Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2011.01.23. 01:42:07
And just to enrich the discussion, putamadre can mean "Oh my God!" depending on the situation.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 13:18:31

- Allowing manacon for both the clan and for the event. This is quite pointless, then everyone will click it for the event, there is no tactics, thinking, anything, just an automated action. From this, even Sbart's suggestion of entirely removing manacon is better. As I said, if you think your clan deserves manacon more, then use it for the clan, and build from SE. You have the option. I agree Viridiel that this is a cost to your clan, and not to you. And this is exactly the point. You have to decide: what is more important, your advancement or the clans?

I support this 100%

Attacking for DP has its drawback as well, attacking for AP does not have any yet (but I will think about this).

Attacking with AP has a cost already.
If you a dedicated hunter, you will lose your 8% trapping and the squeezes. You will also lose a lot of battles. probably hunters will not use AP, preferring the DPs.
If you are a dedicated dueler, you won't lose many battles, but you will be forced to hunt, which means less SE/XP.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 13:08:08
I see. I still think it is too expensive for what it is worth though.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.19. 02:31:20
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.18. 18:30:35
also

not a bug but thi nk it lost something in translation and seems a bit confused or at least confused me lol

Preventorixpikusz
Type: ring
Level: 5
If you get attacked and you win, you won't get XP, SE, and your pets will not get XP either. If you don't wear it, and you have energy harness, you get half XP if you win.
Price: 42240 Soul-energy and 25 ancient stones

does the person that has this ring still lose SE if they lose the fight? it seems a HUGE price to pay for absolutly nothing lol, what actually is benefit of paying that price and buying the object?

if it protected Se on a loss and Doubled the Se you get for the win i can see some value but as it stands now thats just a total waste of SE and stones.

I was analyzing this item also and I got confused with the translation.
I have the impression that the last part is what really matters: " If you don't wear it, and you have energy harness, you get half XP if you win."
If this is valid for when I am attacking (and not when being attacked), this is EXTREMELY useful, as I would get half the XP for the full SE.
Is it the case? Or does it only work when I am attacked? If it is the second option, then it really is useless. I believe the item cannot be useless, due to its cost, so I am betting on the first option.
Can anyone confirm this?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 13:52:33
May this serve as an example to all cheater wannabes out there.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 01:22:05
From the first post of the topic:

If you win: in case of APt, you get the SE and XP you would get for a normal hunt (including quiz bonus, if you answered the quiz in advance under Hunt). In case of PPt, you get SE and XP only if you have EH skill (as if you defeated a doomlord 0-10 less level than you).
Dátum: 2011.01.18. 01:19:22
The point is that you're making s#it up to support a point that you could be 100% wrong on. Where is your proof that your SE revenue will go down and/or your XP cost will go up???

I am not making it up. It is a mathematical fact. And this is what makes duelers stronger than everybody else (in their level). They sacrifice XP for SE.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 21:32:06
How about every other player with ManaCon L50, and lots of spell points? That's like saying someone will win the Attacking event because they have Attack of 100, and nobody else does. Except that probably 90% of the players over L30 have 100+, and even if they don't, they can still develop the attribute.

When I say "you", I am referring to all builders. All players in the top 10 list for building will have L50 manacon. And don't get me wrong. This is absolutely fair.

Again - That's not a COST to the player!!! It's a COST to the Clan!!! Again:
"There is no Clan penalty of players want to participate in the Attacking side - so why penalize a Clan on the Building side?"

If you can't answer that, you have no argument on this part of the discussion.

It doesn't matter if it is a cost for the player or the clan. What matters is that there will be a cost. What you are suggesting, on the other hand, is absolutely cost free. You want to win an event by doing nothing more than what you would do even if there was no event. What is the point in having an event then?!

And these numbers come from.......... Where exactly? Personally, I think the numbers are 2000 SE/10 XP. Can you prove me any more or less correct than your numbers? Unless you can, your argument once more, holds absolutely no weight.

I didn't understand your point here. It doesn't matter though. As long as you understand that duelers will be forced to reduce their SE/XP ratio and this is a sacrifice in terms of strategy to us.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 20:49:51
I know you are going to win the building competition if you want to. As I know I'm going to win the fighting competition if I want to.
Why are you going to win? Because nobody will be able to compete with a guy with 50 manacon and lots of SP (considering the rule is changed and you don't make only one point). And what is the cost for you/your clan? You will have to "waste" your manacon in the event. The question is: are you willing to sacrifice the building in your clan for the event?
And why am I going to win? Because I will win all my fights and I can simply dump my 800 AP in the event. What is the cost for me? I will probably make 500 SE/21 XP instead of my current 900 SE/16 XP dueling. The question is: am I willing to sacrifice my strategy to win this event?
As I said, whoever is willing to compromise will win the event.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 20:12:11
Idézet: Viridel - 2011.01.17. 19:50:01

Beyond that, it's completely illogical to make the Clan suffer because the players want to participate in the event. There is no Clan penalty of players want to participate in the Attacking side - so why penalize a Clan on the building side? There is NO good reasoning behind that!

The reasoning lies in the fact that if duelers want to win the event, they will have to compromise by getting less SE/XP than their average. Builders should compromise also. What you are suggesting is that builders should have an automatic win, with absolutely no cost in terms of strategy. This is what seems illogical to me.
My suggestion (on post 69) would still give builders an edge, but at a cost.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 19:39:46
What I am saying is that it is expected that whoever has more manacon will have an advantage in the event (considering we are able to come up with a solution that awards them in terms of "building points", which I think is fair). The point is: Will they be willing to sacrifice the daily building in the clan for the event? This will be up to them to decide.
In my view, the best solution for the building competition is the following:
- Points from manacon - 1 point for every X * level built - Can be used only once a day. Player must choose among building for the clan or the event.
- Points from SE - 1 point for every X * level built - Unlimited usages.

I also agree that I will have an advantage because I will win more fights, but the point I am trying to make is that, if I want to be top 10 in the competition, I will actually have to accept a lower SE/XP ratio, which is a sacrifice to my strategy.

In summary, winning the event will require a sacrifice from most people (only the very well balanced and strong players might be able to win just by keeping their regular strategy).

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 15:36:14
Yes. -1.
It has been increased to zero now, when I gained 1 point.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 15:30:46
I fully disagree with the second manacon for the event. If this is done, you will be automatically giving the victory for whoever has manacon lvl 30 or over. Therefore, it won't be an event.
As I have already said, compromise is required! I am aware that if I want to stay in the top 10, I will need to evolve in lvl much faster than what I would like to. This is my compromise and I am thinking if it is worth. Just giving builders the option not to change anything in their strategy and still come up with an easy victory makes no sense to me.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.17. 06:05:25
What the heck?!
Actually you have -1 Dimension Gate points.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 18:58:10
I have received this notification when overbid. Both in Treasury and Auction House.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.15. 15:01:51
@inv
A player who cheats affects all the other players in the game. Everybody has he right to manifest their revolt towards the matter.

Cruel.

P.S. Please tell me this pedophilia thing is not true...
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 23:15:24
@Viridel
As I said, the expoent could be a little over/underestimated.
What matters here is that a lvl 41 has to have the same chance as a lvl 50 (or lvl 70). Simple multiplication won't do the trick.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 19:26:46
Hitting the same buttom every 20 seconds for 2 hours is a clear indication of usage of a clicker.
As a matter of fact, any sort of pattern for a very long time (more than 10 min because I don't believe anyone would be actually clicking a buttom for more than 10 minutes)) indicates the usage of a clicker.
And just for the record, clickers do random timing too. It wouldn't have to be 20 secs everytime.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 19:19:34
Thank you, but unfortunately, they are out of range to me.
I need someone lvl 25-35.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 18:36:38
Anyone interested in trading the draw quest on W2.
I am lvl 29. My login is Cruel01.

Thanks,
Cruel.