Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Antidote

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2023.01.18. 21:37:53
I can't believe we are doing this again. The subplasmas are in the game for around 10 years now, and someone who started playing 2-3 months ago wants the rules to be changed. It just doesn't make sense. It's part of the game, if you can't accept it, it's not going to be your game unfortunately. I know that these attacks are frustrating in the beginning, but there are some things that you need to get used to. I have a level 20-ish character so I know what it feels like for a beginner, and it's not easy, but just hold on and do your stuff.

Talking about bullying, my main character was attacked from level 50-70 above by 4-5 different players on a daily basis for more than a year, just because they didn't like one of my posts in this forum. That's what I would call bullying, but I'm still here.
Dátum: 2022.11.30. 14:07:06
HP is not the only decisive factor when you want to attack someone.
Dátum: 2022.10.01. 22:26:54
What's up with this event? It's been almost 3 months since you mentioned that launch in 4 weeks.
Dátum: 2022.06.14. 15:28:15
You only have to enter the quiz olympic, it's not necessary to complete all 50 questions. I usually answer the first question and close it.

But I can totally agree with you. I'd remove all the quiz questions from the game.
Dátum: 2022.05.21. 12:52:58
To be honest, I think there's possibly an other way. You can send a message, and ask if he/she could stop attacking you. If I get a letter from anyone with this request I always try to be understanding, and at least not attack everyday. (Or attack 10 times a day if the message is threatening or insulting. )

The scarab of death is a good idea, as far as your attacker is under level 100. After that there's an AA ability to reduce the effect. I still can't really understand why is that such a big deal to be dragged to someones torture chamber. I also get attacked by higher level players every day, so I know what's it like to be in someone's chamber, but I don't mind. They only get as much as I get from the loyalty bonus, and that is not so much usually.
Dátum: 2022.05.20. 19:18:38
I started my career in a very small clan, so I think I get the point. I had the opportunity to join a big clan and build a good character, and the rest is history. I think I made the right choice. I suggest everybody to do the same, if they want to be successfull in this game.

The generated crystal opponents are always risky. I heard a lot of players moan, because there weren't any other active players in the category, so the game generated some opponents and they smashed them. I think I could beat most of the generated characters but weaker players wouldn't be happy if they lose against NPC characters. Or did you mean to only give generated opponents to the stronger players as some sort of punishment?
Dátum: 2022.05.20. 17:07:47
Belfur is a great example, he is my clanmate, and it took him almost 9 months to fill the soulwell. When I joined the clan, it took me more than 4 months. I know it's a lot of effort even with the help of the others, but as you can see, the hard work pays off.

Our doors are open for everyone
Dátum: 2022.05.20. 15:12:45
These are ridiculous ideas.
It's everyones interest to join a strong clan, the ability bonuses are the best motivation to lower level players. I dont personally think it's a good idea to remove these bonuses, just so a weak under lvl50 player could win a championship once in a lifetime with some luck. I guess we all know that these ability bonuses won't make any difference after a certain level...

This cumulative damage won't work either. It would only increase the difference between the stronger and the weaker players, if the latter start to increase their contitution and execution instead of the more useful skills.
In the last normal championship I only lost around 10% of my hp in 2 battles, so that means I could have beaten anoter 15-20 players if I don't run into someone with a level 8-10000 execution skill. I can't imagine spending that much SE on an almost totally useless skill.
Dátum: 2021.09.02. 14:00:56
That would be a good idea if players could use the buildings to the percentage of their soul well filling process, but I think that the get a lot of help from the energy storage so that wont happen.

My other idea is that there could be some sort of generated clans in every hordes of just one that is independent with a smaller soul well, that won't grow if members build and newer players could join them by the acceptance of game admins, for a limited time or level, for example for 6 months or until level 60. For reference these clans could be the same as crystan clan. Players would have half a year to get ready for the challenge of the big soul wells of active clans while still having some buildings that they can use, and maybe they would have company if there was more new players in the clan.
Dátum: 2021.08.03. 17:50:43
http://doomlord.wikidot.com/quests
Dátum: 2021.08.01. 22:11:54
They won't evaluate it at the weekend, but I think they will accept it on monday. If they don't, you should write a letter to the customer service.
Dátum: 2021.07.10. 14:27:33
It's not what upsets us. Personally what really upsets me, is the amount of insulting and sometimes even threatening messages that me and my clanmates receive because some crybabies can't accept losing and then you come to the forum and try to convince Miklos to change the game... In addition your teammates doing the exact same thing that you are fighting against. Since I wrote my other comment, two guys of your clan started attacking me from 50 levels above. I don't really care about it, since I don't lose anything, but it's childish.
Dátum: 2021.07.08. 18:04:25
My suggestion is that you should stop crying about some attacks that do not cause any disadvantage on the world to your character. That is very childish...
Dátum: 2021.02.28. 17:20:30
Have you tried sending him a message and ask him if he could leave you alone?
Dátum: 2020.12.29. 10:32:54
Svet 1-2 are the russian, and Univers 1-2 are the french worlds. They used to be on different domains, but the developers decided to move them to the doomlord.
Dátum: 2020.12.28. 13:13:31
You should make an expiration date to the clan W4. The one that started in early august is still running, and the guys are just chilling there doing nothing.
Dátum: 2020.12.01. 10:01:21
Same old problem every year

Rewards have been added (see Events)

Didn't get anything so far.
Dátum: 2020.10.14. 09:39:19
-
Oldal: 12