Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
averageDexi2Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Cleaning Clan Forums
241. hozzászólás - 2010.10.16. 11:09:49
I'd like the facility to edit/clear CLAN forums also to be available via a vote, at present you require 5 votes to be able to delete Clan forum Topics. With a CLAN with falling membership this is not possible to obtain.
Pontszám: 5
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Cleaning Clan Forums
242. hozzászólás - 2010.10.16. 15:11:46 (Válasz Dexi2 #241 hozzászólására.)
The vote system will remain the same. Maybe we'll be able to give those kind of previleges to the clan founders but not all clan members.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
243. hozzászólás - 2010.10.16. 22:25:26 (Válasz petel87 #239 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.10.14. 23:10:26
I disagree with the auction house cycles reduction. The way it is now is fine, a relic is something special and we do not too many members with over 10 relics.

Look at the current items up in World 2... There is a Scrying Bonus (largely useless - really, you can't wait the 10 minutes?), 300 BOAS (Burnt Out Ancient Stones) - something that you can buy an "infinite" number of with money, and FOUR Stat-Boosters - which are not relics. This 5-day cycle is a joke. And even on "good" cycles, there are still only a maximum of 3 good relics, since there are always 3+ Stat Boosters.

But I have to wait almost a week to see this current pile of crap get washed away.

Not fun.

Beyond that, Ducats are a relatively fixed-cost commodity. You can really only get ~20 per week (7x "working", and a few Ring/Necklace/Crystal redemptions, maybe one or two thru SE spend)... So if 50% of the server is getting 15-20 per week, then nobody will ever be able to earn enough more than anyone else to lay claim to more than a realistic share of the loot. Also, the more quickly items go up, the quicker it will remove Ducats out of the system, which promotes more involvement & interest. But your claim that members will end up with dramatically more than their competition simply isn't logical. In fact, the MORE items you get out there, the BETTER the game play will balance.

Right now, it's just WAY too slow to see what the next items will be.
irritatingMaintzununFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
244. hozzászólás - 2010.10.17. 12:54:12
Have to agree with Viridiel. Shorten the Auction times. People will chew through their Ducats more often... and hopefully this will mean that the ridiculous prices people are charging up for "stat boosters" will decrease and make them less of a rip off. ..

Seriously, at the moment there's a bid for 60 Ducats on +3 IQ stone. Surely running the Hunts (instead of cashing them in for ducats) and buying 3 IQ would be cheaper (at this stage of the game at least)?

Also, Since when was time between scrying only 10 minutes?
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
245. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 10:21:19
Suggestion for a new Clan building:
Sacrificial altar
Requires: Torture chamber 5
Max level: 10
Description: You can sacrifice your very live force for the benefit of your clan. Once a day you may go to the Sacrificial altar and sacrifice any number of HP (up to how many you currently have). These HP gets converted into SE that flows directly into the clan soul-well.

Something along (HP sacrificed)*(level of Sacrificial altar/3) SE to clan well once/day. This "building" does not increase Luck, total building, or Treasury points. Somewhat mimics Manaconstruction, but for HP instead. Numbers, name, pre-requisites and everything else subject to tweaking.
What do you guys think?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
246. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 11:16:22 (Válasz Sbart #245 hozzászólására.)
I think it may have been accepted by the admins. Will ask them.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
247. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 12:08:01 (Válasz Sbart #245 hozzászólására.)
Okay here is the answer:

We think that sacrificing the HP of a player would give advantage to the hunters, builders, while disadvantage to duellers. Everyone would just sacrifice his/her HP then go to max hunts.

Sorry but this is a no.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
248. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 12:32:33 (Válasz Kethios #247 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.19. 12:08:01
Okay here is the answer:

We think that sacrificing the HP of a player would give advantage to the hunters, builders, while disadvantage to duellers. Everyone would just sacrifice his/her HP then go to max hunts.

Sorry but this is a no.

I can agree with you to some extent, but what if we modify the idea a bit? How about:

Sacrificial altar
Requires: Torture chamber 5
Max level: 10
Description: You can sacrifice your very live force for the benefit of your clan. Once a day you may go to the Sacrificial altar and sacrifice 20% of your current HP. These HP gets converted into SE that flows directly into the clan soul-well.

Something along (HP sacrificed)*(level of Sacrificial altar/3) SE to clan well once/day. This "building" does not increase Luck, total building, or Treasury points. Somewhat mimics Manaconstruction, but for HP instead. Numbers, name, pre-requisites and everything else subject to tweaking.

Some numbers: If you have 5000 HP you can lose 1000 HP once per day to fill up the soul-well with 3333 SE.

Better? Or is it the idea to "Build" from HP that is bad? I just like the idea that HP/SP should (could?) be resources for more than one thing (Duels).
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
249. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 14:46:24 (Válasz Viridel #243 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.10.16. 22:25:26
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.10.14. 23:10:26
I disagree with the auction house cycles reduction. The way it is now is fine, a relic is something special and we do not too many members with over 10 relics.

Look at the current items up in World 2... There is a Scrying Bonus (largely useless - really, you can't wait the 10 minutes?), 300 BOAS (Burnt Out Ancient Stones) - something that you can buy an "infinite" number of with money, and FOUR Stat-Boosters - which are not relics. This 5-day cycle is a joke. And even on "good" cycles, there are still only a maximum of 3 good relics, since there are always 3+ Stat Boosters.

But I have to wait almost a week to see this current pile of crap get washed away.

Not fun.

Beyond that, Ducats are a relatively fixed-cost commodity. You can really only get ~20 per week (7x "working", and a few Ring/Necklace/Crystal redemptions, maybe one or two thru SE spend)... So if 50% of the server is getting 15-20 per week, then nobody will ever be able to earn enough more than anyone else to lay claim to more than a realistic share of the loot. Also, the more quickly items go up, the quicker it will remove Ducats out of the system, which promotes more involvement & interest. But your claim that members will end up with dramatically more than their competition simply isn't logical. In fact, the MORE items you get out there, the BETTER the game play will balance.

Right now, it's just WAY too slow to see what the next items will be.

I generally agree but that would lower the prices of relics by half at least (you suggested shorter time by about half which means after the ones that have saved up finally do spent their saving and when everybody start from 0 (theoreticly) the ones with ducat boost ( that fricking chicken which layes eggs:) and the dimension gate item x3 thingy would have abnormal advantage, lets say 2-3 out of every 10 dimension gate battles end up with some item, that is 2-3 ducats for me but 6-9 for that relic owner, together with the chicken normal player would have around 14 ducats per week + whatever number of DG items, while somebody with the relics would have 14 ducats+ 7 ducats (chicken) + DG items x3 ducats per week).

With lower prices of relics they would just get more and more.
This way it is similar but due to longer periods per aucion normal player has better change to gather more ducats while the people with ducat bonus usually go for one item at really high price (650 ducats for DG items x3-princess really? than they have a decent chance to be overbidded by "normal" player for the next item.
If time gets shorter the bonus gets bigger and more important, simpe as that.

With all that said it really frustrating to watch +1 luck item, +1 attack item, +1 const item, +10 heal wounds item, 300 BO stones and 1 semi-decent relic for 5 days, but I think it is better than the oter option.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
250. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 17:03:33 (Válasz dark22 #249 hozzászólására.)
Like I said, I'm agnostic on this issue of how long to wait between auction house cycles, but it seems like there might be a compromise. Right now, there are 2 slots for lesser relics (+1 abilities) and 4 slots for greater relics. Perhaps the engineers could just add one more slot for greater relics. Or give a random chance for each lesser slot to be filled with a greater relic instead. That should reduce the cost of the relics, but only slightly.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
251. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 17:05:15 (Válasz dark22 #249 hozzászólására.)
They said no. Sorry.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
252. hozzászólás - 2010.10.19. 18:20:15 (Válasz Kethios #247 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.19. 12:08:01
Okay here is the answer:

Sorry but this is a no.

Agreed - it's (too great) a great loophole for Builders. Players can already sacrifice to Epic's to knock down their HPs.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
253. hozzászólás - 2010.10.20. 22:23:46
Event:
Kennel: level 7 is finished, the last brick was built in by ______.

Awesome guys! This i really showing that the users are (finally ) being listened to!
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
254. hozzászólás - 2010.10.21. 03:37:17
For Entity Rewards, it would be great to have a picture of the item, just to help see if it's a Ring, Necklace, Gem or "other". Granted, a lot of them are obvious, but ones like the following:
Emerald Huckster
Constructor
Heart of Forest
Bloodsucker
etc.

There's really no way to tell what it is beforehand.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
255. hozzászólás - 2010.10.21. 04:52:19 (Válasz Viridel #253 hozzászólására.)
We are happy that you are happy.

Man, what a sentence
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
256. hozzászólás - 2010.10.21. 05:00:44 (Válasz Viridel #254 hozzászólására.)
Emerald Huckster

Type: ring
Level: 40

+1 def, +1 att, +1 str, +1 con, +1 IQ, +1 magic, +1 tau, paralization +7%, +7 to trade skill

Constructor

Type: ring

+8 str, +2 con, +7 building skill

Heart of forest

Type: necklance

+6 attack, +6 regeneration, pet fights under surgery/healing

Bloodsucker

Type: necklance
Level: 35

+2 def, +2 str, +2 attack, +2 regeneration, +10% SE when winning a duel

I will try and make a complete list in a new topic like this with the currently known epic items. I can only write down the HUN items so differences may appear.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.10.21. 05:09:07-kor
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
257. hozzászólás - 2010.10.21. 06:26:07 (Válasz Kethios #256 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.21. 05:00:44
I will try and make a complete list in a new topic like this with the currently known epic items. I can only write down the HUN items so differences may appear.

Well, I've already selected my item (used the Loquatious site for help)... So it doesn't do much for me. But for the other hundreds of users (most of whom don't use the forum), adding images would probably be an asset to go into the next "patching".
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.10.21. 06:26:31-kor
averagengahippi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Level difference of attackers
258. hozzászólás - 2010.10.27. 08:32:05
you should only be allowed to attack people who are 2 levels below you as this is an unfair fight when a difference of 6 levels is common and they are wimps if not able to attack someone closer to them
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Level difference of attackers
259. hozzászólás - 2010.10.27. 09:30:08 (Válasz ngahippi #258 hozzászólására.)
You can attack people lower level than you if you change your duel points setting to 15/day instead of 30/day. Near the top of the "Duel" page you will find a "Set duel points" button that will explain it in more detail.
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
260. hozzászólás - 2010.10.29. 03:23:40
Please can you let us know when we're in/out of the torture chamber? Just an event update would be great... if we get an update for when we're cursed, it seems logical to get one when in the torture chamber too!
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!