Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2010.08.28. 20:10:45
It seems there was a glitch in the script on world 1: it triggered the finish immediately after phase 1 ended. I immediately contacted the programmer and he corrected it, and phase 2 begun, and everyone will have the opportunity to grab the relics. We apologize for the inconvenience.

About the rewards:

Some players get some reward, based on phase 1 before phase 2 begun. (like +10 to all stats, and 5% infection decrease). Reward is supposed to be awarded only at the end. For those who get reward now, it will be subtracted from the final reward. (So if the final reward would be +30 to all stats, and you already got +10, you will get only +20 more). Same for infection decrease.

Horde / personal awards (medalion of doom and +10 ducats) are also given out only at the end of the event, based on the total performance. There is no mini-reward for each phase. (text said you get it, but it was only the text you get at the end).
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 21:19:55
To anyone who still have problem killing the kobolds although having good equipment: read the combat description. You will see that if you duelled a couple times before, you will get the same penalty like when you duel 3 times or more in a row. So duel only twice before charging so you dont get a penalty to your stats!

Also I see the debate if it worth doing the event or not. I said the designers spent effort to make sure it worth it, you get stat increases, in ratio with the SE AND APs you spend on it. The potions, the pet xp and morale, the relics are just a bonus to this. Of course you can still choose not to do it - but as long as Zarknod has bad dream, his dreams has some unfortunate effects...
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 20:20:36
Actually, its not the horde, but the players. Several ultra-active players can tip the balance. But the event is far from over yet...

Also, the horde reward is small, compared to the reward which everyone gets.
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 20:18:46
There is another topic which describes all the benefits in detail:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,86.0

The soulwells slower fill rate is well explained in the story.
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 08:42:08
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.16. 18:16:07
this should ultimately be a cakewalk win for the Emerald - based purely on number of players

The multiplier (effectiveness of SE you spent) depends on the number of active players from that horde. So if the emerald has twice as much active players as ruby, for example, then the emeralds have to charge twice as much as well. About level and quality - the SE you need to charge depends on your level as well, this is to help to make the event less level-dependant.

Idézet: Cezann - 2010.08.17. 04:31:19
Tried several of these battles, and it seems there is little or no benefit for casual players or builders. My opponents ate up the multiple APs and none of the fights were even close.

We tried to balance the opponents that an average player can win the majority of the duels. However, the key to this that you have a decent equipment. Not necessarily premium, but at least things you can buy at your level, with a fair trade skill. The opponent's level is important only for one thing, the items they can use. If you get opponents 6 levels higher than you, it means only that they use items your level+6. So if you have a trade skill of 60 at least (with turbo), then you can have the same items, but you will have better base stats, so you will probably win.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 16:50:55
Relics work this way:
each time you kill a goblin, there is a small chance you find a relic. With each kill, this chance increases. So the more you kill, the higher the chance. You can find the 2nd relic in the second phase, the 3rd in the third. (But if you didn't find the first relic in the first phase, if you kill a lot in the second, you can get both the first and second).
About the dilemma if it worth or not. At the end of the event, you get several rewards, the biggest one is increase to your stats, in the ratio of Action Points and SE you spent. We tried to balance this so it worth for everyone, but in any case this is a decision you have to make. If you spend all SE during the event on charging the pylon, you might find yourself falling back in stats, so you have to find a balance. The event is a long one, so be warned, you have to wait for the big reward for a long time!
There are mini-rewards during the event, such as the relics or the top10 of the two categories get a small gift.
Dátum: 2010.08.16. 11:34:10
A new event started today: Zarknod's awakening. The event is available on all 3 worlds for characters level 3 and up. To access the event, log into the game, and click on the Misc button. The event consist of 3 phases, each phase takes a few weeks to complete, depending on the activity of players. The rewards will be awarded only at the end of the entire event, but we hope you will find that is is well worth it. During the event itself, you may find rare unique artifacts.
Good luck with awakening legendary creature!
Dátum: 2010.08.13. 11:42:29
Yes I can confirm that, the Zarknod event is coming next Monday!
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 20:47:48
Nice ideas, thank you, will look into it if we can implement some!
Dátum: 2010.07.28. 20:45:22
Maybe your pet is too weak, wait with completing the quest until your pet levels up a bit.
Dátum: 2010.07.22. 09:57:41
We are celebrating the 1st birthday of Doomlord from Friday (23th of July) to next Thursday (29th of July). During this period, each day the first time you log in you will get a birthday cake (look for it under healing potions). Additionally, if you purchase ancient stones during this time, you get +20% as a gift. If that wasn't enough, for your first purchase during this time you will get a medallion of doom, a unique artifact which gives +1 building skill and -1 sec to hunting time. Happy birthday!
Dátum: 2010.06.22. 13:25:01
Idézet: Tanstaff - 2010.06.19. 01:37:18
when i try to duel and attack another Doomlord - i get a message - no such battle exists - whats going on ?? - has happened 3 times in a row - thx

Thanks, I forwarded this to the programmer, it seems it happened when the battle took place during the usual daily backup. I hope he will be able to fix it very soon. thx for your patience.
Dátum: 2010.06.08. 09:49:31
We are launching a new world, world3. Preregistration begins today. We call this "peaceful world", because it prefers character advancement a little bit more than pvp action. For this reason, the rules differ a bit from the rules of world 1 and 2.
1.) In duel, the SE you gain is limited. The target can have 1million SE, you can't steal half of it.
2.) HP and mana regeneration is 33% faster.
3.) Clan wars are also less severe.

We have added the exact description of the rules to the Rules section:
http://world3.doomlord.net/index.php?m=jatekleiras#vilag3_szabalyok

Here is the quick registration link for our players:
http://world3.doomlord.net/index.php?m=regisztracio&sub=gyors_regisztracio

If you preregistrer, you don't have to go through the Breastplate of Doom game, you will get it automatically, and will enter the draw for the 100 EUR prize as well.

The world will launch after 1 week of preregistration period, on 15th of June, 14pm GMT+1 (8am EST, 13pm GMT).
Dátum: 2010.06.03. 14:34:50
We would like to offer an opportunity for new players to acquire free ancient stones, a free premium shield, and a special unique relic.
If new players buy ancient stones, they will get 20% more ancient stones for free, and they'll also get a bonus Shield of Doom and a unique relic: Locket of the Tireless. The new players may take advantage of this offer only for two weeks from the day of their registration! This offer applies only to the first purchase.
(Before our veteran players ask: probably there will be an opportunity for them to acquire the relic as well in the future).
Dátum: 2010.04.26. 19:34:20
Luck and level has no connection between. Your luck depends on your building, if you never built anything, your luck will be zero.
The above description tells you quite exactly what luck does.
1.) In combat, it affects minimum and maximum hit chance. The base for this is the luck difference of the combatants. For example, if both of you has a luck of 100, no one gets favored by Fortune. But if your luck is much higher than your opponent's, then your minimum and maximum chance to hit is increased, as is your opponent's decreased. Some more experienced players consider luck to be one of the most important abilities.
2.) During hunt, sometimes you find tiny monsters (they give less than average SE) or huge ones (they give more than the average). If your luck is high, you will have a slightly bigger chance to find huge monsters, and smaller chance to find tiny ones. But be warned, luck has very small effect on this, don't expect a spectacular result when your luck increases by 10.
3.) The chance for loot in Dimension Doors is a direct result of your luck, although there is a cap to this chance somewhere between 20 and 30%, but you need quite high luck to reach this cap.
Dátum: 2010.04.22. 20:51:50
Idézet: Hrus - 2010.04.20. 13:17:42
I have a question regarding an Adventure Lady of the Lake.
It says I need a healing potion, but I don't have one, can't buy one. I have a yellow healing potion but it is not used.

You must use any healing potion which is not weaker than your level minus 40. So you have to buy ancient nectar.

Idézet: Alenaiseo - 2010.04.21. 23:38:11
okay thanks, but i will be REALLY annoyed if i dont find ten by the time the event ends... i spent DAYS saving up

Don't forget that you can find a piece only if you answered the quiz question correctly, or won the duel.

Idézet: Jaysus666 - 2010.04.22. 20:47:03
i already read that and it didn't make sense.
i want to know how you do it.

Click on the highlighted text in the proper chapter.
Dátum: 2010.04.19. 13:21:46
Under misc/acceleration, we added a new option: Comfort functions. If a premium character buys this option, you get a couple of comfort functions: increase of maximum duel points, marking players on duel screen who are already in the torture chamber, change complete dress with a single click, automatic squeezing of captured animals, a quick button to buy the daily potions for ancient stones, ability to set amount when buying items, auto-stop hunting when you have 10 adventures, and a quick button to send multiple pets to the kennel. We hope you will find these functions useful.
Dátum: 2010.04.02. 10:48:22
You can now sign up for the new event, "The map". Anyone can participate who is at least level 2. To sign up, click on the Misc button on the left, and choose "The map". Although the actual action starts next Wednesday, you can join the event from today. The event lasts for 30 days. It will be a competition, players can choose to join one of 4 different groups. The winner group gets the most powerful reward, the second gets the second most powerful, etc. If the event will be successful, we shall repeat it (once every 6 months or something like that), so no worries if you miss it or want to get another reward as well. If you go to the event description ingame, you will find every necessary information there. We hope you will enjoy this event!

Also, don't forget about our Easter event coming up on Sunday!
Dátum: 2010.03.24. 11:41:18
Idézet: Jezper - 2010.03.24. 09:48:19
New here. Can you tell me what "safe" period I have after an attack?

If someone attacks you, no one can attack you in the following 5 minutes.
Also, if you suffered a total of 5 defeats in the past 3 hours, you cannot be attacked as well.
In addition to this, as long as your life point is below 15% of your maximum health, you cannot attack or be attacked.
Dátum: 2010.03.23. 22:35:08
I created a separate topic for combat discussion in the veteran forum:
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,57.0