Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2013.05.10. 08:00:15
I am not complaining, just saying that it is a bit weird. I have a "Half-year auction ticket" that is going to last about a year...

I understand it it is caused by some programming "error", but it would be nice to see some comment on the forum about it from Beholder.
Dátum: 2013.05.09. 17:30:33
I also noticted that the Book of Wisdom and Half-year auction tickets are still there. But mine says that they last until 2013.11.09...

Feels really weird, as if we all got them without havong to find them?
Dátum: 2013.05.07. 05:59:17
I would guess that the Decree system will be different this time around. I think Miklos said something about having more decrees available as time went by, but I haven´t seen anything official about how it will work this time around.
Dátum: 2013.05.06. 12:20:55
Wasn´t the last event (The Map) actually on time?
Actually, I think that both the Huckster War and the Map was "on time". Or?
Only thing that went on for longer was Xeno War, and only on World 1.

Xeno war 2013. January 15. – app. Febrary 5.
Huckster battle 2013. Febrary 21. – March 14.
Map event 2013. April 3. – April 24.
Landragor 2013. May 9. – May 30.

Idézet: Miklos - 2013.02.16. 20:45:28
Xeno war on W1 lasted a few days longer than expected. Still, huckster war begins as planned, on 21th of Feb, just preregistration is only 6 days instead of 7. You can register already.
Dátum: 2013.05.05. 19:32:19
It is also a "don't play the game for a day"-task.
Dátum: 2013.05.04. 12:57:27
The over-accumulation of certain in-game resources is becoming a huge problem. Without any additional way of buring of these resources, high-level players risk becoming very bloated with resources that they no longer need.

Resources affected by this:
Archgems - Rate of aquiring is higher than the rate of Gigantic animals in Hunts. Possible solution: Items sold for Archgems, or extending the benefit to other sizes (Huge, or even Tiny?)
Subplasmas - Difficult to use for many players
Crystal points and Soul-diamonds - Discussed some time ago when the Epic Adventures where developed here on the forums. Has become an even larger problem because of the additional time players spend in Top50 because of additional xp needed to level (and gain access to new Equipment)
Helm Shards - same problem as above.

(Any I missed?)

All in all, there are maybe to many different resources, and some just become bloated and unessecary instaed of "yes, I got more X!".
Personally I would think the solution would be to implement a "Huckster's Emporium", where different Resources can be traded for each other. If nothing else, players can then get some kind of consumables for them.
Dátum: 2013.04.22. 08:37:16
There are a lot of AH relics that are "useless". In fact, it is quite easy to divide all AH relics into two categories:
A) AH relics with a benefit that is level dependent
B) AH relics with a benefit that is not level dependent (static)

Examples of B are Shaman´s Bag, Fals of Zulit, Demonwarding idol, all pet equipment, all focus crystals, Champions belt, Garling Mask.
All these items are ok (or even good) at low levels, but becomes increasingly bad as your level increases. 100k SE is very nice at level 40, but much less so at level 120. Same with the +25 Damage vs Epics. The pet equipments are special, since pet equipment is normally premium equipment, but even so they are all quite bad after level 100 (though still better than nothing). Same with focus crystals.

This is very different form Class A AH Relics (Belt of toughness, Soulsucker, Troll Horn, and others). All these items does something which you do better the higher level you have. Soulsucker for example (+10% SE from duels) is dependent on on how much SE you gain from duels, something which increases with level. The extra attack you gain from Belt of toughness is dependent on your stats and equipment (which increases with level).
Personally I would also count the +Abilities stones in this category, since the cost of Abilities increases in cost when they get higher.

Not surprisingly, the average AH prices for type A Relics is always higher than for type B Relics.

All in all, all the AH relics needs to be looked into. As the system is now, there are a lot of Relics, but only a small subset is actually desirable to players, resulting in very high bids on some Relics and virtually no bids on others. So a lot of the relics need to be re-worked, with game longevity taken into account. The best way for this would probably to make sure that all Relics are of the type "A" variety, but at the same time trying to make sure that AH relics are not too powerful and take over the game completely.

It would be interesting to know if this is currently being worked on, and if it is what Beholder has in plans for the AH.
Dátum: 2013.04.18. 11:31:59
Looking over my inventory, there is a lot of things in there, and some of them are not that easy to find. I guess part of this problem comes from playing for a long time and collecting a lot of things, but I would still suggest to make the following changes:

The top row (Weapons. Armors, Shields, Spells) look fine. Also the next row (Rings, Necklaces, Boots, Helms) is ok.
Then the "mess" starts.
"Healing potions" and "Mana potions" is fine (clear labels).
"Focus crystals" and "Greater Dimension door (focus crystals)" are also good.
But "Relics", "Bonus Relics" and "Misc" is a mess.
1) All three contains permanent items (Misc has "Locked chests")
2) Both "Relics" and "Bonus Relics" contains Relics that are disappear after a certain time
3) Both "Relics" and "Misc" contains items that are "on use" (Memory box and Epic treasury chest under Relics)

My suggestion (to make things a little easier to find and handle) would be to change the categories to:
Permanent Relics - This would be all permanent Relics that to not fit under Bonus relics. Mainly relics from the AH, bought for AS, some rewards from Events (Example Magic absorber) that can not be bought for Relic coupons

Temporary relics - All Relics that only last for a certain time. Includes (but not limited to) Book of Knowledge, Archgem detector, Xeno advancment orb

Bonus Relics - All Relics that can be bought for Relic coupons

Consumables - All "click to use" items, such as Hunter/Duel potions, Dimension gate stimulator, Shard of loyalty, Temple crystal, Berserker potion, memory box, Epic treasure chest, ducat creation scroll etc etc. Also consumables used in other panels should be listed here (Pet food, Luck coupons)

(Misc) - Everything else (if needed).
Dátum: 2013.03.21. 09:17:52
Idézet: Hexonx - 2013.03.21. 02:06:47
HEY, WHY DO THE XRYSTAL CLAN ATTACK ME WHEN I GOT LOW HP???

BUT I CAN NOT ATTXCK QIITH LOW ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Lay of the caps.

It is because they have the following building:
"Crystal Heart 1.
Your opponents cannot hide from you. In your attack range you can attack anyone, regardless of their life percentage. If you attack and win, you get only half the normal soul energy."

And no, you cannot build this building. It is unique to the Crystal Clan.
Dátum: 2013.03.15. 22:29:01
Register a character on World 1 and use Customer support from there. Probably the fastest way to get help.
Dátum: 2013.03.15. 09:05:42
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2013.03.15. 02:03:53
Have tried to transfer character from W4 to W2 but when I press transfer character button it takes me to a page that is white background and the same info is printed on it as the Results of World 4 page. It does not say if transfer was accepted or completed. I know the transfer won't take place immediately but would like some confirmation that the request was received.
Ilya W4 - I deleted Lady of Galway on W2 in order to transfer character. Thanks for your help.

Contact customer support, if possible from World 4.
Good luck!
Dátum: 2013.03.11. 12:57:40
Big Yellow button on top right corner that says "Help".
Then click "Send a message to Customer Service"
Dátum: 2013.03.11. 10:21:11
Submit a ticket to Costumer support.
Dátum: 2013.03.08. 13:43:57
No way to go back to 10.
And the AH ticket only increases the value of Dimension gate Items, not Epic items. But it is the same for everyone.
Dátum: 2013.03.07. 23:20:31
Posted by Miklos in the News topic:
"We have changed the mentor a bit so it is in sync with the recent changes concerning Tasks (faster hunts etc)"

Is the Mentor system Live? Or what is this about?
Dátum: 2013.03.07. 23:18:00
You get 0.5 event points per hunt if you are Invisible when you Hunt.
Dátum: 2013.03.05. 08:35:22
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2013.03.04. 22:20:00
Masterful architecture III was sneakily introduced into the game. It's not the first time something like this happens. Why don't you announce it???

Cruel.

+1 to this.

Is it really that difficult to keep and up to date changelog? Just make a topic in the locked News section and write a small post every time you add something to the game.
Dátum: 2013.02.27. 14:43:35
I use Firefox, and have had no problems collecting the Rewards from the new Tasks.

Check your version of Firefox and if you have some addons that might conflict with collecting the Rewards.
Dátum: 2013.02.24. 18:07:52
@Dungeon Master
Are there any targets you should be able to attack? That message shows up when there are no targets you can attack (i.e. there are no targets in your level ramge to attack).

In any case, your best bet is to submit a ticket to Customer support.

Good luck, and I hope it gets resolved.
Dátum: 2013.02.22. 14:46:24
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_messenger_DNA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messenger_RNA

In short: It should be mRNA not MDNA.

My personal opinion is that question should be removed from the database since it is badly written on several points. MDNA is one and the "There is no data collected"-statement is the other. Besides, questions with "All answers are correct" should in general be removed.
In my opinion.