Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2015.09.01. 16:37:13
@Tallia
the Insane! That could a name for the Pyramid hehe

@Miklos
That's an awesome idea! It would be really cool to fight against players from other servers.
Dátum: 2015.08.31. 00:21:06
While sending Miklos a message in the HU game, I saw their highscores. Ariel, I am coming for you

Dátum: 2015.08.31. 00:05:38
OMG! It seems everything is screwed. Should we even play today? Or will it be necessary to roll back the server to Friday night? If you discover the current version of the game is not the one from Friday night (as Axe is affirming), will you be able to add whatever we do from now until tomorrow to the correct database?

In any case, thank you for your quick reaction Miklos. I informed you of the problem through the Hungarian game (below) and you were able to come up with a fast solution despite your server problems.
Thanks!

egnap, 14:34 Cruel01 (94081)
Hi there.

English server has been down since last night. Please fix asap!

Thanks,
Cruel.

ma, 09:29Miklós
Hi!
Thanks for contacting us! The problem is from the entire server host, so I can't even communicate with the players, can't do anything right now Problem will be solved only by tomorrow morning it seems

We are deeply sorry and thanks for your patience,
Miklós

ma, 10:25Miklós
I found a way to solve this, it will work soon.

Yours
Miklos
Doomlord Team
Dátum: 2015.08.28. 20:25:28
That was funny lmao

But this bot is quite sophisticated. Quite impressive how the message makes sense
Dátum: 2015.08.24. 15:40:17
Yes. You can transfer the AS, but they are "adjusted to normal", i.e. you only get 1/3.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.08.11. 19:45:53
I don't think there is a difference. I didn't know refundable items existed... In order to get the reusable item back, simply hit delete from the current equipment and it will return to your inventory.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.08.09. 19:31:51
Maybe you don't have the Acceleration option that increases it from 2 to 3. If you do, you should be able to attack 4 times with no extra activation.

Cruel.
It also caught me unprepared... Miraculously, I only have 1 day and 6 hours for reset, so I will miss just one day. If that task has been in the first batch, I would have been really screwed since I finished my current ToD 10 days ago.

Cruel.
I confess I wasn't keeping score... I am sitting on 21, so if I subtract the ones I got from the current event, that leaves me 7 from the past (we don't get them by hunting or dueling, just on the Summer Vacation page, right?). I am not sure if I had only 7 though. Looking at the "other leftovers", it's hard to tell. In some events, I used almost them all. In others, I still have quite some. As a matter of fact, I will leave my personal data here for future reference.

60 xeno chitin
22 grape
47 festival emblem
15 snow-crystal
9 carnival mask
29 colored egg
2 chalice of life
55 victory emblem

In any case, it would be good for the GM to check. Have you tied the Help center Stromboli? They may be able to check how many you had a week ago or something similar?

Cruel.
Miklos,

We don't have the list of tasks here in the forum. Summer Vacation was the first mini-event and you only started posting the list of tasks after that.

Also, when are you planning to fix the mismatch between mini-events clock and game clock? I always struggle to complete the tasks on day 1 because we don't have a full day to complete them. So please either start the event at midnight or finish the "event day" at 14:00.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.07.19. 02:44:14
It's a building called Energy Storage. Maybe you don't see because it only becomes available after the soul well reaches a certain size. Here is its description:

Can be built only with soul energy (not mana or building energy). No modifier apply to the SE you spend this way. If a doomlord spends SE or building energy to fill up the soul-well, for every 1 SE he spent, he will get an additional 9 credited from the energy storage (which loses this SE). So thankfully to the Energy Storage, new members can reach full membership 10 times faster than before. Building the Energy Storage does not count towards any quest or task!
Progress: 93.0% (9.302.002/10.000.000 SE)

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.07.18. 20:00:01
Idézet: Fatmonk - 2015.07.18. 03:13:03

4) Clan again .... the SE needed to join higher ranking clans are insane for new players. Someone suggested that it should be possible to join such a clan for much less SE but only gain access to some buildings at first. For other buildings access must be earned by donating SE. Each lvl of building could be made available only after donating xx % of that lvl's worth in SE ... or something like that

There is a new building that allows new players to join a big clan and build at 10x regular speed. That kinda solves this problem.
Dátum: 2015.07.08. 21:04:04
Fatmonk,

Regarding the quiz questions, I fully agree with you. I've been saying this since forever. They are a burden and the game loses more than it gains by keeping them. They have introduced an item to skip them altogether, but it is not for sale (God knows why!). It is only available in a single event (as of now).

Regarding clans, there is a new feature in the game that allows newbies to join big clans. Send you application to Gugu if you are Emerald. If you are any other horde, try to contact the big clans about it.

Welcome and good luck

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.07.01. 04:00:05
Regarding hard Adventure fights:
The system will only average players in the same level as you and you are the only one at 178. As there are not 3 players it generates a random enemy that it deems appropriate. Try to contact support to see if they can reduce difficulty in those cases.

Regarding Trade skill:
It's probably because of Mind Boost. You didn't need to increase the skill by 20 because the Mind Boost would have already covered it. In any case, you didn't have 226+60 before Megaessence 22.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.06.30. 05:22:39
Actually, the adventure difficulty is the average of all other players at the same level, except when there are less than 3 players on that level. When this happens (and Phaedrus is in this situation atm), the game produces a "fair number" for the test. Problem is the calculation not always makes much sense from a "reality stand point", as it uses the level, but it disregards some variables. For example, Expert Hunt and Map Finding have really high test values despite players only keeping them at a fraction of their level. I know this because I also face the same issue from time to time and I need to spend a ton of crystal points for those 2.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.06.30. 02:54:42
Phaedrus,
It works fine for me . My trade is maxed at 280 as below:
- 170 from base skill
+10 from Black Market Membership
+20 from AA skill
+20 from Megaessence 22
+60 from Necklace of Bargain

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.06.15. 16:57:23
Miklos,
Once again, the first day has only 8 hours and I can't finish all tasks, as I got the yellow mytos right after midnight. As we had already asked previously, please have events starting at midnight or ending at 14:00.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.06.15. 16:54:23
That would be great Miklos! I remember you once said one of these items is something that allows a player to have 5 pets. That would not be bad

But on top of that, you should consider adding new items to address new needs in the game. There are no items that interact with the minions, for example. How about an item to enable myto exchanges?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.06.12. 17:28:33
This is an old request. And it is really odd that they haven't at least introduced new items, since they have added so much new stuff to the game. The auction items have been the same since the beginning of the game, when there was like 10% of the activities we have available now

I just disagree with the +1 abilities items. They are useful to high level players. Even after they introduce new items to the auction, those will eventually be useful again when we collect all interesting new items as well.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.06.09. 18:25:15
Excellent idea on the NPC clan for newbies. Miklos, when it is about to be implemented, please create a post here on the forum for us to make suggestions on the clan forum topics. I am sure you will not lack content.

I also want to see how this new building will work and if it will actually make a difference. My first reaction is that it is not the best solution. Even building at 10x, it will take forever to fill the large soul wells. I would prefer to see our suggestion (partial soul well benefits) implemented. As a matter of fact, I would love to see them both combined, as I am 100% for newbies having ways to fill up the soul wells faster.

As per the Divine Manna, I don't see it for sale at the Huckster. If this is an item available once a year, then it is kinda useless. Which reminds me. Where is the item that skips the quiz questions? This is MUST HAVE for players who are not interested in the quiz. And we don't really want to restrict the entrance of new players to those who do enjoy answering the questions. Please make it available at the Huckster and do not charge AS for it. As I have already explained, most players will not engage in spending actual money until they "fall in love" with the game.

Finally, and this is probably the most important part of all, what are your plans in terms of marketing? How are you attracting new players? I am gonna say something that can be completely crazy (or even not feasible), but can't you create an app and have a cross platform game? I believe most people today prefer this style of gaming, so sticking to 100% web may be a mistake. I know nothing about programming but, intuitively, I don't see how the database wouldn't be able to support two different "masks".

Cruel.