+2 pet skills
-0.1% on abis/skills
+0.2% on AA
+5% on essence effect

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.12.18. 23:04:14
Idézet: Random - 2012.12.18. 13:21:56
Doomlord events plan 2013
Landragor Event and Map Event reduced to 3 weeks.
We reserve the right to change, but we try to keep the plan.

Don't forget to adjust the required map pieces (-25%) to get extra rewards.

Other than that, good to have the schedule before hand.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.12.13. 22:17:51
How about an option to trade a red for a green and keep the "red counter" going up to get a better prize next time?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.12.13. 01:30:14
The archgem description is very weird. For a second, I thought DD players would get more.
Why didn't you write "It will give you 50% more SE, unless you have the DD skill. In this case, you will get only 25% more."?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.12.08. 02:01:52
Idézet: Carrier - 2012.12.08. 00:28:50
Do you have any comments on the playing style PoK?

I can't see why being a spider would be very much fun unless it leads to an unfair advantage over those of us who are unaware of the available techniques to harvest active players who have no access to the information about 'loopholes' in the game.

I want to also say that I'm very impressed with the way my concerns have been answered and that I wish your game all the best.

Which loopholes are you referring to?
Just make sure not to leave SE hanging around and you should be fine.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.12.07. 01:17:33
Wouldn't it be a good idea to take advantage of the Christmas Season and the fact there is an event running that requires quite some AS to launch a new promotion?

Just a business thought...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.12.07. 01:15:54
Excellent news!

But the new buildings you claim to be already implemented, are not!

Also, when should we expect to have the Purple Essence Converter here in the international server?

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.12.05. 01:37:04
ardent,
I didn't post how many decrees I had used before because it was not over yet. I was still on penalty time. But I can do it now. I used 7 decrees, listed below with the rationale:

- Killing 3 pets --> this is 1 of the 3 foolish tasks that could not be done competitively without a decree
- Squeeezing a lvl 80 pet --> this is the 2nd
- Collecting 150 shards --> this is the 3rd
- Finding 10 Subplasmas --> kinda tough to hunt ~350 times at that point, with very few APs
- Killing 5 DG bosses with mace --> kinda tough to have 60 DG points in the 7th row
- Attacking an Epic 30 times --> this one would take me 6-7 hours anyway, as I can attack only 6 times per hour max
- Killing 2 Entities --> it was 2 am on Monday evening and I had to get it done fast cos' I had to work a few hours later. I ended the whole thing at 3:45 am

As you can see, my victory was not an AS race. It was simply the outcome of having the best strategy. By the way, how many decrees did you use?

Regarding the event itself, I hated the fact some tasks forced players to use decrees (such as the 3 tasks I highlighted above and the ones with the mega-essences/catalized essences, as some players simply can't do it because they already have them all). I also hated the one to finish a building. Clans like ours are having a very hard time to finish 10 buildings for the clan quest and now we need to finish, all of a sudden, 20+ buildings for the event. Admins must either abolish that or create SEVERAL new buildings. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of AS required. I remember the time premium players had a 15-20% edge. Now it is easily 500%+. I don't like it and I don't understand why free players are still hanging around.

Regarding the ideas for the next event, I only liked lowering the amount of decrees per row. Time related usage is unfair to people not able to be online at 00:00 server time. And by the way, this would most likely be the time it would end on day 7, with a couple people just waiting to use the last decree. Then it wouldn't be an AS race. It would be "whoever can click faster on day 7 race".

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.12.03. 23:35:25
Idézet: ardent - 2012.12.03. 16:35:28

THAT does bother me because the way it is now, it's just an AS race, nothing more ( and Cruel01 proved it on world 2)...

Why do you say that? How many decrees do you think I have used?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.12.02. 23:46:27
Idézet: Tanya - 2012.12.02. 17:21:25
I have a question...subplasma detector and archgem detector...I can not find them anywhere..

Both detectors are received as prizes for finishing rows 5 and 6.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.11.21. 01:12:19
From tomorrow, the Package of Dread will be available for purchase. Do you intend to disclose what this is for or should we should just buy it out of faith?

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.11.12. 22:55:17
Idézet: Miklos
The maximum level of the AA abilities Bind wounds and Useful hunt have been increased from 10 to 30. We are also working to add new AA abilities in the near future.

Good stuff. RIP DD.
Timing sucks though. Whoever had AA point saved will have a huge advantage on Landragor. This isn't fair
You should have waited until the end of the event.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.10.31. 21:46:34
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.10.31. 20:15:27
I'm sorry for the inconvenience! When world 4 ends, a button is supposed to appear automatically where you can choose to transfer your character and / or stones/medal.

There was a button there, but it only gave the option to transfer the stones. It was not possible to transfer neither the char nor the medal.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.10.31. 10:03:35
It seems the whole transferring thing is not enabled. I have finished top 3, but I can't transfer a Medal of Glory to my char in W2. And the option to transfer the whole char is not available either (not that I want to do it, but I thought you should know).

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.10.25. 10:31:44
Idézet: Wormtail - 2012.10.24. 20:16:28
This is a really annoying thing (to me at least):

'You can't attack this character, because you attacked him/her in the last 60 minutes.'

Why is he/she attackable on the duel page if not??

This also happens to me when I boost my Continuum diminution and then unboost it. Is this your case?
I have already asked about this in the forum and, according to Miklós, they can't fix it.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.10.20. 02:48:29
On the clan quest page, there should be a list of pending quests as well. This way, it would be easier to plan for the triple reward.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.10.12. 21:59:44
I have just become invisible for the temple quest. This quest really bothers me, as it makes me stop playing for 24 hours (36h considering duels). It is simply stupid! Why would game developers force their customers to stop using their product? From a business perspective, it makes no sense.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.10.06. 20:38:58
How about a relic to allow EF to go up another 36 lvls (enabling 1-minute hunts)?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.09.20. 23:08:51
I reinstalled Firefox and it is working now.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.09.20. 17:30:30
All of a sudden, most of my features are no longer working.
The clock countdown has stopped for everything (Hunts + Skills + Squeeze, etc...)
I can't change my dress anymore
I can't heal all my pets together

I use firefox.

Any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks,
Cruel.

Edit: It just got worse. Now I can't even enter the game as it doesn't allow me to change to World 2 in the login page. WTF?!