Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ardent

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2011.12.30. 15:51:25
I STILL can't attack the Crystal Clan from the Duel option.... I have to go to their clan page and select them one by one.... Careful, my dear developers and admins, too many frustrating things happening lately. Some people that pay might just stop doing so and quit faster than expected....

PLEASE don't give me that story about how I should try a different browser and a different computer and a different IP... Did them all, it doesn't matter, still can't see the Crystal Clan in the Duel section. This has been going on for more than a month now. It is really making me not want to play less and less just because it is so difficult to attack other players :S

Again, Please stop throwing around the blame, it is on your side, not on ours.

With respect,

Ardent ( world 2 )
Dátum: 2011.11.18. 08:34:57
Idézet: Vyasa - 2011.10.25. 11:31:33
Clan quests likely start while xeno wars.

Sooooooo, what happened with the Clan quests? The event is almost done and there's still no sign of a Clan quests feature ....
Dátum: 2011.09.22. 15:21:00
Idézet: Matdav - 2011.09.22. 14:18:15
I have bought all the accelerations for AP-s way before the event. When I ran out of AP during the event I "exchanged" them back for ancient stones. This way I was able to store 600 more AP-s to the event. Plain and simple.

I did the exact same thing last time the event was up.
Dátum: 2011.09.15. 23:42:49
Seriously, please fix this when you get the chance and restore my lost DP's.... happened a second time since i posted my first complaint, 10 more DP's vanished into the night without me even dueling....

Edit: Never mind, found out the reason why i was "missing" duel points. Forgot that buying blue crystal potion takes 5 duel points each My mistake, sorry.
Dátum: 2011.09.15. 15:19:52
Sometimes when i charge the Pylons during this event, i seem to be loosing a large number of Duel points, for no reason and out of the bloom. I am sure this happened many times until now, i thought i was imagining it but i am sure of it now. I had 48 Dp's, charged the pylon and checked again and had 38 DP's .... Is this intended? Is this a bug of some sort? Looks like a bug to me.... Please look into it.. I want my DP's back!
Dátum: 2011.07.27. 22:27:23
I want to thank the devs for restoring my ring, now i can train skills again THANK YOU VERY MUCH !
Dátum: 2011.07.26. 17:13:28
A short response to my E-mail that it can't be done would be nice... 4 days without an answer is quite frustrating ... It's those little things that sometimes make you slip and say: " F this, i quit! " .... Am an not a slave, i do deserve some respect and answering my emails would prove that!
Dátum: 2011.07.26. 16:12:33
Mate, that's why i am asking for a Restore, BECAUSE it doesn't have a "Tick" box.... anyone can make mistakes ... That's why you add tick boxes or confirmations to important options in the game ....
Dátum: 2011.07.26. 14:53:40
I have accidentally sold one of my epic ring, The Ruby Tryad .... I sent about 4 emails to the support address in the last 4 days and i haven't even received an answer. I am just asking for a restore. Selling those items doesn't require a "tick" box, they can be easily sold without intention
Dátum: 2011.02.27. 04:12:17
Face it Viridel, you deleted your char because you couldn't handle all the attacks from me ..... That was just revenge for forcing me answer all your stupid baseball questions! Good luck IRL.
Dátum: 2011.02.19. 03:38:38
Breaking news Cruel,

25. Qwrethloan, the fearsome 51.43 %
15. Brztlan, the dreadful 16.12 %
5. Dg-kleothon, the terrible 14.81 %

Those are the lower queens left un-imprisoned .... As i said, by the end of this weekend they will all be sealed and and dead .... This is unless I am missing something that will force the event to go on until some exact moment on Friday, 25 of February BUT that is unlikely.
Dátum: 2011.02.18. 21:45:09
At this pace, it's going to be over before the weekend ends:S
Dátum: 2011.02.18. 04:13:18
Lol Cruel, you have concerns that the queens won't be imprisoned in time but at the current rate, the event will be finished earlier than the 25'th. My only concern is that i won't be able to get the full benefit from my DP's up until next Friday:D
Dátum: 2011.02.08. 13:55:54
Idézet: Snitt - 2011.02.08. 09:10:54

Drain works in dim gate also, for quest even 1% worth, new AA skills will added always. If u only count 2% drain from dim gate forever u should understand that u can spend even billion SE for 3 week u will get more by time.

P.S.: I realised who r u...dont get ur building thing with multi chrs in a multi clan. Reply I won't read as I know ur style.

Your English is worse than mine:O ... Actually, i barely understand the idea you are trying to express .... But you must be some misunderstood genius and that's why my mind can't coupe with all that brilliant information

NO, you are like wrong in everything you say, it will take more than 1 year to recover the invested SE from just DM attacks. For 1 thing, the SE is wasted only from a Clan point of view, for you, it's just luck upgrading so you don't really LOOSE se ...
Dátum: 2011.01.29. 00:47:08
Who written the British comic "Doomlord"?
Alan Grant and John Wagner
Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini
Hugo Pratt and Guido Crepax
Kevin Smith and Ben Ackerman

Just who are those ppl who evaluate questions?:S
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 01:22:18
Dear KETHIOS,

I see you haven't answered any of my posts related to MsPiggy's status. When is there going to be an official verdict? His status tells us all that you are still "Investigating" ... When is it going to be final? Why do i ask? well, i want to know if i leave the game or not! Yes, this is an ultimatum. You had 1 month to study the case and everybody wants to know the official outcome. If there will be no answer to this by the end of the week, I am taking my toys ( credit cards ) and my boys (AKYD, Bohemia, Verd, Doubleh, Senner, Bonsai Cactus, Dezumak, Kayhill, The Hostile One, Maintzunun, ScrewDriver, Trackur and Magik ) and we are moving to another game! Yes, we have done it before and we will do it again if needed. All you have to do is provide CLOSURE to the case, that is all ..

Respectfully,

Ardent
Dátum: 2011.01.14. 14:20:23
I thought DL admins solve problems faster than other games. Instead, it has been even worse... How can you suspend someone without mentioning the suspension duration and expect that person to come back ...... WHEN? NVM, this is a waste of time, DL has proven it isn't better than other games in terms of administration.... WORSE, this is the word, WORSE! .... 1 month to take a look at some lousy logs, make a public trial and give a PRIVATE verdict with 0 proof presented .... pathetic .....
Dátum: 2011.01.09. 12:29:55
I sometimes wonder HOW sleepy can a quiz admin be :P The syntax is wrong ( "WHAT" instead of Who ??? ) and the answer is questionable .....

"What is not a basketball player?
Michael Jordan
Nick van Axel
Jeff van Gundy
Charles Barkley"

3 of them are former players and one is still playing ....
Dátum: 2011.01.07. 21:04:08
WHAT is this? What is next? Are admins really that soft they are going to take each QQ-er and make his dream come true? WHAT more could you possibly want? You have already banned Piggy permanently without even saying it or bringing proof..... YOU ( admins and devs ) made this a trial by popular demand but you judged and sentenced it within closed doors ( which is not a good or elegant choice by the way )

WHERE does this end? Are you really that bad players you need to remove my whole clan just that you can be the first on this server? WHY not just ask the devs to erase the entire MAD clan and get it over with? HOW can you ask for such a thing as removing what PIGGY built? I am sick of this sharade and I think that it has gone far enough. ALL your decisions were single sided and you never answered to the ones defending Piggy, only to those accusing him. I find that at the very least ODD ....

I have been quitting browser games like crazy lately and after i found Doomlord, i thought it was the best. Now i see it is affected by the same infection that spreads throughout the gender and that is corruption! ADMINS chosen from users that do whatever they want ( the best example would be the Quiz questions. HOW come so many sports related questions pass the "human| filter? I have clearly read they do not fit the profile to make it further and STILL there are TENS of them out there. WHY? Just because someone knows or is a quiz admin and allows it ! ). I hate the fact that just because some "SHOUT" louder then the rest, they are automaticaly right. Where is the reason in that?

Anyways, the war some of you players out there are fighting is clearly OUTSIDE the game and just because you are not good enough inside it, you are trying to eliminate competition by other means. How does that help? what is your purpose on this forum? Arguing just for the sake of it? Go to some Discovery Channel forum and argue there if Martians really do exist or not, that will bring you more thrills than what you are doing here!

Sigh, why do i even bother? There are only going to be loads of flaming posters and no response from the admins or devs. Keep it up guys, you are doing such a "great" job in helping this game evolve!

P.S. - i don't care about my bad English spelling as long as everybody can get the point of this post!

Ardent
Dátum: 2010.12.24. 11:35:41
Since ppl on this forum and some players in W2 are only good at making threats and shouting out things based on 0 logic, miscalculated formulas ( YES, i am especially accusing the mighty Viridel who is everywhere on the forum and i only see misinformation coming out of his keyboard all day long, 90% of the posts ), i myself will start making threats!

If MsPiggy is banned for some invented reason, just to "stop the mob from rioting" just because THEY PAY and Piggy doesn't, i will personally delete my account and will take along with me as many ppl as i can! I am one of the more generous payers, doubt there are too many who buy 40 Euro AS worth per month ... I am not saying this to brag, just saying it to make a point! Don't ban Piggy just because everyone is complaining about it ( DL developers have done this in the past, a fair example would be changing the script for the last Map event after 15 days ). If you do ban him, because he is such a popular case that everybody is following closely, PLEASE bring some proof along, i am sure LOADS of players would like to see it, some to enjoy and some to be said about it......

I know all those Piggy "lovers" will now flame me but than again, it is normal for players to be envious about other players who are more skilled at playing the game, or have more time or financial resources than you! I myself have been accused of using a "clicker" just because i was attacking the same 5 players at reset time ( 4:03 AM game time ) to get them into my T. Chamber ( and guess what, it was Viridel and his clan that whined about it AGAIN ).

Don't BAN Piggy just because he is better than most of us at this game, you should be proud he proved your game is one of the few that can be played FOR FREE and still stay competitive!
Oldal: 1234567