Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2011.02.04. 05:02:05
Idézet: Viridel - 2011.02.03. 22:57:44
The point of my post wasn't to get the Admins to do anything.

a) They would have to read it
b) They would have to care

Neither is likely.

The purpose of the post was to illustrate that this game is doomed to perpetual failure because no matter how much someone loves the game, in the end, there is no competition. Every player will get more and more lonely until it becomes a single-player game. There is no reason to sign up for multiple worlds, because there is no new challenge. In the end, every single player is going to quit the game at some point - and when that happens, they probably will never come back.

The Admins want to make this a socially-driven game (where you interact amongst yourselves, not for an end purpose), but don't give any social tools (chat, mass mail, interactive forums). It's not a competitive game, yet that's where all the tools lie (ways to get bigger and stronger). It simply cannot be a long-term success because the philosophy of the game was misaligned with the structure that was built.

I am sorry to say this but Viridel, you just complain for the sake of it. The game is at it is, it does not end. 2 possibilities: you like it and play, you dislike it and leave. Neither decision is wrong, is personal choice. If the admins would have accepted to grand you the wish for an endgame it would ruin it for me (and i am sure a lot others) who like this game without an end. It is the only browser game that kept me playing, i hated the reset/start over of others i tried. But i did not go in the forums of those games and complain. I quit. Why try and ruin the fun the others had because i did not like it? Your suggestions so far were a very welcome addition, this is not a suggestion though. Is as if you are trying to create a game fiting you. Games (from sports to board ganes) are ment to be played by those you enjoy them AS THEY ARE!
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 11:33:43
According to the Jewish and Christian Bible, how old was Methuselah?

I THINK YOU MEANT 969
Dátum: 2011.01.30. 08:22:58
I will not attempt to tell you y you should like the game, each persons likes are its own thing and you are here long enough to have a full picture of whether you like it or not.

Personal opinion now: I actually like it because of the lack of end game. I do not feel i have to rush for something because somebody might beat me to it. That way i can develop the way i want achieveing goals i set, not the ones the game dictates. I wanted to be good at adventures, so i went all out on skills. Then thought, hey why not kill 45 entitys instead of stuck at 15, so abilities started getting a boost. After that i realised i became quite good at dueling because of the stats i got so i put a goal of increasing my rank at looted se difference, etc. I love that, i can become whatever i want at MY OWN PACE. My clan is a place that makes me feel i am hanging out with friends, while the quiz system, as flawed it might be (no need to argue its obvious downs again) is unique in its application at an RPG game.

The only real down is the lack of admin control, but it does affect the above points for me. So thats why I stay in the game, not why you should (since you might find all these a load of crap)
Dátum: 2011.01.29. 07:29:28
Destroy 2 entities from now on!
Complete 15 adventures from now on!
Get 8 burnt-out ancient stones in your hunts!
Find and explore the Citadel of Wyhetrqaxx!

Check the quests page, these are the final normal quests but they changed also some of them (entity number , adventures reduced)
Dátum: 2011.01.29. 07:21:22
Quint, you bring tears of joy to my eyes. It was one of the most annoying issues i had since i do not do adventures which include certain tests. Now i do not need to browse through the list every time. Thank you
Dátum: 2011.01.26. 05:22:27
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.25. 18:22:33
she just loses 767 ducats and gets nothing or she gets a 6x bonus in selling DG items?

How the heck does a person accumulate 767 ducats???
From what I know, it is 2 per day plus 1 per relic (3 in her case).
Let's assume she gets 1 relic per day, which is very generous. So she will be making 5 ducats per day.
Has she actually gathered the ducats for at least 154 days after buying the first auction ticket?
Am I missing something here? Maybe there are other ways of getting ducats that I am not aware of...

Cruel.

She has the auction ticket and the daily ducat giving goose. Plus it is much more than 1 relic per day, at my luck level they drop a lot more, usually 5-7 relics per 20 DG fights. Personally i have saved much more than 767 WITHOUT selling DG items, exept focus crystals. And yes, repeatable quests give 1 per quest therefore just save for enough time and do a lot of quests and you can save a lot.
Dátum: 2011.01.25. 13:35:25
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.01.25. 07:10:53
Some items can stack. What is the one you are talking about?

He is refering to the auction ticket which gives x3 gold from DG items. Can a player own 2 and have a x6 gold from them? Because Princess has it already and bid for it again (just to take the price higher i guess). But what if she wins the auction, she just loses 767 ducats and gets nothing or she gets a 6x bonus in selling DG items?
Dátum: 2011.01.24. 16:27:47
Indeed Lydon, i had posted this a while back but nothing happened so here it is again!
Dátum: 2011.01.23. 11:58:02
When i answer extra questions, not while hunting, i can get up to 50 ready and then it stops giving me questions, UNLESS there are questions still needing evaluation. Then i can go above 50 but as soon as i evaluate the last waiting, i get a blank screen, i do not see if i got it right or wrong and no more questions come up. It must be a bug regarding the evaluation rights, please look into it. It is like this since the first day of the patch that introduced this feature
Dátum: 2011.01.23. 11:35:31
Idézet: MartinBV - 2011.01.22. 17:50:38
Time for a little physics, I just got this question:

how many times does sun revolve around earth in a year ?
twelve
six
zero <- marked as correct
one

The correct answer however is, one. The Sun and the Earth revolves around a common centre of gravity, (somewhere close to the centre of the sun), once each year, this is what defines a year. So the Earth revolves around the Sun once a year, while the Sun revolves around the Earth once a year.

The common way when reffering to the Earth-Sun system (which does operate how you mentioned) is that the Earth orbits the sun. So the sun is considered to be the stationary part in this system. Also the center of gravity for both is so close to the center of the sun that the sun is almost orbiting around its axis anyway, not around Earth. Strictly speaking you are correct but the question can still be accepted. Is the same as asking how the sun moves on the sky, we say East to West, although is the Earth rotating West to East that creates the daily cycle.
Dátum: 2011.01.22. 14:43:32
what is the national language of India ?

None of the above is not good answer
Dátum: 2011.01.20. 14:54:13
Polyprotic acids are acids that can donate two or more protons in a chemical reaction. Which of these acids are polyprotic?

Too into details, if you were to ask what does polyprotic means it would be good question
Dátum: 2011.01.20. 14:50:41
On the Task bar the time is shown in the...?

Which operating system? And above that, it depents on user settings
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 08:36:46
The quality has nothing to do with it. It is completely random drop, quality is based on what most players might like but all epic drops are of same power (ie level). So nothing is more favoured than the rest of the same level
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 08:16:47
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.01.12. 05:44:54
When i sugested this event it was supposed to be a relic type reward for those who choose to attack the monster. The ap or dp would not be equal to reward, the rewards tier would be at certain thresholds depending on players group. If you reach the threshold, relic is yours. If you go to next threshold, it becomes either more powerfull or it would be a different, but still better, relic. So there would be just the question of how high do i want to get, balancing the sacrifice of resources in getting a unique item my resources would not have given me. No xp, manacon points, se, potion drops etc. If you like the reward, you fight for it. And ofcourse it would have to be something that people would fight about. How about relics that start with +5% drain soul at tier 1 and at max its +20% soul drain. What dueler would not sacrifice some dp, especially without getting xp to get at max? Or a relic whch gives +5% build up to 20% at highest, for the builders to spend se/ap to get it. Both relics could be accessible, and when the event is done you can choose one you like, at the tier you reached.

Overall i had in mind an event that can make players work together without affecting the rest of the game, exept ofcourse the dp/ap they choose to use. This sound like Zarkond event all over again.

Sorry for reposting my own post but it seems noone has really consider how simple this whole mess it would be if the above suggestion was applied. This was what i imagined the event to be. Reward: a choice of relics. Effort: as much dp or ap a player whants to put in. No point system. No xp or se or potions from it. You fight for a unique item. You keep fighting to get a stronger one. You do not seem to care about the whole issue, you stay away.

So i hunt and duel as normal but i might throw a few ap/dp to get at least the basic level of the item. Or i go all out and dedicate the resources to get the most powerfull reward. I will not get the se i would if hunting or dueling but the reward would more than compensate, especially if you are one of the few that have the max reward.

Bottom line: You have an event that becomes a part of the game not one that replaces the rest of the game for a month and then all go back to normal.
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 07:02:21
Idézet: dark22 - 2011.01.13. 22:49:11
You are aware that you as a game representative just told me that only way I can get what I want is to stop buying premium and get normal HP regen rate?

Edit: I realized you misread my question (or I asked the question poorly).
I want option to turn off enhanced regeneration given by premium, not an option to turn off regeneration all together.

Unless you have ticked the option to apply enchanced regeneration/healing sanctum during hunting, the default is that when you hunt your hp regenerate A LOT less. 1.5Hours of normal time until i hit 15% from 1hp become 3.3 hours when hunting. So what you are asking is already in the game
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 06:55:59
Idézet: eukar - 2011.01.15. 22:44:31
Hello, I've got an evaluation "According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer." for the following question:

How is one of the biochemical processes named?

Krebbs cycle
Moon cycle
Gibbs cycle
bicycle

Ok, I understand that probably that's not a piece of knowledge known by everybody from the childhood. But right know in a row of about 15 questions I have got the following two:

http://floomby.ru/content/qFzaOvLJgU/

What controls the rate of chemical reactions in your body?
Messenger RNA
DNA
Enzymes
Carbohydrates

http://floomby.ru/content/BB3jMRZXUW/

What is the first law of thermodynamics?
The entropy of an isolated macroscopic system never decreases
The temperature in a perfect crystal is 0 K
Energy can be transformed, but cannot be created or destroyed
That the Gibbs free energy of a process is always 0

Do you really think that these two accepted questions are less special? In my suggested test two questions are really silly and funny, and the choice is actually between two. Not too complicated, is it?

I'm not mentioning an evil question about number of symbols in some exotic alphabet - as I do not have an exact qoute at the moment. But if I face it once again, I will post it as a demonstration of knowlegde that is supposed to be commonly known

Actually my question is not why my test was rejected - the reason was clearly given. But what the hell is a supposed level of "non-special questions"? I doubt that EVERYBODY can answer the two questions i've quoted without books or Google...

Both of the questions you posted as an example are tought to highschool students at my country, ages 15-17 depending on their chosen classes. I am sure a lot other countries have those information as part of their biology/physics classes since both questions are basic info on each subject. Your question asks something quite more specific.
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 06:37:05
You know, i like how you complain about a question i GAVE THE REASON FOR 2 POSTS BEFORE YOURS! Please read the topic, see if i gave a reason for the rejection, then complain. About your reposting, i send you a message in W1, answer it if you still do not get why i rejected it.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 20:12:14
What interesting fact did astronomers recently discover?

Recently is very vague, also even with a date this question will still be quite vague. Make it more to the point please
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 20:09:40
Who was Jeffrey Dahmer?

Marked misspeling, this is actually to save you the question. The material coming up when you search this name is not something that can be accepted.