Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - zodiac1

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2023.12.21. 11:45:56
be carefull dionysos cause he will send Gaguška to curse you since they cannot touch you they think that they do something
Dátum: 2023.12.15. 13:15:17
miklos might mean on the soul huckster relics section.it might mean the lesser scarab of death that was added recently
Dátum: 2023.12.09. 12:05:07
"we are not talking about forum points like they are important"
but you are the only one that mentioned it!besides why should everyone have to agree with you and upvote your comments if they dont agree?do you think that players also must upvote your friends comments that insult them?are you serious manukind?

"no, lying and being wrong are not the same thing. one is necessarily intentional." so when someone says something and you say to him you are in denial or that never happenned you dont call him a liar?when you already admitted that you hit low lvl players but when the low lvl players that you have hit say it then you say that are in denial and that never happened what exactly you are saying?that they are lying!

and one last thing.you call all the others about toxicity and yet you dont say ANYTHING about your friends insults.and since you codemnt the comments that are not insults and you silence about your friends insult you support them.so who is the toxic here?a low lvl player that complained about an attack with 200 lvl difference or your friends that insulting everyone?
Dátum: 2023.12.08. 12:01:51
i am not trying to rise out or anything with you.you said that when was gargamar was insulting everyone he was just having a little fun and when poseidon mess with your forum point you get frustruated.you and your friends callin everyone whinners because they complain about attacks with 200 lvl and you are complaining about the forum points.so to answer you you with your own statements.how much damage you take?how much se you loose?and honestly who care about the forum points and you are getting so upset?
Dátum: 2023.12.08. 01:34:34
on the complains which eveyone have a right to do(this way this section is named general complain) only you and your friends are toxic full with insults.so yes in a matter of toxicity you are the ones.
so gasgamar having some fun insulting everyone and you are crying about your forum points.and yet you still call the other toxic?so you and your friends can insult everyone and you still playing the victim?you and your friends are insulting and accuse the other for toxicity?grow up manukind.
at least poseidon didnt insult anyone like your buddies did.he is having a ball( remember this is your own words about the insults) with your forum points and not insulting anyone.and you cry abot your forum points?so clarify this and i am using again your own words,where does this effect you?do you get any damage or loose SE?for god shake those are forum point which NOBODY cares except you that you cry about them.those dont even matter on the game or in the forum
Dátum: 2023.12.07. 02:42:52
you and your friends are the ones that driving ppl out of the game.someone responds to you on the forum doesnt do anything but your attacks do.think about it next time you will be hitting new players all the time until they leave the game.and think who is toxic in here with the insults.
besides POSEIDON just gave you the same answer you give a few comments back so what your complain now?
Dátum: 2023.12.06. 12:50:21
so manukind lets say that someone not being premium and you or your friends attack him.you want him to put the battle report here,right?so what will happen?you will say this is my right blah blah blah or your friends start the insults and start hittting him as they already admitted.so what the point of someone putting the battle report here?to fullfill your ego or to give reason for your friends to mock him?honestly what do you expect to happen if someone put the report here as you suggest?
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 23:27:42
so manukinf you can say whatever you want and ppl can never answer back at you?you keep saying to ppl that you have attacked ,that never happened and they either dont remember or that they lie,Easy to say that since the reports are erased after a while but when you get hit from one or two persons that are 200 lvls above you it is easy to remember them.on the other hand when you hit too many low lvls players it is more likely you to be wrong or not rememeber well right?or you disagree on that also?
battle reports are evidence but remember that you are the only one that said that can be faked.so even if someone post you a report that might have the first thing you will do is say that he is lying or that he is "wrong".
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 09:22:11
well if players werent premium you would see more.besides you can see your own battles on low lvls if you care for the statistics or you dont recollect hitting low lvls?cause in case you forgot you can scroll back to the comments and see how many low lvls were complaining about your attacks.
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 09:19:20
what happened di you fight a strong opponent or you still afraid to brake a nail?
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 16:19:46
manukind i suggest you go back and read your own comments.

Funny thing that you still say that the game "force"you to make the attacks on lvl20 during the RotP.newsflash for you , noone force you to attack someone.that is actually your choice.in addition you dont make those hits only that event this was said by many players even when the event is not running.to call all the players liars and expect anyone to believe you it is the very least naive.

you are asking other to give you targets so that you stop hitting them?come you cannot be serious!

GAsgamar
the big bozzo is back and instead of making any normal conversation showing us again his arrogance with insults.dont worry we understood that you hit only players that are 230 lvl below you because you are such a good "player.
well i dont know about mathematics but certainly manners are for sure not your strong point......let me correct you dont have any.besides your arrogance you dont have anything else.but do continue to show how good "player" you are by hitting only players that are 200 lvls below you cause you are afraid to breake a nail if you hit someone stronger not to forget you high IQ that still trying to figure out why you would earn more form a higher lvl in your torture chamber than a lvl 20.but as you already admitted those mathematics are too hard for you to understand them.well for that we we are sorry.the expectation was too hard for your IQ but we still had high hopes for you.as always you manage to dissapoint us.
now i a big syrpise for you,are you ready?a lvl100 and above earns more money than a lvl20 and that means more se for you from the torture chamber.still trying to figure that?is it too hard for your IQ?should we make special cards for you to understand it?
Dátum: 2023.12.04. 12:10:37
you also said that the low lvls should learn from those attacks while you mock them.hey you friend even said that because we are talking about finding a solution of reducing those attacks we try to frame the the non whiners to be banned.by the way in case you didnt understand the non whiners "players" are the lvl200 and above that hit players below lvl60 and the whinners are the lvl the players of lvl60 that complain about daily attacks from players above lvl200.this is the mentality and the attitude of some "players"
Dátum: 2023.12.03. 11:36:00
urul i think you wasting your time.it is not that it is hard for manukind to understand it,ofcourse he understand what so many players are telling him,he just dont want to admit it or stop it.for example if he drags you to his torture chamber even in your more profitable day he will not get more than 400 se from the torture chamber.on his lvl this is nothing,even on my lvl i wouldnt bother to ruin someone else game for that amount.a battle in the championship would give more se than hitting a lvl19 like you. simply dont worth ruin your game or up set you or annoy you.it is not that some player dont understand that,or that actually gain something serious from that it is just their mentality.you saw on the previous comments what was said.i will be watching for you,i will be checking on you bla bla bla.empty threats from "players" only showing their obsessions.
Dátum: 2023.12.02. 13:55:12
this is what we are saying all this time urul.it is not so hard to understand it but some they dont want to understand it.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 19:50:34
manukind yet ppl still dont WANT to understand that on the minion battles you dont get dragged to the torure chamber while in the subplasma you do get dragged into one without a chamce to escape when the lvl difference is 200 lvls.still dont know why is this so hard for some to remember that difference
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 11:22:45
you better learn how to read .the issue with the missing reports was waht started this and you go back i dont know how many years back on the first comment on the complaint section
dont worry gasgamar i will inform the others of my clan when returning to the game to let you know.we sure dont want you to start fighting someone on your lvl!
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 21:44:25
manukind i dont have to explain to anyone why i left the game and certainly i dont the approval of your friend to join back or leave whenever i want to.
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 17:10:06
Gaguška i dont have to explain my self to you on how i played or why i had left the game for quite some time or for why i decided to return.as for who annoying who i think you will get your answer if you scroll back and see players of lvl20 complaining about your attacks.so better hush about that cause you making a fool of yourself more than you already are.

manukind since as you claim you dont attack low lvlplayers(although this is already proven a lie and verified by many players all this time) how would this effect your gameplay?what exactly is my behaviour that need to stop?am i the one that hitting new players and players that are 200 lvls below me?did i drove players out of the game like you did?no.so in the question on who is ruining the game for other and especially for new players better look in the mirror
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 13:17:07
you see antidote that is what you dont understand.i am also saying that it is stupid for a lvl200 to attack a lvl30 to drag him to the torture chamber basicaly cause even the se from the torture chamber is actually nothing for a lvl200.for a lvl200 to get 1000 se is actually nothing,even for me that i am a lvl69 the 1000 dont matter so much and i wouldnt bother a new player to get it.but the fact remains that high lvls hitting low lvs with that difference(200lvls and more) and pls manukind before you start again that i never do that and everyone are lying and only manukind says the truth story again,the complains and the battles reports are there.i think there have been complains about galutska but mostry as far as i remeber referring to manukind so this is why i use him as an example.we all agree to the facts that it is idiotic and not beneficial in every poit of view you might see it.and those attacks were happening not randomly not occasionally,maybe still happening but since those are hidden now no one can actually tell right?so where is exactly the high lvls problem if there is a limit on the how much lvl below you can hit wth subplasma or if the scarab become a item on the relics menu?since the high lvls claim that dont do that attacks,although we have establish already that this is not true, what exactly is the problem for them?since manukind for example says that never do that kind of attacks and we all agree that those attacks are not beneficiar(except maybe after lvl100 which the defender gains more and might gain some good amount of se from the torture chamber) and his gameplay will not change since he dont do that kind of attacks why exactly is those two solution option so negative for him?again i use manukind as an example cause most of the complains are referring to him and because he is so strongly against to any solutions that might reduce that kind of attacks.and honestly i dont understand how this will effect the high lvls.cauue by the time a lvl30 reach lvl200 the lvl200 will be lvl400 and so on and on.
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 01:05:47
manukind,learning humility?you obviously have no idea what humility is.noone has a problem to loose on a normal fight.but in a duel between a lvl30 vs a lvl200 only the lvl200 learning to be more arrogant and that truth.

as for the cheating in hiding the battle reports it is not my words is actually miklos answer.go back on the comment and see it on yourself it is not so hard even valorian made it more easy for you when pointed out the exact comment with also the date to find it more easy.so not my words but miklos.

what is important or not for the defender especially for the low lvls and from the defender side you cannot talk since you are the attacker and not the defender.besides as you can see the low lvl defenders are actually complaining it is obvious that the attackers like you dont have a problem since they actually gettting paid to keep doing those attacks.

in attacks in normal range noone ever complain.sometimes you loose sometimes you win,besides the game give you ortion toget support from your clan if you have a serious a problem,something that duels will 200 lvl difference also eliminates that dont you think?

if you were a beholder admin you would try to find a solutionkeepin the new players on the game,with possibility to bring more players instead of trying to please few players that abusing an optioon that you added to help them.now regarding you last comment lets see.the actuall players that are actually logging on are less than 100 or close to it and a little more of them active while the other on the catacomves from any reasonthey might have,you marvelous idea is not to find a solution to get the players to get out of the catacomves but half of the players to leave.so basically youperfect isea for a perfect play is for you and to play on an almost empty server.obviously you have no idea of marketing,keeping a game alive and for sure you dont have any idea about humility.your arrogance and megalomania is the only thng in high lvl here
Oldal: 12