Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

A couple of friends and I are planning on creating a modest clan in this new W4.
Anyone interested in joining, please send me a pm here.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.05.01. 19:10:06
In Clan Quests, if I finish 1 level, I get 3 AA points. For 2 lvls, I get 5 AA and 10 AA for 3 lvls.
Why do you penalize getting 2 lvls?
It makes no sense!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.04.24. 23:19:03
It is a quite fine pet equipment. It gives +150% Healing efficiency, +20% SE, +3 moral/victory (duels and challenges only), +12 XP/victory.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.04.20. 03:02:23
dodo,
Prizes are displayed by simply having your mouse over the bags (lower prizes) and the chest (big prize). Some the chest items still lack the explanation though.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.04.17. 00:44:11
Let's write an example to clarify all doubts.

I have just reached lvl 87 and this will be my first championship in this category. I have 4 blue medals and 1 red medal. First championship is blue.
Do I get
(a) -5 in all stats because I have 5 medals or
(b) -4 in all stats because I have 4 blue medals.

Let's assume I win and go to 5 blue medals and 1 red medal. In the next red championship, do I get
(a) -18 in all stats because I have 6 medals and have already won a medal in this category or
(b) -6 because I have 6 medals but have never won a red medal in this category or
(c) -1 because I only have 1 red medal.

Let's assume I win again and then 2 more times in a row. I will have 6 blue medals and 3 red medals then. What happens in the next championship (blue). Do I get
(a) -90 for all my 9 medals multiplied by 10 because I have won 4 times in this category already or
(b) -27 for my 9 medals multiplied by 3 or
(c) -18 for my blue medals multiplied by 3.

I hope it is clearer, even though it might be more confusing...lol

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.04.17. 00:13:13
I am not sure if they split the medals (Miklos, pls clarify). If they do, the handicap kinda loses sense, because -6/-10 is irrelevant as Trackur pointed out. The real handicap would be the -10 per medal (item 2.4), but it only kicks in if all medals are counted together. Otherwise, a person would need to stay in the same category for at least 5 months and win all 4 tournaments before and this is very unlikely.
And this is exactly how I thought it worked. So I figured Trackur would have -110 handicap (from his 11 medals) because he has won 4+ tournaments in this category. But even the -28, as suggested by Sbart, would be very relevant, specially because it also affects the skills.

Cruel.

P.S. Trackur, I am glad you are leaving
Dátum: 2012.04.16. 02:26:59
I don't believe the handicap is working. Trackur just beat me again and he's already won 4-5 times in this category. Even though he is stronger than me, I am pretty sure he can't beat me with -120 (yeah, the dude is good and has 12 medals!) in all his stats. As a matter of fact, he would probably lose to everyone with -120.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.04.07. 01:22:34
I wouldn't.
Not until the low SE/XP ratio for EH isn't changed.
The moment I get all relics, I will simply skip this part of the personal quest.

But we are discussing 2 different things here.
First one is your claim that you make more SDs than you can spend. I am not even close to this, so I can't really agree. Your problem is that you are number 1 in adventures by far in W2
Second one is the fact that very few people can do 4 adventures per day.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.04.06. 20:25:00
My problem with adventures is that fights really hurt EH players, as the SE/XP payout is very low.

But this is not even my point. As a matter of fact, I used to have the same approach as Kethios until I realized how important relics are. Today I am doing lots of them (despite hating the SE/XP payout) and will probably be top 25 soon. And still, I am far from doing 4 per day. In my opinion, very few people in W2 will be able to achieve that.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.04.06. 02:12:56
In W2, players who won the early championship still have their red medals.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.04.05. 23:00:24
Looks great! Excellent introduction to the game, apparently.
Just need to be careful not to create frustration among players. Buying a new helm every 4 weeks seems extremely hard. A helm costs more than 10,000 SD, which means at least 4 adventures per day. In W2, top 25th has less than 1000 adventures and the game has been on for a long time. Do the monthly average and you will realize 4 adventures per day is too much.
Also, don't forget to include an extra column in the achievements. And the same should be done for the clan quests.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.04.01. 12:15:02
The link was not working when I wrote it.
I am glad it was just a joke cos' I was about to gg away from the game.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.31. 23:32:45
I really hope this is some sort of April's fool joke...

Today, we added the following changes to the game:
- You can buy soul-energy from the soul-huckster. Each day, the first 100,000 SE costs 5 ancient stones, the next 100,000 costs 10, the next 15 etc.
- The Citadel of Destruction's max level have been increased to 30. The additional levels allow the clan to destroy the buildings of another clan, but with strict limitations! You can destroy only the buildings of a clan which have more buildings than you. At level 21, only 1, at level 30, a maximum of 10 levels of a given building can be destroyed, and you can do this only once a day.
- To protect weaker characters, we added a potion to the soul-huckster, lesser defense potion. Using this, you get +100% bonus to all abilities if your attacker's ability total is at least 150% of yours.
- The earlier limitation of attack range depending on level difference has been erased. From now on, you can a doomlord of any level, even a level 100 can attack a level 1. This will help players to detach from the theory of SE/XP, and XP became now the most valuable resource.
- Corresponding with this, we added to the shop "level-draining" focus crystals. If you damage your opponent with such a weapon or spell, he/she will lose XP, and you will get a specified portion of that.
We hope you like these changes.
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS!

Change 1 - You are basically giving unlimited power to whoever is willing to pay for it. This is beyond wrong!
Change 2 - I honestly believe I am reading this incorrectly. It seems my clan buildings can be destroyed by weaker clans, which will level down all clans. This is such a bizarre proposal that I have to be wrong.
Change 3 - All my hard earned advantage will become a disadvantage, as my much weaker adversary will instantly become much stronger.
Changes 4 and 5 - This is stupid. You are simpling forcing everyone out of DD, but with a completely wrong strategy. Why don't you just convert everyone into EH and forget this non-sense of eliminating the duel level restriction.

I am absolutely astonished!
As I said, I hope this is a joke.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.31. 12:42:18
Game developers have made clear they will not have any sort of market in the game.
And the real reason for that is that they want to sell more AS. So the suggestion to allow players to get premium items for free is never going to fly.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.29. 01:05:38
How about a pet skill that makes pets more susceptible to generating essences?
So if I squeeze a lvl 20 pet, with 25 skill, I would have a 25% chance of getting 3 essences instead of 2. That would be on top of the AA skill, which means I could potentially get 4 essences if I were very lucky.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.20. 03:15:23
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.03.19. 15:35:27
Ok, it actually works this way:
the minimum amount to collect for better price is 40, 100, and 150. This is the amount if you are in the team with the lowest chance. If you are in a team where the chance to find is higher, then these numbers will be higher too. But if you switch to a team - or your team changes to - where the chances are lower, it will switch to less (but no less than 40/100/150). But it will not increase.

Ok this might sound complicated, but shortly, we tried to make sure that regardless of chances, being in one team or another will not affect your ability to get the better reward.

I believe Miklos wanted to write the opposite, as highlighted above.
In any case, I have switched teams and now I need 42 instead of 40.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.17. 12:54:40
Idézet: langds - 2012.03.17. 11:28:53
ok but on world2 i have now been pushed into a new bracket level 87+ how am i supposed to compete where i should be since i left my level at 86 and today been pushed over to level 87 thanks to the crystal horde attacks???

This is an interesting tweak to the whole plot...

Anyway, I will repeat a suggestion I gave some time ago. Every event must be scheduled to start on Mondays. I don't know why you insist on Fridays. Fridays are a recipe for disaster because if anything goes wrong, the programmer will very likely be unavailable to fix it.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.16. 10:56:57
I will not even get mad about this because I consider it to be a no brainer. Admins will simply revert the early championship and reopen registration for the correct date (i.e. 18 March).
Anything other than that is simply unacceptable!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.14. 01:58:14
The wheel of fortune was a great addition to the game. It is fun and allows us to get some extraordinary items.
But it is too expensive. A 50 AS upfront cost plus another 60 AS per month is quite pricy. 30 AS (0.5 AS per roll) would be much more reasonable. As a matter of fact, the game has become increasingly expensive for players who want to stay competitive. And even though I reckon you have to make some money, I believe the current structure simply will attract no free riders, which might be bad for the game as a whole because a low number of players hurts everybody.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2012.03.12. 01:20:12
This message is displayed when your target has already suffered 5 attacks in a 60-minute window.

Cruel.