Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - dark22

Dátum: 2010.10.25. 18:32:50
I m strong believer that every game problem has its solution, in this case as Kethios mentioned simply outrun the spider and thats it. To be invincible you have to lvl up rarely/never so it shouldn't be a problem. _Inv said it right, I feel this is just crying from sour loser. I mean no player that got to the place where he is invincible has done it by attacking no SE players. If you are getting attack frequently its most likely because you are too lazy to protect your SE.

And Boar I read somewhere that you too are spider on some world, so I don't get why are you unsatisfied, you know the drill and how it works. If you are getting milked and stay in range for one spider for long-er time with hunting/mixed character you are doing something wrong
Dátum: 2010.10.25. 03:45:49
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.10.25. 01:31:20

I'm disappointed nobody has commented on my "Redundant Department of Redundancy" part yet - one of my favorite sayings for bureaucratic nonsense that pisses me off.

I loled but didn't comment, will do now tho, to make you happy:D
Dátum: 2010.10.24. 20:19:15
That would be correct thing to do.
If you can't out run that player connect yourself with similar lvl players who are bullied by that spider and likes and attack him daily with no SE. Result is ton of unwanted XP for that player and spider hate nothing more than free XP and random:) The tactic is bit gay-ish but we work with cards we have, right?
Dátum: 2010.10.24. 20:13:20
What name do the ancient greek writer and famous cartoon character share?

Legolas
Homer
Zeus
Antonio

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
This question is already part of the database.

I m over 10k correct answered questions (thats just correct ones:D) on 3 worlds, but I never saw any question similar to this.

I saw one "who wrote iliad and odyssey" and can t say I saw any simpson references:)

Unless you count countless troy/300 questions in the same group I think the area is hardly covered.
Dátum: 2010.10.23. 17:58:12
Well you can try and read forum with them, cause this is not the place to ask that question:)

(not to be a smartass I ll answer- if you are paying premium every ancient stone you buy will turn one burn out stone into ancient as well, if you don't pay premium you can use them to build building named energy crystallizer in your clan)
Dátum: 2010.10.19. 14:46:24
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.10.16. 22:25:26
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.10.14. 23:10:26
I disagree with the auction house cycles reduction. The way it is now is fine, a relic is something special and we do not too many members with over 10 relics.

Look at the current items up in World 2... There is a Scrying Bonus (largely useless - really, you can't wait the 10 minutes?), 300 BOAS (Burnt Out Ancient Stones) - something that you can buy an "infinite" number of with money, and FOUR Stat-Boosters - which are not relics. This 5-day cycle is a joke. And even on "good" cycles, there are still only a maximum of 3 good relics, since there are always 3+ Stat Boosters.

But I have to wait almost a week to see this current pile of crap get washed away.

Not fun.

Beyond that, Ducats are a relatively fixed-cost commodity. You can really only get ~20 per week (7x "working", and a few Ring/Necklace/Crystal redemptions, maybe one or two thru SE spend)... So if 50% of the server is getting 15-20 per week, then nobody will ever be able to earn enough more than anyone else to lay claim to more than a realistic share of the loot. Also, the more quickly items go up, the quicker it will remove Ducats out of the system, which promotes more involvement & interest. But your claim that members will end up with dramatically more than their competition simply isn't logical. In fact, the MORE items you get out there, the BETTER the game play will balance.

Right now, it's just WAY too slow to see what the next items will be.

I generally agree but that would lower the prices of relics by half at least (you suggested shorter time by about half which means after the ones that have saved up finally do spent their saving and when everybody start from 0 (theoreticly) the ones with ducat boost ( that fricking chicken which layes eggs:) and the dimension gate item x3 thingy would have abnormal advantage, lets say 2-3 out of every 10 dimension gate battles end up with some item, that is 2-3 ducats for me but 6-9 for that relic owner, together with the chicken normal player would have around 14 ducats per week + whatever number of DG items, while somebody with the relics would have 14 ducats+ 7 ducats (chicken) + DG items x3 ducats per week).

With lower prices of relics they would just get more and more.
This way it is similar but due to longer periods per aucion normal player has better change to gather more ducats while the people with ducat bonus usually go for one item at really high price (650 ducats for DG items x3-princess really? than they have a decent chance to be overbidded by "normal" player for the next item.
If time gets shorter the bonus gets bigger and more important, simpe as that.

With all that said it really frustrating to watch +1 luck item, +1 attack item, +1 const item, +10 heal wounds item, 300 BO stones and 1 semi-decent relic for 5 days, but I think it is better than the oter option.
Dátum: 2010.10.19. 11:45:48
Thx its going over 250 now
Dátum: 2010.10.17. 23:21:50
I have acceleration paid for, on the mics/acceleration panel there is only option to get 200 AP back so I know that I did it, but my AP are still stuck on 250.
I m saving up APs currently so this really sucks, someone please check it and give me back the APs I am currently not getting.
Dátum: 2010.10.16. 03:40:25
oh and this is probably the reason why some people got bigger reward than other even if they were same lvl, same horde and had same amount of SE used in event.
If you had your ability sum bigger than other player you will get less AS as a reward cause your 1 AS point is more expenssive than of the guy with less AS total.
Correct me if I m wrong Kethios;)
Dátum: 2010.10.16. 03:36:38
Yes, as I figured out on w1 you get "amount of SE" as a reward which is then distributed among your stats on the priciple: +1 strenght, +1 attack,+1 def, +1 con, +1 IQ, + 1 mag, +1 th, then again from the start +1 str, +1 att, etc as long as you still have that "amount of SE" to spend.
What I m trying to say is that it will add up specific amout of SE not specific amount of ability points and it will add it in right order point by point until the next point would be more SE than you have left in your reward. So no point in waiting, you can take the reward right away.

You get all that AND the - infection, its not chose one-get one thing. Only reason I can think of for separating it is cause there are people who don't want to lower their infection and this would be punishment to them not a reward.
Dátum: 2010.10.15. 23:54:55
What colour is magenta?
Pinkish purple<-------
Dark green
Pale cream
Orangish red

While I do understand the question and its easily answerable the fact that it is simply stupid remains.

What colour is magenta? Only correct answer is... well... MAGENTA!

If I asked what colour is green and there was limeish watermellony marked as correct answer I bet it would be rejected.
Dátum: 2010.10.09. 14:37:24
If its something you need other players help to complete ask here:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,67.0

If its something you don't understand ask here
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,9.900
Dátum: 2010.10.07. 22:07:33
This is starting to look very promising.
I m not so sure about the whole all or nothing idea though, it might be better if it would just run perpetually until the demands are fullfiled.
Dátum: 2010.10.07. 21:57:47
You can find out about championship (and sign in for it) more than a week before it, how do you know its been just two days?
Next month champ will probably be 6th november. try to check out misc/championship tab week+ before that date, I am sure it will be available. I hope this helps
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 22:02:10
Before you do that check caveat character and see wheather you have a shot. I know I don't have as long as I m in his/her range:D
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 21:12:12
Perhaps limiting the AP/DP points you can spend a day would balance the difference between low/high lvl players (high elementary and premium would be an advantage) on a way that you can spent only your daily gained AP/DP+ lets say 20%. That would disable massing out resources and then attacking at once, but at the same time would enable people that are absent for few days to spend all their AP/DPs on event but over longer period of time.
Perhaps + penalty for that day would be good if someone decides they want to spend AP/DP afterall, maybe auction house style, where you can continue attacking after you spend your daily AP/DP+20% points you have to spend lets say 10 x lvl SE for every next fight + 100% raise.
So after spending daily AP/DP points next attack for lvl 20 player would be 200 SE, after that attack next would be 400SE, after that 800 SE, 1600 SE etc.
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 04:31:48
when was the last map event? few months back? I remember being at least 20 lvls lower at that time, and as I read somewhere (kethios mentioned it) next even will be map again than after than perhaps something zarknod type again. You are telling me 6+ months are not enough to switch from builder to dueler?
I m currently trying to copy one strategy from our clanmember (waves to illidan) and I know that you can switch from builder to championship contester in 30 ish levels if you know what are you doing.
Well when I finaly do that I ll lack spell absortion of my lvl and will have one duel less w/o penalty.
And if that is not enough there is still that natural human emotion you get when you see someone getting cool "free" candy and you can't get one

All I said is that if its world event than its world event, not just fighter or mixed character event.
If there were no AP charge in event I would cry less, but when like this its a bitchslap to people with different strategy.
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 02:45:41
If you have heal wounds skill high enough to heal multiple pets at the same time pop up window asking confirmation is on hungarian
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 00:16:17
I understand but if average is taken, than it sucks. I for example don't need the pets damage, which is really low (in fact I m having trouble completing "let your pet do more damage than..." quest now cause even with mace and blinding light on -50 to-70 and lvl 30 pets I make more damage then them).

And if absortion average is taken by making lets say lvl 10 base lvl 30 pet will actually downgrade my asorption when in combo with 2 lvl 30 base lvl 20 pets. Why then did I spent all those SE to get horde making to 30 or 60?
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 00:05:41
Yeah stekkos but most of players in the middle are mixed, so this just gave bigger edge to fighters, and not only it was useless for builders it actually made them suffer:)
Map event was the way things should go, something for every type of character and no penalties if you don't want to participate.
I wonder what would the rest of people say if relics were masons tool, +x% SE for hunt and ability to start 10 more hunts at a time? And instead of killing knomes by weapon that you have to build 10k SE for every gnome + lose 2 duel points...
Every spider on the world would go beserk, and calling it event for builders wouldn't help either. In the end of the day builders at one point have to stop being just builders and when they do they will face 90% of the world with 3 relics they don t have.
Thats called imbalance.

I said a lot of things againt the event but in fact they are just details, and the event in general is an exceltent idea with few changes that would remove the imbalance.