Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Furlozza

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2016.02.18. 10:34:18
Interesting concept... and nicely rewarding.... but as I type, the 'top list' page just has two images on it and nothing else and event has been going for more than 20 mins after which time the page is supposed to update
Am in the process of moving and have tried to log in via phone, to no avail. I can't even log in with my laptop. Yet both laptop and phone are using the same name and password as I use (and used to log in just now) on my desktop.

I allow cookies in all cases (and delete PITA ones weekly) and yet I still can't get in via phone or laptop. Oh and twelve moths ago, I was able to log in via the laptop as it has the same password saved and no, I haven't added it manually.

Any suggestions would be greatfully received, as would like to participate in Hucksters again (love the discount LOL)
Dátum: 2014.05.19. 07:14:10
Used my new Orb today for the first time... damn I need to find more archgems LOL.

As for making it aa freebie, I strongly disagree. It should be taken as a reward for completion of something, not as a "here ya go son.. have fun" thing. Otherwise get rid of the quiz entirely and bump up the hunt SE by 150-200 per hunt to make up for the lack of need to do any questions at all and foregoing the amount received for answering the questions correctly on the quiz page.

Does this mean I am still answering questions? YES!!!!! I gain 900 SE min after answering 30 questions.... and it has been so long since I drew down on that bank that the last time I checked it was just over 500 SE. Not a small amount, not a great amount.... but say you have one Easter egg available... need 2100 SE to round out a build of 100K...... renounce 3 quiz questions? or break the egg?
Dátum: 2014.05.08. 10:57:22
Just a shot in the dark about the varying map details.

It looks like it only reflects today's battles and the top line reflects the overall tally.

*ducks down burrow, anticipating incoming*
Dátum: 2014.05.07. 13:12:15
Has the daily individual scores been updated? or did it update before 14.00?

Reason asked is that it's the same now as pre 14.00
Dátum: 2014.03.24. 03:39:14
I have no idea who these folk are nor their connection to you, BUT I do know that today waiting for them to send something to my puter is making this game unplayable.

Being unable to increase a skill/ability cause I am awaiting this stuff to load is downright PMO BIG TIME.

If they can't load their stuff quickly and it is not important to the game, drop them. If it is important.. tell them to lift their flaming game.
Dátum: 2014.03.11. 07:46:42
Nope. Clan is No 13 in Clan Highscore...... Guess shall see what Miklos has to say before attacking anyone... (not looking at any clan in particular WEG)
Dátum: 2014.03.11. 01:12:05
Back in the Good Ol' days in W3, we slackers could count on the Crystal Clan hitting us once every 15 or so days, but since the merger... nowt. This is a real pain when every ToD you are asked to attack warring Clan or use all DPs.

Has the merge killed off this auto feature for good and if not when will it reappear.

(I know... our Clan can always declare war someone else, but I's lazy Wombat LOL)
Dátum: 2014.03.08. 02:14:59

Knew I shoulda waited

ah well... not a muddle-headed wombat fur nowt
Dátum: 2014.01.15. 13:25:10
Wrong spot to ask this question... but Yes.... as time passes the number of actions to complete * chores decreases to a minimum I guess of around the old mark.

Am hoping this works to my advantage with respect to a few chores LOL
Dátum: 2014.01.15. 05:51:09
Have just started the Pyramid...... oooooooeeer... it's changed a bit LMAO

Best laid plans of mice and men etc..... looks like I'll have to squeeze some old pets cause I pride myself on completing the event with the least number of decrees as quickly as possible and in W3 never missed the top 10/15 list. (You can check my character to see how many decrees I used in those if you wish)

My main bitch is that I forgot it started today,,, and I will be away from my burrow for the next four weeks. Not Happy, Jan!! So much for making top 15... so guess it will just revert to finishing with as few Decrees as possible.

Oh and on the whole.... me likey new look/tasks.
Dátum: 2013.12.18. 23:50:31
Talia,

Where does it specifically state this? Familiars are pets and provide additional bonuses...... but can't be squeezed. In all other regards, they are pets. So my question still stands.

I'll add the following:

On ascension, since it is the offering other benefits I would presume that its familiar benefits would vanish. Hence the opening for a new Familiar.

The reason for the question is basic: my highest pets are BOTH familiars and I am certain that I am not alone in this. If I am..... well, what else is new. If they can't be ascended.. then guess what folks...... those that haven't bought Familars are ahead of the payers. This would be a first in any game that I know about.
Dátum: 2013.12.17. 01:06:48
Can a familiar be Ascended and a new familiar bought to replace it?

(Strange that no-one has asked this.. or I missed it... Muddleheaded wombat-itis.)

If this can be done, are the Familiar's boosts still retained or lost?
Dátum: 2013.12.07. 02:43:08
Ah well then, It appears that it is either not working in W3 or only applies to those in the top 50, or have modifiers or.....

Looks like I have something else to look forward to as I march up the standings LOL
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 21:39:00
Cruel

How did you find that? Been running my cursor all over my character page,
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 21:34:05
Cruel, Stiska, Sbart et al.

Here's the Wombats feelings on the matter.

1) It hasn't changed the way I now play (as in then and now). I'm a DD player and will remain so.. much to the annoyance of some. I will stay where I am and maybe sometimes attack players from other worlds, just to see if they will feed me. I have noticed that there is a prevalence of a certain Scarab in one or two other world clans. Fortunately that didn't hurt TOO much *grin* (W3 rules, remember?)

2) Take a look at the Highscores page and you'll notice that the top 10 players are from W2 and W1 (I presume). The top two players from W3 are 11th and 12th and I haven't seen them complaining. They lost when it came to stature, but gained in the modifier being reduced when they level up.

3) The Modifier: I went from 20-something in W3 to 120-something in combined world,,, so when I last levelled up my XP dropped from 60K to 40K... in LANDRAGOR!!!! where ya gets twice the XP per dragon bashing.. so I expect to gain one or two more levels in the next few days. BUT as a DD player it will be SLOWER than as an EH player..... which is why I play DD.

4) I both attack and hunt and whilst I might not do 100 repeatable quests every month I do my share. I just rotate four or five of them. I also attack players higher than me, although I can switch without loss of DPs. I still get attacked by certain W3 characters and even their W2/1 counterparts, Eeh it happens.

SO what am I saying?

Nothing has changed. My cow Crystals still donate... although it would be nice if they started to attack again when I was offline... as do certain folks in varying degrees. SO I am back to just the 'normal' modifier. Big deal.... I'll just do a Haak and Challenge LOL and hunt... well except for certain events. If I get dragged into folks TC.... nothing new to see here, is there Mantap or Yabu.

There were/are glitches? No surprise there either. I have no idea how much coding is involved, but taking two opposite sets and making one is sure to throw up the odd missed spacing/decimal point/bracket/link/oversight. Programers are not perfect... W8 anybody? Vista? 2000? So in that regard for this game we are the test bunnies. The majority works and the game is still playable as before. In fact, it is more enjoyable IMHO. Well, stressful when trying to remain in top 10's LOL.

Remember as well that YOU decide how to play the game within its parameters. The merger has opened up a few new doors, broadened the field and yet remained the same if you care to play it the same. Just like the Scarabs, there are ways to avoid their grasp.

I look forward to the incoming.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 01:51:30
" Today morning you are surprised to find soul-diamonds in your boots. This must have been Santa Claus! No one else could sneak upon a Doomlord unnoticed. You count it. You received 1070 soul-diamonds and 5350 soul-energy. This is a very happy start for your day!"

And then I found a Scroll of Ducat Creation.... but Santa... All I want for Christmas is Hunt Potions

Please??

Edit: And then...

"Look there! You found a gift from Santa Claus: a(n) berserker potion.
Ah! An elf noticed you. Chuckling, he kunckles you, and steals 107 SPs!"

E!!!!!! Will you tell your relatives to behave!!!! Blasted impudent runts that they are!!
Dátum: 2013.11.29. 01:40:14
Quick question about the rewards and when calculated:

Are they calculated at a set time daily and therefore set for the day? or do they vary with every x battles?

(Knew I shoudna wasted my last clan quest SE bonus.. but for life of me couldna remember why.. *sigh*0

Edit... Geez, Wombat needs new eyes... and a brain. what does this button do? well, bugger me. Question redacted.
Dátum: 2013.11.18. 16:49:56
Hi Miklos

Yes, it's that dastardly wombat again.

Just checked the results of the championship (gratz Stiska and Langds.. why am I not surprised LOL)..... and went to see my "division's" roll-up.... and there was nothing other than:

"View results - choose a category (if you competed, your category is marked by yellow)"

Or am I "complaining" too soon?
Dátum: 2013.11.15. 03:08:29
Torture Chamber 0/12

Torture Chamber - Level 14 has been finished.

Um.. Ya wha??..

ANd Brick Se is back *grin*

And just to show how sometimes folks can get ahead of ourselves: I was 'attacked' three times yesterday and by folks I'd not seen before so was curious to see what/who/where etc about them and particularly those I'd beaten so looked there first.... Weell no reports... so getting ready to fire off another missive when I click on the battle I lost.. (Yabu.. your W2 character? really?? Sheeesh!) SO lets look back over those two two wins.. oh bugger.. they were challenges LMAO

EDIT:

The TC is now acting correctly, but I just had a run of over 30 questions whilst hunting that were exactly the same. I liked the extra 22%... but really?

EDIT 2 :

From my Lady Averiiel's page:

"Actual standings (last update: November 12. 13:45)" and it is just showing the W3 characters. (at this time)
Oldal: 1234567