Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Hexonx

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2014.01.10. 11:40:59
I liked the event but now have fallen to far behind to worry about it! Never did understand the special essence needed to complete final level?

I am curious as to why the graphic for this event no longer appears on the MISC page? Maybe I be blind, nevermind. Bye Bye
Dátum: 2013.03.27. 13:45:46
Not sure why you care that I was yelling. Yes, that's right I was yelling!!!

So anyway, thanks for your reply. Oh sorry but I assume you meant LAY OFF THE CAPS rather than Lay OF the caps cause that makes no sense!!!

Dátum: 2013.03.21. 02:06:47
HEY, WHY DO THE XRYSTAL CLAN ATTACK ME WHEN I GOT LOW HP???

BUT I CAN NOT ATTXCK QIITH LOW ANYTHING!!!!!!!
Dátum: 2013.03.20. 02:42:11
Aaaaahhhhh .... Hello?

In the Avatar Profile area why is there NO button for the Auction Hall?

And after scrolling down thru my long list of relics, why is there NO T.O.P. button (Top of Page)?

Just Saying
Dátum: 2012.12.23. 09:48:20
I'm undecided ... It is good to know that the game developers have a plan and are actively updating and adding to the game. BUT on the other hand, knowing exactly what events and when they will be for the rest of the year takes away alot of the excitement. I am sure that most of the hard-core players who have an exact plan for how they plan to win love knowing exactly what to expect. Whatever.

Also, I would like to say, I like most of the new developments. Specially the ToD. I understand that the game developer needs to make a profit, etc etc but with so may new additions to the game in a short time (RoTP, potions, crystals, etc etc) that are purchased with Ancient Stones, I must say it has become more expensive then I would ever have imagined. (Ya know it aint World of Warcraft or anything lol) Just Sayin!!!

Anyway, currently still my favorite game!
(hard to imagine F-T-P after being on premium for so long.)
Dátum: 2012.12.16. 17:11:03
OK so the last time I saw this kind of promotion you could only make 1 purchase and it could be given to another player or you could keep it yourself. So is this the same or different???

What if I have 2 friends? (lol) Also it says 100AS and you get a bunch of stuff so for a purchase of 100AS do you get the AS and your friend gets the bonuses or do they get the entire thing or do you each get the complete package?

So if I need 100AS and I want to send a friend a gift package do I make two separate purchases???
Seriously how much is it going to cost me to celebrate Christmas and be a RoTP loser!!! (lol )
Dátum: 2012.11.24. 03:04:16
OK the Package of Dread don't look like anything to special ...
So this event will be similiar to ToD, does that mean we should save up APs or DPs or both?

Should we have AS available for this event?
Dátum: 2012.11.23. 22:53:09
Dátum: 2012.10.12. 19:44:31
WOW, everyone complaining about essence drop rate and me sitting here wishing that I could do half as good as they are doing as far as receiving essence drops!!!

Just made the 3rd Mega Essence (Pet Training and Heal Wounds time is halved and cost 25% less). I also have purchased most of the relics/items that affect pets such as the 'Book of Beasts', Experience Stone, etc etc.

QUESTION - So the 3rd bonuses does not stack with the affect from other pet equipment and/or Relics?

If this is true, for many of the bonuses then I think maybe I should give my Auction House purchases more careful thought in the future!

Just Sayin'
Dátum: 2012.07.19. 23:26:05
Hello ... Long time listener, first time caller ...

I am confused as to how the Healing Potion part of the Huckster War works?
I assumed it worked the same as Healing Potion Tasks during Adventures. The problem is that
my # of Potions drank increased to 3 and has not changed for at least 4 or 5 hours!!! I thought
something similiar happened last time but I was not sure so I did not say anything.

One possible explanation could be that I leveled up yesterday but that occurred before I drank potions
for the event. So I suppose the question is ... Does the level of affective Potion increase once you reach
level 87 or does the game not like me and wants me to lose???

OK that you in advance!
(I promise one day to not be so vain and to stop posting my silly little problems! lol)
Dátum: 2012.06.01. 21:50:58
No sorry I am more confused now!!!!

I was speaking of the CRITICIAL RING. I have to equip it to make it work and for several days after the event it did not work but has returned to working correctly now!

OK so thank you for your help and have a nice day!!!
Dátum: 2012.05.30. 01:50:51
Ya OK thanks! I suppose my Abilities are much higher now then they where last time!!! (explains the greater over all cost) I just wish I had finished temple tasks prior to taking reward, my bad!!!

Also SORRY once again, the skill was training and I thought it said trapping!!! I am stupid like that!

BUT YOU ARE WRONG CONCERNING SPECIALIZATION!!! I have to have my ring equipped for the bonuses to have affect!!! I just tested it and the cost to increase specialized ability change by almost 15,000 SE with out it equipped!!!
Dátum: 2012.05.25. 09:02:29
Slightly upset with results from Landragor Event ...

Other members of my clan contributed less SE but fought more Drakons and their reward was better. Seems like things was different last time around. But more important is why did the Ability increase not count towards temple tasks. We collect and then spent the SE for abilities during the event so I would think that it should count towards complete temple tasks but has not!!!???

Also now my Critical Ring that should give +10% to Specialization does not work!!!
And finally how are we suppose to complete temple tasks that require increasing skills that are all ready MAXED??? Use a decree? Ya well I got other tasks that I need to use those on. I think it is dumb to have task that, for certain individuals, are impossible to complete with out spending extra SE!!!

So thats about all.
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 09:30:57
Yes Thank You ... when you say trade + boost = 200 that is also including Bargain Necklace I assume.
OK Fine, Thank You for your time!

(Are you still active on W1? Shot me a message one of these days.)
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 07:22:12
OK I figured that was it. If you have the time could you tell me if this is correct ...

120 (trade) + 40 (boost level 80) + 30 (Gold Bargain Necklace) = 17 trade + 82 (my level) = 99
With +10 (black market membership) and +20 (huckster friend AA ability) = max trade skill 200

So in order to get max trading and benefit from all bonuses I would need to increase my trade skill 30 levels and at that time still only be able to purchase items 19 levels above mine since over level 100. (level 82 + 20 trade + Emerald Bonus = LEVEL 101 Equipment and level 102 Spell)

CORRECT??? (Sorry, not so good with math, trying to figure if it was smart to get AA ability or if I should request a refund. lol)

Another Question: Then in the future a Trade Essence would temporarily increase max by 1 level (over 100) and a Platinum Bargain Necklace would increase the total only 2 levels (Gold 1.5 levels) !!!

THANK YOU for your time!
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 01:38:19
A little confused and a bit pissy!!!

I have bought the black market membership and the AA Ability (Huckster Friend, I think) but my trade skill has not increase at all.

Prior to buying both items I could use essence and buy items 20 levels higher then my level. (My have only been spell, I am emerald, not sure). Anyway, now after buying the items mentioned above and Mind Boosting Trade I still can not buy anything greater than I could before.

TRADE SKILL 120 / MIND BOOST 80 / BLACK MARKET MEMBERSHIP / AA ABILITY THAT INCREASES TRADE 20 LEVELS and MEGA-ESSENCE ... and still nothing better than 19 or 20 levels.

So the question is why did I spend so many AA points and Soul Diamonds for nothing???

UPDATE: Sorry forgot to mention that I also have Golden Necklace of Bargain!!!
Dátum: 2012.04.23. 22:08:32
Dátum: 2012.04.14. 05:22:22
Idézet: wako - 2012.02.23. 23:12:48
Im not sure how far yall go with language but world 1 Saladin just called me a cunt.

Definitions of the Word in Question:
1. cunt
Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language.
2. cunt
A term for the female genitals, and a highly insulting term (if you're American; many people in Britain and Austrailia actually use it among frends as a term of endearment).

HUMMMM ... Very interesting, looks like it depends on which side of the lake you are on!!!
(Personally, if some one called me that word I would spend the rest of my days hunting them down and tormenting them to the point of suicide, Just Saying!)
Dátum: 2012.04.14. 04:12:22
---> ATTENTION: I LOVE DOOMLORD!!!

Currently Doomlord is the only on-line game that I play and I do seriously like it for some strange reason! OK with that said I do have just 1 or 2 complaints / Suggestions!

#1) I have worn out my mouse buttons!!! I believe that the game would not lose anything if several adjustments were made. Examples: When you change dress, you choose the one you want and then verify your choice by clicking button and then the webpage pops up asking you to verify that you verified your choice correctly!!! WHY? Another change could be with Adventures. My computer is weird, by the way! So I click an adventure and I see the entire page load and then it dissappears and after each task I click a CONTINUE BUTTON. WHY? The first 50 to 100 times I did an adventure I probably read the entire thing but now days I just click thru as fast as possible. I DO NOT think the CONTINUE BUTTON is necessary except for maybe a task that you need to use CRYSTAL POINTS for and only for the reason to make it stand out!!! The Adventures are automatically completed once you click them so the CONTINUE and BACK buttons seem pointless to me!

#2) +/- 90% of the things I do in game require that I verify my option (and a few even require double verification. Some things do need to be verified, I agree, such as "That player is much stronger and you are a tired hag. Are you sure you want to DIE!!!" But many do not, such as HEALING PETS, specially after you have the AA Abilty that lets you heal pets while fighting. Now I do on occasion hit the wrong button and I was once a new player and did not know the game so well, so I understand that VERIFICATION may be good for some but I really, really think the game needs a OPTION in SETTINGS to turn WARNING/VERIFICATION Options ON or OFF. If there is this option I apologize, cause honestly I have not checked! lol

IN SHORT, this is a great game and I THANK the developers for making it. But there are a few things which could be streamlined at least for VETERAN PLAYERS that would save time and help save the MICE!!!

ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE TO MY "BUY A NEW MOUSE FUND" please do so! lol
Dátum: 2012.04.14. 03:40:17
Doctor JONES, Doctor JONES!!!

I do believe Temple of Doom will be my new favorite game feature!!! Not sure what everyone is debating. All I really know for sure is that I complete appx 15 adventures every 48hrs. Suppose I have become quite the Doom Whore lately!!!

GO KNIGHTS OF THE DOOMED!!! HOORAY!!!
Oldal: 123