Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - LydonB

Dátum: 2010.11.13. 23:04:59
Idézet: MsPiggy - 2010.11.11. 00:53:53
I noticed the skill 'creative affinity' doesn't always work.
What are the conditions for this skill to take (full) effect?
I have 50 creative affinity and sometimes I properly get double SE as I should, other times I only get a partial bonus and it even happens I get no bonus at all. Because of the range of rewards it gives, I highly doubt it's just a bug...
I'd love to know how it works so I will be able to make the best use of it.

Qouting this, just in-case someone decides to delete it.
Dátum: 2010.11.13. 22:50:58
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.13. 22:23:42
interesting post on the vets forum (skill thread)

piggy asking why shes not getting the proper amount of Se when she attacks people

stekkos asking how she knows how much she should be getting anyway

no response from piggy

lolol

of course she "does"nt use scripts lololol

Yes, I was thinking about that one myself.

After some thoughts, the only plausible way to know is to multi-account and farm the other character.

I doubt any of the victims would send how much SE they lost to an attacker.
Dátum: 2010.11.13. 00:49:06
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.11.12. 23:09:03
I think ImlittleJon showed enough circumstantial evidence to make his case. MsPiggy also stated that she is not a cheater.
You can't seriously ask players to show you proofs? What should mods do then, beside taking paychecks from the game every month ( -3 paying customers now , that is) ?
I feel that for a lot of people this matter is not settled, but no more proof can or need to be shown, it is time for in game mods do check logs and close this ugly story once and for all.

Seconded.

It's about time the issue is resolved. Logs need to be checked thoroughly for any type of indication concerning cheats/exploits/hacks/bots/scripts and whatnot.

Since all of the above can be used to provide an unfair advantage, the issue in question is serious.

Honestly, I've just about had enough with all the apathy. You can add me to the -paying customer list until this issue is resolved in a proper manner.
Dátum: 2010.11.11. 14:08:46
Did you have enough crystal points needed to submit the adventure in question?

Afaik, you need 10 crystals per challenge.
Dátum: 2010.11.11. 14:05:08
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.11.11. 13:37:35

3. Tirture chamber: On the duel page there will be a locket next to a person's name that you dragged to the TC.

Kethios, that is already an extra comfort function. (we pay 50 AS for that and other functions)

If you buy this option, you get a couple of comfort functions as long as you have premium membership: increase of maximum duel points, marking players on duel screen who are already in the torture chamber,
Dátum: 2010.08.29. 03:34:08
Viridel, I ain't dissing W2; yet one can't compare it to W1 at such a young age. Not to mention that W1 has a higher influx of players.

Now, if the majority are active or not; is something that has to be seen. (Another reason why we need inactive player deletion.)

From my experience, when alternative worlds/servers are launched the majority of players there typically take an opposite class/race/role/horde or whatever; so that makes it even harder to compare. In order to analyse proper material we need to acquire data from the Hungarian servers.

From what I previously read in these forums is that most Hungarian players here are Emerald (I stand corrected if I'm wrong). That has to mean something.

Also, if the diamond's bonuses are at such an overpowered level, why is the Diamond horde on par with the Sapphire horde in the W1 event? The same thing applies for the W1 clan high-scores. I have also seen some Diamond players switching to the Emerald horde. Not to mention that W1 is dominated by the Emerald horde. Doesn't add up at all.

Can someone who understands some Hungarian please post some statistics from the Hun servers?

In the end, we both know that discussing all of this will do no difference. The other version of the game has been running for years, and nothing has changed; we can expect the same outcome whatever the results may be. Still, I'm up for giving it a try.

Yet, I honestly doubt that meddling with the horde bonuses will do anything positive to the horde numbers. It might have a detrimental effect if a horde is nerfed; players will simply jump ship and the situation is worsened. The sure-fire way to fix the member ratio issue is to limit horde selection for new players until a balanced ratio is achieved and offering incentives to current players who would like to join the minorities side. This way, current players have a profitable reason to do so; which will yield positive results in the long run.

Possibly, even a character transfer between worlds? (Will have to be free.)

-----

As for Miss D00ml0rd.

I'm not offended at all. Your response was wholly predicted.

Unfortunately, you fall under the classification of the "forum troll" species.

Please note that your posts will be ignored from now on.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
LydonB

P.S. You might have the wrong gender sign selected.
Dátum: 2010.08.29. 02:06:16
Weird, here's mine:

Level 33
Used SE: 3.385
Defeated creatures: 50
+2 to all stats, +1 Luck, 25 burn-out stones.
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 20:58:55
Lad, you still don't get it.

First of all, my data is taken from world 1 since it's the longest running world. You can't take statistical data from a practically new world.. it's like asking a 5 year old to read Shakespeare.

As for horde bonuses, again you are not looking at the whole picture. You are simply looking at the quantity and that is a wrong way to analyse a situation.

The ruby bonus can be devastating if one uses it well; and to do that one must invest heavily in attack, strength and melee critical chance.

Something more simple to boggle your mind onto:

Emerald - Spell mastery
Ruby - Melee mastery
Sapphire - Defence mastery
Diamond - SE mastery

The current bonuses are balanced. If things are changed the situation will degenerate into chaos.

As for the rest, well my apologies but your reasons are simply idiotic to say the least. The bonuses are there to create a difference between the hordes and as I clearly explained before. Every horde has an advantage over the other.

Honestly, I can't be bothered to argument with you. I've shown you the facts, if you can't understand them read them again until you can. Sleep it over, look at it from an un-biased point and improve your analytical skills.

And if by any chance my posts offend anyone, please don't be. I speak my mind as is; there's no beating around the bush.
-------

If the goal is to get an even distribution of players among the hordes, you allow the horde bonuses to fluctuate based on how many players are in that horde. The fewer players in a horde, the greater the horde bonus.

This scenario can, and will be abused.
Dátum: 2010.08.28. 16:14:29
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.08.28. 07:50:12
What is the difference between hordes?

Diamond: They get more soul-energy in victorious duels and lose less in case of defeat. Moreover they can buy items from the soul-huckster at a cheaper price. (+30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing)

Ruby: They have a bigger chance to hit in physical combat and they deal more damage. (+5% damage, greater chance to hit)

Emerald: Their spells have a bigger chance to hit and deal more damage. Can learn spells one level earlier than other hordes. In addition they have more spell points. (+10% spell damage.)

Sapphire: They suffer less damage in combat, their HP- and SP-regeneration is quicker and they benefit more from healing effects, too. (5% less physical and spell damage., +25% to the effect of healing and mana potions.)

diamond hode easily has the greatest benefits, Ruby the least, these could be changed to

What is the NEW difference between hordes?

Diamond: They can buy items from the soul-huckster at a cheaper price.

Ruby: They have a bigger chance to hit in physical combat and they deal more damage.

Emerald: Their spells have a bigger chance to hit and deal more damage.

Sapphire: They suffer less damage in combat, their HP- and SP-regeneration is quicker

that would even the hordes up alot more with clear strategy for each and more equal benefits.

diamonds getting (+30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing) is a proper game killer. Thats why all the campers are in diamond hordes. That one single benefit far outwieghs any other hordes bonus. Add in the cheaper equipment and thats why diamond grows so b ig and strong, Emerald stays with it cos its different fromt he other 3 being a magic related horde.

I don't agree with you.

If you take the Acquired SE top 20, one can observe that your argument is flawed to the core.

5 Sapphire
6 Diamonds
9 Emerald

There's no Diamond spider < Level 20, yet there's an Emerald and a Sapphire. Furthermore, if you look at the top 10 you'll notice that the majority are Emerald (6), with Diamond being the second(3) and Sapphire having only one.

Now, for the horde bonuses; your argument is again flawed. If you analyse the whole picture you'll come to the conclusion that each horde focuses on a specific factor.

Emerald - Spells
Ruby - Melee
Sapphire - Defence
Diamond - SE

Expanding further:

Emerald - Spells; increased damage (10%), increased to-hit and faster acquisition (level 2) plus more SP in order to fire more spells.
Ruby - Melee; increased damage (5%) and increased to-hit.
Sapphire - Defence; reduced incurred melee (5%) and spell damage (5%), faster HP/SP regeneration and increased benefit from potions (25%).
Diamond - SE; cheaper SE costs from vendor(10%) and increased/decreased SE acquisition/loss respectively(30%).

Expanding even further:

Emerald - Spell focus; 1 spell per battle.
Ruby - Melee focus; 7+ melee attacks per battle.
Sapphire - Defence focus; 8+ defence chances per battle.
Diamond - SE focus; 1 time per battle.

So, your claim of the:

Ruby horde bonus being "least beneficial" is wrong. Ruby can be the strongest horde in this game if players start using their brains.
Diamond horde being the most successful spiders is wrong. Emerald has the most.
Diamond horde having the greatest benefit is wrong. Bonuses are balanced.

Horde bonuses needing fixing is wrong. As one can observe; the hordes are balanced.

The problem here is simply players jumping ship so they are part of the coveted "Elite". And the only solution is forcefully balancing the ratio.
Dátum: 2010.08.27. 16:58:34
As we're talking translations; here's another one that needs fixing:

!!HSZ!! (kinzokamra_help)

^ The info near the padlock icon in the duel section. Shows who's already in the torture chamber (50 AS acceleration option).
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 04:48:46
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.08.26. 04:17:50
There is also a relic you can get after getting soul diamonds, is called partial mind shield (level 40 soulhuckster item). It hides your xp from scrying, so others have to guess if you are hunting or not

I always wondered what on earth that item was useful for.

"Light-bulb moment"
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 22:22:00
Good info there.

Question about reward C:

Let's say someone activates X(50+) pylons successfully, yet always using the Min SE required for the activation. Does the player in question still receive a decent amount of the C reward at the end of the event? Or is it required to fill a certain quota of SE (apart from the pylon activations) to benefit fully from reward C?

Furthermore, in light of the certainty that all the members of the Emerald horde "automatically" benefiting from reward A due to the horde victory; someone really needs to heed my advice and start implementing a way to balance the horde numbers out. The current situation is already dire and it's clear that it will only worsen. As one can clearly notice there's practically no competition between the hordes.

The current statu quo is as follows:

Emerald - Clearly dominating
Sapphire & Diamond - Equally tied, yet still pose no threat to Emeralds
Ruby - Barely keeping up with S&D

As one can observe the in-balance between the hordes is excessive at best. This will only get worse as more players jump ship in order to reap the coveted rewards.
Dátum: 2010.08.24. 18:54:43
The crystalliser only gives you AS if you have the auction house relic, otherwise you only get burnt ones.

The only ways of acquiring AS is:

1) Pay
2) Bag of ancient stones - Type: relic :The Energy Crystallizer gives real ancient stones, not burnt-out stones
3) Events or some sort.

As for draining the soul-well... It's a once per month thing. What so outrageous about it? It's pretty much a "free" quest reward.
Dátum: 2010.08.23. 22:31:19
Is there anyone here who uses the skill below and can provide data?

A non-functional skill ain't something I intend to invest in. We need to gather some proof.

Energy harness:

You are experienced enough to harness the soul-energy of your opponents at maximum efficiency. If you win in a duel, and you'd receive less SE than a specified amount, you will get that amount anyway. This amount depends on your skill and the opponent's level. Maximum level of skill is 50.
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 21:34:20
Miklos, any estimates on event completion time?

If not, how long did the event last on the Hungarian servers?
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 14:45:58
The crystal works.

Used it for 5 levels myself. What you need is more items granting paralysis.

Shiny bronze ring and the Minotaur necklace will help. (Dim. gate)
Dátum: 2010.08.21. 19:56:10
Idézet: FriendlyCheese - 2010.08.21. 09:55:56
Doh! Sorry. Character name is Felnor

Sorry lad, your level is too high. Can't attack each other.
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 17:11:29
Idézet: FriendlyCheese - 2010.08.20. 10:39:48
Need a non-Emerald on world 1 to do the 5 draw quest. Please mail rather than attack as there are certain objects that need to be used to achieve this quest.

Character name in-game?
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 00:33:19
Idézet: V3nG3nC3X - 2010.08.19. 23:45:17
Usama Bin Ladan is on America's FBI Most Wanted List, what is he on the list for?

the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001
connections in the 8/7/98 bombings of US embassies in Tanzanai,Nairobi and Kenya
using US taxpayer's money for his diabetic treatments instead of his terrorist's health plan pkg.
all of the above

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question

GO TO THE FBI MOST WANTED and you will see the reason, How is it you feel this is a bad question? Because its political or what ? Are you close friends with those in question and take this personal? Im just asking cause after all this is a generalized question that unless you have been living under a rock would not understand whats been going on in current events. So please enlighten me how this is a bad question.

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden; or a.k.a Osama bin Laden. The other one like you wrote it ain't really used.

It's either that, or the "all of the above" option.
Dátum: 2010.08.19. 23:16:08
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.19. 22:17:16
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.08.19. 14:33:50
Say, is the relic dropping totally random?

I've killed 36 gnomes/elves till now; and still haven't found a single item. Be it potions or relic.

Rotten... I'm at 68, and have pulled 3 Health, 4 Mana, and the Relic. That said, the potions are nothing to write home about (L20 potions).

What's your Luck at?

Luck's at 48.

What's yours and how many did you kill before you found the relic?

I've seen builders with a relic after 29 kills.