Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - quint

Oldal: 12345678910
Looks like the admins forgot about W4. AH is accessible now, but no items inside.
Dátum: 2011.07.06. 10:26:25
Well it's a question of preference. I also find the Wikia layout a bit confusing and a bit too fancy for the purposes of such a project, but I guess it can be more appealing to some.
Dátum: 2011.07.05. 08:20:29
Thank you for offering to help. You just have to create a wikidot account, and send me the name of that account here in PM.

As for the reason why the wiki hasn't been updated, well, Phalanxii created another wiki page just after I started this project, but while I just wanted to do a raw translation of the Hungarian wiki, he wanted to do things differently, by adding some extra stuff to attract more people. Upon that difference of goals, the two projects failed to merge. So that's the premise, but the actual reason why I stopped updating this wiki is that while I didn't have much time to translate, and I could only achieve slow progress on my own, Phalanxii seemed to have found someone with a lot of free time, and he had been translating things very fast. Looking at a few of those translations, I didn't see a lot of difference compared to what I wanted to do, so I saw no reason to continue working on something that apparently had already been done. Currently, only the list of known adventures and the list of monsters is being updated from time to time.

Anyway, I appreciate that you want to help, and I will gladly give you permission to edit this project if you send me your wikidot account name. But maybe you would be better off helping Phalanxii since his project is very much alive and being updated regularly.
So what about the AH now? Were all transactions rolled back after all and the AH deleted? An announcement would be welcome.
Dátum: 2011.07.01. 15:05:44
Idézet: Sbart - 2011.07.01. 09:04:20
Also, "Afrika" should be "Africa" and "South america" should be "South America".

And also, "Were" should be "Where". The apostrophe in the question also appears redundant to me.
Those who joined in later or chose slower progress will be disadvantaged anyway. I think the only fair thing to do under the circumstances is to make the AH available for all levels, not only 24 and above. Don't forget that this is a competition with great rewards at the end, so you can't use the same rules as on the rest of the worlds. The best thing would have been not to open the AH at all, but now the damage is done, all you can do is compensate. Give everyone the same chance for the AH items, and nobody will have any grounds for complaints. If you don't do that, you might get later complaints that some people got significant advantage as opposed to what was announced and they managed to win because of that.
Dátum: 2011.05.27. 10:34:19
It's fixed now, thanks!

It's interesting BTW, on W1 and W2 even 47 correct answers could get a medal, on W4 only perfect results were able to get in the first 7.
Dátum: 2011.05.27. 06:54:41
Idézet: MartinBV - 2011.05.27. 05:39:11
P.s. After completing the Quiz Olympics I got this nice message: "Your result at the last Quiz Olympics: 50 correct answers in 719 seconds."

Me too (with some different time of course), that's why I'm so eager to see the results. But weekend is around the corner again and we know that the people from support drop their keyboards on Friday and they only pick them up on Monday, so we might not see if we got a medal until the end of the weekend.
Dátum: 2011.05.27. 04:36:51
So what's with the quiz olympics on W4 now? No results, no medals...
Dátum: 2011.05.23. 04:54:15
Idézet: MartinBV - 2011.05.23. 03:32:06
They have been awarded for W1 and W2 as well.

Yes, but on W4 the results were a joke, people received their medals for nothing. In my opinion, they should give medals to everyone on W4 or to nobody at all.

It was different on the other worlds, where those not encountering the database errors were able to finish the competition. I'm not sure what they can do to compensate people who encountered those errors. Probably the only thing to do is to fix the error and organize one more quiz Olympics in the near future.
Dátum: 2011.05.21. 07:04:25
Where did you find a source formulating the he was the god of wisdom? Wikipedia, Britannica don't use that expression when it comes to Apollo, that is reserved for Athena.
Dátum: 2011.05.21. 06:53:24
Same here.
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.05.16. 14:34:29
Okay boys and girls, I'm registering to W4.

I'm a W4 veteran, and with that said I have to state I will require some help to win it. Yes, a clan. I hope alot of users are already registered so I could join a good clan. World 4 is a real fun, and it shows how strong an existing clan can be in a fast server that requires more strategy than a normal server.

Good luck to everyone.

If you find one, let me know. If there's a good clan to join, I'll be a pure builder, otherwise I'll try the individual categories.
Dátum: 2011.04.19. 18:57:42
Well the way I understand the description of the skill, it talks about two different things, one regarding the size of the monsters, the other, about the SE income. So it can be interpreted that you get 5% more SE in addition to encountering larger monsters, but that might be totally wrong, and the +5% might come simply from the size of the monsters. There's just not enough information to be sure.

About the other question, the developer once wrote on the Hungarian forum that you will get +5% when you increase it to half the monster's level. That's all we know. So the answer to your question is that I can't be sure about that either. I've been living with the knowledge that +5% is the maximum you can gain from this skill, but I honestly don't know if someone ever was bold enough to experiment with it by raising it to (let's say) twice the suggested value. I guess the only way to find out is to carry out this little experiment, but that won't be me.
Dátum: 2011.04.12. 11:47:22
W2: the AH is missing an item.
Dátum: 2011.04.12. 11:45:38
Considering that its maximum effect is reached at half your prey's level, not yours, I'd say yes, it has some effect.

It should increase SE from hunts by 5%. But again, that only happens if the skill is at least half the monster's level which you kill.
Dátum: 2011.03.31. 11:31:23
I still think you must have had 131 SE on you before the battle. Soul drain has been around for quite some time now, so if there was a bug like this, someone would have surely noticed it by now. If you had that amount of SE, it's normal that she drained it from you, then she took nothing more at the end of the battle since you had nothing left.
Dátum: 2011.03.30. 15:53:17
Idézet: baggybag - 2011.03.30. 15:21:22
does increase the total SE from duels %5 or what?

Exactly. But it works in the DG as well, not only in duels.
Dátum: 2011.03.30. 11:02:50
Idézet: Dolp13 - 2011.03.30. 09:55:02
I was attacked the other day with 0 SE on me, and somehow the attacker still Drained SE from me during the attack. I do not know exactly how that works, but I did find it odd. I do not have Trans Project either. They received 0 SE at the end of the battle as well.

That is not supposed to happen. If they have EH, they gain SE at the end of the battle even if you have 0 SE on you, but they can't drain anything if there's nothing to drain it from. If that is truly what happened, then you might have encountered some bug. Are you sure you didn't get some SE in the meanwhile which you didn't notice, like from the torture chamber or from recommendations?
Dátum: 2011.03.30. 09:07:38
Honestly, I don't know. This information is something the developers made public a while ago. As the game changes over time, we can't be sure that it's still 100% accurate. Only the developers know for sure, and it is quite understandable if they don't want to make everything public.

About that essence, Phalanxii, it's supposed to lift off the curse from you and it protects you from being cursed again for the duration of the essence. At least that's what the Hungarian wiki says.
Oldal: 12345678910