Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Alexor

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 04:36:41
Hungary servers reveals a better chance to win if you fight without a pet or a low-level attack animals or just an animal you call into battle.

Sadly enough, this sucks, and the daily limit is a number that can not be met every day, especially so as to lose some of the battles, thus wasting resources.

The game offers 15 DP leadership opponents get easier option, but day 15 (27 DP) was not enough for one or relic, as every 5 is a treasure after battle. and fixed every 20 will give you a horde of battle trophy.

The last event battle 1000 had been a total of 75 healing potion to drink, now this number reaches the second day of the event.

It does not make sense: (

You think the event is a good idea, but we still have put it, as if a strong character, you can not fire me in a ball, it is only yourself and your nervous system to choke

Unfortunately, my English is not perfect, sorry if I misspelled something.

When a horde of diamonds or something and you want to develop strategic event to look forward to a world w1 private requests or if you do not play the first world, you are in privately

Alexor
Dátum: 2013.10.16. 12:24:39
The targets as strong as they were in the Hungarian server is today

not at all I can not win
Dátum: 2013.10.11. 14:17:53
Thank you!

Diamonds go for it!
Dátum: 2013.10.11. 14:11:40
During the day you can then collect event points , or only tomorrow?
Dátum: 2013.10.09. 13:37:44
The next event will not map

We hope you will be informed well in time for the players.
Dátum: 2013.09.21. 10:02:01
The Soul Well size does not increase the construction of energy, and no luck
Dátum: 2013.09.04. 11:37:53
Thanks a lot and thanks are properly installed good number of destinations: D
Dátum: 2013.09.03. 15:56:28
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130903/kuf_r_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Thus, it will be difficult to win the 400

Could double the clones?
Unfortunately, the plasma is limited to this, because there are no longer small clones
Dátum: 2013.08.26. 18:35:47
К сожалению я не могу перевести то, что вы не найдете в игре, но, возможно, если вы пишете на английском языке, каждый мог прочитать

Unfortunately I can not translate what you will not find in the game, but maybe if you write in English, everyone could read
Dátum: 2013.08.23. 13:34:21
I wanted to ask what will be required if the world was a three-character play offensive, and what about the reverse?

Because according to different rules, so I think the two world triple world should not be included in the other two.

One triple world game players are playing well albeit with a much stronger character can develop as the two other playmates world (of course there are exceptions everywhere)
In my opinion the world after merging the first two characters of World destinations may be a disadvantage and triple world for the characters.

The two world made a registration to see the toplistátvelük there will not be a problem and the rules are the same, but the triple world is not adaptable to the others, because if onnatól them the normal rules they stop if the other way around then many of the other world
But that's my opinion.

Miklós, Hungarian server if I remember you also opposed the consolidation

If you can not read the text, the translator's fault, if you need to write in Hungarian language is the customer service concerns
Dátum: 2013.08.22. 12:57:33
W1 is the queen of all the dead had been at night.

The rewards when you write?
- Medal of Doom
-Squeezing medal
-Xeno combat medals (5 Critical hits)
And the Xeno medal is decorated only

To me they are acting on the basis of the results achieved event, and would like to have my character sheet to see the awards: D
Dátum: 2013.08.22. 12:49:30
Interesting idea.

But a question right at the beginning:
If someone attacks me as the world number two who did not know until now that there is, it can also rob you or not?
If I attack him say anything he plays the triple world, whether to steal or not to be?
Or 3 world together melted completely and a whole new world where all Cultivate an active (and possibly inactive) characters will be included in a top list?
Dátum: 2013.08.16. 19:26:04
Number of victories: 1509
Damage dealt: 1885951

45. Whrrax, the devourer 59.29 % Fully charged

It seems to me that I just hit the Queen

If you follow this principle should be at least 1700 to win that I do to kill a queen. Much power I have my sources do not come together in a month ...

I know the older you will kill the queen of their own, they are killing the small ones, but the above is what one of four wounded during the incident never tremor is still at 100% is
Dátum: 2013.08.16. 19:19:32
w1 all of Thaumaturgical Prisons Fully Charged

But if this rate will impact the Xeno Queens, then it will be delayed until the War of the hucksters of Xeno: D

Can not manually accelerate the death?
I think no one has the reserve power source and should not be expected to kill about 20-30 players of all queen

Or if you're not going to sustain long, but in this case it does not remain an active resource for those who are killing the queens now.
Dátum: 2013.07.25. 11:39:53
I think it starts today at 14:00

I was right
Dátum: 2013.07.09. 09:32:28
When the auction house will be from W4?

"The Auction House is available right from the start, but you can start bidding only 2 weeks after the start."

2 weeks have passed long ago and the auction house anywhere yet: (
Dátum: 2013.07.06. 17:58:32
22 kinds of things you can buy and platinum, including those that you've only ancient stone

Items were rated that was ancient stone or burn-out or Ancient Stones
then you can buy platinum, or converted into more perfect something extra.
For example: Berseker potion
Burnt-out Ancient Stones
Protection Potion
Soul Diamond

So it will still be some items that you can buy only the ancient stone, but it will be but 22 items that platinum

For example, I have 200 Berseker potion, and I can use instead of a Burnt-out for a while this Ancient Stones.

Of course, once all the excess resources consumed and all other unnecessary resource, but it is not forced to buy any item at all times.

Looking at today's batch!

Daily Offer
Hunter's loot
Buy 8 for ancient stones

It was not until now be purchased Burnt-out Ancient Stones, and it is still cheaper than if you buy 10 Ancient Stone Soul huckster
You have capitulated to the Crystal Clan Aliance, the charge level of your soul-well is decreased by 44439 points.

not capitulated, and the score was already 0-0, and now all of a sudden
Crystal Clan 6 44 June 12 2013 Today, 12:00 Details capitulation happen immediately and it was losing with a pallet SE

A bit annoying is that crystal thing from the w4

otherwise it was not six victories but a lot more, but I won

Results and Achievements
Victory: Defeat:
Against the Horde Ruby 60 25
Against the Horde Emerald 159 53
Against the Horde Sapphire 132 31
Against the Horde Crystal 136 23
Total: 487 132

So I got my 136 in a victory over myself, the others do not know

I feel this is still a powerful suction
Dátum: 2013.06.24. 20:05:48
Vorkk - level 61 Doomlord
Experience: 11.259 / 31.175 XP
Dátum: 2013.06.24. 19:47:42
W4 lvl61

Experience: 10.541 / 28.026 XP
What is it and why do I need so many xp to level up?
Top was so slow that it will not be on w4 and anyway I'm not top level, so I do not quite understand.

The other is the crystal decanters:

There are a server attack when I turn on that I want to attack them, but can not be seen anywhere and only the curse pyramid, after a battle or attack the character description, click gazette

I do not know how to strong, mostly raid victors, but no chance against the crystals have since been cloned w4es characters.

Because the building is almost unbeatable bonuses are strong, and this has not helped you the players to be a target and only one against an opponent who is just turning off can be controlled, or constantly robbed.

Yep. and the war did not mean what's the point if you are still zero-zero position after hundreds of battles
Oldal: 123