Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Storm Firebane

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2012.07.13. 15:44:26
I would like an option for the torture chamber to say:

I will not use my otrture chamber to capture plyers at all, players with a scarab will NOT lose SE in a duel if they are among the number of targets in a day that would be needed to fill up my torture chamber.

this will make the scarab still usefull, but it will also allow me to duel them (and only gain the energy harness SE instead of their real SE) they should also be immune to drain soul during those duels ofc.

the AA ability is lacking on 2 points:
lvl 100 is to high (i am running into this problem since lvl 78)
It still does not allow to really drag them into the TC (and thus not fill it up), well, at least i can forget about scarabs during the huckster wars:)
Dátum: 2012.07.13. 15:37:35
that change was for the temple quest for advancing leels, not for the clan quests
Dátum: 2012.07.10. 11:01:34
for me, the TC is frustrating, due to the scarab.

we have a TC lvl 10, and in the 30 dp a day setting, I hve about 12 opponents i can attack and torture who do NOT have a scarab (and i have infection 100%, others in my range will not even have enough opponents to fill up TC quota). If 3 of those are in catacombs or so, I am screwed.

Now If it would be possible to actually torture a scarab player, (who always negates being captured, and as such does ot fill up the cells i have), it would be an optio to duel a few of those without SE on me, no gains, but at least i can fill up the cells), Or, option D would be:

throw away my key to the torture chambers, I will not use it (with a reset option once every 7 days or so.

with general torture gains of about 10k SE a day, this is not an easy option to use, but might be an option at least.

Seeing i am getting most of my SE with duel/ repeatable quest/ energy harness (W3, there are only a few opponents where i would gain more than energy harness allowance in a duel anyway), not being able to fill up the TC and thus gain more safe targets is not just hampering my progress, its crippling it, o i would gladly lose out on the 10k SE a day from TC to be able to duel 50 times a day
Dátum: 2012.07.09. 14:52:48
I would personally like to be able to do something about the torture chamber, It is hard to find enough targets without a scarab to fill it up, so i can then hit scarab carrying targets
Dátum: 2012.06.20. 22:11:19
lol, then i always read it wrong, I thought the idea was ye could stay a certain level for longer but NOT gain more AA points over the levels.
Dátum: 2012.06.18. 22:59:45
The XP required to gain a level is increased by level x 5%, but the AA points you receive with XP increases by this amount as well.

as i read it, or at least as I understood it, was that the ammount of xp NEEDED to gain an AA point increases by the same ammount as the xp needed to gai a new level, IE is ye would get 1 AA for 1000 xp with 0 deep learning, now you wouyld need 1200 xp at lvl 4, and thou I never counted it out, it at last feels that way to me as well. Which would make sense to me as well, it used to be a spiders skill, and to prevent it from being overpowering, you would not get more AA while staying in the same level for longer time

If ye would tell me as a result of this i get about 142% AA points a level compared to someone with no deep learning AND no DD(due to less AA om hunts due to that) or in other words, about 3 times as much as most other W3 players, then i actually do not believe it
Dátum: 2012.06.18. 00:19:15
The trouble is:

why would i want to need MORE xp to level IF not to keep enoughe duel targets?

the whole new bussiness of more xp to level up for the top takes care of this allready (and yes, i am in the top 50 on W3), deep learning ALSO reduces AA gained by the same percentage of more xp needed to level up, So now i need even more xp to level up (for no real gain anymore, the duel targets stay allready), So I not only wasted 40 AA points, i also gain AA 20% slower over the added xp needed to level up (for being in the top 50).

the former concept of deep learning was fine, it was a nice compensation for getting high xp for hunts, so I would not advance to fast compared to DD players, and make up for pretty lousy SE/xp ratio on hunts with duel and rep quest SE, so i kept enough duel targets for my duels and quests. (I am NOT a spider, useless on w3 anyway, but i like to have a big selection of duel targets, to fill up rep quests fast, and to keep my petss up in xp gain).

the whole former idea is useless now thou, i simply gain a few ranks for the same xp needed increase and keep on getting more AA points(no 20% gain reduction anymore then) nd i can use lots of AA still (if only for strong bones ability)
Dátum: 2012.06.17. 22:58:30
@ trackor, yes, they stack (as does intelligent pet and pet intelligence skill and xp from equipment) however, i cannot say how much each % or numbers stackins in total, but it all adds up (which is needed for pets at lvl 100 and up, lots of xp to gain to level up to make up for their fast morale loss).
Dátum: 2012.06.17. 22:50:22
Congratz Wombat, and while ye may have muttered about me, I never got a championships medal in all times anyway , well, who cares, i will keep on collecting alvariels medls instead (but not this month it seems)
Dátum: 2012.06.17. 22:44:22
After this update i feel like iwasted 40 AA points on deep learning, I mean, leel up a few spots into top 50 and ye have the same exp increaee and NOT the lesser AA points penalaty. Can i get a refund on these 40 AA points? (I can always use those points to boost the base level of my pets), having to spend 3 AA points to forget the skill is fine if it started out as a mistake, but not if programmers changed the rules afterwards.
Dátum: 2012.05.21. 12:24:24
boar, are you sure you have not selected a specific animal for trapping? tht would explain low catching chances (doulbe chance on THAT mcritter, 0% chance on any other type)
Dátum: 2012.05.08. 21:18:25
reusable focus crystals (AH ones) will be added to inventory after deletion indeed
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 22:27:03
getting an error on the quiz olypics, it also does not register for the ToD
Dátum: 2012.04.21. 16:29:36
strong bones AA raises the base level of all your pets by one, is repeatble and does not keep track in AA skills list, you use it there, but its effective at your pets page
Dátum: 2012.04.16. 19:23:30
drat, just when i planned on max ap and a memory box at the start of it, I would like it if a postponement if needed would be announce 2 weeks up front or so, then i could adapt the saving up on a for it.

well, another week premium needed to get max ap then
Dátum: 2012.03.06. 15:56:03
well, on world 3 i see winners from other worlds, so i doubt that its fixed totally, but at least i can buy again
Dátum: 2012.03.06. 13:58:43
aye, it did not load when useing the wheel and then i cannot buy anymore as well, W3
Dátum: 2012.02.02. 01:13:40
Well, i still have 2 more spacerift potions (thank you Xeno wars), so i an use another week, but it is indeed not how it is supposed to be done.

I would be fine with an event with an end time once a certain percentage of participants have gotten the endgoal (300/ 400 vicltories) if that was how it was decided at the start, but i dont think its a ood idea to change the rules afterwards.
Dátum: 2012.01.25. 15:17:07
all clones are placed in the same horde/huckster as the player, everyone complaining about no targets should switch huckster to an underdog, then ye have targets enough.

the mass archaix choosers have hardly any players and thus harly any clones opponents, i have more than enough as an edralian player thou (W3, but due to the selection method, i think the same counts for every world).
Dátum: 2012.01.08. 00:35:42
delete the focus crystal in the current item and it does not get deleted but is free for reuse.

no need to insert another focus crystal to get it back, do not mind the message of warning (took me some nerve the first time with the paralyzoid, but it works that way)
Oldal: 123