Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - thor77

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 19:32:58
so manukind again you say that everyone lyiing when say you attack them and even if they brought you the battles report then you say that is is faked.and at the same moment you admit that you hit the low lvls
meanwhile you ask from the ones you are attacking to post the battle reports so that your friends can mock them and start insulting them.seriously very mature behaviour
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 19:29:45
manukind he dont have anything better to do just he wakes up 6 in the morning because he has ntothing better to do but to start checking whi did cursed and he thinks that with th this childish behaviour he is doing something special
Dátum: 2023.12.05. 19:26:51
i cannot attack the low players this is what i do to punish them i will curse them.i will wake up early in the morning to curse them when they sleeping cause i am a "player"
Dátum: 2023.12.02. 15:14:12
most propably you have been already cursed by galutsa fro even saying that and for being active.i didnt even involved and the galutsa obsession started.as you said as long as you are premium dont even bother with toxic players cuase simple they dont want to understand and keep doing their best to ruin your game.if you dont know how to check if you are sursed or not message me to tell you how to check it.
Dátum: 2023.09.24. 13:30:30
go to clans.you have to options create a clan or join a clan.choose create a clan and wait for the developers to approve it,usually it takes 1 or 2 days to get the approval
Dátum: 2023.05.19. 15:13:42
i thik one way to stop the spiders is to put a limit on how many medals you can win on your category.for example if you win 10 medals on your category you cannot participate on the championship unless you move on to the next category.the penalty that exist obvioously does nothing to the high clan players,the clan bonuses eliminate any penalty,unlessas it was suggested the clan bonuses that give extra abilities are excluded.as for your last question i think it is both,new players that actuall play the game cannot win any chamionship from parked players from the high clans if they play and advance category the meet the same problem.so as thing are now championships are only for players from high clans who are not only have huge advantages from clan buildings but also get rewaded with free abilities for not actually playing the game
Dátum: 2022.11.25. 16:27:15
i have reported the same thing several times dont expect nothing to be done.Just continue and dont try yo duel with that player again,most likely you will have the same problem all the time or when he has too many SE on him
Dátum: 2022.06.11. 11:38:28
can the quiz olympics completly removed or at least remove them as a task in the temple of doom?it is a waste of time but we have to take part for the temple task,i think most of us agree on that.it can be replaced with something else not necessary a championship but at least with something else or at lest take it out of the temple tasks
Oldal: 1