Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Ilyanna

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2013.11.16. 17:00:55
Cant find a delete button under settings.
Dátum: 2013.11.16. 16:18:04
-----
Dátum: 2013.11.16. 01:20:29
Sorry I said anything.
Dátum: 2013.11.02. 18:02:57
To me this is merely a money gouging event.
On W2 i lose more duels than I win. I don't have money to spend on this event. Only good consolation is on W2 when I get a small treasure it's usually a shard and that is the only thing that makes the game worthwhile for me there. If I play to win on that world then I stand the chance of causing my horde to lose on another world so playing cross worlds sucks. The amount of se I've spent just to win one of the final prizes on W1 - well I'm not sure I think that's worth it either as the points are only temporary. Again this event is primarily only good for higher levels-imo. The only reason I will win anything worthwhile is because I can buy a lot of healing potions on W1. On W2 and W3 I don't get a lot of se, I don't want to level up quickly and I won't spend se on potions that may or may not help me win a few temporary ability levels.
I never had the desire to play the map event, but if this event is better (which people are saying) then the map event must have been absolutely horrible.
You can count me out next time though since I'm not paying to play my words will probably fall on deaf ears.
Dátum: 2013.10.28. 20:43:46
I just received an answer to a problem i had on W3 and I accidentally evaluated the reply as a two star. I want to apologize. My problem was handled quickly and efficiently and to my satisfaction and should have been rated at the highest star.
Dátum: 2013.10.24. 03:29:58
Don't care for this event any more than I cared for the map event. Especially don't like that all worlds are competing against each other rather than separately.
Hello. Will there be challenges for this world? I have it in my Temple of Doom as a quest. I hope so as I don't feel it fair to spend almost 25000 se for a quest that isn't available.
Thank you!
Dátum: 2013.09.23. 23:16:17
When does this event end? I'm tired of it and have been for a week now. I agree with Axe L. This game in particular should not go for more than a couple of weeks.
I was a weaker player at one time and I never had trouble meeting the goals.
Dátum: 2013.05.12. 21:15:47
Someone said maybe because I don't have Disadvanced Developement.
@Miklos - Thanks for prompt reply. Will try your suggestion.

Tried after changing duel points and it made no difference.
Dátum: 2013.05.12. 20:00:57
Is there a reason why I am getting 128 xp every time I kill a dracon? I went up a level and now I am getting 130 xp. Everyone in my clan is getting about half of that and I was told it is based on what we get when we hunt. I think this is wrong and I shouldn't have gone up a level. Please let me know and fix. Thank you.
Dátum: 2013.04.27. 19:37:56
Twice now on W4 when using soul diamonds for the tasks I have lost soul diamonds. Just now I had 162 SDs and used it once for tasks. It costs 62 SD's for my tasks. That should have left me 100 but it left me 44. Also last night I was hunting and had over 10000 se and suddenly it disappeared and there was no duel registered that took that much se. I was below 15% with I think it was 34 minutes and suddenly I was no longer under 15%. I thought I was imagining things but another clan member says he is experiencing issues as well.
Dátum: 2013.03.16. 01:38:50
Thanks Sbart! I already had a character and did that right after I posted here.
Dátum: 2013.03.15. 20:34:47
Customer support does not work from W4. Forum also doesn't work from W4. Keeps going back to results page.
Dátum: 2013.03.15. 02:03:53
Have tried to transfer character from W4 to W2 but when I press transfer character button it takes me to a page that is white background and the same info is printed on it as the Results of World 4 page. It does not say if transfer was accepted or completed. I know the transfer won't take place immediately but would like some confirmation that the request was received.
Ilya W4 - I deleted Lady of Galway on W2 in order to transfer character. Thanks for your help.
Dátum: 2013.02.08. 18:59:56
Received medal on W2. Thank you.
Dátum: 2013.02.06. 01:15:08
I also did not get squeezing medal on W2. I did receive for builds and victories.

(Lady of Galway W2)
Dátum: 2012.12.20. 02:17:10
I really wish that these games weren't advertised as free to play. In the end if you want half a chance to play decently and really want to enjoy the game you end up paying. Especially for events. If I can actually get all ten subplasmas which looks like it won't happen cause I'm low on aps (because I had to use them for decrees as being poor I can't afford to use stones) so I'm only getting one sub plasma a day. I have three remaining to get so looks like I will be a day late trying to get the archgem detector and the ancient stones. Anyway, the only way I could finish the last level is by using se for the RDs. It would take me another month to pay off those so being that this event only lasted 3 weeks if I want to get the final prizes it would have to be a paying event. It was anyway by the time you got the pet food, stimulator, bought stones for a familiar etc., etc. blah blah blah. The point is in reality it isn't a free to play game and that is why in reality there are a lot fewer players playing and sticking with the game than what the game count actually says. I was brand new to this type of game when I started playing and I had no clue what it was about and of course the first thing I got are 6 AS which I spent on premi membership for one week. After you get used to that and then you don't have it well, needless to say it's like giving chocolate everyday for 7 days and then telling the person from here on out if you want a piece of chocolate everyday you have to pay for it. That's how drug dealers hook their clients. I like this game but to say it is free and giving the impression that it is totally free and to always refer to it as free and to act like you are doing us a great huge favor by it being free is false. If you didn't get anything out of this you wouldn't continue making it. I had fun with the event but to me I agree. You made it so you could gain a huge amount of money to go Christmas shopping.
Dátum: 2012.10.31. 09:10:32
How do we pay the 500 AS and transfer our character. Can't find a transfer character for AS option.
Correct me if I'm wrong please but I thought this was running until 8.00 am EST. It's not 8.00 by my clock not that I'm winning anything but I was hunting which it is still doing btw and was going to add some skills.
Dátum: 2012.09.12. 17:05:12
How many treasure chests are we supposed to have? I have only one epic treasure chest.
Also, my trade level is 104 plus 40 mind boost and then I have Huckster Friend in AA points
which at level 62 should let me access level 78 items but it isn't. Am I wrong in my calculation?
Dátum: 2012.09.05. 05:08:36
If you purchased stones you should have a locket of the tireless. Look under the players relics. If you go down the line in high scores you will eventually find players that have them listed in their relics area.
And after reading through this thread I also lost equipment that just disappeared. That has been fixed now.
Oldal: 123