Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - LydonB

Dátum: 2011.01.25. 17:23:03
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.25. 01:56:29
What should I do to categorize a question?

Cruel.

You can't. It's been left out.

Note the Miklos post.
Dátum: 2011.01.25. 17:18:12
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.01.25. 13:35:25
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.01.25. 07:10:53
Some items can stack. What is the one you are talking about?

He is refering to the auction ticket which gives x3 gold from DG items. Can a player own 2 and have a x6 gold from them? Because Princess has it already and bid for it again (just to take the price higher i guess). But what if she wins the auction, she just loses 767 ducats and gets nothing or she gets a 6x bonus in selling DG items?

Yep, this is what I'm talking about.

Can we please get a list of which relics stack?

But in all honesty, if the "ducat duo" are stackable, you can just trash the whole auction hall system as no one will be able to outbid anyone who currently has them. Especially if they have multiple instance of the said items.
Dátum: 2011.01.24. 19:22:38
Threads per se can't be hidden. Only a sub-section can, and if it's a hidden section no one without view/read permission will be able to write anything.

An other option would be an admin specifically working on complains; bet it players, game, site or whatever.
Dátum: 2011.01.24. 00:29:27
Can a player win an item via auction hall which he/she already possesses?

And if so, do they stack?
Dátum: 2011.01.23. 19:21:20
Has to be evaluator specific as Stekkos said. Mine works perfectly.

Hmm, deja vu.
Dátum: 2011.01.22. 23:12:07
puta = whore/bitch
madre = nun/mother

Up to the admins now.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 19:02:15
Actually, I'm not part of any club. Till now I've only played on world1, and will continue doing so.

I also have no fear of getting suspended as I ain't using any cheats/bots/or whatever to gain an unfair advantage on the competition. Earned the 3rd spot on acquired SE difference via hard work, plus my losses total to 28k. So you can swallow your slander back.

About MsPiggy. We took very seriously the complaints, and monitored and logged every action for the past 2 months. After careful examination and analyzation of this data, we decided to suspend this character temporarily. Further investigation will decide if this suspension will become permanent.

That's enough to tell me that something is definitely wrong. They already examined the data carefully and decided on a temporary suspension. Now as far as temporary goes, 1+ years is also called temporary, with the added sarcastic note containing "bugger off".

I don't know what type of software the banned one used but it is possible that the one is having more accounts and admins are mointoring the IPs.

This one confirms that software was used, and also explains that they definitely don't want him back until they so decide. It also raises speculation about whether he was using multis to his advantage as well. If you noticed, the term "banned" was also used.

Honestly lad, you lost your case 6+? pages ago. It's time to fold and save whatever face you have left.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 15:09:02
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.14. 11:11:32
or not return at all.

You know, that's considered a good thing. I know you're Pro Piggy and all; since you're also in the same clan.

The moment the admins give some leeway in the issue, cheating will become the norm around here. In addition, anyone who gets caught afterwards will use the "leeway" as an excuse. And so the cycle of destruction begins and the game is doomed.

So, as much as you hold your clan-mate in high regards; the end result is that he cheated - so good riddance. May he serve as an example to all the ones who currently cheat, or the ones that are thinking about it.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 09:51:04
Think about the Zarknod event: If you got all three relics, would you participate as much if it ever came around again?

The relics would most definitely be different. With a chance to acquire the missed ones during the first phase.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 09:47:15
Yes, it's possible to "attack" someone every 1 second. And unfortunately, it's easily done.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 19:55:03
Afaik, it's not a fixed amount.

The value changes the higher you level.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 17:54:19
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.01.13. 16:58:10
Thats why we want to put players at a choice here: be a team player, and use manacon for the clan, and do the building from your own SE - or be selfish, and use the free manacon for your own good during the event.

Hmm, I actually like that dilemma/moral choice.

Sort of a good/evil decision.

However, the event/"competition" needs some balance in order to level the playing field between pure builders/duelers and all-rounders. Perhaps prior to the start of the event, players will be able to choose their "class" and different formulas are applied. As it stands, the result has already been pre-determined.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 10:17:24
Yes, you take time to fill a well; yet once you do, the rewards you reap are substantial.

Patience is the key.
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 20:33:01
Mikael, you're better off joining an established clan.
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 17:53:54
Why on earth is this thread shifting to crystal clan complaints?

A bot is a bot; if you take a look at their buildings you'll notice a unique one.

This is a complaints on players thread. As for cheating; it's a perma ban offence everywhere - don't even try justifying and/or reducing the penalty. That's the final stepping stone to practically doom a game.
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 15:24:29
Look at it this way.

If you have 0 SE and your opponent has 100k SE and you win, you get zilch.

Same should apply in the opposite scenario.
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 15:22:13
Idézet: RomanowRomanow - 2011.01.12. 12:14:36
the LAST thing I could ever ask is to ban a person cheating or not. When u play a game for a year+ you give it a part of your heart, your soul and your life and its never a *just a game thing.* Destroying anybody's year of life and all his dedication and effort is mean and cruel even IF he is a cheater.

Just what are you on lad?

If someone cheats; then that someone should be banned on the spot. Banning a cheater ruins his life, soul, dedication and whatnot? Fine with me, that's the whole point.

That is the only deterrent to stop cheaters.

You mess up in RL and commit crimes, you're arrested and hopefully imprisoned. On the net you get a ban.

Though luck; next time don't cheat.
Dátum: 2011.01.12. 15:16:17
Idézet: deadstar - 2011.01.12. 15:00:34
Your opponent has won the battle.
Your opponent drained 0 soul-energy from you.

I attacked a player +1 level wrt to me, and I lost. But I lost no SE (I had 800 with me). How is that possible?

He had 0 SE.
Dátum: 2011.01.11. 13:33:19
I'm afraid you're quite wrong there.

If you take a look at the top clans you'll notice players who dedicate their playing time for the sole advancement of the clans.

Idézet: Miklos - 2011.01.10. 20:16:05
There are no primary characters who enjoy nothing else but clicking manacon once a day and spending all their SE on building, there are no primary characters with twice as high magic as others so they can build better, for a simple reason - these actions come with no character development

I'm afraid you're wrong again here. Manaconstruction doesn't give any benefits apart from 50k+ daily building; yet in order to do that one needs to spend all the mana reserves - not to mention the considerable amount of SE required to level it. So, a dueller will only use this skill in order to "dump" any remaining mana left after he is done with the target list. It doesn't even increase luck, so what's the reason that stems your belief?

Any player who is 'good at combat', will have a maximalized manacon.

And on a slightly off-topic footnote; who's the twerp having fun de-scoring posts?
Dátum: 2011.01.10. 16:10:05
Idézet: Manannan Mac Lir - 2011.01.10. 14:36:04
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2011.01.02. 15:35:24
‘Faith’, ‘Hope’ and ‘Charity’ were icons of the World War 2 defence of Malta. What were they?

Sorry, I thought I copied the answers too. The correct answer really did have a spelling error.

and only 18% of people are getting it right.... I am supprised

I'm Maltese, and I honestly never heard of these before googling it.