Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kalann

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2013.02.13. 11:22:59
Idézet: borecdan - 2013.02.13. 07:41:56
Hi, just wanted to ask if everything is going as planned?
If yes, I suppose the pre-registration should be opened tomorrow (7 days ahead)

Huckster battle 2013. Febrary 21. – March 14.

If that's the case, I wonder if we'll get event points for attacking the Xenos with APs on W1
Dátum: 2013.02.12. 10:26:22
Idézet: Hatsepsut - 2013.02.12. 07:36:50
The problem is, that I don't think any non-Japanese person can answer this question from memory or by logics. And quiz is not intended to be a "who can use Google" game.

The fact that it comes out in international news means that non-japanese have a fair chance of knowing the answer. Japanese national politics have a certain international importance (as opposed to Swaziland or Bhutan, for example), because they have an international impact.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure there are more players with knowledge about japanese politics than about baseball. There are a bunch of questions about baseball in the database, and yet only 2 countries in the world play the game. Basically, if you're not american or japanese, baseball is the same thing as paraguayan cooking ~ i.e. "uninteresting, lexical knowledge".

About Google : For those of us the view the quizz seriously, as a game mechanic to extract more SE from our hunts, getting the answer right is important, so google will be used. I can pretty much answer 90% of the questions on my own now, but I still use google from time to time. Google is the backup solution for most players, so the "googlability" of a question should be taken into account during the evaluation. It would certainly reduce the subjectivity of the evaluation process, as it is based on a ressource available to all players.

You know that players use google. Otherwise, why would it be impossible to copy questions during the quizz olympics ?
Dátum: 2013.02.07. 11:21:23
W1 : Xeno-specific quests restored.

Edit :
W2 : Medal received.

Thanks
Dátum: 2013.02.06. 12:36:30
W3 : Haakon : Xeno combat medal received.
W2 : Azanael : Medal of Doom NOT received.

On another note ...

W1 : Kalann : I very much doubt that removing the Xeno-specific quests will motivate players to finish it.

Also, take note that there were 5 stupidly strong Xenos which exist solely because of 2 players (not that I fault them). As both of them seem to be pretty uninterested in butchering their Xenos, that means that lower level players have to kill these Xenos instead (there still 4 of them alive, at around 80% HP each).

Now, personally, I'm a pretty strong player for my level, and yet these Xenos deplete my HP in only 5 attacks. Even counting for Magic Regen, that's a miserable 10 attacks before having to rest, so lets's say that's 20 attacks daily.

(Don't mention potions, I'm an EH player, attacking Xenos is already a waste enough as it is)

In case you didn't notice, it seems that most players have come to the same sad conclusion I have : it's just not worth the effort.
Dátum: 2013.01.17. 23:04:53
Same here, attacked with sub and no TC.
http://www.doomlord.net/index.php?m=csataleiras&csata=3572702
Dátum: 2013.01.17. 23:02:20
There are extra prizes for the top ten in each category (various medals).

Also, if nobody finishes the Xenos, then the event is failed and nobody gets any prizes at all (in theory, I have yet to see it happen).

Fighting Xenos is basically a fighting hunt, so hunter characters can participate quite freely.

I will agree however the for an EH dueller character, there is the drawback (compared to regular duelling) of 0% soul-drain, and no possible extra SE.
Dátum: 2012.12.29. 21:27:04

I understand for the yellow essences, but there's nothing ground-breaking in the green effects.
Only Trade and Magic absorption would be affected, surely that shouldn't be a problem to implement ?
Dátum: 2012.12.27. 18:52:51
That means that at 45 Megaessences, the trade essence gives +30, thus breathing life into the Mithril Trade Chain

Completely unrelated : do essences work for the Championship ? If yes, is timing an issue ?
Dátum: 2012.12.27. 18:47:06
Maybe the "essences" you get from loyalty shards work ??
Dátum: 2012.12.18. 11:22:53
Get the purple essence converter, it's a new relic (100 AS).
Dátum: 2012.12.14. 12:30:57
@Axe L : I confirm you need to be level 80 to get the named DG monsters ... I'm in your position on W3.

@Valkyrie : Check the profile of someone who has finished the pyramid, the mask is in their relics.
Dátum: 2012.12.14. 07:06:56
Either you rush up to level 80, or you use a RD.
Dátum: 2012.12.12. 10:55:05
The way I read it, the multiplier would be :
1 + (level/40)

So a player level 100 would get a multiplier of : 1+(100/40) = 3.5

With an excution skill of 100, the "execution range" would be :

500 x 3.5 = 1750 HP.
Dátum: 2012.12.11. 11:52:07
The Chain of Dread is a pretty good necklace, it's actual power seems to be based on your level.

Unless you're in a strong clan which can provide you with a nice epic necklace, the Chain will probably be the best necklace you can find for a long while.
Dátum: 2012.12.06. 00:29:46

Middle earth is far away .... the Enemy must have really corrupted this place beyond all measure for such an unbelievable thing to happen !
Dátum: 2012.12.03. 22:38:50
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.12.03. 17:29:12
I strongly agree about the "AS race". I understand why there should be Royal decrees in the Pyramid, but 3 per level? And such a low penalty for using more than 3? Somehow I think that 2 (or even 1) RD/level of the Pyramid would have been more approriate, and perhaps having a penalty of 25 points per decree above 2 used for the entire Pyramid (so when using your 3rd RD and above, you would only gain 1/2 points per task).

The 3/level means my level 49 character can have a shot at the top level of the pyramid

As for the penalties ... well, at the moment, either you throw away a serious amount of SE, or you line Beholder's pocket *shrugs* It's usually good business policy not to further penalise the guys who invest in the game's operational costs.

And, I mean, who cares ? Ok, it might take a bit longer, and you won't have the title, but good planning should enable anyone to finish this before the deadline, with a minimal cost in RDs.

So yes, the AS intensive guys will outspend each other to have the bragging rights to the title, and a couple of extra trinckets. The rest of us can just grab the main reward, with an investment magnitudes lower than their's. Seems fair to me.
Dátum: 2012.11.30. 17:19:42
Idézet: TheLion - 2012.11.30. 15:24:38
Lost SE in a duel but it was from an item being used by the other player and at the end of duel it showed 0 SE loss (I only had a small amount so the item took it all) - this duel didn't count towards the "lose 3 duels with loss of SE" (or whatever it says) task.

Thanks for the notice.
Attack players who have less soul-drain than your soul-drain protection.
Dátum: 2012.11.17. 10:44:33
Which calendar was in force before Julian calendar in most of Europe?
Gregorian calendar
Hebrew calendar
Persian calendar
Thai solar calendar

To my knowledge, there was no majorly recognized calendar in europe before the julian calendar.
The answer marked as correct, is indeed the right answer with the following correction :

"before" -> "after the"
Dátum: 2012.11.15. 23:28:59
You mean with EH ?
Last time I checked it didn't seem so. The diamond bonus only applies if you effectively steal SE from the opponent.
Dátum: 2012.11.14. 19:06:57
Idézet: eragon5 - 2012.10.19. 21:20:24
What relics i get from the landragor if i have a soul well catalyst and auction ticket too?
(i have a ticket, and i could get a soul well relics)

You get the half-year soul-well catalyst, which is cumulative with the regular one.
Oldal: 1234567