strange. I am 191 won - 1 lost. Just today I lost my first battle. And I am pretty sure I am not strongest character , but also not weak character . I am using 30DP/day settings. Also I am fighting with my 4 best and highest level pets.
I was loosing much more fights in Landragor event. Maybe some event is better for some characters and next one for another.

Jany
Oldal: 123456