Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dionysos

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2023.06.25. 21:27:17
actually this is a good question.would a lvl200 be focusing on hitting players 200lvls below him if he couldnt drag them to the torture chamber?or he will be making more fair fights that would actually give him more SE?so manukind if you couldnt drag the low lvls on your torture chamber you would hit them or you would be hitting higher lvls for more SE?
Dátum: 2023.06.19. 21:50:06
seriously champion you wasting your time.manukind thinks that this is right.at least you are lvl 66 i was lvl15 when manukind was attacking daily until i become premium.so basically i was earning 2000 se on my most active day so how much se he was earning from the torture?does it worth to ruin someone else game and drove him out of the game for 200 se?for manukinf and some 200 lvl i guess it does.and after complaining that there are no active players on their lvl to hit.honestly dont bother to continue argue with manukind,you will hear the same thing.it is legal i can do whatever i want,it is right to hit players 200lvl below me cause i am getting se,there are no active players above players above lv30 that i can hit etc.and manukind as for how much se i was losing when you were attacking me?none.how much you were earning?200 se from the torture chamber.are you so desperate for 200 se?dont you think that hitting someone that is lvl200 or 100 will give you more SE?with my logic you gain more by dragging a lvl100 on the torture chamber then a lvl 15 but i could be wrong according to you.
Dátum: 2023.05.09. 20:52:45
or you could start hitting someone around your lvl instead of players that are 200 below you.it is not so hard you know to fight someone that actually have a chance to fight back
Dátum: 2023.05.08. 20:30:05
seriously manukind?did you just say that?do you see how many low lvl players have a problem with your attacks?not only me and zeus?players are complaining about your attacks at the forum even before we join the game.you keep telling that only me and zeus are complaining about your attacks but do you read the forum?many players are complaing about you and your tactic to hit players that just join the game and are 200 lvls below you.didnt another player said befoe that everytime he stopped being premium you keep attacking him?or you choose to forget that also?as for your suggestion we have to agree with your suggestion or you just keep hittting lvl that are 200 below you?we have no right to disagree with you just because we are much higher lvl below you?
Dátum: 2023.05.06. 20:12:55
this will not stop anything and you know it.again you can still using your subplasma as you do now,hitting lvls that are at least 100 lvl below you.hitting more lvls without using subplasma will not stop you hitting much lower lvls.if you problem is more targets you can use your subplasma to hit higher lvls that lv20 even the targets on the double range you are saying.the problem is not the use of subplasma but the abuse that you do hitting new players on the game.but increasing the cost of an attack to a much lower lvl will prevent you for hitting much lower lvls cause if an attack to a lvl20 cost you one subplasma and 40 duels points you will be very stupid to choose to hit the lvl20 since you can use those points on the clanchampionship and get more SE if you goal is the SE.
Dátum: 2023.04.28. 11:34:04
nice try manukind.but in case you didnt know,although i am sure you know it this is why you are attacking players that are at least 100lvl beow you and more, you do get se for dragging me in the torture chamber.but your attaks on lvl20 and below are only to feed your ego and have nothing to do with any task or for SE since hitting a lvl200 and drag him in your torture will definately give you more SE that the 100 that you might get from a lvl10 but like i said your attacks have nothing to do with a task or to gain SE.but i guess youe ego dont even let you think that or you simply afraid to fight opponents that are on your lvl.as for me recovering from your attacks you dont have to be so proud unless you are feeling such a good player that you manage to beat a lvl10 player.i am sure in your mind lvl10 might be hard opponents for you but i am sure your next target will be below lvl10 to make you feel that you are a good player or you might be find yourself brave enough to risk someone that is lvl25.again it will be a progress for you but maybe too risky to try it .But i think someday you find the courage to attack a lvl 30............maybe when you are lvl300
Dátum: 2023.04.27. 22:15:07
manukind something for you just to understand not only what PVP means but also PKing.this is from an interview on eurogamer regarding PVP and PKING

We set out to build a compelling world full of danger and opportunity that begs to be explored. The intended design was never to allow a small group of players to bully other players. Based on what we saw, we realised that we needed to make fundamental changes and not just incremental fixes
To be specific, by PvP we mean, fair fights that are organised, skill based, and opted into by all participants.Not PKing (Player Killing), which is a predatory behaviour that relies on exploiting another player's lack of experience, progress, readiness, or willingness.That model is toxic by design, because the PKer's fun comes directly at the expense of someone else's fun.What we're talking about isn't PvP. It's PK, and the article does a fantastic job concisely delineating the two. They're not the same thing, and catering to the latter is not and has never been a successful strategy for MMO development.
Dátum: 2023.04.27. 12:13:39
yes as you said we agree on thatwe agree on one thing, though. you are 'weaker, smaller, and in some way .'

weaker i am lvl17 and you are lvl256
smaller whos is smaller me that i fight equal opponents or you that you fight players that are 240 lvls below you?you do understand that when you say
that you respect other players all the players below lvl100 laughing with you,right?
vulnerable ofcourse i am vulnerable when i am facing someone that is 240 lvls above me.why this suprise you?do you think that you you wouldnt?
Dátum: 2023.04.27. 12:07:09
are you ste?lets see

habitually: twice in january. ONLY because i got premium and you couldnt hit me anymore.Besides i am not the only one complaining of your attacks.as you pointed before to see the other comments on the forum many players got attacked by you until they left the game.are you calling them also liars?
cruel: subplasma attack causes no harm. subplasma were supposed as ou said to help you find targets on ysometasks on the event and not to his new players with 200 lvl difference as you do to drag them into the torture chamber and to feed your ego that you got a victory.Great victory beating someone that is 200lvls below you
insulting: i have called you no names. you, on the other hand, can't say the same. Seriously?just read your own comments before you speak
threatening: i have neither threatened nor retaliated against your 10 pages of complaints against me. did you just write yesterday that you will be looking for me?the comment is there in case you forgot.and besides even if you dont say it here hitting me all the time to feed your ego has the same result
Dátum: 2023.04.27. 12:00:18
here is something for you then manukind.and in case you have trouble to understand what it is since it something that you obviously dont have an idea i also put the meaning for you to understand

Sportsmanship is an understanding of and commitment to fair play, ethical behavior and integrity, and general goodwill toward an opponent

Fair competition, respect, equality, , respect for written and unwritten rules such as integrity, solidarity, tolerance, care, excellence and joy, are the building blocks of fair play that can be experienced and learnt both on and off the game

but i guess words like integrity are new or completly unknown to you

but i guess you only are familiar with this

Abuse of power is the misuse of a position of power to take unjust advantage of individuals
Dátum: 2023.04.26. 16:33:14
since you have trouble understand what a bully means maybe this will help you although i have my doubts.

https://psychology.iresearchnet.com/social-psychology/antisocial-behavior/ bullying/
Dátum: 2023.04.26. 16:28:18
let me also give you some dictionary lessons manukind since you propably have a problem to understand what some words mean

COWARD a person who is not brave and is too eager to avoid danger, difficulty.so i guess avoiding hitting players similar to you and hitting only players that are 200 lvl below just fits for you.

BULLY one who is habitually cruel, insulting, or threatening to others who are weaker, smaller, or in some way vulnerable. you are exactly what the word means.

as for the even that you migh be looking for me,maybe my lvl17 is too high for you since you hit around lvl10 players
Dátum: 2023.04.26. 16:19:19
i was sure that you will be looking for new players that not even close to your lvl to attack.the excuse that it is hard to find targets or you hit only on ruler or this event is pretty lame and i doubt if anyone believe that lame excuse anymore.just admit that you just filling your ego when you hit new players that dont have a chance to fight back instead of facing player on your lvl.
Dátum: 2023.04.22. 21:33:13
i was pretty sure that you will jump to defend your fellow since he did the same for you manukind.although according to the description of his second account of your friend Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless should be banned and delete but it is still active.

Your character is suspended until withdrawal.
Reason of suspension: Violation of netiquette

As he wrote on his description.so dont tell me that i am embarrasing me when you are the one hitting lvl below 20 and you defend someone that has banned and according to his own words his account should be deleted but still active giving free SE to his other account
Dátum: 2023.04.17. 16:28:32
give me a break i scried on you yesterday and that was your stats. sadly i cannot put the printscreen just to prove your lie.and now no ROTR event is running so again you are lying.like i said i really dont care why you keep stripping your character after the second quarter of the month but at least dont say to me that you getting hit from higher lvls like i was bullied by manukind since you choose to strip your character intentionally for any reasons you might have and i am not talking about the ruler event.
Dátum: 2023.04.16. 18:04:29
Idézet: Antidote - 2023.01.23. 17:14:10
As you can see below, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner with a level 20 character, or an experienced player with a relatively strong level 115 character.
The only difference is that I'm not offended at all after this, and not gonna be offended even if he continues to attack me twice every day for the rest of the year.

With a swift move your opponent deals the coup de grace to you.
You have taken too much damage, you fall to the ground unconscious.
In this battle you have dealt a total of 1028 damage and have taken 324045 damage. Your opponent drags you into the torture chamber.
Your opponent wins the battle and steals 0 soul-energy from you.

i was scrying on you all this time trying to figure out who might be attacking you and funny thing is that certain days you strip your character from equipment to lower your stats too much.maybe for your friends to hit you?cause this is your stats now that you are stripped and your actual stats are trippled with your normal gear that you use on championship and on the first days of the month when i suppose you do the pit.or you want to tell me that you dont intentionally weaken your character so much?cause i scried also all your opponents on the championship and all can beat you now that you are totaly stripped.i dont care how you play or why you do that but dont give example that you got beaten and lost all your HP when you strip yourself from your gear

Strength: 337 (+101)
Attack: 373 (+111)
Defense: 357 (+197)
Constitution: 153 (+139)
IQ: 426 (+123)
Magic: 103 (+141)
Thaumaturgy: 378 (+112)
Luck: 150 (+36)
Dátum: 2023.02.01. 20:30:47
yo mean beside manukind feeding his ego?no other gain
Dátum: 2023.01.31. 19:32:16
all the other playes from previous also are lying and only manukind saying the truth the guy that never hits new low lvl players.only the ones that are lvl10 and 20
Dátum: 2023.01.29. 20:28:38
ofcourse you will hit as as much as you want either way we cannot stop you.what chance a lvl12 have against a lv250 bully?you already said it,noone can stop you and certainly noone from our clan since we are are all bellow 30 lvl.besides as you point on your commnents many low lvl players have complain about your attacks and you still continue until they leave the game or go to the catacombs or be premium all the time to avoid attacks from someone that is 200 lvls plus above them.
Dátum: 2023.01.26. 21:33:51
no actually your mistake is the you dont have any respect to the other players especially the new players that come to the game.
Oldal: 12345