Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ardent

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 14:57:47
The fact that Miklos is the managing director make it even worse. It means they reduced personal because of the lack of real currency income. This makes our claims even more legit.

As a matter of fact, I don't care who answers, it can be Miklos or anyone else from their team. It would help a lot more listening to the few remaining paying players and debate their claims rather than pretending nothing is happening or even worse, ignoring them completely.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 10:39:34
+1 Senner

I am sick of Miklos' pathetic, evasive, lacking and late answers to complaints. Sick of delays, sick of fails, sick of the higher and higher AS amounts I have to spend daily, sick of Bugs, sick of Miklos denying or ignoring any claims that this has become a money garbing game and most of all, sick of your so called RNG (which is actually controlled by carefully placed thresholds made to make you spend even more AS).

I don't think all your "nice" small changes will make any difference as long as you don't address the real issues that many players have outlined for you along many threads and posts.
Dátum: 2013.11.04. 13:46:05
Stiska, do the words "BETA TEST" mean anything to you?
Dátum: 2013.10.28. 09:57:40
Miklos, I have explained, very clearly, i might add, what my problem is. I even gave you an example .... I will quote what i wrote in my last post, maybe now it will become clearer:

" This event requires more resources than a premium player can normally generate. I have those resources because I payed extra for wheel of fortune, daily offer, war packs and whatever other previous offers you had. If I had lost some of those resources fighting other players, I would have had no problem with it, I wouldn't have even flinched! ... But when you force me to fight a clone that has 99% of my stats, better weapon and spell, that's like forcing me to uselessly loose with the reasoning that you find it fair! It is like I sand before my own reflection in a mirror, punch it and the only thing that gets hurt is my hand. WHERE is the satisfaction in that?"

I see Sbart outlined and explained the same idea, in a more calm manner. As he said, all those "Clone Wars" that most of the events have become, WHY should any of us want to become more powerful when, in the end we don't end up fighting each other???? We end up fighting clones of ourselves! Hardcore PvE oriented games are no fun at all, that is what you must understand! The path that you have chosen for this game will lead to its own demise, even faster than you might think ....
Dátum: 2013.10.25. 17:28:47
Sbart's suggestion is also good
Dátum: 2013.10.25. 12:18:41
Miklos, I see you still insist on proving to all of us this event is great. And how is it 99% is not a 1:1 ratio? Care to explain that? Lol, how does that 1 % make any difference???? I have 861 Luck at level 136, that's a 6,33 ratio meaning fights with an opponent having roughly the same stats is HIGHLY unpredictable! Removing even more defense makes no difference.

Moreover, you searched for the best example of a sample from my fights and gave it to me to prove your point. That's worth nothing, probably because after those 51 figths, I lost anther 4-5 ( which would force you to say that I lost 7-8 fights out of 65 and that would be a bad example)

Anyways, you still don't understand what I am whining about. This event requires more resources than a premium player can normally generate. I have those resources because I payed extra for wheel of fortune, daily offer, war packs and whatever other previous offers you had. If I had lost some of those resources fighting other players, I would have had no problem with it, I wouldn't have even flinched! ... But when you force me to fight a clone that has 99% of my stats, better weapon and spell, that's like forcing me to uselessly loose with the reasoning that you find it fair! It is like I sand before my own reflection in a mirror, punch it and the only thing that gets hurt is my hand. WHERE is the satisfaction in that? What I am asking is to make those clones more reasonable, even in your so called "hardcore mode".

Most of us who stayed have already accepted that this game is no-longer PvP oriented but rather a hardcore PvE game filled with reasonably nice events. All players in top 10 have more victories against the Crystal Clan than against all other 4 hordes together! I have said it before and I will say it again. The greedier you get with those obvious money grabbing tactics, the fewer players you will have. This is not exactly Farmville or CandyCrush Saga, you don't have millions of players so you can't afford discarding opinions when they make a good point.

All I am asking is that you lower the stats that the clones inherit from players, nothing more. Make them mana burn like the Crystal Clan does, make them kill my pets in 40 attacks (like Trackur's pets), take the heal away from the end of the battle .... But, for crying out loud, stop forcing us to mindlessly waste DP's in these conditions!
Dátum: 2013.10.23. 14:03:37
Ok, today it's gotten even worse. I keep loosing more and more fights because of the clone's spell. It is 20 levels higher than my own level and my clone has probably the same stats (IQ and Luck). Besides the outcome of every battle, I reached the conclusion in more than 50% of the battles my clone deals more spell dmg than I do. Cool, you call that balance?
Dátum: 2013.10.23. 12:15:31
Alexor, Google translate doesn't help too much, all your phrases are gibberish and so is your advice. Please stop spamming this thread, some of us are expressing concerns and debating problems here....

On the matter, I do have 410 in MB, that's +205 points when I boost crits.
Dátum: 2013.10.22. 20:45:40
Miklos, you are such a funny guy.... NOT! I clearly tested it and this clone of mine generated by the event seems to be increasingly "luckier" from day to day. NO, it is not enough some of us by your war packs daily, you just don't get the fact it is not enjoyable for players with really powerful characters to waste resources !!! You make a shitty clone out of my char and this clone Spell crits the hell out of me when I have Critical Spell mind boosted AND crits me in meelee combat when I have critical hit Mind boosted! Does that make sense? Nope, it actually contradicts what you said. 3 days ago I lost 3 fights, 2 days ago I lost four, Yesterday I lost 6 and today 7..... Don't give me the RNG/luck speech, it is pointless, you will not convince me I am wrong.....

My bottom line is that I do understand you want us to spend real currency to support your game, I can take a loss against another human player, BUT don't give me this bullshit where I am forced to loose against my own clone just because you think it is a fair trade! ......
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 15:44:31
Thank you for the feedback Miklos, hope everything turns out all right.
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 14:41:31
This event is a major fail. You forgot to mention way too many things prior to the start of this event. Best example is that duel settings make a huge difference in fights (this is kind of crucial to be left out in my opinion). Also, announcing this event so close to what supposedly was the map event, you monumentally screwed up our resource planing, yet again, like so many times before.

I spent 300 DP's in the first 24 hours of the event because I wanted to change my settings from 15 to 30 DP's per day and now you tell me there is a significant power difference for clones between the 2 settings????? So you did not screw my planning once, but twice!!!! Might I remind you that I, among several other players who still visit this forum, am a free willing currency contributor to your project? That is in case you have forgotten, the more you make people like me dislike this game, the more you will suffer. There is a considerably large game market out there that is just waiting for me to redirect my "donations" towards more promising prospects. This account has been with you for 3 years and a half and it has seen its fair share of mistakes from you, some met with rage and threats, yet most of them met with understanding and patience. The ice is running thinner every time I feel mocked by last minute changes that deeply affect the outcome of a competition.

My conclusion is simple. I ask of you to consider finding a reasonable damage balance between the 2 duel settings as an immediate solution to the current situation. You can figure out a better solution later, for the next iteration of this event.
I know quite a few about business plans and short, medium and long term ways of obtaining profit. The way it looks to me by the recent events, you have no business plan and this app is reaching its lifetime end, thus meaning you are trying to squeeze every ounce of currency you can out of the remaining few loyal clients. If I am not right, please prove me wrong with solid arguments. Keep silent (as you usually do) and you will have proven me right (as I feel I am). Maybe Sbart and Cruel have the patience and are willing to spare the effort of helping you find flaws and get better (as they always do and I am surely more grateful to them than I am to you), I ran out of those long time ago.
Dátum: 2013.07.08. 13:06:31
Great idea, I for one applaud it and feel confident you will find a suitable way to implement it !
Dátum: 2013.07.08. 13:04:08
This new option is indeed a good idea. Great job! One of the next steps would be to figure out an alternative use for Archgems
Dátum: 2013.06.20. 19:55:24
Thanks Cruel, gratz to you too

Out of all the events, this is the one that needs a complete rework. It is STILL an AS spending contest to reach the top (the quest with killing 3 pets NEEDS to go, it is totally unfit since pets have 60-70k hp and it is impossible to kill someones pet unless he/she lets you).

Oh, by the way Cruel, good luck winning this event in 6 month, I sure won't be around, I tend to leave games once the servers get lonely (world 2 has 400 players AT most and only about 150 take part in events). Owners and developers should really think about a world merge or something, this game is way to good, don't let it die !

Anyways, good luck to anyone who wants to beat my 24 hours record
Dátum: 2013.06.19. 12:04:10
First !
Done!

24 hours!

Good luck to the rest
Dátum: 2013.06.18. 13:30:22
Archgems were meant to use in conjunction with Gigantic monsters. How about giving an option where you can sacrifice a number of Archgems ( 5-7 ) at a time to ensure the next hunt you'll get a Gigantic monster (100% the next monster will be Gigantic ) ?
Dátum: 2013.05.03. 16:23:48
You should try and give an extra use to archgems, I have 89 and the number is increasing constantly even if I have them on auto-use. Maybe make them a cost from some high-level relics or items ?
Dátum: 2013.01.15. 10:34:29
Thank you for the insurance, really makes me feel better it will be on time and all the resource saving plan is going to come to fruition
Dátum: 2013.01.15. 09:53:56
Can we start the event on the date it was announced on ? I know I am slightly trolling but you have to admit it is a legitimate question, taking into account you have a history at delaying events
Dátum: 2012.12.15. 14:51:01
Edited.... yet still Bull ....
Oldal: 1234567