Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2015.11.23. 01:37:39
I believe this is somehow linked to the world merger. I remember seeing some very low level characters with my stats...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.11.18. 17:15:09
Miklos,

How are we going to obtain the unobtanium focuses after these initial 2? Also, you forgot to add the 20% discount

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.11.04. 22:53:57
All pets are equally good on their respective level. It's fine to start with a level 5 pet, but you will soon need to squeeze it, since the pet's HP is linked to its base level. You will need to constantly switch pets for many levels still. Eventually, it will start to be worth to just increase their base level, but you are far from that. Good luck with your new character

Edit: Tallia beat me to it
Dátum: 2015.10.21. 22:46:46
Well, true spiders are most likely above the cap and, therefore, getting -10 per medal. Regarding the clan bonus, you make an interesting point about it. Maybe there could be a limitation to bonus according to level. At the lower levels, +150 atk/def really is quite overpowered.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.10.21. 00:36:54
Actually,
There is a handicap in place already, as per the below:

2. Handicap. You get handicap during all championships (only) depending on your medals.
2.1. Each medal gives -1 to all stats during the championship instead of +1.
2.2. If you already won in that category, the modifier will be -3 per medal instead.
2.3. On the last blood tournament you will also get -1% per medal to the important combat skill (criticals, execution, damage shields).
2.4. If you already won several times in the same category, you have to choose that you will get -10 stats per medal (and also to your skills on last blood), OR you participate in the next category upwards (in that case you get only the 2.1-2.3 modifiers). "Several times" is a number depending on your level, defined below:

your level
8-19 (per category): MAX 1
20-34: (per category): MAX 2
35-46: (per category): MAX 2
47-61: (per category): MAX 3
62-79: (per category): MAX 3
80-100: (per category): MAX 3
101-124 : (per category): MAX 4
etc.

So unless the system is not working as it should, spiders already have a disadvantage for having too many medals.
Dátum: 2015.10.07. 00:32:39
@Tallia
Thanks

@Khine
Fetish shards was just an idea. The point is giving a relevant reward to create an incentive for players to participate in the event.
And I don't need it any more than other players Actually, I do need them less than most, since I already have my Bronze Fetish and the upgrade from Bronze to Silver is extremely less beneficial than the Fetish itself and the additional abilities it gives.

@Miklos
Transferring a lvl 60 character is a good prize for new players. I don't disagree with that. But my suggestion has nothing to do with it. It is 100% focused on veteran players who want some competitive fun

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.10.05. 19:31:10
Suggestion for new event:

I was talking to Fatmonk and he said he was very excited about W4 and that it was more fun for new players because of the huge level gap in the regular world. That is an interesting input from a new player and even though I reckon it is hard to address this issue, I believe it is possible to create a "W4 event" to "level the field" temporarily and allow everyone to have fun because clan W4 can be a lot of fun! I love its dynamics, where clans fight to see who can kill a certain number of Epics faster. The only real problem with W4 is that it requires 2-3 months of intense dedication for a ridiculous prize (+1% SE on hunts). So why not create a short event combining both W4s with a decent prize to be carried into the regular world? Basically, this is what I am thinking:

- Event would last for 2 weeks (between the existing W4s)
- Every player would get a certain amount of SE to build a new char at level 60 --> this addresses the main issue with clan W4, which is the amount of time it takes to develop a char from 1 to 60.
- The objective will be the same: killing epics faster. 30 maybe? At 3 per day, 42 can be killed in 14 days.
- To make it more interesting, create a cap on clan size (WT 2 or maybe even WT1?)
- All clans able to kill all 30 epics would get a decent prize to carry into regular world. Fetish shard?
- Winning clan would get an awesome prize. New fetish perhaps? Or 5 fetish shards for the second time, third, etc...

As I said earlier, prizes need to be good to attract interest. How cool would it be to have a vibrant competition with 8/10 teams fighting for the top prize? Honestly, the game has been lacking this competitive edge and this is a little boring...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.10.05. 18:57:56
That's correct. Any ties are decided by number of victories and whoever has the highest number wins. Only exception is the daily calculation, where a tie is actually possible and the territory will be grey.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.10.05. 00:05:30
I am pretty sure you will get building energy as well. Such benefit will only stop when you have filled the SW.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.10.04. 20:21:06
I don't know. What I know is that wars are very poorly designed. Whatever you will gain as the prize will be much less than what you will lose with the CoD. Unless you declare war on a dead clan ofc.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.10.04. 20:19:04
You total building counts. And if you join a larger clan, you can also take advantage of the Energy Storage, which expedites your building by 10x. You are welcome to join our clan to try it out

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.10.02. 16:49:25
Idézet: Fatmonk - 2015.10.02. 02:08:16
Probably not the most accurate topic to post this but I was triggered by Cruel's word "fair":

Miklos' word. Not mine.
Dátum: 2015.10.01. 15:29:12
If you decide to have a race, you must have people looking at the tickets at least once per hour. If you don't have the manpower to do that, it's fine, but just don't have a race then. Having a bug define winners and losers is simply unacceptable.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.09.29. 01:03:03
Idézet: Miklos - 2015.09.02. 11:49:47
The idea of reforming clan wars came up many times already.

The most workable idea was something like you suggest, players fighting in one championship-like event vs each other; and players have the choice to either fight, or assist a fighter. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a solution which is fair in every sitation, and your suggestion has the same problem. A clan with only one strong player beats a clan with 10 medium strength members; An old clan with many strong players beats everyone, no one else will have a chance; the reward (soul-well increase) is not too tempting, but if we give something better, then see previous 2 points; etc etc.

So, for this reason, we came up with an entirely different way of clans competing with each other, which is as fair as possible - and this is called clan championship. It is effectively the new clan wars. We were thinking at that time if we should remove the old system, but people asked for it to stay, so it's still there....

Something interesting happened "last week". A tie. Our clan had 58 victories and there was another one with the same amount. So we had to use the tie-breaker (number of individual wins). Are you guys sitting? The numbers really are astonishing... Our clan had 2,295 and our competitor had 138. How can a clan with 2,295 wins compete with another with 138?! I don't know. I can only assume they have no communication at all. In any case, this is clearly not fair and I am not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.09.11. 17:25:27
Thanks Miklos!

How about adding that relic that allows players to take 5 pets into battle as part of the celebration?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.09.10. 16:43:02
The current maximum is 15.
Dátum: 2015.09.02. 18:49:30
Yellow mytos indeed get too expensive eventually. I have been getting 32 daily for a while and now all my minions have their knowledge at 30+. It means I can only increase my chance by 0.5% per day, which is quite low for 32 crystal points. I will keep doing it until I realize my crystal points are getting dangerously low (I have already dropped from 20,000+ to less than 10,000), but then I will think if it is worth it to trade SE for 0.5% chance to get other mytos that I also have at 30+. I believe I will discover it is not worth it.

Regarding the chance to trade mytos, my main focus would be trading blues for others. As most my minions are still far from 250, I don't need the blues for now. I would gladly trade them all for yellows.

As per the Fetish of Doom power, I am hoping they add something better when increasing it to silver. The bronze version is not impressive. I agree with Sbart the added abilities are very strong by itself, but I was expecting more from a fetish that requires us to gather resources for months. How long until we get the Silver Fetish now? 1 year? Only in 2017? It will be disappointing not to get something special for it.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.09.02. 18:35:49
Thanks for the comments.

@jany
1 - All players not in catacombs would be added to the pool. Similar to the current clan wars
2 - Strongest players will be stronger no matter what. That's why I think a random system is perfect because it adds the chance for a "wasted attack". Can you imagine if I get matched with very low level player? Or if I don't get a match at all? I believe in a random system, it is possible for Gugu or HB&D to be defeated by smaller clans. For example, HB&D has 29 active members (not in catacombs). If they go to war with Emerald Legion (16 active members), they will have 13 players benched on each round. What if Tallia, Koriey and Senner get benched? Of course, if a clan is stronger on average, it will probably win, but it is not surprising for stronger clans to defeat weaker clans.
3 - Buildings will definitely play an important role, but that's expected . It will push clans to improve on that regard as well.

@Miklos
A clan with a single strong player would defeat a clan with 10 medium players. You are right. But that's not very likely to happen. As a matter of fact, the Clan Championship is much worse on this regard because a clan with a single player is pretty much unbeatable and the player doesn't even need to be strong (he/she must be a little smart though). As a matter of fact, the Clan Championship has an inverse logic on fairness. Contrarily to what you are saying, it is not fair AT ALL and the burden for this unfairness falls on the strong clans' shoulders, as it is much harder to coordinate the attacks in a clan with 30 members. From this perspective, does it make any sense to favor organization/clan size over clan power?

In any case, my proposal is not to eliminate the Clan Championship. Instead, we should keep it and add a war system that makes sense. Clan power needs to be compensated somehow. I like your idea of combining 2 clan players on a 2v2 system. it would probably make the randomness even more relevant. What if Sbart and I get paired and matched against 2 low level players? That would be quite a waste! And I also agree the prize is not so exciting, so why not change it and give building levels, like the Clan Championship does?

Finally, if you really don't want to move with the idea of revamping clan wars (which I think would be losing a big opportunity to add something cool to the game), you need to at least level the field for the Clan Championship because (I WILL REPEAT THAT) this is not a fair system to the big clans! How about showing to the clan leaders (5+ votes) individual attacks from all clan member so that they can organize better? Also, we need to make the Citadel useful somehow. Just having a useless building is silly. How about if we could target a clan and associate the Citadel attack to a square in the Clan Championship, making that square inaccessible for that clan for the day. Each 5 levels of the Citadel would allow us to block one square so we would be able to block 4 squares when the Citadel was maxed. That would definitely make things more interesting.

Cruel
Dátum: 2015.09.01. 16:57:25
I thought of a way to make clan wars (the old one) interesting and viable. What if it worked like this?

- Clan 1 declares war on clan 2
- Fights will be 1v1 in a random matching system and until one of the fighters fall (exactly like the mid-month championship)
- If clan 1 has less than 15 members, clan 2 will defend with his strongest players in a number equal to clan 1 (Ex: if clan 1 has 10 players, clan 2 will defend with his top 10 players)
- If clan 1 has 15 players or more, it will be completely random, so I could be left out of a round, for example, if a clan with less players than mine was in war with us.
- Each victory counts as 1 point for the winning clan
- War lasts for 3 days and each day has one round of matches
- Clan with more points wins the war and steals 20% of enemy's max soul well
- Citadel will become useful again. Its daily strike can weaken the strongest fighters of enemy clan by 3% per level (60% max). For each 2 levels, number of players affected increase by one (with a max of 10)

What do you guys think?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.09.01. 16:41:16
I have been getting enough grey mytos despite not having the collector (I got the yellow one). My problem is with white and yellow mytos. I am always short on those. That reminds me... Miklos, please add an item to convert mytos into other colors. It would be very helpful!

Thanks,
Cruel.