Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - LydonB

Dátum: 2010.12.23. 10:52:33
Idézet: Manannan Mac Lir - 2010.12.23. 09:50:37
The British 'M' Class submarines carried the largest gun ever mounted on such a vessal. How large was it?

8 Inch
10 Inch
12 Inch <--------
15 Inch

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators the answer is an uninteresting lexical knowledge.

Must say I am disappointed - I find it to be a very interesting fact... but I guess we are all different

I can spot a spelling mistake.

Should be vessel and not vessal.
Dátum: 2010.12.23. 10:50:30
It's just pure luck.

I managed to find my first pet at a 3-5 skill level as well. Yet finding possible pets during the squeezing quest is a proper pain in the ass.
Dátum: 2010.12.23. 10:48:24
Petel, your calculations are incorrect.

You are not taking the time frame into consideration, nor the possibility of Energy Harness. Let alone the crystal horde.

As for me, I have energy harness maxxed; meaning that currently my minimum SE win is set at 1k.

Also, let's lower the flame. If the admins hadn't found anything suspicious then there wouldn't be a suspended account. So logic states that there's obviously something.
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 21:46:39
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.12.22. 21:40:58
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.12.22. 21:36:34
Referring to exploit = cheat; or making use of something in order to gain an advantage.

It's not a bug or game mechanic and is extremely easy and quick to do. Yet, as most of you have now noticed; these things can be tracked via server logs.

if you're referring to "while 1; attack(cow); sleep 10; done" it would be very noisy and stupid. even replacing the sleep 10 with sleep RANDOM%15 would still be pretty obvious.

Nope, no knowledge of any sort of programming is needed to do this. Ordinary Joe can pull it off.

If you know what I'm talking about, please don't post it here. We don't want another case of the sort popping up.
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 21:38:49
Never heard of a tittle myself, we have always called it a dot.
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 21:36:34
Referring to exploit = cheat; or making use of something in order to gain an advantage.

It's not a bug or game mechanic and is extremely easy and quick to do. Yet, as most of you have now noticed; these things can be tracked via server logs.
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 21:19:20
There's good cow hunting, and theres inexplainable luck.

I can relate to hitting someone after doing some calculations in order to attack them when they come out of low HP. Yet, doing such calculations whilst taking in account random changes in constitution and HP is impossible. No it can't be done unless we have a case of clairvoyance; if something of the sort happened once it would be considered pure luck. But players are reporting the same impossible odds over and over again; thus it's more than obvious that there is an external factor involved.

And before you accuse me of biased judgement; let me assure you that I'm not biased in this case - simply because I don't play on any other world apart from W1.

And yes, I do have an idea of how he is doing it, yet I ain't going to utter a single word or we'll have others exploiting it.
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 18:33:41
Idézet: Bash Chelik - 2010.12.22. 18:09:00
ahhaahah, you sure have something against her, if i`m her i would told you
that you are one crybaby, so i guess i`m not her

she was in carpacio before homless
and i could say she does not know anything

For crying out loud lad, are you gonna start with the ass kissing yet again?
Dátum: 2010.12.21. 21:29:45
I suddenly can't send any of my pets to exercise.

I have the comfort functions. Tried all the buttons (3).
Dátum: 2010.12.21. 13:05:06
Seconded.

Would be a good addition.
Dátum: 2010.12.20. 21:55:13
Looks similar to the Fibonacci sequence starting from the 8,13,21.

Googled the whole lot and found this: http://www.allinterview.com/showanswers/29418.html
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 17:54:02
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.12.19. 16:31:42
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.12.19. 03:35:02
just scryed someone and his hp are whacked

Hit Points: 10.714 / 7.068 HP

how can someone have more hp than his maximum?

no special relics.

Maybe they had a bunch of equipment on that boosted their constitution and then switched equipment?

That doesn't work - HP is re-calculated.
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 17:51:45
Lads, stop living in the past and move on.

I don't want to play the role of the arse here, but you are creating an issue out of nothing. Some guy wants to call himself a "skinhead" then so be it; if he's a nazi or whatnot - if he likes doing that; good for him (as long as he doesn't post or say anything which is clearly offensive). Another guy wants to make a joke out of it; then let him and simply ignore it. Remember that everyone has the right of expression.

No offence, but you lot are trying to create an "issue" out of nothing.

In the end, is his username deemed offensive? No it isn't, otherwise his name would have already been changed by an admin.

Religion is offensive to Atheism and vice-versa.
Christianism is deemed offensive to Islam and vice-versa.
Democracy is deemed offensive to Communism and vice-versa.
Order is deemed offensive to Anarchism and vice-versa.
Science is offensive to religion and vice-versa.
Contraceptives are deemed offensive to Christianism.
So on and so forth...

Are we going to start issues on anything that might be deemed offensive to anybody? If so, let's just blow the whole world to smithereens and be done with all this BS. If not, take your pride and lock it in a box - the world ain't changing; stop acting like spoilt kids and grow up whatever your age might be.

I'm bald, and people call me a skinhead and a cueball and I don't give a damn about it; because they are right, my head is just skin.
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 12:19:21
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.12.19. 03:35:02
just scryed someone and his hp are whacked

Hit Points: 10.714 / 7.068 HP

how can someone have more hp than his maximum?

no special relics.

No idea, but I have also noticed some players with negative XP. Sometimes more than a single player from the same clan.

And this was months after the Zarknod event.
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 12:16:35
Lads, it's nearly 2011. Let's keep certain things in the past shall we?

As for the whole "skinhead" description; it doesn't necessarily refer to ethnic groups or whatnot - Be open minded.

I'm a skinhead myself, yet I'm not involved in any ethnic groups and whatnot; It simply means that I don't have any hair - Bald/Cue ball or whatever you want to call it.
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 18:48:19
Cruel; this time round there's to option to get a higher tier item if you gain x map pieces.

So even if your team comes last, you'll still get a bronze tier item if you reach the required amount.
Dátum: 2010.12.15. 15:01:58
The site quint is working on has some info.

http://doomlord.wikidot.com/soul-well
Dátum: 2010.12.14. 16:29:00
Perhaps it should be "the right to vote"?
Dátum: 2010.12.13. 09:16:53
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.12.13. 09:01:02
How about:

If you complete a skill/ability challenge with additional CP, the system could save it like the quiz challenge and the likes so we wouldn't have to invest lots of CP.

Ideas?

That's pretty much what we've been saying.
Dátum: 2010.12.12. 11:47:36
Idézet: Galana - 2010.12.11. 23:21:25
Idézet: MsPiggy - 2010.12.11. 14:15:17
Of course that won't change the fact that many would be happier if you only needed to spend CP once...

That's all I'm asking for. If you pass a test, it stays passed. Just like fights. Just like questions. Just like HP and SP stuff. I want to know WHY a passed test resets when none of the other categories do. Soul Diamonds are an important currency in the game, so restricting the ability for someone to accumulate them crates further imbalance in the game.

Like I said, I'm willing to pay if my level isn't high enough; but it's absolute garbage to have to pay twice or more. I don't see why I should have to use a cheat sheet to get around an obvious flaw in the game. Just fix the flaw!

They won't, it's a "milking" opportunity.

A lot of players just buy cp's via the AS potion; thus they make money. If they implement a fix for it, they make less money.

And they simply won't admit that fact. It all falls down to how much money they make; and as long as players give them money; they'll have a "F you all" attitude.