Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Inv_

Oldal: 12345678910
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 13:56:56
Idézet: Boar - 2011.01.18. 13:23:20
Jerk... Put your money... Ah, whatever! What the hell are you thinking about yourself, man? There are other paying costumers here, who are really enjoy the ban of anyone, who has the shadow of cheating above the head! And their list is a bit longer,then your little fanclub... We're playing here and respect the rules. If the GMs investigate a matter, then wait, and respect their judgement.
Our premium status is only a thing, we gain the official benefits from it, but this isn't means that anyone of us have the right to use such a tone. Especially not against the GM's and MOD's.
Oh, and a little flick: your toys(stick them up to XXX), your boys: nice list, could be the base of a nice "investigation"... Maybe multi-acounts can be found between them (or you are the good Samaritan, who buy Ancient Stones with his "toys" for other players,whose asking nicely?)...
Damn, I hate boastfullness so much!

"actually I've started to buy as after I saw that piggy got suspended." yeah.. it's ok when someone else is doing it

Was about to write a long post to tear apart your comments, but whatever... it doesn't even deserve my attention; there are just so many wrong things with it, I doubt anything i say will "stick" with you. Live long and prosper in your dream world
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 08:46:51
ok, so Ardent's post should have been directed at you . replace "Dear KETHIOS," with "Dead Doomlord admins,"
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 17:22:09
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2011.01.16. 16:29:15
Does the chance of getting a specific epic drop depend on the quality of the item?
When first battling epics, we had 4 gem of sherans and 1 ring of bufa. Then we had 4 collar of quests with just 1 red crystal in the next band... Anyone else had a similar trend?

we had like :

4 heart of forest
3 destroyer ring
3 punisher
4 avatar slayer

some ring of fighters and collar of quest..
Dátum: 2011.01.16. 10:04:22
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.01.16. 07:50:42

No, that confirms that a forum MOD (mod != admin/dev) - that is someone who said countless times that he has no access to game data - *THINKS* that might be possible. That has the same relevance as me thinking MsPiggy is innocent. Of course, for you, who seem to care a great deal for this - without even interacting with MsPiggy - the fact that a forum *MOD* said something is absolute proof.

>_>

No, no and no. Do not try to blame this on me. I came here to tell you what I think because I'm closer to the fire than you users and now some of you start the bla bla. Oh no, he's only a MOD!!

Come on, absolute proof?

I think you mis-understood what I said; please re-read the post and especially what i replied to.
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 23:37:23
the treasury doesn't generate any message.. AH does
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 18:36:14
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.15. 15:01:51
@inv
A player who cheats affects all the other players in the game. Everybody has he right to manifest their revolt towards the matter.

Cruel.

I agree, but I also have the right to be pissed off because of suspension/ban w/o proof. If the admins show proof that MsPiggy cheated, be sure that I won't defend him.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 23:20:04
are you serious? you guys accused him of cheating QQing about how he hits you 1-5 seconds after leaving 15% hp safety. admins said that the attack button was hit EVERY 20 seconds -> people would have been hit 1-20 seconds after coming our of safety not 1-5. So either you were exaggerating about the out of safety window OR the admins made up a reason to ban him so they don't lose paying customers. Either one is lame.

fyi1 you - * members of "the QQ club" - didn't bring any proof that he cheated, you just threatened to stop buying AS unless he is banned. When we threatened to do the same IF they don't provide any proof you * somehow used a twisted logic and decided that your threats are justified, while ours aren't. Keep in mind that we never said it was ok to let him back into the game IF he cheated, only that they don't ban him just to keep *part of* paying customers happy.

fyi2 we have an IRC channel and the chats we had with MsPiggy were conducted there and not once (in > 5 months of daily chats) did he do anything suspicious. Of course for you - someone who never had a chat with him, and i'm guessing not a lot of people so far - this sounds like voodoo. Interacting with other people must not be your main skill, but that doesn't mean that if it doesn't work for you it doesn't work for anyone else. grow up.

fyi3 the admins should PROVE that he cheated, not MsPiggy/us that he didn't. you know how it works.. the one that does the accusing must PROVIDE proof. If you don't agree, I can only say this : "You are are a cheater and should be banned. Provide proof that you are not one".

fyi4 Admin, please delete the account of D00ml0rd, QQers and 12y old kids are not wanted or needed in this game. Sweet, I can twist anything you say and make it sound smart.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 19:54:26
Idézet: LydonB - 2011.01.14. 19:02:15
Actually, I'm not part of any club. Till now I've only played on world1, and will continue doing so.

I also have no fear of getting suspended as I ain't using any cheats/bots/or whatever to gain an unfair advantage on the competition. Earned the 3rd spot on acquired SE difference via hard work, plus my losses total to 28k. So you can swallow your slander back.

then how exactly are you involved in this? how can you say a player cheated w/o even interacting with him once? Are you the kind of person who likes to talk about stuff he doesn't know?

About MsPiggy. We took very seriously the complaints, and monitored and logged every action for the past 2 months. After careful examination and analyzation of this data, we decided to suspend this character temporarily. Further investigation will decide if this suspension will become permanent.

That's enough to tell me that something is definitely wrong. They already examined the data carefully and decided on a temporary suspension. Now as far as temporary goes, 1+ years is also called temporary, with the added sarcastic note containing "bugger off".

great success then. Guess I completely missed the *temporary* part.. ofcourse that makes it ok, and not a bit

I don't know what type of software the banned one used but it is possible that the one is having more accounts and admins are mointoring the IPs.

This one confirms that software was used, and also explains that they definitely don't want him back until they so decide. It also raises speculation about whether he was using multis to his advantage as well. If you noticed, the term "banned" was also used.

No, that confirms that a forum MOD (mod != admin/dev) - that is someone who said countless times that he has no access to game data - *THINKS* that might be possible. That has the same relevance as me thinking MsPiggy is innocent. Of course, for you, who seem to care a great deal for this - without even interacting with MsPiggy - the fact that a forum *MOD* said something is absolute proof.

Honestly lad, you lost your case 6+? pages ago. It's time to fold and save whatever face you have left.

well it's hard discussing with a group that only wants to carry torches and burn the witch

if you would be so kind as to show me exactly where I lost ANY argument? and i don't mean logic vs non-logic. you know.. "Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain". have a nice day and thanks for inviting me back here
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 16:29:20
Idézet: LydonB - 2011.01.14. 15:09:02
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.14. 11:11:32
or not return at all.

You know, that's considered a good thing. I know you're Pro Piggy and all; since you're also in the same clan.

The moment the admins give some leeway in the issue, cheating will become the norm around here. In addition, anyone who gets caught afterwards will use the "leeway" as an excuse. And so the cycle of destruction begins and the game is doomed.

So, as much as you hold your clan-mate in high regards; the end result is that he cheated - so good riddance. May he serve as an example to all the ones who currently cheat, or the ones that are thinking about it.

yes well.. i do hope any of you QQers get "temporarily suspended" and enjoy 3 weeks of "move along, nothing to see". When/if you get back I'm sure you can recover from the extended vacation.

Also fyi there has been no official statement from the admins regarding cheating => "the end result is that he cheated" statement is just your wet dream. Since you're a member of "the QQ club" I'll make sure you get some tissues, you know.. for when you guys next meet and swap "zomg. MsPiggy is surely a cheat, I was like asleep for 30 minutes with 40k se on me and i got hit" stories.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 11:11:32
or not return at all. it's been almost 3 weeks since the suspension. This is WAY too long. It should have taken 3 days for the final decision to be made.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 10:19:09
Idézet: LydonB - 2011.01.14. 09:47:15
Yes, it's possible to "attack" someone every 1 second. And unfortunately, it's easily done.

yes, but this does not make sense with the "attack every 20 seconds" that i got from the admins.
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 09:20:18
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.01.14. 04:28:42
meh, i don't interpret 1 second literally.

i do, since the people who complained were REALLY sure it was 1-2 seconds :

"she hit me within 1 second of going unsafe at a random time"

"hitting people within a second or two of exiting safety through unpredictable means"

"and still be hittable within 1 second of coming off safty"

"she had got me, it wasnt 1 second it was less than 1 second."
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 00:28:55
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.01.13. 19:49:18
every 20 seconds would give pretty decent odds of hitting someone seemingly the second they exited safety. so, if true, why is the suspension just temporary?

it would also give decent odds of hitting someone at :

2,3,4,5,...20 seconds after they got out of protection. all the players that complained said it was <=5 seconds, which means they either exaggerated so their tears will soften the admin's heart, they can't count or ... bogus logs.

what other tool could he use that would determine someone's hp faster than the 1 minute from orb, you know.. so he can attack at 1 second after coming out of protection.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 19:04:48
The admins told me via email that MsPiggy clicked the same button every 20 seconds for 2 hours. Even if that was true, that wouldn't account for the hitting after 1 second of being unsafe. Looks like a bogus explanation to me.
Dátum: 2011.01.11. 18:42:51
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.01.11. 18:04:06
I don't see why all the fuss about this builders x duelers thing?
In order to get the 1 point with manaconstruction, the player has to use it with FULL MANA.
I am not sure any dueler is going to sacrifice all its mana just to get this 1 point, specially because no dueler will be expecting to win in the building contest anyway (I know I won't).

So, at the end of the event, the builders who decide to participate will have to compromise by not building for the clan and the duelers will have to compromise by getting a lot of XP for few SE in the battles.

In my view, it is very fair.

Cruel.

how is is fair?

let's say you need 100 in each attribute to be able to win an attack :

dueller has 100 in each attribute + 1 mana construction

a "builder" has 50 mana construction already; now he has to get 100 in each atribute to be able to win a duel...

the 49 mana construction difference counts for nothing.
Dátum: 2011.01.11. 14:33:13
I agree 100% with Viridel. The way it's now is nowhere balanced.
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 22:43:29
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.09. 17:49:19
ive been thru plenty of posts ont his forum and i havent seen any from the anti pig side actually threaten to pull there money from game

oh rly?

a few examples from this thread :

post 164 : "You can add me to the -paying customer list until this issue is resolved in a proper manner."

post 179 : "Barring that action, Doomlord will continue to lose paying customers."

post 160 :"It's not blackmail, it's called speaking with your wallet." &
"I know of two others that had bought AS in the past and will not as long as MsPiggy is still allowed to cheat. That's 3 paying customers that I know of that they have lost due to this issue. I'm pretty sure we aren't the only ones who feel this way."

on one hand you accuse everyone else of qqing whatever that means, and whatever that means you all seem to be doing the same thing, remember when u point one finger at someone you point 3 at yourselfs.

weird logic, but I guess one needs that so the world makes sense to him/her.

This is a "player complaint" forum, not a qq at devs forum or a threaten to wthdraw your money forum, if you wanna qq about that then mail admin im sure there is an email addy for them somehwere in the game.

tell that to "your people" who threatened to do just that.

anyway I'm quite done with this. It's clear that the devs are not reading it and unless there are some stupid posts that require my attention, I won't reply here anymore.
Dátum: 2011.01.07. 08:23:53
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.01.07. 05:06:31
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.01.05. 01:29:09
Idézet: petel87 - 2011.01.05. 01:02:09
You will find them across other skills once you obtained the particular AA connected with that skill.

thought so. Can anyone post their descriptions? Wouldn't want to invest AA points just to make those skills available.. thanks

The descriptions are included in the main AA ability description which grands you the skill. Example:

Skin evolution:
Each level increases the maximum of your spiked skin skill. (Spiked skin: new skill, if someone hits you with melee weapon, he/she takes damage as well.)

yeah well it doesn't really how how much dmg, what percentage, etc. thought it was a bit more verbose like some other skill descriptions are.
Dátum: 2011.01.05. 02:17:32
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2011.01.05. 01:38:11
lol hall of fame woops

so if such a building (hall of fame was actually called hall of peace) woudl that then mean that pig built it 1400 times or you had lied about her building it ?

i just want to be sure on this point as being the leader of your clan it was quite a telling comment...

I just counted, and.. you're right, we didn't destroy the building 1400 times; that would be totally unreasonable. I checked our records and they show it was 1289 times (I knew that keeping track of these kind of things was a great idea ). We actually had a long discussion with MsPiggy about that. As I was the one who had to destroy the building every time of course I was not cool with him causing me to click the same button several times per day. He defended himself by saying he only builds into hall of peace/fame??? with the se he gets from Careless Conjurers. Until then I never imagined you guys are so Careless with your se. With your super duper sharp observation skills you surely noticed that the hall of peace/fame??? (much cooler name imo, suggest it to the admins!) was only built/destroyed 1400-1289 times and you're probably wondering about the 111 times unaccounted for (nice catch Watson) . All I can say is that he started dumping the extra se into our secret project building : Monument to my Cows. It's really nowhere finished, but if you guys want it you can have it

Also you're wrong about me being the leader of the clan. I'm just a puppet. The true leader is not even a member of our clan. He doesn't even play doomlord. I was just referenced as the "go to guy" in case of joining cause I have uber mad people skillz and I'm a good interviewer. At work, once, we had a guy come in for an interview. He was so uncomfortable that he totally messed up. That's where I was called in; I managed to calm him down and prepare him for the long quiz sessions that awaited him. Needless to say, he passed with flying colors and now he's a colleague of mine. We still remember that day and talk often about it (the same way war veterans talk about their experience). Hope this helps.
Dátum: 2011.01.05. 01:29:09
Idézet: petel87 - 2011.01.05. 01:02:09
You will find them across other skills once you obtained the particular AA connected with that skill.

thought so. Can anyone post their descriptions? Wouldn't want to invest AA points just to make those skills available.. thanks
Oldal: 12345678910