Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2010.11.09. 08:32:18
i just had a question accepted but have noticed i made a typo:(

Vijay Singh is a professional golfer from?

India
England
Fiji
Norwar

Should be Norway if someone could fix would appreciate it thanks
Dátum: 2010.11.07. 23:28:08
"This is a tricky one, as it basically encourages people to post a bunch of useless messages just to get their post count up."

when used n conjunction with good moderating its not such a problem, it will happen but its a fairly easy process to sort out.

"This is a good idea, but in practice, you only get about 1% response on these things. Still, 1% is more than 0%, which is what you get if you don't do it..."

well its a bit more than a mailout, was thinking more along lines of a newsletter type thing with little bits of info and good posts from forum i.e wonder how many players noticed the post from mikklos about the new buildings and potions "essences" coming out this week?, like a summary maybe weekly or soemthing, there is no magic that can develop a forum it has to be a combination of things, a few percent here a few percent there and when it reaches a certain point it will evolve into a thriving community.

"The more official activity, the better. But until the traffic increases a lot, I think we're all good with Kethios and stekkos doing their thing, with occasional cameos by Miklos and Hatshepsut."

Im not saying the current mods dont do a good job, im just pointing out that more moderators will help grow the forum on a few different levels, not the least of which will be prompt responses in each section. If its left to grow by itself then yes your right and the current lineup will work fine cos it will never be more than it already is, if growth is wanted and there are good reasons to devlop a strong forum then proactive is the keyword...
Dátum: 2010.11.07. 19:10:49
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.11.07. 17:45:11
I also think there is no real imbalance since hunter or dueler is a player choice, not a game imposed one. And seeing the poll votes, just confirms that most players do not care about voting or generally using the forum

Stekkos, done be disheartened by lack of forum activity, generally only 5 to 10% of any given "community" will post regularily on a forum, many reasons for this, launguage issues, fear of making fool of self, unawareness etc etc, it doesnt really indicate apathy, its just how forums work.

This forum does have the building blocks of growth tho, has a good core of knowledgable players particpating, a good variety of opinions and an easy entry to it.

with a bit of work this forum would become a very good tool for the players of this game and also the growth of the game, forums with lots of activity are great for search engines and will help growth with people able to find the game easily over time with higher activity (the more posts produced = more pages in SE).

if you want this forum to grow there are some easy to implement things that could assist,

1. Reward people for posting, this could be done a number of ways eg. with a special relic when somone reaches a certain number of posts, maybe one that converts a % of burnt stones to ancient stones would be most successful but could be extra aps, dps, cps anything that drives the game basiccaly.

2. An (internal player mail) mailout to each member just reminding them of the forum and pointing out the help they can get here and the other aspects surrpunding it, i know there is a link on our profile page but sometimes people just need a gentle nudge,

3. more moderators, even just forum mods, if people make the effort to post and they dont see a prompt response or no response at all it wont take them long to write the forum off as a non event, so a moderator for each thread group (help, suggestions, quiz etc) would help ALOT.

it takes time to develop a forum community but the rewards for the game over time would be well worth the effort put in by developers to assist the growth.
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 03:39:03
Idézet: ardent - 2010.11.05. 03:25:26
ImLittleJon, you seem to be taking this a bit too serious Conspiracy theories, paranoia, Piggy dominating the world????? .....

Why can't you just accept he is an extremely good player with a lot of spare time at his disposal? You even sound frustrated because he is wiping the floor with you and he is not even a premium.....

Anyways, just to make this clear. He is not cheating in any way, not exploiting any bugs or flaws in the game mechanisms. Instead of accusing him and making empty threats, watch how he is using his techniques of cow farming, you might be able to learn something from the true Piggy master

LOL

he? HE? He?

HE cant even be truthful/honest about his name "MSPIGGY"

lol

nice to see his/her clan come out to stick up for her/him tho

Deception + Dishonesty = Ms/Mr PIGGY
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 03:25:10
Our clan has a thread a mile long on her, we have been watching her since she was very low level, 99% of the time she hits our players she hits them and gets maximum SE from them, some of them suicide some of them dont bother so it has nothing to do with scrying, we have a handful of close calls where our guys have literraly just spent there Se and its same as littlejon says always within about 10 seconds of getting rid of se they are hit. Her Scry relic is just an ALIBI for her cheating nothing more nothing less.

Another thing is our players are from all different parts of the world, NZ, Australia, America, Europe and she has managed to hit them all pretty much so she either spends 24 hours a day studying, scrying, spreadsheeting cos the time zones should make it impoossible to be watching all our guys and STILL manage to get max SE (4k to 10k EVERY TIME) from each one of them when she hits and always within a seconds to a few mins before they spend. NO ONE IS THAT GOOD

She is a cheat, shes a non prem cheat and for the life of me i dont understand why the game developers protect her. My guess is she is smarter than them, her scripts are to good for them to catch but WAY to many things that make u go UMMM to think anything else but cheat.
Dátum: 2010.11.04. 19:37:30
yep thats spot on Krahn and your right it has scewed the clans on W2 drastically the advantage that clan has got from pig on many levels has messed W2 up tottaly, im sure shes only one cheating in that clan but its no coincidence they have got so powerful since pig joined them.
Dátum: 2010.11.04. 18:47:25
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.11.04. 17:53:59
I am officially calling out MsPiggy as a cheater. I did a suicide run and deliberately stopped just short of leveling up. I sat there for about half an hour, and I still had an hour left on my low HP when I went over. MsPiggy attacked me within 10 seconds. Even using her crystal orb, she had no legitimate way to know when I was going to choose to level up.

Finnaly someone else with a clue...

of course she is cheating it was obvious from day one pretty much. NO ONE IS THAT LUCKY and if she is she should be playing lotterys instead of games cos she would be multi billionaire by now.

She knows EXACTLY when to hit players that are holding max SE, yesterday she hit 4 of my clan mates and some had suicided some hadnt but she still managed to get them for max SE minutes before they were due to cash out, in the past she has attacked our players seconds after they have spent large amounts of SE (we guess the internet was slow and the bot alarms didnt go off in time)

She has looted more than the top looter on W1 and hes 30 levels above her, she has looted more than 2nd 3rd and 4th highest looters on W2 COMBINED

no one is that good...not unless they are cheating. She thinks shes good i think shes just good at cheating and she has ruined enjoyment for so many players on W2 im amazed there is still anyone that has been in her path that are still playing, kudos to them for hanging in there.

She must be attached to the devlopers somehow cos she seems to be able to get information that isnt available to non cheating players considering the quiz count isnt instant update she still knows when to attack people, her loot rec ord proves that and if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a pig and it is a cheat.

My guess is that developers will do absoultly nothing as its in there close relationship basket or the to hard to fighure how she does it basket..
Dátum: 2010.11.02. 21:48:53
i will second that Yuggoth:)

Chaotics web page has been my bible since i started and Quints stuff has been awesome to h elp plan stratgey for my charchter

cheers guys
Dátum: 2010.10.19. 21:23:34
ok lol i will stop complaining about it

but last shot on subject

1. "The new Event is here! I can say this one was the best in the whole Doomlord history for Hungarian players"

it did not live up to the hype, well not on eng server anyway, the map event and that trade relic seems to be m uch better as the trade relic definately gave a big advantge to those that played.

2. "Also, stop talking like that. It is your decision. If you didn't like it - do not participate next time"

As has been noted already this was not completely voluntary there WAS a penalty for not participating, wether that affected players to any degree or not is beside the point it still was a penalty and it would have affected players that use SP with magic regen skill and also for manaconstruction.

3. It also penalised all clans and all players in clans with the stupid half rate regen of soul well.

lesson to be learnt? For developers and over excited mods Dont hype something up without giving full disclosure, dont hide the costs with silly formulas and dont penalise players for not particpating

For players, trust your gut instinct and dont believe all the hype when it starts walking like a duck.

Lastly thanks for answering my question about W3
Dátum: 2010.10.17. 21:15:22
when will the horde bonus be paid on W3?

also im only level 10 but am an emerald player and that horde won will i still get the 10 ducats even tho im not able to get into auctions yet?

now after doing this event on 2 worlds, it definately isint any great event, other than the relics of which again i missed on 3rd one and 1st one i dont care about it wasnt worth doing, u get less stats than the amount u put into it, it didnt take into account he tons of aps i lost when i coiudlnt defeat the event so i lost worse on w3 as a lower level player than i did on w2 as a higher level player and i added tons of xp which i dint really want as a low level on w3.

all in all my grade for this event is a Z- suggest name change for next one to zabcrap and make mental note for future when an event is touted as giving nice sruprise at end but it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it will be in fact a smelly old duck

crap event, crap info provided abut it and everything hidden with stupid forumlas makes this event a total waste of time, xp and se.

thankls for nothing lol
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 05:55:44
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.10.13. 05:08:12
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.10.12. 22:57:29
+19 Strength, +18 Attack, +18 Defense, +18 Constitution, +18 IQ, +18 Magic, +18 Thaumaturgy

on the formula Keithos posted i put about 900k into the event and these stats awarded are worth less than what i put in and that doesnt include the aps, i also increased about 5 levels during the event

How do you figure those stats are worth less than 900k? My ability bonuses were +16 or +17, and I estimate the total value a bit over 800k. You have higher (and thus more expensive) total stats than me, and you got higher bonuses, so your total value should be over 900k, I would think.

ok well my mag and con were both 2k ish per point, even with 18 each they still only a little over 3k. so lets say average cost for those 36 points of 2700 per = 97k
36 points to to others were 10k without spec so will say average of 13k cos they 16 now 470k
36 points were around 8k thats 280k

thats about 850k total worth of points allocated, my last calculation of the Used SE/multiplier put my spend at 947k and i had put more in after that calc and i still think this is low, i put nearly 100k in my first few days of event and have been puting about 10 to 20k per day since with only a day here and there missed.

i also killed same amount of crits as you 135.

luck i dont care about that its a non stat as far as this event is concerned, i didnt get the last relic despite my best efforts and a load of wasted aps last few days trying and i dont care about the first relic, the magic absorber was worth getting but thats it for me

for me this event sucked, i wish i hadnt let myself get talked into it (thanks heaps Kethos)

i got screwed, my fault cos i knew it was dodgy from beginning, maybe if i was a moderator i would have got better result but i defnately lost on this. I was in top 5ish for stats before this event for quite some time nd ill be lucky to be on first page once everyon es collected

event was a rip off, despite what kethos says i would recommen d everyone to think very carefully before particpating in another form of this rip off event
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 00:01:13
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.10.12. 23:11:00
I think it depends on the time that you put the SE in. My calculations took the best part of an hour and there's alot of jumbled up info on a spreadsheet too. But if you put:
10 AP at level 40,
10AP at 41
20AP at 42
700AP at 43, you will get much less SE profit than if you did:
700AP at 41
10AP at 42
10AP at 43

I think it was worth it. Though 71 of my attributes are fairly rubbish battle wise (constitution and magic), they will save me 20k SE from the quest and help my manaconstruction...
If you put in 900k and got out 127 attributes that means an average attribute cost 7086SE via this method.

Perhaps you did get a little screwed, though it does depend on that 900k being right.

im pretty sure it is right, i actually think its quite a bit higher than 900k and ive been in or close to the top 10 for effective charge pretty much the whole event, and considering my mag and con stats were less than 3k a point prior to the reward i defo got more than a little screwed.

i new this event sound suspect from the beginningm no real info everything very vague and no accountability to it with the crazy formulas

i wish id listened to myself and ignored it rather than been ripped off by it.
Dátum: 2010.10.12. 22:57:29
nice score phalanxi

i dont think this event was worthwhile based on my inc

Your reward for participating in the event:

+19 Strength, +18 Attack, +18 Defense, +18 Constitution, +18 IQ, +18 Magic, +18 Thaumaturgy

on the formula Keithos posted i put about 900k into the event and these stats awarded are worth less than what i put in and that doesnt include the aps, i also increased about 5 levels during the event

pretty dissapointing event i think.
Dátum: 2010.10.11. 19:37:27
Well my point is valid also, im only L9 and have hit the event but its tough, sometimes i takes me 3 or 4 losses before i even win a fight, on top of that i have very low spec man and extremely low level gear, i could not do event and put my se into stats but im hoping i wi ll get a bit of a bonus by putting the SE into the event instead, other players my level are adding alot to stats now so its a trade off and hopefully the awardi ng of stats at end will make up for me not putitng anthing into my own stats right now.

At about 40 or 50 SE per hunt average i have put nearly 2k used SE into event not sure what that works out in actual SE but i can assure u i ts a ton of hunts especially when i factor in the lost aps when i get beaten in event which are not credited, for a higher level player that same amounts prob a handful of hunts and a couple of squeezed pets so i would be very dissapoined if i was to get minimal stats when ive put so much in.
Dátum: 2010.10.11. 03:27:41
Idézet: BabeTheOx - 2010.10.11. 00:13:21
what's with the low level ninja's on world 3 zark event.... oh well, i just fight for the impossible to find OP part 2 relic so dont care too much, but i hope those ninjas are minimally awarded for their minimal effort

Why should low level players be rewarded any less than high level players lol ?

the event is supposed to be all relative, when a low level player is getting 50 or 60 Se per hunt and puts in a few thosuand SE hes probably working much harder than a player who can squeeze 1 pet for 5k and put that in one hit...especially considering its highly unlikely that any of the "low level ninjas" have even got squeezing skill.

grow up and stop being cry baby
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 19:20:23
What year was the lego invented?

From lego corporate website timeline menu

The company and its products now adopt the name LEGO, formed from the Danish words "LEg GOdt" ("play well"). Later, it is realised that in Latin the word means "I put together".
The firm has 6-7 employees.
Ole Kirk places the following motto on the workshop wall: "Only the best is good enough".

Ole Kirk Kristiansen, master carpenter and joiner, establishes his business in the village of Billund, Denmark. His firm manufactures stepladders, ironing boards, stools and wooden toys.
His son, Godtfred Kirk Christiansen, starts working in the business at the age of 12.
Dátum: 2010.10.05. 00:28:36
why does it take 6 months to evaluate an adventure thats been submitted?

another example maybe that the developers have very little enthusiasm for supporting this game (in english)?

Sounds like we should all learn hungarian and join that server for better customer support.
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 21:18:39
i was doing search on torture chamber and found in notes from Mikklos that this was added in a patch

"- Added torture chamber info to the info bar on the top of the screen."

i was dragged into chamber and nothing came up on top of screen related to it, unless u spot it in a defence report there is no event notifcation of being dragged in or released.

Considering you get an event when someone puts a curse on you it doesn t make sense that u dont get an event related to chamber, either remove the event notification from curse pyramid or add one in for torture chamber.
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 19:28:52
Idézet: DoomDudeRuby1 - 2010.10.04. 15:22:17
What runs like a deer?
Tractor <-- right
4 Wheeler
Truck
Something else

What? Does this make sense to anyone else? I have absolutely no idea what this question is asking or how a tractor is the right answer?

i think they outsmarted themselves, the tractor they refer to is a John Deere so the question is wrong on many levels, a deer is the mommy of Bambi and has nothing to do with tractors.
Dátum: 2010.10.03. 08:33:40
Bonsai

there are a few things u can do to help com plete this

other than the L9 spell and mace, keep you rnomral armour and shield, if u have rings or necklaces make sure they not attack ones so preferably magic or defence

if your doing to much damage u can do things like support a clan mate while u hitting that takes soem of yoru stats off and also u can duel a few times and get a penalty and just tweak the penaltys till u get close.

i think u will find when u get first draw against someone you ill prob end up getting most of them with same person so its best to stick to them like glue when u get that draw

ob viusly the more people u have workign togther ont his quest the better

hppe that helps and good luck, anyone thats within my level trying to do this quest can mail me im happy to help out