Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Furlozza

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2012.06.03. 03:59:46
When you use the temple crystals to buy, say, 10 ducats, does the "buy 10 ducats" choice disappear, never to return?
Dátum: 2012.05.02. 15:08:34
At the present moment, in W3, Sapphire clan will get the Zarknod Medal plus the 10 Ducats. As for the top 10 killers and Effective Chargers..... Not even Zarknod, nor Elvenwind know the answer to THOSE two.

So, it just depends on what server/world/clan participants they're/you are in as to the final results.
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 13:47:51
Sbart

Nah, not dropping out, not after last time's result for me *grin*

Just came as a shock to the system to get two sub 600 SE pays after the prior post, plus the ones already noted... and was just wondering, that is all.

But thank you for the partial clarification, and if memory serves as well, one can also get little things like pets as well from the battles. (squeezing them helps as well)
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 13:22:45
Has there been a change in the way that SE is awarded for wins in this event, since I am seeing amounts that I have not seen for a very very LONG time.... 400+SE, 600+SE, that is as if my maxed out Spectral Manipulation means nowt... errrrrr nothing. I am getting full XP, but crappy SE rewards and would be better off financially just hunting and then putting the SE in later.

Does the event now favour those with EH?
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 03:34:18
Looks like his release paperwork got buried in a pile of bureaucracy.... Hope the paper shufflers find it and get "that what must be obeyed" to release "He What Can Rip Planets Asunder" so we can tan he ruddy hide, mate.... "and that's it hangin' on the shed. Altogether now Set the Dragon free, mate, set the Dragon free*..........."

(with apologies to Rolf Harris........... um Google him boys and girls LOL)
Dátum: 2012.04.17. 22:22:03
Sheeesh, all this bitchin' and moaning about not getting medals......... still to get my first one..... and it doesn't help running into Doomlord, The Lone Ranger, Storm Firebane or Elvenwind (in my 'younger' days) whenever there is any kind of championship.

My solution would be that in the blood championship, the lesser's equipment/spell is used by both fighters, the prior win medal bonuses are negated and then maybe there would be a variety of winners, not a (seemingly) repetition.
Dátum: 2012.04.01. 15:51:53
Ah ya see...... fell right into me trap you done did

The assumption that is being made (simply because I didn't state where the rental went) is not actually a problem. In fact it is easily solved. The 10% of SE or equivalent value for SE and SD/AS items goes NOT to the owner, but into the soul-well for the Armor/Weapon/shield .... and for the rings and necklaces to the Soul Huckster's Shadowy accomplice.

The owners do not make a cash benefit but a Clan-ish one as newbies/lower ranks get a benefit. As for the rental, well, a couple of places have the without discount prices for items, so they must have come from somewhere. It wouldn't be too hard to figure out an SE version of combo prices and the 10% there-on. I would think that the 4 hr rental would be one-sixth of the 10% though, not a flat 10% or else it could be seen as price gouging by the developers.

Curious that there have been no comments about the other benefit to newbies..... but I guess newbies don't come here.
Dátum: 2012.03.30. 23:46:43
Thanks, Bartessica Slam, but within the clan, as mine would be set up, there would be no actual selling of items, just renting. Ownership remains with the original owner until he/she decides to sell at the Soul-huckster's or Auction Place. In otherwords, they are temporary boosts to lower/newbies of the clan, not a way for folks to sell at lower (or even higher) prices than normal.

It would also be a way of making players' pages shorter, but that is just a sidelight LOL

Yes, it would benefit those who rented, but also the clan and the game itself as folks would join clans, be able to put more SE into soul wells, gain quicker access to full benefits within the clan and therefore be able to get more enmeshed within the game. Carrot and stick method really, except that the carrot far exceeds the pain of the stick.
Dátum: 2012.03.29. 21:36:50
I would like to put forward a possible answer to the fun and games of attracting newbies to the game and getting them to stay around for more than..."Oh this is too hard this advancement thingy" ... kicks in.

New Clan members have to contribute to the Soul Well, which isn't too bad if they are joining a small/newish clan. BUT if the clan is well established and its Well is over (say) 550K SE, that's a lot of hunting/duels to do as well as buying equipment and building stats/abilities along the way. "But they get the benefits when they finally fill the Well." Yes, if they stick it out, but think back to what SE you got as a level 10 for a gigantic critter; way less than 1k SE. SO, my suggestion comes in two parts.

PArt ONE: For every ten percent of their soul well obligation, they get 10% of the total benefits (rounded down) that Ramparts, Training Grounds and Necrofun Focus give along with Soul Shield and Aura Shield. That way, they get a reward along the way and not just the big bang at the end. Alternatively, the gain could be 3 pts per 10% meaning they have an additional 27pts at 90% contribution and still get a nice bang for final 10%. (This could only be applied to Ramparts and Training Ground with the ten percent applying to the other buildings)

Part TWO: How often have you looked at a Clan member and noticed he is struggling and yet if he had an old armor/weapon/shield that you would normally sell to the huckster......

Initiate a new Clan building. Call it "Freeloaders Haven". In this building is the unwanted equipment of older players. Well, some older players' equipment. Weapons, shields and Armor plus any attached focus crystals up to level 30, available to players of level 25 or lower. The Original players donate, but do not lose title/ownership of, their old equipment to the Haven, and the newbies rent it from the huckster's shadowy offsider for 10% of the normal huckster sale price. The maximum advanced level they can have is 5 above their current level.

In another section are the rings and necklaces, again with any attached focus crystal. This is level unlimited since the effects are not as generous as weapons etc. Again they can be rented for 10% of normal Huckster sale price, but only for four hours a day. The original owner does not lose ownership of these items as well. As the items are unlimited in this category, there is no limit on what item a newbie can rent for the 4 hrs.

At anytime, the original owner may withdraw the item/s from the Haven and sell it either to the Auction House or Soul-huckster as desired.

Once the "Freeloader's Haven" is built, regardless of how much SE the newbie has put into the Soul Well, he/she is entitled to rent from there. And this will not only help newbies, but also builders and sometimes even fighters of higher levels who need a boost in just one area for a short stretch of time. It becomes an added bonus as it makes Clans a more important functioning body within the game as well and adds something that is not all that apparent at times: Camaraderie within the clan.

Yes, this would involve a fair bit of programming, within the Haven itself, along with the original owner's page and the renter's page, but the benefits for the players and the business side will grow as more join in.
Dátum: 2012.03.27. 15:34:01
Hi DOOmlOrd

As a member of that team, and having the following stats:

"Edralian
21 followers

So far your team found a total of 774 map pieces.
So far you found 122 map pieces.
So far you collected 1211 event points"

All I can think is that Kutbi doesn't answer the quiz questions to get the 10% bonus, OR has a very low Map Finding Skill (less than one third of his level).

Personally, mine is 31 (near half my level 65) plus I have the Magic Wand so my rate of finding pieces should be 3.5%, and yet it appears I have a better strike rate than that. Then again, I might be talking out of my Southern End.
Dátum: 2011.12.30. 19:23:56
Was able to successfully transfer my Ancient Stones from World 4 although it showed it was being transferred to my old name "Pelzmeister". It was presumed that the medal and reward would also be transferred. Just prior to typing this missive, I was still not getting the additional 1% due me.

Of course, I may have missed something, but a message in events appeared although it had no text within after the symbol and going back to World 4 revealed that I had no option to send it, so presume as far as the server is concerned it has been done.... But has it? Not to my eyes.

Help?!
Dátum: 2011.09.22. 06:12:29
With regard to the top 10 finish in kills or charged SE, Will some folks get two rewards for being in both categories, or just one... and if the latter will those just outside the top 10 be beneficiaries? Or how will it work?
Dátum: 2011.08.25. 07:02:55
And at what time does this start?

(Being on the Southern side of the planet, and ahead of the rest of the world has it's benefits , and also drawbacks )
Dátum: 2011.05.24. 05:53:20
World 4 Quiz Competition: Click to enter, get the "are you sure" floater, click yes and then get initial page with the following on top line:

"A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut"

Now, since the last time I couldn't get passed the first question, this is an improvement, in a backward manner, but an improvement (I am not wasting time clicking on the 'submit' button whilst that little egg-timer revolves as the sand empties.)

(Gee, spell-check reckons that 'fut' is spelt correctly )

Oh, and did appreciate getting the quiz medal, for answering 0 questions, although 7 others did the same. Summat wrong somewhere.
Dátum: 2011.05.15. 13:38:17
According to latest Lady Alvarial's Challenge in World 3:

Highest ability total increase

1. Morpheus_Laughing 559
2. Mantap 113
3. Lord_Jim 91

Ummmmm Bug??

Edit: Corrected spelling
Dátum: 2011.05.15. 07:41:39
Also reporting a possible bug, or unintended change.

There was a new button which allowed me to select (via radio buttons) which pets I wanted healed.

Healed my two pets (having clicked both radio buttons and then the main button), was told both had healed 104 HP (they were available to fight, but not) with a repeat 35 mins later and a final boost again 30-40 mins later. Before going back to fight, checked and they were both still at previous health level, even though at one time one was fully fit and the other was 12 HP below full health and had been advised that both pets had been healed by 104HP and the last pet as well.

As for my Pets in waiting.... from being at full health (as they only go to the training grounds at the moment and therefore have "normally" full health) all three are now somehow injured. Has the virus some of us are fighting now spread to our pets? Sneezing per chance? Affection??
Dátum: 2011.04.27. 14:38:30
MartinBV

I am in the same boat in W3, with one weird exception: I have two Diamond clan opponents... but since I am fighting the infection, I am not able to hit them... although I walked into DOOmlOrd's lair quite willingly... and expensively LOL SO, the question arises... if I can't hit them/get murderated by them, am I stuck on 49 victories for the next 20 days?

EDIT: The reason I ask is simple. this is my first battle in-game and not too sure of the ins and outs. From what I have been able to gather, we get to hit all opponents once, and then we get then returning again. However, if as it appears at the moment I have to go through ALL my opponents, even those I cannot fight against.... it sorta kills the enjoyment factor if I have to kill the untouchable before I can go back to slicing through the others. IE... has someone goofed?
Dátum: 2011.03.30. 14:16:36
Just for the fun of it I thought I'd ask a couple of simple questions. Oh and marks the correct answer, just in case you were really wondering.

A)Who has not appeared as Dr Who?

Tom Baker
Sylvestor Stallone
Jon Pertwee
Sylvester McCoy

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
This question is already part of the database.

Given how many folks have played Dr Who... is that possible the EXACT same question is on the DB?

B)How has the highest Test Cricket batting Average of all time?

Sir Donald Bradman
Winston Churchill
Salvador Dali
Bob Willis

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"! No, it was actually a question that says a darn sight more than it asks. Any Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan.... well, all bar non-cricket playing nations KNOW the answer so it was a dead give away, but for the non cricket followers it came down (hopefully) to a choice of two.. Which is more than can be said for some american football/basketball/ice hockey sporting questions.

Yes, it was a cheap shot, but not all quizzes are meant to be the 'end-of-the-known-universe' if ya gets them wrong.

Anyways, like many others I now just collect the SE after answering the 30 questions correctly. As the questions are repeated more often, I shall remember the answers and therefore increase my 'free' SE. A win for me.
Dátum: 2010.12.23. 17:30:36
"In the TV series, "Maverick", which of the lead characters was NOT a brother?

Brett
Bart
Beau <------
They were all brothers

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer."

Would that be the special group of people who had access to TV in the 1960's... or in later years when it was repeated on cable?

As far as I am concerned, any question to do with pop music after the 80's is a waste of space, but they seem to get through with no worries. Oh and given some of my questions already accepted, this is a real doozy of a rejection.

a) Maverick was an American western series.
b) It was definitely shown in Australia... and in all likelihood Canada, UK and New Zealand, if not other European, African and South American Countries. (BTW, don't players have 4 minutes plus to give an answer... and are they not online... and is a search engine not too far away?)
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 13:52:42
Thanks ImLittleJon for your response. Since I re-jigged the question along the lines you suggested, I have only had questions refused because I was not the first to ask them *grin*

Oh and in regard to THAT question... currently 66% of respondents get it right (blast LOL)
Oldal: 1234567