Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - janyemm

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 09:52:40
65 wins yesterday and 65 today of course .
I do not like to be penalized by using 2DP for one battle And I think that 65x21=1365wins will be surely enough to be in Top10.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 09:20:34
OK, I am sapphire.

Until now 130 fights, 130 wins. Used only small amount of healing potions, but I have Map finding skill over 1/3 of my level, so I am automatically healed on end of each battle.

Bartessica, as for sapphire horde our weak result is not because we are in small number. Every clan has same chance not depending by activity, numbers, etc.
Total count for each clan together for all territories is 100. Key is how these 100% are divided. Look at sapphire, 51,73% of all attacks are in ONLY 3 Territories !!!
Thats problem, not activity.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.10.16. 13:22:49
I would like to ask if AA skill Healing Potion Mastery and new relic Vitaliser / gained from exchange for Horde trophies / have COMBINED total effect ?
Because both grants similar effects :

Healing Potion Mastery - Each level increases the efficiency of healing potions by 10% (affects only potions bought for ancient stones).

Vitaliser - Healing potions bought for ancient stones heal twice as much. Your constitution gives 10% more max. HP.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.10.11. 07:24:39
Thanks Miklos. I am surely happy you are watching what players like and what do not. I am absolutly sure this new event will be more interesting than old Map event. I think short time before Event is not so big problem as some time for collecting event points or raising map skill is available.
Cooperation will be surely hard=impossible, but next time this event will be running we will probably have merged world, so it will be problem only for this current event. And still ..... most important factor will be luck, as theoretically you can win territory with 5% of your horde attacks and you can lost with 90% of your horde attacks.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.10.09. 07:57:39
Do not think it will be implemented now. Too little time until start of event. Anyway later I will welcome any change as Map Event is clearly worst from events / at least for me /. I will surely not participate in this event.
Ward of hordes seems to be complicated for me now , maybe correct translation and full explanation will be more clear. What I can read now are rules which practically destroy usability of changind DD/EH by spacerift potion during event.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.09.26. 11:36:56
Yes, 20 temple medal is maximum. You can be doing next temples, just without temple medal as reward.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.09.25. 14:52:01
Misc - Acceleration - Comfort functions

You can make multi-buying / for items where available like common potions / if you already purchased mentioned Confort functions . Sorry, I do not remember price, purchased long time ago.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.09.16. 06:54:33
Trackur,

I think it is better to spend SE for Tree each day than once for week huge amount. Number of bricks is limited for each day by activity / hunts+duels/ of players inside less developed clans. So I think it is better to get 20% of available bricks for day EACH day than 95% of available bricks ONCE for week. If you spent such huge amount of SE in one day it only cause price for 1bricks will raising. But maybe I am wrong.
Anyway surely this building is long-term feature.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.08.25. 11:57:13
Like the idea. Surely more players will grant more playable and funny game. But surely I can see some problematic points. For example if auction time remains same as today we can surely expect raising prices for auction items because all players from 3 worlds will bid for only one item / in case auction house will be also joined /. For new players in game it will be even harder to spare some ducats to be able win wanted item.
Because just now I am playing only W1 I have not idea about W3 rules and influence of merging on W3 world players.
Also I think Dolp13 post is correct. Effect of support is not so strong to have big influence. As for builders - do not forget characters from other worlds are already developed so is hard to imagine somebody will sacrifice your great dueller to make "builder" just now. Simply I think with all positives and negatives I let join multiples to same clan. No personal interest on that - I said - have no character on W2 or W3.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.07.30. 17:00:07
Yes, Sbart is correct.
Also you can claim your daily Loyality bonus under Daily routines, which contains also 2AP - at least for me. Not sure if loyalty bonus is influenced by your level.

Basically as non premium you can have 30AP daily to max 40AP daily / for elementary fusion skill on level 57/
If you are premium player you can have from 37AP daily to max 50AP daily / for elementary fusion skill on level 57/

Also do not forget about hunter potion - each one after using gives you 5AP. Hunter potion is for example as partial reward in Temple of Doom or can be created from Shard of Loyalty.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.07.19. 17:52:33
Hi,

I know very well about problem you are speaking. I started playing this game on end of previous year. But - at least at world 1 - here is few clans which are active even within low levels. You can find active players when you take look to lowest levels of champhionship. But not sure if champhionships are not only from level 10.

Anyway, you can join any clan which will accept you , even if you will not fill their soul-well. But you are not full member and you cannot use their buildings which is big drawback until you will not full soulwell. So I think it is wise to join clan with not so big soulwell so you will be able use their buildings after some effort.

Here on forum are players from all worlds, so try to tell us which world you are playing and which horde you are, maybe some from us will be able help you.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.07.07. 18:26:18
Hi Cruel,

As for option of switch on/off using archgems I personally MUST switch off using archgems because I needed to save few of them for task in Ruler of Planet. When I let options switched on every day I used one archgem I got from Dread package.
For me as DD player which is not dueling so many - archgem is rather rare resource. Especially if until now I did not have archgem detector.

Of course I understand your situation. It is not good if any resource in game becomes useless and start to stockpile. I hope programators will find way for solving situation.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.07.06. 05:33:03
Hi all,

As I am trying to finish quest - Deal at least 50 spell damage to your opponents pet in 10 of your duels - I have few question.

1. Duel where I was attacked and made damage was not counted, it is correct ? I think also duel where I was attacked is "MY" duel, or not ?

2. Not understand how is relationship between spell with 10% damage to opponent pet and secondary spell skill on one side and hard skin skill on oposite side.

a, Is skill hard skin absorbing also spell damage due to direct bonus in spell / in my case cytaclysm lvl71 - 10% damage to opponent pet / ?
b, Absorbing spell damage due to hard skin is in absolute or relative numbers ? if somebody has hard skin lvl20 / I found that it should be decreasing magic damage by 2,5 and linear by one level / so it is decreasing damage by 50pts, or decreasing chance by 50%. It is huge difference.

3. When I am attacking lower level player with subplasma are my possibilities to damage opponent pet affected some way ? I tried to attack by subplasmas some players dozens levels lower without any damage to their pets / I am still sorry I was forced to try that /

4. Is there any event where this task can be finished by attacks to artificial enemy ? / xeno, landragor, crystal clones in hucksters and so /

Just today I made 1482 spell damage to one player, but even do not touch his pet. Have spell with 10% damage to opponent pet and secondary spell on level 10. He has hard skin on level 17. His doomlord is 2 levels lower than me.

Many thanks in advance for any answer from more experienced players, Jany
Dátum: 2013.06.20. 08:22:33
Idézet: Hatsepsut - 2013.06.19. 22:12:11

Actually the chain should disappear and you get a special Medal of Dread instead. If you complete the whole pyramid again, you get your chain back.

Not very clear for me. I am low level player and I am participating this event ONLY due to Chain of Dread as reward for 4th floor. I have NO chance to finish whole pyramide, even 4th level is costly for me.

So I have Chain of Dread from previous pyramide and if I will be able to finish again 4th level to qualify for new Chain of Dread - as a result - I will have one Medal of Dread ( with absolutly unknown stats ) instead better Chain of Dread ? OOOOOPS
Dátum: 2013.05.10. 11:41:36
LOL very good. Now except old relic which was removed .... also half-year auction ticket I got today morning from current Landragor was removed

Jany
Dátum: 2013.05.05. 14:48:08
Cruel,

Yes I understand DD working exactly how you told. But from 15 duels I won after starting developing DD I got 15 times 0 SE / 100% of my duels /. During previous weeks I never got 0 SE / usually get 600-800SE from one duel /. I am not saying it cannot happen, only seems to be for me very unrealistic - I already send message to Game Help. But many thanks for confirmation DD should not affect duels.

Jany

edit : OK. I got explanation from Miklos / staff working on Sunday /, now everything clear for me. And yes - I am getting 0 SE from duels because I started upgrading DD skill.
Dátum: 2013.05.05. 06:28:59
I choosed DD and started upgarding it yesterday. Exactly from that time I am getting 0 SE + full XP from each my normal duel / from all players I got in Friday normal SE /. If I will lose duel, I will lose SE normally. Is it normal feature because I choosed DD ? I must say I am surprised. In description of DD skill I did not read anything about negative affect on normal duels.

Jany
Dátum: 2013.03.25. 10:05:39
Hi Shadowchronix,

Last time when we had AS action I bought AS two times, but was not able to get package twice, because only ONCE is available. We found with Miklos solution of that situation which was acceptable for both sides / although surely not ideal / , but I think it should be clearly explained that package is claimable only ONCE if it is true also in this promotion.

....... and one question from me - what is Hunter´s Loots ?

Janyemm, W1
Dátum: 2013.03.02. 08:24:01
Suplasma surely helped, many thanks Miklos / true is sublasma is for ancient stones /.
Regarding sublasma I have one question - if I will switch my duel points from 15daily ( attacking all players ) to 30daily ( attacking only equal and higher level ) - will I am still able attack lower level of crystal clan with sublasma ?

Jany
Dátum: 2013.02.21. 19:04:47
You are happy. I had 5or6 crystal clan opponents and 5 real players, thats together about 10 targets / W1 /. Beated them about 5 hours ago and they are still gone. Event ended for me sooner than started . I "prepared" yourself with event points and duel points. Seriously thinking about quit playing although started only 4 months ago.
Oldal: 123456