Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - borecdan

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2013.06.19. 20:58:56
Sounds interesting (what Ardent said). Id also maybe create an option to use 2 archgems to get a double SE from tiny monsters.
Dátum: 2013.06.04. 22:25:03
Im wondering this as well, I think more people than just this tiny elf would welcome some "Summer" promotion before the Ruler of the Planet event starts.

Cheers to all,
Wicked
Dátum: 2013.05.05. 20:56:28
Why? You can do your 1 daily hunt, you can manaconstruct, and if you have the auction house relic, its more like 6 hours of increased safety.
Dátum: 2013.05.05. 18:59:10
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2013.05.04. 22:17:04
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2013.03.16. 16:14:24
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2012.10.12. 21:59:44
I have just become invisible for the temple quest. This quest really bothers me, as it makes me stop playing for 24 hours (36h considering duels). It is simply stupid! Why would game developers force their customers to stop using their product? From a business perspective, it makes no sense.

Cruel.

Idézet: Miklos - 2012.10.15. 16:30:01
Yes, it is a bit stupid, we consider changing it in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Idézet: Denna - 2013.02.07. 19:55:35
quest "become invisible" in TOD is the obstruction game we play we want to play and not to wait

And I have just been forced to stop playing for 24h again because of this stupid ToD quest...

Cruel.

Any plan as to when this quest will be eliminated? I have just started a new ToD and it is here again...

Cruel.

Why is this a stupid quest? There is a million of much more stupid quests. This quest makes you plan your resources and time, makes you plan your auction house moves to get the item that reduces Invisibility time and it is challenging enough as some players just cant do it, refuse to do it or pay for skipping it. I think the tasks should be generally more annoying and more hard, so not everybody is able to handle them. This game should be a competition, not a run of "who spends more resources and pays more money to finish those easy tasks faster".
Dátum: 2013.03.14. 21:58:41
So Im checking the rewards from Huckster wars, and Im confused.

Golden talisman of luck
Golden talisman of luck
Type: relic
Improving your luck is 6% more efficient

Is this "new" relic, like the other attribute relics you have introduced? And does this stack with the other "old" Talisman of Luck?
I already have Mithril talisman of Luck, thats why Im little confused to have an option of getting a new one.
Dátum: 2013.02.21. 10:38:16
Mentor system sounds great to me.
Dátum: 2013.02.17. 13:43:13
Diabolik, the Half-year Auction ticket applies ONLY to rings and necklaces that you win in the DG fights. All the focus crystals you get are sold still just for 1 ducat!! Different rules apply also to EPIC rings and necklaces, they are not the same as DG items. Hope it helps.
Dátum: 2013.02.13. 07:41:56
Hi, just wanted to ask if everything is going as planned?
If yes, I suppose the pre-registration should be opened tomorrow (7 days ahead)

Huckster battle 2013. Febrary 21. – March 14.
Dátum: 2013.02.09. 11:34:16
Thanks for the replies guys
Dátum: 2013.02.07. 02:29:04
I have a question regarding the current Quiz medal in the Auction hall.

Consider the fact, that I am allowed to bid on this item, does it mean the Quiz medal (Effect:You get 3 quiz medals.) can provide me with another 3 medals even if I already have 12 from Quiz olympics? So can I have 15 when winning this item?
Dátum: 2013.01.28. 12:25:44
Just a slight correction to Cruel's post:

the reward for Top10 achieved victories against Xeno qeens is "only" +5 critical hit (not 10, and it's hit, not damage).
Dátum: 2013.01.25. 03:27:17
Sbart - not true. The fusionator is for something else.

Digitalis: You need to go to Misc - Acceleration and buy Faster hunt for either 200 Action points or 50 Ancient stones

Faster hunt description:
You can spend 200 APs to make the maximum level of your elementary fusion skill from 57 to 111. Above level 57 you don't get extra action points but the time you spend with your hunts decreases by 5 seconds for every 3 levels of the skill. So at level 111 your hunt only lasts for 2 minutes instead of 5. Besides, your HP regeneration will be increased by a small amount. This is a one time cost.
Dátum: 2013.01.24. 14:16:07
I thought about pet equipment. But Im sorry, there is written +10 XP/Victory. Since when is training in Kennel a VICTORY?
I can train my pets by 3 levels now, and I have full Intelligent pet (even with +5 bonus for 0% infection) and we have totally maxed Kennel.

If you want to increase the level by 6 immediately, youd need at least 2000xp which is 84xp per 2training hours in Kennel. Normally, with all Ive written, you get something like 820-830xp which is only 34-35XP per 2training hours in Kennel. I cant see this happen even with the +10xp or even +12xp pet equipment (which shouldnt work anyway).
Dátum: 2013.01.22. 23:37:13
Can I ask how exactly is it possible to level a pet immediatelly to level 6?
Dátum: 2013.01.14. 19:56:17
When fighting Xenos for APs, can I complete the "15 lesser monsters" quest?
When fighting Xenos for APs, can you find BOAS and thus complete the "find boas" quest?

I admit Im just a little bit lazy to thoroughly search the forums, but I think this could help also some other people

Thanks for answers
Dátum: 2012.12.11. 22:59:13
You are right with the date, I agree it is more "xmas-like" if its closer to Christmas.
What I meant was more likely some kind of system of custom-made promotion packages. So that every player could buy AS and choose some extra bonus stuff according to his will and playing style from a pre-set variations. E.g. you pay 20euros so you can pick 1 "greater value" bonus and 3 "smaller value" bonuses. It would be more fun and it wouldnt be so determined and consequently it would mean not every player gets absolutely the same which is fun

I guess the BOAS are just a matter of opinion, but I always have plenty of them and giving boas as rewards in RotP rows, in AS promotional packages etc. seems like a waste of space for a different more useful reward. Crystals are ok, but 8 is not anything special for me to be excited about it. From my point of view 0 looks better than meaningless 8, if you get my drift. And for the Shards, well they are good for a non-premium player, but for premium, not really (I actually think only non-premium players should get loyalty shards - it will encourage them to keep logging in and also once they get some AS they will be able to buy "fancier" stuff and consequently they'd like to get mooooore ).

And I havent understand what you meant by cakes in your post - arent they supposed just to heal your HP to max? Im little bit confused about the safe-reserve and soul-energy value etc.

Well Im sorry Im always writing such long stories and thanks for the reply.
Dátum: 2012.12.10. 21:08:46
Good I've been waiting for this. Sounds quite nice. I have 2 comments though:
1) Why from Friday? Isnt it possible to launch it earlier?
2) On the other promotion you gave this:
350 ancient stones: 35 luck coupons + 1 temple wand + 3 friendship crystals
100 ancient stones: 10 luck coupons + 1 temple wand + 1 friendship crystal
Less than 100 ancient stones: 3 luck coupons + 1 temple wand

it means even for a little payment, it was possible to get 1 temple wand and much more luck coupons. Why isnt it the same or better way? Its Christmas I know there are the relic coupons now, but the cake, boas, shards and crystals are absolutely worthless for me. And also, I really really really dont understand why players get BOAS in an AS package.

It is just my opinion, but thank you for consideration

Regards,
Wicked
Dátum: 2012.12.07. 15:49:48
Ok, back to subplasmas. Do we have to activate getting them somehow? Does it work? Can people find them? I am not going to spend another huge amount of AS just because it is badly implemented. I have spent over 200APs and havent found a single subplasma. Even with bad luck, this is practically nonsense. You should at least make sure the common statistical probability works (despite it is a random quest, there should be some "bad luck coeficient" to help you out a little bit). Otherwise this task is completely insane.

Not to mention I normaly get around 2-3 adventures in 50 hunts. But for my last 2 missing adventures I needed over 250APs. Hope you get my drift.

Nevertheless I have to say it a great event (especially for you since it makes people pay a lot ).
Dátum: 2012.11.18. 22:00:38
I wasnt sure where to put this, but I consider it a bug.

Some of us know, that there is a fixed list of items coming to Auction house and fixed order of these items. Now on world 2, there is Divine aura and Ring of Zeon, but the ring wasnt supposed to be there.
Before the ring should have come both Belt of Toughness and Golden Coin.

Can you please check it and explain, or even fix it?

Many thanks
Dátum: 2012.10.08. 18:16:05
Thank you very much Miklos for quick reply.
Oldal: 1234