Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dakaan

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2011.02.06. 10:33:16
Idézet: Boar - 2011.02.06. 09:38:12
The White Crystal potion, we can find during the event, is also bugged. Or just typed wrong. Its descrition says: You gain 50 Crystal points, but gives only 5. I suggest to fix it, guys!

I second this bug, i just used a potion and i got:

"You drink the crystal potion, you get 6 crystal points."

Hurray for me i just got from 47 to 53 CP.
Dátum: 2011.02.05. 11:21:50
Dogs of War is looking for new members.

We just cleaned up the clan and we have openings. If you wish to get the benefits of a larger clan or if you wish to be part of the biggest sapphire clan from World 2 you are welcome to join us.
Dátum: 2011.01.11. 09:58:19
"The Shawshank Redemption" was written by...

Ray Bradbury
Louisa May Alcott
Stephen King - marked as correct
T.S. Eliot

The first google answer is:

The Shawshank Redemption written by — Frank Darabont ..
Dátum: 2010.12.29. 11:40:07
Idézet: Boar - 2010.12.13. 16:47:08
I got this a few seconds before:

You healed the following pets:Conan the Goblin: 156 HP, Mindtoaster: 28 HP, Demonic Hippo: 156 HP, Energy spirit: 27 HP, Kinetic morph: 27 HP, Reaper crackling: 26 HP

The problem is: the monsters,which ones are marked, were trained today, I didn't take them into battle and they have 0 XP. Now how the hell did they got any damage? Unfortunately I didn't realized the damage sooner,but now I'm very curious...
Any ideas?

I think it's because the clan has that building upgraded. If my logic is correct when you finish training a pet he will have the HP according to the pet level+clan building bonus, but filled only to the base HP that the pet has without the clan bonus.
So this might be an explanation of the HP difference.
Dátum: 2010.12.25. 15:42:47
Idézet: ardent - 2010.12.24. 11:35:41
Since ppl on this forum and some players in W2 are only good at making threats and shouting out things based on 0 logic, miscalculated formulas ( YES, i am especially accusing the mighty Viridel who is everywhere on the forum and i only see misinformation coming out of his keyboard all day long, 90% of the posts ), i myself will start making threats!

If MsPiggy is banned for some invented reason, just to "stop the mob from rioting" just because THEY PAY and Piggy doesn't, i will personally delete my account and will take along with me as many ppl as i can! I am one of the more generous payers, doubt there are too many who buy 40 Euro AS worth per month ... I am not saying this to brag, just saying it to make a point! Don't ban Piggy just because everyone is complaining about it ( DL developers have done this in the past, a fair example would be changing the script for the last Map event after 15 days ). If you do ban him, because he is such a popular case that everybody is following closely, PLEASE bring some proof along, i am sure LOADS of players would like to see it, some to enjoy and some to be said about it......

I know all those Piggy "lovers" will now flame me but than again, it is normal for players to be envious about other players who are more skilled at playing the game, or have more time or financial resources than you! I myself have been accused of using a "clicker" just because i was attacking the same 5 players at reset time ( 4:03 AM game time ) to get them into my T. Chamber ( and guess what, it was Viridel and his clan that whined about it AGAIN ).

Don't BAN Piggy just because he is better than most of us at this game, you should be proud he proved your game is one of the few that can be played FOR FREE and still stay competitive!

Ardent i'm sure nobody is going to ban MsPiggy without any reason just to make people happy. The idea is that allot of players complained and they did take action. If he/she got suspended means that something doesn't add up about that account but the outcome might be cheating or not cheating.
I was one of the attacked players by you but i never said that you cheat for this even though it was early in the morning for you (since we are from the same country).
Anyway i earned my first place in top by actually playing every day since the game started. Chipas was and is one of the best looters by doing the same thing as me and if i look at the tops most of the top players are. I don't like to point and i'm not a hater but i certainly can't find any humanly way a player can be that good as Piggy.
Believe what you want but i have the most respect for you as a player since you managed to stick close to me in Top10 and give me a hard time when i started to get bored.

Idézet: stekkos - 2010.12.24. 18:26:39
I do not understand the reason this goes on. If they already suspended her it means they found something suspicious. Thus it seems all you that complained about it have now proof of some action taken. If she will be banned i am sure they will provide a legitimate reason. If they do not it means all of you were wrong, unless piggy is the Master of cheating without a trace. So until a final desicion is taken, this debate is at best waste of posts.

I agree with you stekkos and i'm out of here for a while. I really can't wait to see the decision. If she was clean then good play Piggy, if not then i guess that's that.
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 22:05:07
Not let me put my 5 cents in it by making a comparison to another game i played. I ask the players not take this personal but i find it hard to believe that there are no bug abusing or cheats or helping programs involved because it's 99% impossible to attack at seconds.
I base this statement from experience in online games and to make that comparison here goes nothing:

Before starting to play Doomlord i played another game (i wont disclose the name for obvious reasons). In that game a player can be attacked at exactly 60 minutes from a previous attack, no matter if the player attacked or was attacked. In that game i was part of one of the most successful clans and alliances and we where about 10-15 players that we used to share "cow-lists". This means that if one of us got a "milking cow" we put that one into a excel spreadsheet on google (name and time of attack), in other words we knew EXACTLY when that player wont be safe anymore and believe me we where attacking with 1 minute earlier by refreshing the page. This means that the player wont stand a chance against us, but surprisingly most of the players that where online escaped us. Why ? Because they where faster, because my internet lagged, because the server lagged, but from a list of 20-30 players or let's put it this way from 10-15 players attacking 10-15 different targets only 1 made a successful attack.

By comparing that game where we knew EXACTLY when to attack with this game where a player can APPROXIMATE the time when a victim is out of safety and that IF the victim didn't used a potion, this will reduce your chances from slim to none to get a clean hit within seconds on a player that was under 15% HP. Yes you can get 1 maybe 2 clean hits from time to time, it can happen, but with certain players in here it was a rule and nobody is that lucky (i can't say "that good" due to the approximations and potion usage wildcard).

So yes my simple logic put me to the same conclusion most of the victims draw, certain players use cheats in here.
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 11:02:41
As i was saying ... then i'll wait again to pair the items with AS's that i actually need, or i'll just ignore this quest since doing it it's a big waste of SE.
Dátum: 2010.12.01. 06:53:50
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.29. 18:11:34
that stupid equip quest would be much more skill based if it became buy equip (AT LEAST) 2 levels above you, then it relies on some trade skills, as it stands now it has noo prpose other thna to force players to blow a load of SE and or stones on stuff they dont need or want

if u changed it to above i would spend SE on trade skill AND stones on buyng prem gear i want. As it stands now i will only spend SE o n buying the gear, im not goin g to waste stones buying gear that i dont want for my player developemnt/strategy

change it please

I have the same stupid quest. I did the fiest one only because the cost wasn't so bad for me since i had 2 or 3 out of 4 items already bought earlier with AS's. This one i'm going to skip since it's a big waste of SE.
Dátum: 2010.11.19. 07:59:56
Cool thing that relic. You must love the devs .. they made a huge improvement to the game only to screw it up with 1 (ONE) item. I don't get you guys: it wasn't enough that there are people cheating (you just have to look at the posts about the huge looters that hit just seconds after players get out of safety) but you give them the ultimate item to cheat even more.

Attacking without worrying of gaining XP is the best thing you did to them and the victims can't get back to them now.

I'm sorry but this is an epic fail. On the other hand i'm thinking to get that relic for myself and drop the #1 spot in favor of becoming a "farmer"/"spider".
Dátum: 2010.11.18. 17:58:07
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.11.18. 16:20:17
2 problems with new content:

1. Something is wrong with the description of AA skills. Except the Hungarian titles, when i choose one, the description is not correct, usually showing the same description for 2-3 skills

2. I started answering extra questions in quiz, but after i got 4, it stopped giving me more. I was not over the limit since i only had 50, not even close to 300

Mine stopped as soon as i reached 100. I get new questions but they aren't counted anymore.

The answer is correct.
If you like, you can answer quiz questions even when not hunting. You can answer no more than 300 quiz questions in advance. Currently you have answer for the next 100 hunts.
Dátum: 2010.11.18. 09:47:31
I can't wait to see the new changes.
Dátum: 2010.11.13. 12:39:11
I guess it's pretty easy, you can check the player history for repeated attacks in a short amount of time (i.e.:repeated attack at exactly x seconds can show a bot). I think some players are correct about more people from that clan using bots but i'm still gathering evidence for now.
I can say that i have some players that i suspect for using bots to automate attacks based on some personal observations and i'll probably write a mail soon to the admins with what i have.
Dátum: 2010.11.13. 12:33:11
Even if it's in January it's nice. This is the first users made event and maybe the first players/mods/admin 100% cooperation. So we manage to get an event from the first try so it's a win-win situation.

Congratulations to all that helped and i can't wait to see it and play it.
Dátum: 2010.11.12. 12:36:23
I have 2 identical necklaces, one with a focus crystal and one without any focus crystal and i can't swap them. I need to be able to swap since i want to use both of them.
Dátum: 2010.11.08. 08:31:40
I stopped wasting AP's on ducats long ago. After thinking and calculating i realized that some people must be crazy to pay for 1 ATT/DEF/IQ, and so on, 10-15 or even 20 ducats and for most of the players the best items are out of reach because of the high level players that started early and didn't spent because they had no item to spend on.
Just calculate how many SE you get from the AP's you spend on ducats and you'll soon realize that you got 1 stat at the price of how many again??!?!

Anyway i don't want to start a war on forum, but V might be right on most points. Faster cycles, maybe more items at once will make auctions appealing.
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 08:22:40
As Miracole said in the other post, there is a way to deal with it, but it requires all the "victims" to work as one. I'm sure that if all the lower levels players that she/he keeps attacking would do at least 1 suicidal attack on her every day she will go fast up i the rankings.
Trust me the worst thing that can happen to a spider-dueler is to go up fast. Hell the players can start even a "no-spider campaign" and unite against all spiders and give them free boost to top rankings.

Anyway as V said it's easy if you have allot of free time and you like to use some excel spreadsheets to keep track. When i started this game i had allot of time and i kept growing steady to a point where i was invincible to any players in my range, but now since my time is limited i started to fall behind and there are at least 2 players that can get some free wins.

It's easy to point and scream cheater but it's indeed harder to do something about it. Make a post on forum, get as many players to help you and i'm sure that in less than a month "the pig" will cry and fly up in the rankings to a place where he can't touch you (and you can so the victory dance listening to Mc Hammer - U Can't touch this).
Dátum: 2010.10.20. 05:30:51
Let me put it this way (since i have some experience with some things that are not seen in a game):

1. Yes they got maybe excited since the event was welcomed better in the Hungarian World than here. It's normal to be this way and i know it myself since i was a developer for another kind of games but the reactions are similar no matter the type of the game (browser/mmo/mmorpg etc). So yes they maybe thought that it will be welcomed in the same manner and got a little excited, they are entitled to it.

2. A, it was your decision after all and hitting once a day a monster event is no different than hitting a player. The only difference is that hitting a monster event will take some SE (or almost none if you're lucky) or you won't have to hit one at all (like my case). Since the penalty was the same for all players i think it was more than fair so again i fail to see your point.

3. Same as earlier, as you pointed it affected everyone so i don't see any problem with it.

The bottom line is that they tried to help in the event as much as they could with some info and formulas, but not to much so you wont loose the interest. From my point of view wasn't that bad, but it's a matter of opinions.
Dátum: 2010.10.19. 20:03:53
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.19. 17:06:12
The heal pets bug shall be fixed now.

Keth this is indeed a good news and i guess that people are starting to buildup some confidence that the game is starting to go in the right way. We seen in less than 2 weeks some bug fixes already and you sure got my attention.

Thanks guys and keep it up, this is the first browser game where i found dev's to actually listen to us so you got my vote (i have to admit that i was starting to doubt you guys).
Dátum: 2010.10.19. 12:54:59
Idézet: Sbart - 2010.10.19. 12:26:58
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.19. 11:18:15
↑ That post of mine was directed towards Doomlord, not you.

I know it was not directed towards me, I am just stating that participation was not completely voluntary, since you were penalized if you did not participate (half SP regeneration). I think this should be reconsidered for the next time the event is run (so that people can actually chose if they want to participate or not).

Not really. I spend days without any hit on the event monsters. The impact wasn't so big, but it depends on the way you play the game.
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 16:57:35
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.10.14. 16:48:16
I like that this has been done so quickly and efficiently!! When I first saw this topic I was thinking it's going to jam packed with conflicting ideas but I am pleasantly surprised.

I like the idea, and I don't want to be too critical, but it sounds the same as an Epic battle basically (which are great), though we already have that function. Although I think it will be fun, I believe the best events are something which add another dimension to the game or simply variety. As a first event created by players (excluding hungarian servers) it is proof of the games flexibility.

I'm looking forward to seeing my misc tab turn red again

It's not really like the Epic since it's a mixed event that makes all type of players get involved. This is more like a complete event that gives a chance to all builder/dueler/optimizer (or whatever build you might think) so it's a good thing. I hope we can all make new events full of fun for everyone and really help the developers keep this game going for a long time.
I really hope to see our (us and devs) first event in-game.
Oldal: 123456